Chasing the Orgasm

Story Info
Katie's obsession for the orgasm leads her into a trap.
1.6k words
3.68
31.7k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood by the mirror of her hotel suite, completely naked, savoring her own beauty, as her hand moved up and down her own perky B-cups, and glorious young curves. Gradually, her hand reached down to her womanly folds, and began to tease them, only to be interrupted by a phone call.

"Good morning Madame!" She picked up the phone.

"Hey Katie! Did you leave your home yet?"

"Umm... no... but, I was dressing up for the club only, Madame."

"Oh really! Trust me it's not of much use. Infact, the moment you enter the club, you'll have to get rid of all that mess."

"I am not as confident as you, you know it very well, Madame. I cannot go out without dressing up properly, Madame."

"Sure! Do what you like. But remember, it's a five hour journey and you must reach there by 4'o clock."

The call ended from the other side. Katie got into action immediately. First of all, She opened up her make-up kit, shading her lips sexy dark red, the same color as her toe and fingernails. Next, she put on same colored panties, and matching push-up bra to support her beautiful mounds. She completed her clothing with a black leather jacket worn on top of an orange top and a faux leather mini skirt. To complete her slutty look, she lined her eyes with mascara, and put on her red stilettos.

She checked her reflection once more, right from the top to the bottom, making sure she was dressed appropriately for the occasion. Confident of her looks, she took her car keys and left.

As she drove down the lonely highways, all sorts of thoughts surrounded her. She felt miserable, on having to this, serving a domme, fucking men, beyond the holy bond of marriage. But, she had to, she needed an earth-shattering orgasm, just like the ones, she used to get just a few months ago, before her marriage. But, her obsession, her madness, had changed all that. Yes, she was a victim of one-sided love, or perhaps even worse, for she knew, how much her lover, her husband, hated her. But, his hatred was justified, she had been very selfish. Yes, that's the truth, she is selfish! She wanted everything she admired, loved, never caring about others, nor the ethicality of the ways she got them.

She finally arrived at her destination, a fairly secretive club, surrounded by steep hills. Only it's members knew about this club and the things that went on here. The closer she got to the club, the hornier she was getting. She drove past the entrance tunnel, and realized it was impossible for her to go on without releasing the tension building up inside her. She urgently needed a private, solitary place to masturbate.

At last she found it, a pool with cool, clear water. She immediately stripped and dived in. Whoa! The water was so soothing, in direct contrast to her overheated body. Her fingers toyed with her nipples, then her perfectly toned belly, and finally slipped into her womanhood. Soon enough, she was fingering herself feverishly. Her lewd moans echoed through the hills, but she was nowhere near what she wanted.

She got out of the water, not caring about her clothes, and began rummaging for the things she needed, a butterfly, nipple clamps and a flogger. She bent over the shore, her nipples just touching the cold pool water and her ass held high. God! It was so erotic, a young, petite, horny girl, bending over publicly, naked and masturbating. With every passing moment, she was drifting closer to the orgasm, she needed, so badly.

"Time for you to work your magic, Dear butterfly," she whispered to herself as she fastened the straps.

Next, she put the clamps on her damp nipples, followed by obscene moans of pain and pleasure, then dipped them back into water, heightening the sensations. She switched on the butterfly, firstly at the low power, then gradually increasing it to maximum. When she got used to it, she picked up the flogger, and lashed at her raised butt, forcing another whimper from her, she went on with few more strokes on her ass, alternating between the cheeks.

"You need my attention, Don't you Nippie?" She whispered, while taking off both the clamps at once, sending shivers of erotic pain down her nerves.

Straightening up her back, she kneeled on the sand and dealt a hard blow on both her breasts, in quick succession. She did this few more times, before putting the clamps back on. She fingered her clamped nipples for a while, but was interrupted by the sound of horsesteps.

"Oh God!" she complained, "I am so close."

