Chasing White Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers

Those beautiful, glossy pink lips of hers called to me. Our mouths found one another again. Faith's luscious lips fluttered against mine. My experienced tongue found its way into her willing mouth. Darting back and forth against each other, our tongues coyly played an amorous game of cat and mouse. Fluidly, our mouths crashed against each other, desperate to express our desires.

My hands moved down Faith's hips. They dipped lower until my hands felt the warmth of her smooth, bare legs. I guided the tips of my fingers around the back of her exposed, supple legs. Slowly, my fingers moved upward, tracing the outline of her backside. I cupped Faith's tight round ass. Tenderly, I massaged it. She responded kissing me deeply. Her mouth was as sweet as honey.

I swept Faith up into my massive arms. She looked at me, surprised. Like a groom, I carried my bride over the threshold and into my bedroom. Once inside, I let her down to her feet. She was about to come back into my arms. Instead, I stopped her.

"No." I said as I went over and sat on the corner of my bed. "Take yo dress off."

"OK." She smiled. Faith quickly tried to unzip her dress.

"No!" I said. "Ya got's ta make it sexy for yo daddy."

Faith smirked and said. "Alright."

The young redhead turned and faced away from me. That little black dress clung to her slender body. Faith looked over her shoulder at me, making sure that I had her full attention. She began to sway her hips side to side, dancing seductively for me. Her round little ass bounced and bobbed as she moved. She held her arms up above her head, she ran her hands through her hair, pulling it up. Faith's body twisted and turned. She turned to face me, her eyes were closed as she danced, lost in her own world. Slowly her hands moved down, over her body and caressed her ample tits, stroking and squeezing them. One of her hands moved down to her flat stomach, moving lower, touching her inner thighs.

"That's it baby girl! Jus' like that!" I encouraged her.

Faith continued to dance, her undulating body moved to the beat of a silent song that played in her head. She looked so hot in that short black dress and those long black boots. She looked like a supermodel. And there she was, she danced just for me.

"Goddamn! Ya all kinds of sexy! Take that dress off, I wanna see them titties!" I smiled.

The beautiful white goddess in front of me obeyed. Faith swooped and swayed. Her arms moved to the right side of her dress. Delicate fingers traced her upper thigh to her hip and along her slender waist. Slowly her fingers climbed up her rib cage to just below her right arm. Her fingers found the zipper and began unzipping her her dress. She turned to face away from me as she freed herself from her constrictive bondage. I watched as the little black dress fell to her ankles. The young redhead kicked the skimpy onyx fabric free from her.

I stared at her, mesmerized. Those long legs of hers, hidden by her thigh high black velvety boots. Then that gorgeous well formed ass of hers. The bright red material of her petite g-string accentuated her tight, toned ass. The sight of that thin red fabric disappearing into her gorgeous backside turned me on. Not to mention her thin waist and bra-less back. My pussy pounded with lecherous desire.

"That's it!" I gleefully declared. "C'mon and sit on daddy's lap."

Faith turned around. Insecure, she covered her breasts with her left arm while her right hand covered tiny red panties.

"Stop!" I demanded. "Don't be shy and shit. We both adults. Yo's gorgeous and I wanna see that body. Show it ta me."

Faith bit her lip as she deliberated on what to do. A moment later, her arms dropped to her sides, exposing her pale, nearly naked body to me. The front of her crimson panties were microscopic. It barely covered her pussy. I also noticed the glint from her belly button ring. It accentuated her flat tummy. And those breasts of hers! They were perfectly proportioned, round and full. Her nipples were light pink like her lips, her areolas were a slightly darker shade of pink and protruded out ever so slightly. They were ripe and ready to be sucked on!

"That's a good girl. Now come over here and sit yo sexy ass on my lap." I commanded.

Pliantly, she obeyed. Her nearly bare ass rested on my crotch as she sat on my lap. Faith turned her head to look at me. She was like a shy little school girl, alone with her principal. I looked down, that ass of hers was phenomenal. But I wanted to see her face better and play with her tits.

"Here." I said as I got Faith up and turned her around.

I helped get her into position, having her sit on my lap, facing me. This forced her to spread her legs wide open to accommodate my girth and avoid bumping her knees on the sides of the bed.

"Now that's better!" I smiled.

Faith had this innocent, yet alluring look on her face. I placed my hands her on hips and gave her a tender kiss. My ebony hands moved up her body, cupping her full breasts. Faith let out a deep sigh. I began to massage her tits. I ran my fingers over her nipples, teasing and pinching and pulling on them gently. I could no longer hold back, I leaned in, my tongue slid out of my mouth, circling her pink nipple and flicking at it. Her nipples responded.

