Chasing the Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
A sweet seduction.
917 words
4.15
6.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A million thoughts rushed through my mind to the sound of blood rushing through my temples and I came alive inside. The sensation of a million butterflies stirring up a hurricane in my abdomen already driving me crazy, I couldn't begin to imagine how she felt as my hand brushing up against her cheek caused her to quiver and let out an almost inaudible sigh.

'You're serious?' I asked. I had to. You didn't recover from the kind of guilt these moments led to if you didn't want what you asked for or if you left someone with the burden of something they couldn't handle.

'Try me,' she answered, her face so close that even her soft whisper caused me to blink as she spoke. Her eyes then released their captivity over mine and moved down to my lips.

I kissed her once. Not much more than a peck but still something more than just a friendly kiss. I studied her face and she hadn't looked unsure. So I kissed her again, this time lingering a few seconds longer and with the beginnings of my truest urge. I wanted to leave no part of her body untouched... unused. But I had to know that urge was mutual.

I pulled the unzipped hooded jacket down off her bare shoulders as I kissed her young full lips, her tongue shyly dancing on and off the tip of mine and knew that, no matter how few men she had been with before now, she knew enough to communicate somewhat without words.

Her hands ran up and down my forearms, then across my sides before resting on the small of my back; her slight fingers sneaking in between the waistbands of my jeans and boxers.

I pulled away, drawing out of her a needy, heavy gasp and kneeled before her, taking the shoulder straps of her vest and pulling them down over her arms to have her bra encased bust almost burst out before my eyes.

I was hoping already that an animalistic grunt or a growl would let her know what I thought of her beauty and the generosity of her womanhood. Either way, she got both. Words were just beyond me all of a sudden.

More gently but no more slowly did I take the straps of her pink lacy bra down over her shoulders and hungrily expose her breasts before pausing out of sheer admiration for her gifts.

They weren't as big as they looked, busting out of her tight vest. They were huge, perfectly rounded and very pert for their size. I ran my hands gently around them, running the pads of my thumbs carefully over two very modest pink nipples. They responded to my touch quickly by hardening all the while a thousand goosebumps rose to attention across her forearms.

I met her lips again with mine, this time harder, faster and hungrily, pressing her back down onto her shoulders before lowering my kisses down across her jaw, neck and collarbone before taking her soft, warm tits into my mouth.

I ran the tip of my tongue around each nipple, not in my own time but rather racing to equal the rhythm of her thumping heart. The roughness of my moistening tongue with the softness of my drying lips brought longer and more appreciative sighs out of her mouth, meanwhile one hand clasped firmly over one of hers, fingers entwined, and the other reached down between her thighs to feel the heated excitement drawing out from within.

I thought to ask her... if this was bringing her so much pleasure already then what would she think of me next as I practically tore the jeans from her hips? Had she ever received oral sex before and would she want to?

I threw her jeans to one side of the room. And they hadn't even settled after falling into a crumpled mess on the carpet before my own clothes began to pile up on top of them.

I lay partly beside her and partly on top of her, for the first time experiencing her hot, almost virginal, smooth skin against mine - thick skinned and rough in contrast, cradling her in my arms as I returned to kiss her once again.

My hand went down swiftly, slipping beneath the almost irrelevantly thin matching pink lace knickers, brushing through a patch of soft hair and coming to an end at the soaking lips of her hot pussy.

'I can tell you've been kissed before,' I remarked, meaning to compliment her lip-work.

'I haven't done anything, yet,' she answered coyly but with a promising smile.

'Have you ever had a man's head between your legs?' I asked.

'No but Kayli has, plenty,' she said and then laughed at the absurdity of having brought up her sister's old gossip.

'I think you need to know what you're missing out on,' I said, slowly running a slick wet finger along the crease of her pussy before sliding in.

Her expression turned from a smile to all seriousness, an unashamed whimper escaping her throat as she squirmed beneath me, her hips then lifting to meet my stroking fingers. Inside she felt like silk as the walls of flesh contracted against my slow moving finger.

'What are you doing to me?'

'Just giving you something to dream about,' I replied slyly before tracing a line of kisses and teasing tongue swirls down between her breasts, along her tummy and beyond her navel...

T.B.C...