Chastity Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not! I mean, I'm not ogling Them. I'm..."

"You're avoiding Me, right. Have you been a good or a naughty toy this afternoon?"

"He's been quite naughty to be honest. He fucked the both of us with his new cock. He never stopped Us, even though I can't remember You giving him permission."

"Yeah, and he also tried to push his caged cock into My mouth when I was examining it."

"We came multiple times though, maybe that's the only good thing he did?"

"Not sure about that dear Tara! I think I came that often because You were here with Me."

"So sweet of you. I'm in the mood for some more fun with You."

Mistress Tara rolls off of me and gets into a 69 with Mistress Suzanne. I don't dare looking at Them and focus on my Goddess instead. I recognise the outfit She's wearing immediately. It's been on my wishlist on Libidex for a while now. Fuck, I really thought I kept my secrets safe...

She's watching the two Mistresses with an amused look on Her wonderful Face. She slides down slowly until I feel Her wetness on my throbbing half-hard cock. She remains focused on the Mistresses beside us while She pushes my face in Their direction.

"Go on and look at Them." She whispers in my ear. "If you think all sex in My Mansion is for My pleasure only, you're mistaking. Everyone in My Mansion has the right to look at others having sex as much as they possibly can. I encourage it and I sometimes even enforce it. You need to keep your eyes wide open now. I want to look at live porn together with you."

Oh my Goddess...

12