Chastened, FL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi stated clearly enough that Gilly's drink fogged brain could understand every word. "I was in the room the entire time. I distinctly remember you demanding that Vanessa put it to you; meaning of course, that you wanted to be pegged by one of the girls. Vanessa is Vincent's feminine personality. He dresses up like a woman ... better than most of us, actually. You certainly didn't make any distinction along those lines. And personally, I would say that from my perspective, you thoroughly enjoyed the pegging, that is until you realized Vanessa and Vincent were one and the same."

"Fuck you!" Gilly spat out. It was the best he could manage, and everyone else knew it.

Hannah spoke up then, with Vince still lodged in her twat as she turned her head toward Gilly and added: "No fear of getting knocked up, Gilly. I took his load for you. And by the way, if you'll check your dick, you'll see it's risen from the dead. Maybe you'd like to fuck one of us girls, hmmm?"

"I—what?" He verified Hannah's comment, saw she was correct and stood up on shaky legs.

"All right, let's fuck then ... who will it be?"

"Are you ...?" Vincent began ... Thinking the impossible, that Gilly would choose him.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me? Get lost you sorry fuck! Bambi, will you do the honors?"

"I won't let you touch me, and neither will Hannah. Not until you apologize to Vanessa here!"

He saw the anger and determination in her eyes, and wanting nothing more than to get laid, no, needing to get laid then and there, he caved in.

"Okay—okay, I'm sorry. Vanessa, or Vincent, I'm sorry. I apologize."

"Not good enough, Bambi said, tightly.

"What can I say besides I'm sorry?"

"For starters you can thank her for the fine pegging she gave you."

"Are you crazy? She's a he for chrissake!

"No, you've got it wrong. Tonight, he's a she, and she fucked you just like you wanted her too."

"I understand you were only too happy to accept favors from Vincent back in college," Hannah said as she joined in.

Vanessa/Vincent stood off to one side, thrilling to the girls defending him and although he hadn't a vindictive bone in his body, thrilling to each barbed word the girls stuck into Gilly's manly flesh.

Obviously crestfallen, Gilly nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I was a shit then and I'm a shit now. I owe you an apology, Vince. I—I can't bring myself to call you Vanessa, so if you don't mind I'll stick to Vince. Anyway, I'm sorry for calling you those names. You don't deserve any of it. For that matter, what you set out to do--I refer to the ass fucking--you did a great job. I mean I got off and you revived my dick. Look, it's still standing, although it's at half-mast after the ladies took me over the flames and roasted my nuts.

The hostilities ended then and there. "Let me warm that little boy of yours up, Gilly," Hannah said girlishly and took him into her mouth.

"I think I owe the two of you a great deal, Bambi," Vincent said in his normal voice.

"Yeah, and I know a way to repay that debt ... Vanessa."

"Oh, and what would that be?" Vincent said, reverting to the feminine voice he used for his alternate personage, Vanessa.

"Go down on me. Make me see the stars explode," she answered, flinging the bottom of her dress over his head. Vanessa went to work, devouring her pussy and making her cum within the first minute, but of course, that was no stopping point for a talented girl like Vanessa.

Bambi's sex was distended and slick with moisture. Vanessa gently parted the swollen lips with her fingers and gave Bambi's exposed core a doggie lick from her perineum to the top of her slit. Bambi jumped with the touch of Vanna's tongue.

"Oh ... god ..."

Bambi reflexively closed her thighs around Vanna's head and rubbed her sex over Vanna's face. It took exactly 5 rubs before Bambi burst into obscenities from her pleasure. Slowly her thighs parted. Vanessa sat back on her haunches, breathing hard, her face slick with Bambi's juices.

Vanessa/Vincent came out from under Bambi's dress, stood up and started to wipe her/his face off, but Hannah grabbed him/her from behind and said, "Here, let me help you with that," and proceeded to kiss the mouth that had just left Bambi's cunt, lapping up Bambi's left over juices.

Vincent was so turned on by her actions that his erection was jumping all over, unencumbered by anything but the dress he was wearing. Hannah took him and Bambi by the hand and led them to the coach, and they all sat down, with Vanessa in the middle.

Gilly had a look of puzzled dejection on his face having witnessed his second female orgasm at his nemesis' hands, mouth and cock and now a three-way between them loomed, leaving him the sole spectator. He had to do something, anything to be invited to join in.

"You look puzzled, Gilly, Hannah said.

"Well ... uh ..."

"You want to be part of what's next, don't you?"

"Um, yeah."

"For starters, I'm going down on Bambi. Why don't you go down on Vincent? I'm sure he'd appreciate a nice sloppy blowjob from his old college chum."

"Uhhh ... all right, I—I'll do it!"

And so the night ended, well it didn't end there; in fact it only got started. For while Gilly had Vincent's erection lolling on his tongue, and Hannah and Bambi were sixty-nining away, Jake (remember that passed out dude?) returned; more sober than not, and after a long look at Gilly, tried unsuccessfully to fuck Gilly up the ass. But he settled for a Gilly BJ and later swore it was the best one ever.