Chastened, FL Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, they were both still naked, as was I. The sight of these two wonderful women, young, petite, long-haired Laura and my taller, shorter-haired and incredibly sexy wife, brought my cock back to full readiness.

The girls settled into the tub while I busied myself opening the wine and filling our glasses. They sat side by side, fondling each other's breasts and staring at my erection as I joined them.

"In our house," Tabby said, "we wash each other whenever we can, and we always help our guests. Owen, would you help me get our new friend nice and clean?"

"It would be my pleasure," I replied as I began to gently stroke Laura's face with a washcloth. Tabby started on her throat, and slowly worked her way down to the girl's breasts, washing, fondling, and teasing her beautiful mounds with their hard nipples. Laura sat quietly, murmuring her appreciation.

I moved behind Laura and started bathing her back while Tabby concentrated on her front.

Eventually, Tabby helped Laura to kneel between us, so we could concentrate on the areas we had already used, and on an area that had not yet been properly explored.

As my wife stroked Laura's ripe and beautiful pussy, I bathed her ass, discarding the washcloth to allow my fingers to explore and probe her anus. In time Laura came again, luxurious and slow this time, with both Tabby and I having fingers buried inside her.

We paused to sip our wine. "Are you having a good time, darling?" Tabby asked Laura.

"I never imagined this evening would end like this," Laura said.

"End? Who says it's ending? We're just taking a break," Tabby said, a wicked grin on her face. "Owen, look under that stack of towels. Is there something there that may be useful?"

I lifted the towels and found Tabby's favorite cock-shaped dildo and a bottle of lube.

"Laura, I hope we haven't gone too fast for you tonight," Tabby said. "We've introduced you to some things that apparently were new to you. Having a woman go down on you. Having you lick another woman. Sharing a married man with his wife. Are you ready for more?"

"I guess so," Laura answered. I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

"Good," Tabby said. "Owen, hand me my toy. Come here, Laura honey. I promise you we'll be gentle." Tabby sat on the low ledge inside the tub, and drew Laura toward her. They embraced, and starting kissing slowly as I watched.

As my wife kissed my student, she maneuvered Laura so that her firm little ass was exposed to me. She rubbed the toy over Laura's breasts then moved it down to tease her pussy. I could see the rubber cock rubbing back and forth over her lips, spreading them slightly, then moving away. Laura was gently humping against it.

Tabby looked at me and nodded. I opened the lube, coated my fingers with it, and stroked and probed Laura's asshole. Then I coated my cock with the goo and pressed the head against her pucker. "Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"Just take it slow," Laura breathed.

As I pushed my cock against her sphincter, Laura moaned, humping gently on Tabby's dildo. Tabby pushed the toy an inch into Laura's pussy, and at that moment, her asshole relaxed, allowing the head of my dick to enter her.

"Ooooh," Laura moaned. "Tabby, help me."

"What do you need, baby?" my wife asked, continuing to stimulate Laura's lips and clit with the toy.

"I need that toy inside me," Laura groaned.

"You want me and him in you at the same time? You want a DP?"

"Yes, please," Laura whimpered.

By this time, I was halfway inside her virgin asshole. She was hot and tight, and squirming like mad. Her words seemed as though she liked it, but her body language said otherwise.

"Laura," I said, "we don't have to do this."

"Yes, we do, dammit! Fuck me!"

Somehow, I managed to push the rest of my length into her until my groin was pressed tight to her buttocks. I stopped all my movement at that point to give Laura a chance to catch up, although I could feel my cock throbbing inside of her.

"Push that fucking toy all the way in, Tabby," Laura groaned. "If I'm going to be filled, then fill me right!"

Tabby eased the dildo into Laura's pussy. I could feel the toy against the underside of my cock through the thin tissues between her vagina and her rectum.

The poor girl was sweating profusely, struggling to adjust to these new sensations. Neither Tabby nor I moved.

After a moment, Laura said, "You guys are killing me. My God, I've never felt so stuffed. But I'm okay now, I think. Owen, please fuck me, but slow—slow, please.

I pulled back slowly, so that only the head of my cock was still in her ass, and then advanced again, burying my full length inside her. After a dozen or so strokes, I could feel some of the tension leave her body.

"Okay Tabby, you can start fucking me with your toy."

Tabby moved at the same pace I did, advancing when I retreated, and pulling out when I pushed. She was hugging Laura, caressing her hair and kissing her gently.

Laura was breathing deeper now, seeming both more relaxed and more turned on. She said, "I think I like this. It hurts a little, but it's so damn good!"

Tabby was the first girl I had ever had anal sex with. We had both been apprehensive at first, but found that we both enjoyed it.

Even though Tabby's pussy is nice and tight, and fits me like a glove, her ass is even tighter. Sooner or later, every woman we eventually brought to our bed tried it, too. Most came to enjoy it.

Laura was no exception. She began to move against me, and soon I was pounding myself into her bowel.

"TABBY ... MY CLIT! RUB IT! RUB MY CLIT!

Tabby did as asked, but also kept the toy going in and out at a faster pace.

"I'M GONNA CUM!"

"OH, FUCK--OH, FUCK--OH, FUCKKKK!"

Laura began shaking violently, and reached back to me, digging her fingernails into my buttocks in an attempt to force me deeper into her. It was too much for me, and I pumped my load of semen into her ass.

When we were finished, Laura collapsed against Tabby. I knew I was done for the night, and from the looks of her, I could tell Laura was too. We cleaned ourselves up, got dried off, and went to our king size bed for some much-needed rest.

I was awakened the next morning by Tabby's voice.

"Oh, yes, Laura, right there, right there!"

My wife was on her back, her legs spread, and my student was busily eating her. When I sat up to get a better look, Laura paused for a second to say, "Fuck me, Owen. Not my ass. I'm still a little sore, but my pussy really needs you."

After Laura had left, my wife and I sat at the kitchen table and talked.

"I'm glad you decided to bring her home to me, darling."

"I thought you'd like her," I replied.

"I do," Tabby said. "Let's have her come over again next weekend.

And after Laura moved on, Tabby brought a lovely blonde to our bed. But that's another story.