Chasing Hannah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was in shock, she'd never even considered what Claudia was saying to her but now that it was out in the open, things made more sense. But there was still the matter of her hidden package. "So you... don't mind that I have this?"

Claudia let out a light chuckle and leaned in to Hannah's ear. "As I said, you have a wonderful gift here." Her breath was warm on Hannah's skin, sending a shiver all through her body before running her lips along it.

Hannah's body shook at the contact and her cock jumped, something Claudia paid close attention to, giggling in her ear. She knelt down in front of the young herm, her hands running up and down the thighs of her skirt, feeling the powerful legs inside. Occasionally, her thumbs would flick out and slide over her bulge, exhibiting a slight gasp from Hannah's lips. Before long, her fingers trailed down the insides of her thighs and up her stockings, her fingertips meeting with a warm set of balls, contained inside a pair of stretched boylegs. They lightly scratched back and forth, feeling them giving way against the movement.

Returning to the skirt, Claudia took hold of the hem and slid it up Hannah's thighs, who raised her butt off the chair to help, causing the muscles in her thighs to tighten. Claudia wasted no time digging her fingers in to the firm flesh, feeling their power before lifting the skirt the rest of the way up, seeing a large bulge staring back at her, nothing but a pair of panties between them. She ran the palm of her hand over the hot mound, feeling the throb of the veins along the length. She squeezed and massaged with her fingertips while her hand rubbed back and forth. In her chair, Hannah let out some quiet moans and felt her cockslit begin to leak, adding to the warmth between her legs. Claudia simply continued to enjoy the feel of the soft fabric atop the hot, hard cock*. So smooth and obviously feminine, yet within was something so hard, raw and masculine.

Licking her lips, Claudia opened her mouth, "Do you want to know how long it has been since I have held one of these in my hands?" Eyeing the fat bulge, she continued. "It has been many, many years. No husband, married to my company for all this time. It has been too long."

Hannah groaned as she enjoyed the attention being paid to her package. "You can change that..."

Claudia's face flushed slightly. For the first time since she walked in, Hannah noticed how much of an impact she was actually having on this woman. "I can, can't I? I could just take it out and feel it filling my hands."

"You can, go ahead."

Without further hesitation, Claudia pulled Hannah's damp, black panties down her thighs and stared in awe as the thick, eight inch length of Hannah's cock sprung out from between her legs. The tip glistened with the obvious presence of her precum and the shaft was coated with her sticky, clear juices. A thin strand of fluid connected her length and her sopping wet pussy, free to breathe now that the monster cock was no longer tucked away over it. The older woman stared silently at the sight in front of her. Truly it had been a long time since she'd seen a real cock up close, let alone had the chance to touch it. And yet, her eyes also darted down to the puffy pussy lips underneath the pert ballsack. Slowly, she reached out and wrapped her hand around the heat of Hannah's meat, right over the wet patch that her drooling snatch had left.

The gooey fluids immediately squelched under her grip, coating her hand and instilling a yearning for more. Her lips became dry as she breathed deeply, savouring the sight and feel of the powerful tool contained within her grasp. Her fingers began to slide along the heat of Hannah's shaft, feeling a series of throbs surging through the length as she rubbed it. Her strokes continued slowly as she studied the massive rod of this beautiful woman, part of her mind still trying to process the situation while the rest was filled with the lewdest of thoughts you could imagine. But she took her time, resisted the urge to sink herself instantly around the swollen mass and enjoyed this long forgotten feeling. She tightened her grip slightly, massaging upwards toward the turgid head of Hannah's love stick. The sticky, clear fluids amassing around her tip drooled over the foreskin and down her shaft as Claudia stroked, coating her fingers in a mixture of juices. The sounds coming from inside her hand were depraved, squelching as the fluids flowed over the veins and ridges of Hannah's wonderful cock.

Claudia slipped her other hand between her own legs and ran her fingers along the front of her panties, amazed at the heat and moisture that filled them. A damp patch coated the front and she felt her juices seeping through the fabric, drenching her fingertips. She found herself becoming lost in her arousal, pleasuring herself and speeding up her strokes along Hannah's dripping cock. She couldn't bear it anymore, the tingling inside her legs spreading through her body right to her lips as low, desperate moans. They grew louder with each throb of Hannah's rod and each pulse of pleasure that emanated from her soaking cunt. Soon her whimpers became too much and she sunk her lips around the bulbous head of the delicious cock, muffling her groans and forcing a sharp gasp from Hannah's lips.

