Chasing Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun a fantastical web of a story, telling me how the pulling of her and her partner "out of time" fanned the already smoldering flames of her curiosity, unfortunately it did not have the same effect on him. He was rendered mute for a time, unable to speak for the next day. The experience he had, minus her objectivity and already scientifically geared mind, was a terrifying one for him. He was barely religious but after receiving what he thought was a "sign" became a rabid born again. His efforts to convert her and bed her once again, conflicting him, he retreated into a world of iconography and dogma.

For her part she was changed as well, fazed was more like it. It took nearly a week to replicate the experience, and it was out of boredom and frustration that it came about. She explained with great and detached detail her masturbatory means for slipping and falling out of time, the subtle changes that occurred in her life and her surroundings as a result of her diddling. Chairs and books misplaced, and then replaced, friends present and then not, time slipping forwards and as she experimented on herself, backwards. The process always brought on by her ability to cum on command. In her second year at university she mastered this ability and without touching could achieve the orgasm that ripped her from one strand of time to another. Soon she was able to control the position in which she landed, she had achieved the ability to move through the fabric of time.

Consequently a theory developed of time as a twisted braid of concurrent events, not too dissimilar to many theories of the time. Then something spectacular happened.

"I was masturbating so much and each time instead of feeing less I was feeling more, my cunt had become the gateway and as the complexity of time opened up to me, my body responded in kind. I had control over myself, I could cum on command but as the random thoughts of being aroused used to take me over and I would not have the means to stave off the inevitable, I began to fear for my sanity. She paused, realizing that I too now was completely disrobed. Smiling, pleased at what she saw she spoke, " I tried breath control, focused thought and breathing, acceptance and dismissal of the erotic images that drove me to distraction. Lots of trial and error, and then, finally one day I was able to not only control when I came but when I leapt as well." She flattened her hands and slid them up my legs as she went on, "once I mastered my control over my own mind I pushed the limits. My orgasms were less frequent but boy were they strong. The first few times I was so soaked that I had to rest an entire day and take large doses of electrolyte heavy baby drinks just to recover. I found my body changing, evolving into a pleasure center, and at the apex of this I discovered that time was more complex than I had imagined before."

Scooting forward, her hands on my waist she extended her tongue and licked the underside of my only slightly sagging member. Her ability to concentrate fully on me yet spin the woven yarn of her discovery amazed me, my ability to stay hard throughout and follow her tale had me wondering what spell she had me in. Wondering if my drinking of her copious fluids somehow moved me along the path of evolution as well.

She purposefully broke me out of my reverie swallowing me whole in one gulp. Both my passion and my curiosity reawakened. A strand of her and me connecting my now purple head and her blood red lip, she slurped the fluid inside her, swallowed us in a very obvious manner and continued her tale. "I had no longer just skipped along the same interwoven threads I had moved along to a new section of the fabric entirely. Things were different, I was different, the whole world had changed and for about a year I was lost." She again looked so forlorn and at the same time she was clearly focused on the here and now. "It took me that long, skipping along that thread line to come to an understanding of how I could get back. My memory had improved as I skipped through time along that line, that thread. I learned so much reading and studying in that new world. And then I realized that I could travel along any point in the weave. All I needed was my imagination and a good hard cum."

On cue she descended again, working me over with her mouth pulling me to the brink and back again. She knew just how to manipulate me physically; she worked lips, tongue and teeth expertly as if she had done it many times before.

"More so," she said as she ascended from my peak trailing a line of spittle from my head to hers, "I had a revelation. Once I had pulled back into myself, I could see the world, and the past, for what it really was. My fumbling with other men, my ability to jump and take others with me, I knew there was something I had to do."

Stunned by her abrupt shifting in tone and my cooling helmet lonely for her warmth I cocked my head. "Find me?" I asked.

"Yes," she said simply, engulfing my hardness once again. As she moved her lips over my shaft, sliding my cock deeper and deeper into her throat, I could feel her throat moving around me. It was a sensation that was difficult to describe and even more difficult to control myself under. Somehow, through sheer force of (her) will I managed to stave off the explosion.

Slowly she extricated my aching rod from her throat, sliding her lips along the shaft in a motion that could only be described as soothing. Closing her lips around my head and slightly digging her tongue into my slit she applied a sealing suction that not only eased the ache within me but seemed to make me even harder than before.

"I think its about time," she sighed. "I know what the answer will be, but I have to ask just once more, are you ready?" Offering me a last chance to back out she seemed almost nervous. She was convinced that I was the one she was looking for, and at this point regardless of whether it was true I felt I couldn't back out. Not even at the cost of my sanity, being lost in time without a tether or even my life.

"I'm ready," I said without hesitation.

With that she smiled, moved her dripping gaping gate over my pole and descended upon me. As she slipped down my shaft I felt a literal melding, a mixture of two bodies at an atomic level, suddenly I was awash with fear, flush with a fever hotter than a cannibal's pot. A cold fear gripped me as I felt myself slipping out of time, and the only thing grounding me was the ever presence of her slowly engulfing me in a protective goo. I shouted to myself in her voice, "Relax!" I clawed at my face at one trying to keep the napalm fire and blizzard cold off me and to push away the cunt-slime of her covering me with a protective barrier yet choking me.

As the buzz of my brain settled, I finally gave in. Let death or the expansion of my life, whatever was to come of my adherence to the spiders web, take me over. As my vision narrowed I remember feeling torn apart, but not in pain. As I slipped down the strand we were traveling I finally let go.

End Chapter one....

12