Chasing the Orgasm Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie's story moves on to entire new dimension.
1.6k words
3.24
13.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie already knew what he was talking about, they had a tradition of measuring the dampness of panties of their customers, and they would be punished for it accordingly.

"Get down on your knees slave!" Robb commanded.

Katie was quick to oblige. She put her hands on her thighs, palm up and knelt in front of him, legs wide apart and her wet pussy on display to everyone.

"Before, we all start banging you! There are a few rules you must know."

Robb brought a legal document and presented it before Katie.

"Go through it, and put your signature, after you agree to our terms and conditions. Remember, you have to cross the terms you don't agree to. If anything is left blank, we will do what suits us! Is that agreed!"

"Yes! Master!"

Katie began reading the conditions carefully, but after, two-three pages, her patience was over, she quickly turned the pages and put her signature on the places required. After all, she already knew things written in there, like how she should behave, call them masters, and all that. Only thing of good use, was her safe word, 'Slave is all spent' which she could use to tell them to stop, when she couldn't take any more.

"All done master!" Katie blurted out, her arousal making her impatient.

"Are you sure, you have read the conditions and will abide by them?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Good, let me take a look!" Jeffrey took the documents from her.

In the meantime, Robb came closer to Katie, as if ravishing the beauty of this brown eyed naked submissive. He took out a dog collar, a pair of wrist and ankle cuffs and chains from a drawer.

"Let's get you ready!"

He clasped the dog collar in place and attached a leash to it. Then, he cuffed both her wrists and ankles but didn't attach them together, slipping the chains back in his pockets. Taking hold of the leash, he stood there, waiting for Jeffrey.

"Robb, see this! She didn't fill out all these things!" Jeffrey called him.

"Hmm.. So, that means she is ready to serve us like we want! That will be great!"

He grabbed handful of her hair, "Look up!"

"Yes, Master!"

"You have not filled up these details, of your fantasies, the time you would like to spend with us, your soft and hard limits and kinks you don't want. Do you know what it means?"

"Slave is totally at your mercy, Master! This is what she wants!"

"Good then, Here's the itinerary we have planned for you, each morning you will be told, what you have to do!" He showed her a paper, but not long enough for her to read anything.

"What do you mean each morning, this thing was hardly supposed to last a day!" Katie shouted at him.

"That's your second mistake slut! Shouting at your masters."

"I'm sorry, master!"

"That's Third! Whenever you commit a mistake, you will ask for punishment, not forgiveness."

"Master, slave needs to be punished for her mistakes!" Katie replied.

"You didn't read the document given to you, then you lied to your master!"

"Please, punish the slave for her mistakes, master!" Katie replied, tears welling up in her eyes, the way she was being framed.

"First, confess! Then masters will decide what should be done."

"First, slave made masters to wait, then, she was wet without permission, then, she shouted at her master, and didn't follow his commands, and lastly, she lied."

"Good, but, getting wet is not a crime, you can leave it, still there are four things that you have to rectify, that calls for four phases of punishments, one of which is already done. Next phases, you will come to know."

"What should slave do today, Master!" Katie was winning the battle with her tears.

"Slave will acquaint herself with masters. For that, she will blow all of them, and make mental measurements of their cocks!

Do it well! Cause there's a game waiting for you tomorrow!"

"Meanwhile, let me tell you, you are spending a whole week with us!"

Katie was overwhelmed, for, this was happening, her fantasy was coming up to be true. Her earth-shattering orgasm didn't look so distant now. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt someone stroking her naked body.

"Excited aren't you?"

Katie turned back to find Robb caressing her back and bruised ass.

"Yes, Master! Slave is feeling very horny!"

"I know that, you remember what you have to do now?"

"Yes, master! Slave will blow all her master's and then form a mental image of all their cocks."

"Hmm.. Good! Additionally you will be tied up! No hands or anything, just your mouth."

"That would be hard! I guess!"

"Not that much your leash will provide necessary support. Now, here they come!"

Robb took out the chains from his pockets and attached them to two rings.

"I hope you know what do next. Go on!"

Katie knew very well how much it was going to hurt her, but all she could manage was a meek, "Yes master!"