She slurped at the juices that drooled from Hannah's cockslit, rolling them along her tongue and tasting her perverse arousal as it flooded in to her mouth. She suckled at the head, running her lips up and down it and was rewarded with another throb from the shaft that drooled more precum in to her waiting mouth. As she swallowed, she plunged herself further down the heat of Hannah's meat, taking it as far in to her mouth as she could until she found herself gagging around the tip. It rubbed and prodded at her throat and she held herself down on it, contracting and squeezing as she choked around it. Pulling back, the cock popped out of her mouth, accompanied by a loud gasp as Claudia strained to fill her lungs with fresh air. Hannah sat panting slightly, her shaft a mess of juices and spit, a trail dangling from her tip to her boss's lower lip.

Claudia wiped the mess from her mouth and squeezed her hand over the head of Hannah's cock, swirling her palm across the sensitive knob and watching Hannah's hips rock and gyrate. She stood and unzipped her tight skirt, pulling it down and letting it drop to the floor. Her full, stocking clad legs made their way to her young prey, straddling her thighs and lowering herself to rub her crotch against the proudly standing member in between Hannah's legs. She ground herself against it, enjoying the feel of heat on heat, moisture on moisture. She pulled Hannah in for a deep kiss, their lips slipping between one another. Slopping and slurping, muffled grunts and groans escaping their mouths with Claudia pushing her tongue inside Hannah's mouth, sharing the taste of their intimacy. Breaking the kiss, Claudia looked down hungrily at Hannah's monster cock, taking it between her fingers and with her other hand, sliding her panties aside.

Her pussy glistened and dripped, showing exactly how much she wanted this. Both women bit their lips and stared between their legs, watching as Claudia dipped the tip of Hannah's erection into her waiting hole, swallowing the head and sinking herself down on to the burning length. Her eyes went wide and her mouth gaped as she felt the thickness of Hannah's immense cock stretching her walls wide. Each inch forced its way inside, spreading and spearing upwards into the depths of her love tunnel. The two locked lips again, muffling their cries and moans. Claudia pressed herself down further and further until all eight inches were buried inside her. She pushed her hips forward, feeling it rubbing against the deepest parts of her, squeezing and clamping down around it as she adjusted to its girth.

"My god, your cock is amazing, dear. I've never felt anything close to this, I feel like I'm filled to the brim!" Claudia praised Hannah's tool, biting down in to her neck to stifle her gasps.

Hannah felt the warmth of Claudia's tight, soaked pussy squeezing at her rigid shaft and could do little more than groan in reply. When Claudia raised her hips however, she gasped and a quiet "Mmm, fuck!" escaped her throat.

The older woman dropped herself back down on to the enormous dick, spearing herself down deeply, both women gasping and sighing as their bodies combined at the hips. Claudia kissed all along Hannah's neck and face before lifting herself once more. "I hope you are ready..."

Before Hannah could reply, she sunk herself back down on to the raging hard-on and began to ride it. She bounced in Hannah's lap, her body jiggling slightly with the impact of each penetration. Juices squirted from her hole and sprayed over Hannah's hips, leaking down around her thighs. At the same time, Hannah's fluids oozed out of her tip and joined the flood of wetness inside Claudia's vagina. As she slammed herself down hard on to Hannah's cock, she reached behind herself and trailed her fingers along the tightening ball sack of her younger lover. She crept further down until she found the hood of Hannah's clit and started to rub furiously.

Hannah gasped and stuffed her face into Claudia's chest, squealing. The surprise stimulation of her clit sent a surge of warmth through her cock and her hips began to push upwards, urging her cock as deep as it could go, the tip bumping against Claudia's womb. She tore open the older woman's blouse, sending a button or two flying and began to suckle and lick wildly at her bouncing tits. She reached behind and snapped her bra open, lifting it off her ample bosom and clamping her lips down around the large, dark nipples. They were almost exactly as she'd imagined them and she licked with the same ferocity as her prior fantasies. She pulled at the stiff nubs with her lips and flicked her tongue firmly at them. She grabbed and squeezed mercilessly, feeling the giant globes filling her hands and spilling over. Hannah moaned deeply at the sensations between her legs. Her cock wrapped tightly in Claudia's drooling snatch and her clit being assaulted by those experienced fingers drove her nuts. Smothering herself in Claudia's breasts, she let out a long, desperate moan, feeling her pussy convulsing and juices dripping out of her slit to the carpet.