In her frustration, she struck her nipples hard with the flogger, ripping the clamps off them. Pain was so intense, she cried out loud, followed by uncontrollable convulsions of her pussy.

SHE HAD JUST ORGASMED HARD!

Katie woke up, still dizzy from her intense orgasm. Looking around, she found herself naked by the shore of the pool. Her body was covered in mud, which hid the marks her flogger had made on her skin. She dived into the pool to bath her greasy body. The cold water worked wonders to soothe her aching body. She was gently scrubbing the dirt off her body, when she heard a distant chattering. She least expected people in this part of the world. So, out of natural curiosity, she trailed deeper in the water, searching for the source.

The sight was even beyond her dreams, a dozen men were bathing in the pool. She immediately hid behind a large rock, in middle of the pool to avoid being seen, but didn't want to miss the sight before her. The water was so clear that she could literally see, everything deep down, right from their huge cocks, to her own wet hole. Her hand automatically moved to her crotch, attending her needs, while the other began working her tits. God! She wanted to be taken right there and by all these hunks, but, she dared not. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, thinking about these hunks, and what they would do to her. She would be used up thoroughly, like a ragdoll. She would cum again and again, till she lost her consciousness. Her speed was ever increasing, right to the point of being freaky, when, she realised, she might be running late.

She came out of the pool, and wrapped herself in her clothes. But, before she could get in the car, she saw someone approaching her, a totally naked man, whose cock gradually became visible as the water became shallower. Katie was watching him mesmerized, her knees felt weak, and finally, she felt knots in her stomach, when his face became visible. He was his colleague Robb.

"Hey Beauty! Whatcha doing here?" He shouted at her.

Katie in a desperate attempt to hide her face, turned her back to him and answered, "Apologies! I think I am on a wrong way. I will revert immediately."

"C'mon it's a boys only club, and do you know what we do to girls who come here?"

"I am sorry I really am. I never intended to..."

"Of course! It's you Katie!" He cut her in between.

He grabbed her by her arms, pinning her to a tree.

"You came here to fuck with us! Didn't you Katie?"

There was a silence for a while, except for struggling from Katie and her whimpers.

A hard slap followed this silence.

"Admit it Katie! Now!" He shouted, angered by her silence.

"Madame Adrienne, she told me about this place, citing that I could satiate my lust here."

"Oh! So you were the girl, we have been waiting for."

He took out his watch and pointed to Katie.

"When were you expected to be here?"

"4...4'o clock"

"And what time it is?"

"Alre... it's 5 already."

"Well. That is not nice at all."

He said firming his grip.

He loosened up her skirt allowing it to fall to the ground smoothly over her legs. Peeling her panties down to her knees, he held her hands up with one hand, while his other hand toyed with her beautiful boobs, her nipples peeking through her flimsy top.

"You already know, the mistakes you have made. As a good friend of yours, here's a free advice, KEEP YOUR ASS READY!"

Robb pulled up Katie's shirt and bra to expose her firm B-cups. Next, he tied up her hands over her head, so that she was on display perfectly. His hands began mauling her sensitive areola, making circles around her nipples, while carefully avoiding them, making her mad with desire and lust.

"Ouch!" She shouted, as he pinched one of her nipple.

He repeated it with the other nipple, evoking similar response. Moving down, he gently began sucking her right nipple, while pinching and massaging the other. She was breathing heavily, her arousal obvious.He took it as a cue and moved down between her legs, torturing her clit in the same fashion. He played with the area around it, circling her clit, and flicking the swollen nub from time to time.

"Good girl!" He said, thoroughly enjoying her ecstatic moans, "See! How swollen your pussy lips have become. You are liking it."

"Please! Please fuck me! Make me cum!" She begged.

"I like it! When the girls say these magical words to me. I usually do oblige, but not today, it's against the rules."

He toyed with her body few more times, slapping both her breasts, three-four times, before freeing her hands.

"I hope you enjoyed the ride! Now drive fast, you are getting late."