Chasing the Orgasm Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie moves on towards the trap.
844 words
3.15
13.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered what he had said about her ass, not that she couldn't take it, but, she must prepare in advance, to make sure it was a more pleasant experience. Rummaging through her bag, she took out anal lube, and a thick butt plug.

She lubed her index finger and pushed it down her back door easily. She massaged her anal sphincter, making sure they were well lubed. Then, she poured the lube all over the butt plug, jerking it, like it were a real cock. Bending over the bonnet, she spread her ass cheeks wide and shoved the plug in, with one swift motion. Bending right there, she fingered herself to another orgasm.

She quickly took her clothes, and drove on, naked, except for the panties. Her one hand held the steering wheel, while the other played with her boobs. Although, she was running late, satisfaction shined off her face. Given, the fun she was having even before reaching the club, no doubt, her fantasies will come true, she'll get that, THE ORGASM OF HER LIFE.

Katie parked her car on the driveway, pulled her black faux skirt up and dressed her top like she was before. She made sure to look as hot as she was before, except choosing a new violet shirt, and redoing the mascara on her eyes. She colored her lips dark red again. Checking her reflection in the rear view mirror, she was confident again. Finally this was happening.

Slipping into her stilettos, she got out of the car, in front of, what seemed like a rundown club. Still nervous she knocked at the door, only to find it already open. She moved in into a hall which smelled of wine and cigarettes.

Trembling with fear, she called out, "Hello! Is someone in there?"

"Yes slut! Just keep on moving, we are here," a manly voice replied and Katie began following the lead to the pool area.

"Hello beautiful! What's your name?"

"Katie Stark!"

"Jeffrey Merino. Come sit over here." He pointed to his lap.

Shamelessly Katie obliged. While he began caressing her thighs, lifting her skirt more and more with each move.

"So, why are you here?"

"To satiate my lust, feel the best orgasm of my life."

"No! That's not the right position," he pushed her head down and lifted up her legs, so that she was lying flat over his thighs, in a spanking position.

"We don't need them! Do we?" He chuckled while unzipping and removing her skirt.

Next, her panties were yanked right up to her knees.

Katie tried to slip her panty down, but Jeffrey stopped her.

"I like them there!"

He took hold of her arms pulling them up into a very uncomfortable position, while she was lying on his lap. He moved his hands teasingly along her spine ending on her ass hole, feeling the plug.

"Good thing you came prepared," he said in a demonic accent.

"But, why are you here?" He asked her again, playing with and caressing her ass.

"To satiate my lust."

Smack... hard hand landed on her ass.

"You are here to serve"

Spanking continued, until Katie's butts were warm and red. Jeffrey began caressing her freshly tortured cheeks. And all Katie could do was moan in pleasure.

"Liking it! Aren't you slut?"

"Yes.. please don't stop. It feels so good."

Smack.. smack, he hit her ass twice.

"You're forgetting something! Why are you here, slut?"

"To serve!" Katie replied, her arousal obvious from her voice.

"To serve whom?"

"To serve you and your friends!"

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack,..

Ouch...

Smack.

Six slaps followed on her already hurt ass.

"Who am I?"

Jeffrey continued caressing her red hot ass, which was gradually turning violet.

"Master! You are my master!" Katie replied, her ass paining like anything.

He grabbed her warm ass and began playing with her butt plug, tilting, pushing and pulling it much to her discomfort.

"And, who are they? Just your master's friends?"

"No! They are my masters as well!"

"Good," Jeffrey chuckled as he moved down to her wet slit, fingering her and driving her wild.

When she was suitably turned on, he lifted her up on his lap, and began licking and biting her pink nipples.

"Good slut! Slip out of your clothes," he said pulling her panty from her knees, while Katie stripped her torso.

"Good girl! Now hand over your panties to your master!"

Katie picked up her panties and obliged, she was naked in front of these men, but she didn't seem to mind or even hide her young beauty. She was 5'2", brunette, had perky nipples, decent B-cups, and a near perfect 32- 24-32 hourglass figure. What was there to be shy about? She surely, could kill a man with a figure like this.

She moved about seductively, with her panty in her hand.

"Take it master!"

Taking it, he quickly outlined the damp area.

"You are a hot slut!"

"Excuse me! For being naughty master!"

"Now! We're gonna place this, in our hall of fame."