Atop her, Claudia's breathing was becoming ragged. Her pussy ached and quivered around the power of Hannah's giant member, the head pounding at her womb. The feeling of the powerful sucking of her tits sent twinges of pain and pleasure down to her loins and her thighs began to tighten and clamp around Hannah's potent form. Her hips pressed downwards and with one final bounce, she felt her walls spasm and clamp down hard around Hannah's length. She stuffed her face into the crook of Hannah's neck and let out a cry of ecstasy, her hips twitching and convulsing as she flooded the base of her cock with a surge of moisture, squirting and dripping over her. The deluge coated Hannah's cock, who was almost at the breaking point. She took Claudia's hips in her hands and gave a few powerful thrusts up into the quaking walls of her pussy, feeling them gripping and milking at her length. Her balls pulled and grew tight, sending a surge of cum through her bulging cock, erupting from her distended tip and plastering the insides of Claudia's pussy. Spurt after spurt gushed from the cock slit, coating the walls and her length in the slimy, sticky cream. Small wads seeped from the opening and oozed down her balls, a small puddle forming at the base of her cock.

The two women sat gasping and panting in each other's arms convulsing and twitching at the hips. As they came down from their powerful climaxes, they both stared at each other, red in the face, panting and coated in sweat. They blushed slightly, the realisation of what they had done now finally dawning on them. Claudia gingerly lifted herself off of Hannah's semi-hard piston, her thighs trembling as she held her hand over her pussy to make sure she didn't stain the carpet. Hannah sat with a puddle of sex fluids in her lap, her cock slowly softening and dangling between her thighs. She watched as Claudia limped over to her desk and pulled a container of wet wipes from the drawer. She squeezed out a glob of cum and juices into a couple of wipes and threw them in the trash, taking a couple more to wipe the remnants of juices, some dry and some still moist, from her skin. She then approached Hannah and wiped the mess from her skin, wiping the cum from her cock and the mixture of juices from her balls, slit and thighs.

The two quietly slipped back in to their clothes. Claudia watched intently as Hannah spread her labia open and slipped her limp dick back between the lips, holding her thighs tightly together as she pulled her boylegs up, securing and adjusting herself to keep her tool held in place. They turned to each other as they finished dressing, Hannah taking note of the fact that Claudia now only had two buttons left on her blouse.

"S-sorry about your blouse, I guess I got caught up in the moment." Hannah sheepishly apologised.

Claudia alleviated her guilt with a smile, "Don't worry about this old thing. I have a suit jacket that I can put over the top. No one will know the difference."

Feeling relieved, Hannah smiled back. "So I guess we're done with our meeting now then, huh?"

Claudia laughed, "I think our meeting was over long ago, dear. You took down everything you needed." She walked over to Hannah and draped her arms around her neck "And I am very satisfied with your performance."

Hannah blushed, visible even through her labour-pink cheeks. "Not the most conventional employee evaluation. But I'm glad I passed."

"Well, I like to make sure my personal assistant is always in top shape so you may need to prepare for frequent evaluations. Maybe even impromptu ones." Claudia giggled at her sex-laden humour, eager to see if Hannah would be receptive to future trysts.

Hannah's genitals made the decision for her, "I'm sure there would be no debate if you made that company policy."

"I just might, dear."

Claudia gave Hannah a soft kiss on her lips and guided her to the door. She walked out and made her way back towards reception, turning around mid-way to see Claudia waving coyly at her. Hannah smiled and gave a quick wave back before turning the corner and taking her seat. She sat in a daze for a few moments, her mind replaying the scene for her. When she finally snapped out of it, she was met with a couple of emails that required her urgent attention. She happily got to work and resumed her duties for the day.

"Job definitely secured..."

12