She took the chain and attached them to her nipple rings, softly complaining of the pain. By this time masters were already there, jerking their cocks at the site of this beautiful submissive brunette, who was theirs to use.

"Now, that's too comfortable! Isn't it?" Robb smiled slyly, knowing exactly how Katie was feeling.

"Yes Master!" Again it was all Katie could speak as the pain in her nipples was subsiding a bit, or she was growing accustomed to it.

"Hmm.. hmm.. this will do the trick. Second phase of your punishment!" As he attached a weight to the chain connecting her nipple clamps.

"Aaahhh.. O my god!" This time Katie couldn't bear the pain, she shouted out loud and shut her eyes tight.

Robb began playing with her hair, gently moving his hands, calming her down. Her whole body was trembling in pain. But strangely, these sensations got converted into those of pleasure in her pussy. As if she had two brains, one in her head and another in her pussy. One interpreting it as pain, the other as pleasure.

" It's a punishment right! You can't deny it!"

"Relax babe! I know it's turning you on."

He continued his shower of soothing words, until Katie opened her eyes. Finally, her pussy won over her brain. She steadied her trembling body and replied with a deep sigh, "I'm ready master!"

" Good girl! Let's begin!"

Robb bore his typical sly smile, as he secuted her wrist cuffs in place, behind her back. He moved on lock her ankles, while she remained on display with her legs wide open.

First one to arrive was of course, Jeffrey.

"Let's have some fun babe!"

"Open wide! Slut!"

"Brace for the onslaught!"

Jeffrey positioned his erect cock, in front of Katie's wide open mouth.

"Don't even dare touching it, without clear instruction."

Katie obeyed, retracting her tongue back, without a question. And looked at him, as if seeking permission. In response Jeffrey fished out his cock from his pants.

"Good girl! Come sniff the cock you are about to suck. No touching, remember!" Jeffrey said as he drew Katie closer, pulling her leash.

"You want it badly! Don't you slut?" Jeffrey played with her, while pulling up his pants.

Katie could only nod, with her eyes transfixed on him, her pussy on display, wide open, her limbs tied up, so she was all at their mercy.

"Then, beg for it, like a whore you are!"

"Please master, can I take your cock in my mouth?"

Jeffrey undid his pants, revealing his erect tool, pointing towards Katie, his boxers only hiding the skin, not his feelings. He took out his belt from his pants and...

WHACK

His belt landed between her breasts on the chain, not touching the skin, but pulling the chain down, hurting sharply, right at her nipples.

Katie took some time coming at terms with the shock she received.

"You enjoyed it! Didn't you?"

"Yes Master! Thank you master! For punishing slave."

"Good girl!" He replied as if replying to his pet.

Katie's wide open pussy was glistening with her own wetness.

"Hot pain slut!" Jeffrey barked, as he delivered another belt on her glistening pussy.

Before Katie could overcome the shock, he grabbed her leash, and pulled her mouth towards his still clothed cock, and shoved it directly into her willing mouth, pounding it hard, as if it were her pussy.

He fucked her throat hard and fast, then withdrew, while Katie gasped for air.

"Good girl" he continued his pet like remarks.

Then he pulled his boxers down, stepping out of them. Katie continued looking him in the eye, awaiting his next move.

"I love it, when you stare at me, awaiting my instructions, you are such a good pet," Jeffrey patted her hair.

Katie was going to reply, but found something sticky all over her hair, he had wiped his saliva covered boxers on her hair!

"This is how I love you! All messed up! Nasty slut!"

He shoved his boxers in her mouth, effectively muffling her and brought his cock close to her lips, teasing her, just touching her lips, then pulling away, eliciting a wanting moan from Katie, as her eyes automatically shut down, enraptured in this sweet torture.

WHACK..

Another belt landed on her chain, similar to the previous one, but with more strength. Katie's muffled moans added to the fun Jeffrey was having.

"No babe! Don't close your eyes! Keep looking at me!"

Like a well trained submissive, Katie obliged, though the pain was too much, her nipples were aching, so was her wet pussy and red ass, and now her plugged asshole was running dry, making it all the more uncomfortable.

She wriggled a bit, trying to soothe the discomfort in her knees.

"Already tired babe! We have just begun, and there are 27 more cocks to serve."