Chasing Waterfalls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This trip to Maui was supposed to be our wedding and honeymoon -- and I am very sad that you are going there without me. I had planned so many great things for us to do there, and I was looking forward with such excitement to start our married life together there, in the beauty of Maui. I have been dreading this day -- when I knew you would be flying off to Maui without me, and I have been very distressed knowing that it is my fault that we are not together, that we are not married now. But regardless of what you decide about us, I want you to have your engagement ring back. It belongs to you, and I can't bear the thought of you not having it despite whatever you feel about me.

Kim, while you are in Maui, please try to find it in your heart to forgive me. Please don't let our love die completely. It was so incredibly wonderful when we were together, and the fact that I messed up our future like that haunts me to this day.

With all my love, Craig

Looking at it there in the box, Kim felt flooded with emotions. She just didn't know what to think. But as much as she was flattered by Craig's attention and was feeling a flash of emotion for him, she was very hesitant to think that they could possibly have a future together. She still didn't know if she could trust him, and she knew that trust was an essential part of a marriage. As much as she knew part of her still loved Craig, she also knew that it wasn't a decision she should make hastily.

Of course, the fact that she had met Steve that day and had such an amazing time with him, feeling so connected to him already, was weighing heavily on her mind as well. She knew that they didn't know each other very well yet, but the fact that they had so much chemistry between them, and that things had gotten so erotic so quickly was a very good sign, at least in Kim's mind. Basically, as she sat there thinking, she realized that she needed more time to sort all of this out. One day at a time, she told herself. Just take it one day at a time.

And so she closed the little black box, leaving the engagement ring inside, still not sure whether to return it to Craig when she got back to New York - or perhaps keep it. Feeling very worn out from the day's activities and emotionally drained from finding the note and her engagement ring in her purse, Kim decided to lay down to take a little nap. After laying down and closing her eyes, Kim immediately fell asleep.

When Kim awoke, she looked at the clock and realized that she had slept for an hour and half, and it was now time to meet Steve. "Wow," she thought, "I was more tired than I realized." Knowing that Steve was probably waiting for her already, she panicked a little -- but then she decided to call his cell phone and tell him she was going to be a little late. Dialing his number and then hearing his voice say Hello helped to calm her somewhat.

"Hi, Steve," Kim started, "I'm sorry, but I laid down for what was supposed to be a few minutes and just woke up, and I still need to get ready."

"Ah, good thing I gave you my cell phone number, huh?" Steve replied, laughing lightly.

Laughing a little herself, Kim said, "Yes, that was a good thing," and then added, "I wouldn't want you to think I was standing you up."

"Well, I know we just met this morning, Kim," Steve responded, "but you don't seem like the type to stand a guy up."

Kim giggled a little, and then said, "No, I've never done that."

"Yeah, I didn't think so," Steve replied. "But that's fine that you're running late," Steve continued, saying, "I just got here, so I'll go to the bar where we met this morning and wait for you there."

Since Steve had worried that Kim was going to cancel their evening altogether since she had acted so strangely when she had looked in her purse earlier, hearing her say that she just slept too long and still needed to get ready made him feel much better. And since he was really looking forward to spending the evening with her, he felt very relieved.

"Ok, that's sounds great," Kim replied, "I'll be there in 30 minutes or so."

"Take your time, Kim," Steve responded, "I'm fine knowing you're on your way."

"Alright, see you soon," Kim said, as she started to hang up the phone.

"Ok, Sweetheart, see you soon," Steve replied.

A little startled by hearing Steve call her Sweetheart, Kim hung up the phone and started walking toward the bathroom. Remembering hearing him call her Sweetie a couple of time earlier that day, she realized that she liked hearing those terms of endearment from him, and that she especially liked him calling her Sweetheart.

Getting undressed, Kim got in the shower. Feeling the water cascading down on her felt very relaxing so she just stood there for a minute or two, thinking about how wonderful her first day in Maui had turned out to be. Of course, the amazing chemistry and sexual energy she felt with Steve was very much on her mind. So intense, so incredible that she couldn't seem to get enough of him. And she was sure that was apparent to Steve who seemed to be enjoying it all very much. What an incredibly sexy guy, she thought. But also on her mind was the note Craig had written and the fact that he had left her engagement ring in her purse. Very confusing, Kim thought, as she stood there under the water.

Finally, Kim began running the soap over her body, and shampooed her hair. Then she rinsed off and grabbed a towel. Stepping out of the shower, Kim dried herself off. Then she fixed her hair, put on her makeup, and got dressed. Looking at her watch, she was glad to see that getting ready had only taken her 30 minutes since she didn't want to keep Steve waiting too long. Grabbing her purse, she walked toward the door. And then, as the door to her room closed behind her, Kim walked up the hallway, very excited at the thought of her evening with Steve.

Meanwhile, Steve had been sitting at the pool bar, looking out over the ocean. On his way through the lobby, he had stopped at a floral stand and bought some beautiful red roses for Kim -- and when he arrived at the bar, he placed them in front of the seat next to him. Again, he thought back on seeing Kim so many times in Central Park, and told himself one more time that he needed to find the courage to tell her the whole story, the complete truth -- that he had been very drawn to her from the moment he first saw her. Not going to be easy, he thought, but if they were ever to have a future together, he must tell her the truth.

Glancing down at his watch, Steve saw that it had been 30 minutes since he spoke with Kim and that she should be arriving momentarily. Motioning to the bartender, he ordered a Cosmo with Grey Goose for Kim and another Tanqueray and Tonic for himself.

Just as the bartender finished making their drinks and had placed them in front of Steve and the seat next to him, Steve felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw Kim standing there -- and was surprised that he hadn't seen her approaching.

"Well, hi there beautiful," Steve said, as he stood up and pulled out the barstool for her. Then as she sat down, he leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Oh, how sweet... a kiss on the cheek," Kim said, and then added in a sultry tone, "but my lips need a kiss, too."

Very enticed by her words and tone, Steve leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips as well. But Kim wanted more than just a "peck on the cheek" and a "light kiss on the lips," so she seductively leaned into him, and placing a hand on his chest, she began to kiss him passionately, right there at the bar. Very intrigued, Steve began to kiss her back -- and the intensity and passion of their kisses sent them both into orbit as the whole world disappeared.

Finally, as their kiss subsided, they just looked at each other and smiled. Then Steve took Kim's hand and said, "Wow, Kim, your kisses are amazing, and oh my God, what they do to me."

Smiling seductively back at Steve, and loving what she was hearing, Kim responded by saying, "Yes, Steve, we do seem to have a lot of chemistry between us."

Steve laughed lightly and then said, "Well, that's an understatement."

Then, as he reached for his drink, he said, "I ordered you a Cosmo with Grey Goose since that's what you were drinking this morning."

"Oh, thank you," Kim replied, impressed not only at Steve's memory but also at his thoughtfulness. "And thank you for the beautiful roses," she continued as she picked them up and smelled them. "That was very sweet of you."

"You're welcome, Sweetheart," Steve responded, and then said, "You look beautiful tonight, my Lady in Red. The roses match your dress."

"Well, thank you again, Steve," Kim said, smiling seductively at Steve again, and then continued by saying, "You must be intuitive."

As they sat there sipping on their drinks, Kim looked over at Steve and realized that she was very definitely falling for this very interesting, good-looking man -- and thoughts of Craig were beginning to seem farther and farther away, in spite of the note he had written and finding her engagement ring in her purse.

Then Kim placed her hand on Steve's leg and ran it up toward his obvious bulge. Pausing when she reached his cock, she felt it through his pants, and then whispered, "Oooo, Steve, your cock is hard. Does he miss me?"

"Oh God, yes," Steve responded, "my dick gets all riled up every time you're near."

Kim smiled seductively and then said, "Kind of like my pussy, huh?"

"You mean it's wet right now?" Steve responded.

"Oh yes, very wet," Kim replied, again in a seductive tone.

Steve just stared at Kim for a moment, and then leaned in and kissed her again, lingering on her lips. Then he reached down and touched her leg as he began to kiss her more passionately. Running his hand up her leg, he loved the way her skin felt, so soft. Then his hand moved even further up her leg as he began rubbing her thigh area before moving even further up. Then Steve's fingers brushed against Kim's pubic hair, and he realized she was not wearing any panties.

Stopping and looking at her in the eyes, Steve whispered, "No panties, huh?"

"No panties, huh?" Kim repeated in a slightly mocking voice, and then as she laughed lightly, she whispered, "Does that surprise or offend you?"

"Oh, no," Steve said, "it's wonderful," as he began rubbing her pubic area and ran his fingers over her clit... and then, as he began rubbing her clit even more, he said, "My God, you're sexy."

But at that point, Kim was caught up in the moment, loving the way Steve was rubbing her clit, so erotic out there at the pool bar overlooking the ocean, turned on not only by what Steve was doing but also by the fact that the bartender wasn't but 10 feet away from them and there were other people sitting at the bar.

As Steve continued to rub Kim's clit, he watched her and was so turned on by her reactions. It was so obvious that she was turned on, especially since he could now feel a lot of wetness oozing out of her pussy onto his fingers.

"Wow," Steve finally said, as he moved his fingers down toward Kim's extremely wet pussy, and then said, "You are so wet."

"Mmmmm," Kim responded, very caught up in the moment and feeling so electrified by what Steve was doing to her.

Then Steve pushed his fingers into her pussy, watching as Kim's body responded, so obvious that she was extremely turned on by what was happening. Pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy, he could feel Kim's cunt tightening around his fingers. Watching her closely, he saw the passion in her face as she closed her eyes and looked very captivated by what he was doing to her.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Steve asked, knowing what her answer would be.

"Oh, God, yes," Kim whispered, "Please don't stop. I'm going to cum."

Pulling her even closer to him, Steve pushed his fingers even harder and faster into Kim's wet pussy, watching her face and eyes as he finger-fucked her right there at the pool bar. It was so sexy and Steve was so caught up in the moment that he didn't notice when the bartender walked over and asked if they wanted another drink.

"Yes, another round, " Steve said as he held his fingers tightly in Kim's pussy.

As the bartender walked away, Steve said, "I've never done this in public before, and it is so sexy and erotic."

Kim looked at Steve, glassy-eyed, and just moaned slightly, very close to an orgasm and being very turned on by the very public arena and the fact that they were throwing caution to the wind.

Then Steve began pushing his fingers into Kim's pussy again, faster and harder than before, trying to be discreet but not being very good at it. Kim gasped slightly, her hips moving under Steve's touch, but then she noticed that the bartender was walking over with their drinks, so she stopped for a moment and smiled as the bartender placed their drinks in front of them.

Looking over at Steve, Kim smiled seductively and said, "So where were we?" as Steve began finger-fucking her again, pushing his fingers in and out of her now dripping pussy.

"Right there," Steve whispered as he slammed his fingers inside her pussy again and again.

And then Kim began to cum, dripping even more pussy juice all over Steve's hand. Breathless now, she just looked at Steve as she felt her orgasm begin to build even more, wanting to rip her clothes off and demand that Steve fuck her right there.

"Oh, my God," Steve whispered, as he felt Kim's vagina muscles tighten around his fingers, pulsating with each surge of his fingers inside her dripping cunt. "I want to fuck you right now," Steve said, as he reached for his drink, finished it and then signaled to the bartender for the check.

The bartender brought the check right away, and as Steve was signing it with his room number, Kim picked up her martini glass and downed the rest of her Cosmo in a single gulp.

Giggling a little, Kim said, "Okay, I'm ready now."

Smiling, Steve said, "Oh, good," and then took Kim by the hand, leading her away from the bar.

"Let's go to my hotel room," Steve said, with an urgent tone in his voice. "I need to feel my cock inside you right now."

"Oh, yes," Kim responded, "my pussy needs your cock inside her right now."

"Good thing," Steve replied, "because I don't want to have to rape you."

"Oh, well, that sounds very exciting," Kim said in a sexy tone, thinking that a little pretend rape would be an enticing game to play.

"My God," Steve replied, "I think I've died and gone to heaven," convinced that Kim was a dream come true.

Kim just looked at Steve, smiled and thought that perhaps he was right and they were in heaven.

To be continued...

12