Chasing Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to slowly squeeze and rub, I could feel her body heat next to me, my nose filled with her flowery fragrance, and my cock felt harder than it ever had. I had to put every fibre of my being into not letting it end right then and there.

In the mirror I could see she'd let the skirt drop back on top of her arm, and it swayed with her jerking motions. I saw her face, cheeks with a little more colour than usual, eyes fixed to the mirror, mouth open to breathe heavily. Her other hand was over her heart, over her chest, but now it trailed down her shirt, slid beneath her waistband. I'd lost sight of it, but my mind painted a picture of the scene, and I stiffened a little more, wanted a little more. My hips started to move, instinctively, pulling and pushing my cock out of and into her grasp.

"Oh, Sam. Please. Show me. Jerk it for me, Sam."

Heidi pulled her hand away, to my dismay, but I heard in her voice that same kind of desperation I felt - We were both about ready to burst. She dropped to her knees, her other hand working its way into her sweatpants, which slipped a little down her waist, revealing the black underwear that was now pulled tight against her shifting wrists.

I followed her lead, hastily sliding my hands beneath the skirts' waistband, the grey cloth digging into the sleeves of the blazer; it was awkward to move like that, but I managed to shift a little so I could pull my dick out of the now moist panties. I started stroking it, the tip brushing up against the skirt, flapping slightly as I moved.

I could see Heidi moaning in the mirror, feel her weight, her breasts pushing into my shoulder as she leant on me. It felt so hot, this time I did lose control - I could feel myself spurting into the open air before I could even think where I should be cumming. I looked down to see it dripping onto the carpet as I caught my breath.

A sudden sound jolted me back up; Heidi was making an almost whining noise which turned quickly into heavy breathing as her hips convulsed and she withdrew her hands - she stretched out her arms before putting her fingers to her lips, opening her eyes as she licked them in a seductive, feline manner.

She got to her feet, wobbling a little, taking up her dressing gown as she did, yawning softly.

"Well! I enjoyed that. Want to grab another shower before you head off?"

I was a little disappointed we were done already, but I wasn't about to start complaining. I just nodded and headed back to the shower room, content to clean all the gunk off my face.

As I was dressed and leaving, she stood up to let me out, he tracksuit bottoms still trailing down her hip, flashing her underwear.

"We should do this again. Soon!"

She blew me a kiss as she shut the door behind me.

12