I wet my lips and took her left breast into my mouth. Faith leaned back, arching her chest up and placed her hands on my knees to give me better access to her breasts. I wrapped my left arm around her back to help to keep her in position. The roles were now reversed. She was the mother and I was her child. I suckled from her like a starving baby. I was sucking hard on her tits. You could hear the sound of my mouth suckling from her. The teenager moaned her approval. I gently bit on her nipple, held it in place while I flicked the tip of my tongue against it and sucked deeply on her tit.

We were both ready for me to take it to the next level. I put my other arm around Faith's waist and slowly spun her around and gently laid her down on the bed. The young redhead's legs hung over the side of the bed. I grabbed her right leg and pulled it up and placed her ankle on my shoulder as I unzipped her boot. I pulled the stubborn footwear free from her leg. Once it was free, I held Faith's foot in my hands. She had cute little toes with red toe nail polish. I kissed the base of her foot and then proceeded to kiss each individual toe. I let her bare leg hang over the bed as I repeated the process with her left leg. I looked down at Faith, she was nearly completely naked, save for her tiny red panties.

Like a knight in shining armor, I kneeled down before my young maiden. I put my big black hands on her knees, sliding them up her smooth skin. My fingertips contacted the tiny straps of her panties. I hooked my fingers underneath the straps and pulled her panties off. I was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of Faith's waxed sex. Her labia looked like slender pink lips, equally as kissable as her luscious mouth.

"Why am I naked and you're not?" She asked playfully.

I smiled at her as I pulled my t-shirt off, acknowledging her. I balled the t-shirt up and flung it at her head. It landed and covered her face. Faith laughed as she grabbed it and threw it to the side.

"Stay there baby." I smiled.

I proceeded to untie my boots and threw them to the corner. Then I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them off. I took off my white socks, sports bra and boxer shorts. I threw my clothes over by my boots. I stood over Faith completely naked. I let her take in the sight of my naked black body. I followed her eyes. She stared at my thick, muscular legs. Then she looked at my unkempt, silvery pubic hair and my long, semi-engorged pussy lips. She then noticed my big beer belly and large, sagging breasts. I felt a little self conscious under her gaze. We had similar body parts and yet we were so very different in age, color and body type. She looked upon me with equal parts curiosity and desire. My body hummed with lust, insatiably drawn beyond all reason to this young woman. Mother nature demanded that we join our bodies together.

I kneeled down between Faith's legs and placed my hands on her thighs. My promiscuous lips kissed her inner thighs. The sight of her hairless pink pussy beckoned me to kiss her down there. Instinct and lust drew me to the center of her being. To the place we all emerge from and the place that many of us need to return to. I desperately needed to be inside this white girl's body.

I wet my lips and kissed her silky smooth inner thighs. I was a hair's breadth away from her sex. I inhaled her intoxicating scent. It reminded me of hot summer nights filled with lavender, satin sheets and steamy sex from a time long since passed. I gently exhaled my warm breath over Faith's exposed pussy, teasing her senses. Faith moaned, her lower body twisted and turned in response. She was unaccustomed to someone experienced, patiently pleasuring her. Most boys her age would've stuck their dick in her hole, shot their load and be done. This little girl was a goddess and I wanted to savor every minute of it.

I lightly kissed Faith's outer lips. The young redhead put her arms over her head and arched her back as she groaned. Once my lips touched the hood of her clitoris, Faith squealed and her body jolted. Her hips pushed up and her crotch bumped my mouth. I doubted that anyone had gone down on her before and if they had, they must've been fucking terrible at it. I put my large hands on Faith's hips, and held her firmly in place.

"Settle down baby." I said.

"I'm trying!" Faith squeaked out.

I tenderly kissed Faith's velvety soft sex. I felt the heat emanating from her pussy. I ran my hot, wet tongue around her outer lips. Clear liquid seeped from the fissure of her body. The tip of my tongue just barely parted her slit, as I ran my tongue over the length of her labia. Faith moaned loudly and her whole body flexed as I tasted her. She was salty sweet.

With my head between my lover's legs, my hands clung to my her hips, I held her steady. I kissed her pussy lips with the same tenderness that I kissed her luscious mouth. My warm, wet lips pressed against her lower lips. Faith breathed deeply as I made out with her pussy. She ran her soft, delicate fingers through my shaved scalp. Encouraged, I focused my attentions on the beautiful flower of her womanhood.

Then I turned to the hood of Faith's clitoris. I kissed it at first and then flicked my tongue at it. Faith yelped. I ran my tongue along the crease of her pussy. She exhaled deeply. Hungry for her, I took my lover's pussy into my mouth. She grabbed my head and held me tightly to her as I suckled from her pussy as I had suckled from her breasts. My tongue delved into her tight little chasm. Her breathing was erratic as she tried to keep her composure.

