Chasing the Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Catching the Dream.
2.8k words
3.67
7.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

'I'm really sorry, I can't...'

I knew it was too good to be true. I knew I had gone too far. I knew there was no going back and I had probably just ruined my friendship with Steffi.

I felt as if the moment after those words were spoken was happening in slow motion. In my mind I could hear the depression in the air as the bomb dropped into the atmosphere directly over my head.

'Is everything okay?' I asked, imagining how otherwise it could have been hilarious that we were about to have a conversation as I lay looking up at her from between her legs, but she crossed them and sat up.

'Yeah, no I can't do this,' she said with a tight frown and looking down at the floor beside the bed. I didn't ask why and didn't need to. I just looked up at her quietly, sitting up and politely handing back her clothes.

'I'm sorry, you're right, we shouldn't,' I replied regretfully before literally hiding my eyes behind my hands.

'It'd be too weird, I guess I just don't see you in that way but bloody hell you knew what you were doing and I couldn't help myself and then all of a sudden it just felt wrong,' she explained further, starting to pull her clothes back on.

My heart sunk. I literally felt evil. I had taken advantage of her and if I was honest enough, I'd have made it clear enough that I still wanted to. We had come that close and yet no doubt would always remember it having gone this far rather than never having dared. I was even ashamed and no doubt she was too.

'I've fucked up badly,' I told her, 'I'm really sorry, forgive me?'

Oddly, she laughed but it wasn't so out of order. It was just to express that she wasn't so freaked out when she told me I didn't exactly ruin her life.

'We would have ruined our friendship is all,' she told me before suggesting that she'd better leave and that she'd see me sometime later.

I doubted it for the rest of that day...

2

At 9pm the doorbell rang. I looked out from my bedroom window to see Kayli standing at my front door. Immediately I moved away from the window. I wasn't in a fit state to get the shit kicked out of me by someone's older s****r for having taken advantage of them; least of all Steffi's.

I deserved it, yes, but I couldn't face it. If Steffi had told her everything, I was about to look like the world's biggest pervert before being disowned by the entire family. I started to panic on the inside when my phone started to buzz.

It's Kayli, let me in, I know you're home x

The sentence read anger, just like when my mother would be plain and simple - completely non-threatening and without a hint of wanting to be - before smacking my arse raw but the X on the end said otherwise. What the fuck was I supposed to make of it?

I exhaled heavily, knowing I'd have to face the music. Maybe I'd be able to turn things around. I was a good talker and I was honest, something Kayli and her sister knew. So with that, the slightest of mental preparation before my almighty arse kicking, I headed downstairs to open the door.

Before I could say anything as I opened the door wide, Kayli walked past me before even speaking. I just stood there holding the door open by the handle and looking at her. I couldn't tell what I was in for.

Still, I couldn't help taking in the view as she passed me.

Kayli, in case I never mentioned, dressed to thrill way too often. For someone who wasn't happy with the shape of her body, she liked to wear those tight leggings and her arse liked to pack a punch in them. She liked to wear the low cut tops that would show off her awesome cleavage, the type also cut off at the belly to show her washboard stomach.

Her now dyed black hair fashioned punkishly short, she had the looks of a model and attracted ridiculous amounts of attention. It was no wonder I was having vivid dreams of fucking her. Fat chance of that, I thought.

'What happened?' she asked, none too enthusiastic to hear it from me.

'What has she told you?' I asked, closing the door, assuming she might stay long enough to sit down and drink some coffee. I led her into the kitchen to switch the kettle on.

'Everything,' she said almost sadly before raising her voice so I could hear the amount of disappointment in me bubbling beneath the surface. 'What the fuck were you thinking? You've known her since forever. It's not right!'

'If she told you everything then why are you asking me this?' I half-shouted, retreating for having no safe ground to stand on.

'Because she isn't exactly good with words,' Kayli explained as though reminding me of something I should have known.

'Look, she was good at using the words 'no' and 'can't' and I understood that perfectly - tea or coffee? - and I apologised, I went too far. Kayli, I am sorry. My mind is a fucking mess right now and even more so since we did what we did.'

'Coffee, and fine, okay, it's just really fucked up, all of this. And believe me, you're not the only one whose head is fucked right now,' she said.

'I'm sorry, how is she?' I asked.

'How is who?' Kayli asked back.

'Steffi!' I replied.

'Fuck Steffi, I'm talking about me,' Kayli replied back, 'you told her you dreamed about having sex with me. Where the fuck did that come from?'

'I don't exactly know, Kayli,' I spoke slowly, raising my voice to overcome hers, 'I was asleep at the time. Sugar?'

'Two please. I knew you always had a dirty mind but I didn't ever expect to hear this. You've been thinking of me that way?' she probed further. I was in no position to be apprehensive I guess but I was. I didn't want to go down this road with her.

'I wouldn't have if I hadn't dreamed of it, trust me, you're attractive but I never thought of you that way,' I told her, to which she had to refrain from smiling.

'What was it like?' she suddenly asked, sounding way too curious to be mad at me.

'I'm not fucking going there,' I said, suddenly bursting out laughing.

'Oh come on, was I good?'

I paused, I held out for as long as I could but it was no use. She would just bully me until I told her.

'Define good,' I demanded, before just giving in and telling her straight. 'It wasn't really about what we did, the danger itself was more of a thrill to begin with and then I just used your soaking wet pussy as a fucktoy!!!'

Kayli literally came unglued, her mouth gaping and her eyes darting wide open in shock as she inhaled harshly.

'Fuck me!!!' she shrieked.

'You damn right I did,' I laughed and handed her cup over. 'I'm sorry but it was just so pornographic that it felt like it actually happened. It was weird.'

We left the kitchen, her following, me in the lead. Where did we end up? And I didn't even think about it before sitting down. My bedroom!

'So this is where the magic happened!' Kayli said with a hint of sarcasm as she sat down on the side of my bed. I told her to shut up.

She told me my mind was in the gutter. I asked her how so. She told me that because I was looking at her tits while I was answering her question. had no idea where this conversation was headed.

Kayli had all the qualities of a porn star, if you wanted to look at her that way. Not just the body but the attitude towards sex. We had talked about our conquests of men and women often in the past. Her only downfall was not knowing otherwise when to stop talking. Probably the only reason why I'd never thought of her in that way. You'd only be able to keep her mouth full for so long after all.

'Okay I'll just ask one more thing and then I'll leave it at that,' she then said, 'but why did you tell her this and not just me?'

'Because why would I have told you?' I asked in disbelief. 'You wouldn't have found out if this had never happened. But if you had known straight from me you'd have freaked out and probably never spoke to me again. I'm surprised you're even here and haven't stabbed me with my own kitchen knives.'

'Well if you haven't figured out why I'm here, since I haven't killed you, I suppose I might as well tell you and stop wasting time talking about family,' Kayli then announced. What in the hell could I have expected? Not what I got.

'I'm such a dirty bitch, I'm sure you know this,' she began, and my ears suddenly pricked to attention. 'But I made Steffi tell me everything in detail and apparently not only did you seem to know what you were doing but she felt around and she told me you're "massive!"'

'WHAT THE FUCK, KAYLI? JUST WHAT THE FUCK?' I shouted. 'WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT HAMSTER WHEEL IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW?'

'Are you massive? How big?' she pushed.

'You ain't never gonna know!'

'I got really excited hearing about you dreaming about fucking me-

'Shut up and drink your coffee!'

'It's not Steffi's fault she can't handle a man. I know how to handle you, though,' she teased.

'You wouldn't get the chance to handle me,' I informed her cockily. 'You'd be the one getting handled.'

'Oh really? Prove it,' she dared me but I told her I wouldn't look like a fool twice in one day and to two members of the same f****y.

Before my very eyes, Kayli then kicked off her boots and took her jacket off, keeping eye contact with me all the while smiling wickedly; as if she was out to prove me wrong.

Only when she removed her top to expose her GG breasts tightly encased in a dark blue satin bra did I realise she was serious.

Possessed, I reached forward with both hands and hitched my fingers underneath the waistband of both her leggings and knickers, peeling them down to her ankles to reveal a full shaven pussy.

Her laughter turned to squealing and then to short shallow gasps as I rolled her onto her back, over the edge of the bed and held her knees to her shoulders as I moved in to make love to her pink wet pussy with my mouth and tongue.

'Is this what you wanted?' I asked, tasting her salty sweet juices coming out of her silky cunt and slurping at her clit. 'What I was going to do to your s****r? Is that fucked up enough to turn you on?'

'It's not what I had in mind but fuck me it feels good,' she panted at me, 'finger fuck me!'

I took two fingers and carefully slid them into her, bunched up at first but then stretching out and with surprising ease. Her pussy squelched with how much come was producing inside of her already and she was perfectly hot enough to fuck already but she had other plans.

As I finger fucked her, I used my thumb to rub the orgasms out of her clit. With my other hand, I scooped one of her gorgeous tits out from the cup of her bra and sucked on it mercilessly. Then the same with the other one.

'You'd better not change your mind either,' I told her, looking her intensely in the eyes before snatching a kiss from her soft lips.

'Ohhh fuck me, no, I want it and I'm getting it,' she wailed. 'Lie down on the bed and let me suck that big fucking cock!'

3

The both of us were now completely stripped bare. I was lying in the centre of the bed with my legs spread as Kayli took my stiff dick in her seemingly small hands and slowly massaged me.

'You have the body of a porn star,' I told her.

'I've heard that a few times,' she informed me before spitting on my cock and using her saliva to get me slick and slippery in her hands. 'I'm also told i suck like one too,' she said with a wicked look in her eye.

'Prove it!' I said.

She didn't need to be asked twice. In a split second I was halfway inside her mouth and her lips were loosely clamped around my shaft, gliding over my saliva slickened cock effortlessly and with a suction that seemed to tighten my balls with every upwards stroke. She continued at a steady pace, causing me to become so hard that I could feel the head of my cock straining until she stopped to climb on top of me and slide her pussy down easily onto me.

Her legs wrapped around me, she leaned forward until her face was only an inch from mine and just looked at me for a moment. I felt the muscles inside of her pulsate and tighten around me and wondered if it was her or just me waiting to explode inside her already. She was right, she could handle me!

'Don't get the wrong idea,' she then said. 'This doesn't mean I have feelings for you but I am so fucking horny right now, and kissing really gets me going...'

Kayli's lips touched down on mine slowly and teasingly, parting my own and wetly searching for my tongue. I reciprocated, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into me, causing her large soft breasts to mash up against my chest.

'If you need to come, just do it, I love it inside of me,' she said before straddling me and beginning to ride my cock for all it was worth. First she was gyrating and bucking her hips and then the next thing I knew, I was watching her getting up into a squatting position and pumping up and down on me.

'You know, your pussy feels exactly the same as it did in the dream?!'

'Meh... once you've had one, you've had them all,' she said passively. 'It's what you do with them that makes all the difference,' she added and then winked at me as her large tits jutted up and down.

I flipped her over, drawing her knees back again and began teasing her clit with the hot head of my hard cock, rubbing it up and down now that both of us were soaking wet.

I plunged into her and began a steady rhythm, inserting and then withdrawing the whole 8 inches as I went, then hitching her legs over my elbows and leaning in to kiss her and fuck her balls deep.

Suddenly one of us was coming and I couldn't tell which one. I was so excited by her pussy filling up and squirting all over me that I withdrew and started to suck the come right out of her as she screamed.

'That was fucking amazing,' she managed to say in between hard breaths before I pulled her up and impaled her on my cock again, drilling her for all it was worth.

'Who said I was finished?' I asked.

'Oh fuck me,' was all she could say.

I pulled her onto her knees, grabbing hold of her perfectly rounded booty and stabbing myself into her pussy. She was burning up down there, it was almost impossible to take but would somehow because I was fucking her for all it was worth. Again, she was squelching around in there because she was so wet that it was only turning me on ever more.

Leaning into her, I cupped her tits with my large hands and kissed at her neck and shoulders, listening to her grunt and moan like a true whore.

'I got a question to ask before I pump you full of my hot fucking spunk,' I told her.

'Yeah...' was all she could muster.

'I want to fuck you again and again all night fucking long. Can you stay?' I asked, driving home until I was all the way inside her.

An intense orgasm hit her then so hard that her whole body was going into shock. She crumbled, falling onto her elbows, taking me with her and with one last deep thrust, I began to pump her full of come.

Kayli fought to catch her breath. So did I but she looked and sounded like she was having a fit. I wondered if she forgot the question or that I'd even asked. Not wanting to be defeated, I went down on her again, nursing her raw pussy with my tongue and gently kissing her throbbing clit.

'Oh fuck, why not,' she answered, 'beats dreaming about it!'