My marauding tongue drew deeper into her uncorrupted body. Her inner muscles fluttered against the invading object wriggling inside her. To stimulate her more, I moved my hands up her body. I cupped her voluptuous breasts. Faith's body tightened. My hands caressed her tits while I continued to eat her out. My little girl was in heaven.

I lavished Faith with my full attention. She instinctively raised her legs up in the missionary position as I feasted on her pussy. My little princess moaned loudly while my tongue explored every inch of her succulent vagina. She was close to climax. Faith pulled her hands away from the back of my head and gripped the sides of the bed. I moved my hands down to hers and laced our fingers together in a deeply intimate way. Her vaginal muscles pulsated against my fluttering tongue. I felt her body tighten and Faith went silent for a moment before she finally exploded in orgasm. Her body convulsed as my young lover came into my willing mouth. Hungrily, I fed from her. My tongue was deep inside her, lapping up her juices.

With her hands held in mine, my young lover cried out as she came. She was in a trance-like state of euphoria. Like a devout clergyman, I enthusiastically prayed at the altar of Faith's luscious body. Faith quieted down, exhausted. Reluctantly, I pulled away from her deliciously addicting sex. I moved from between her pale thighs and I took my rightful place by her side and laid next to my little baby girl.

I pulled Faith close to me, both of us laid there naked. I held her in my arms, her warm, soft skin felt good pressed against my naked body. We stared into eachother's eyes and basked in the afterglow as lovers do. I kissed her tenderly. She could taste herself on my lips. Faith wrapped her left leg around me, her smooth supple leg moved up and down my body, methodically. I felt the heat from our bodies grow. I rolled my young lover onto her back. I laid on top of her. Faith wrapped her arms around my neck while we kissed.

With me on top of her, Faith instinctively spread her legs open for me. It felt right, it felt natural. My pussy were drawn to hers. Like an old African chieftain, I needed to mount my young new conquest. I leaned my upper body up. Faith laid still and stared intently into my eyes. My hands caressed her opened legs. I took Faith's ankles in my hands and placed them on my shoulders. I arched my back and leaned forward onto my young lover, my arms on either side of her to hold me up just enough.

I pressed my white haired pussy onto her smooth sex. My pubic hairs tickled her at first. Blood rushed to my loins. My engorged sex grew large with excitement as my black pussy docked with hers. We both groaned, as our bodies joined together in this primal interracial coupling.

"Oh fuck! This feels so fucking good! I've been wantin' ta do this ta ya since the first time we met." I said as I slowly pushed my white haired pussy deeply into hers.

I moved my hips in a circular motion, rubbing our pussies together. My juices lubricated Faith's hot sex. My old, experienced body knew what to do as my hips pushed forward. Two bodies joined together in sexual union, old and young, masculine and feminine. Faith cried out in sheer bliss. My hips soon began to thrust into her. The sound of hot wet skin slapping against each other in a vain attempt to penetrate her pussy with my own. I was desperately trying to impregnate this beautiful teenager with my juices.

My hips were like a jackhammer. With single minded determination, I kept pounding Faith's smooth, slippery pussy against my own. I was no longer concerned with her pleasure, only my own. I arched my back, pushing Faith's legs forward as I pressed my drenched sex deeply against hers. Fortunately, she was very flexible. Our juices mingled together as I rubbed my throbbing clit against hers.

"Goddamn baby! You feel so fucking good!" I moaned out.

Our grinding had become more intense. I slid back and forth over Faith's wet pussy lips. Sweat poured from my body as I took her and made her mine. I stared into her eyes. We were both close to orgasm. I felt Faith's body start to tighten. I was on the verge of cumming as well. My hips ground harder and deeper with each thrust. Then my clit touched hers one last time and the dam finally broke.

I pushed my pussy deep into hers and held myself there while I came. My African juices, my ejaculate gushed out of me. My hot fluids spurted out against Faith's welcoming pussy. We both groaned loudly and Faith's eyes glazed over as she came as well. I held my teenage lover in our intimate pose while our pussies twitched and our bodies shook.

Completely spent, I collapsed beside Faith. I sweated profusely and breathed hard from overexertion. She was worn out as well.

"Damn baby! That's the best sex I've had in a long time!" I said as I pulled her into me.

"You're amazing RJ! This was....amazing!" Was all she could think to say.

We laid there naked, and old black woman and a young white girl, intertwined, holding each other as lovers do. I caressed Faith's supple body. My young lover basked in the afterglow. Her cheeks and ears still flushed red from our illicit encounter. My little girl soon fell asleep in the comfort of my big black arms. I held her tight to me, like the precious treasure she was as I drifted off to sleep. This little white girl belonged to me now.

hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers