Chastity Morning Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband continues morning service to his loving wife.
2k words
4.61
53.3k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers

Morning wood wakes me at 5:30 yet again. I could almost set my watch by it.

I momentarily have images of my cock imitating a green superhero undergoing massive body growth and ripping through clothing and anything that attempts to contain him with a roar of power. But alas, my cock possesses no super-human powers. The cock cage is my kryptonite and it keeps me helplessly contained instead of rampaging forth.

My cock is chained to the earth by my own testicles as my selfish cock tries to rip them out of their rightful place. They engage in a tug of war that inevitably ends in a stalemate, none of them, or me, the triumphant winner. It is a deliciously kinky feeling.

Turning over I find that if I lay on my stomach and prop up one leg just so I can accommodate my warring anatomy somewhat and I am more comfortable. Amazingly, Kim stirs and snuggles into me and we lie together entwined in early morning wedded bliss. Her scent and touch aggravate my condition for a while. Eventually I can feel the morning wood subside a little and can be comfortable again.

When my alarm goes off I roll back to turn it off but she says "Stay put" and climbs over me to get the alarm. In the process, she drags her magnificent, soft breasts across my face. First left to right, then right to left on her way back. Soft and silky in the first direction, sliding and pooling their way across my face. On the return the nipples are decidedly poking. The little nubs roll across my eyelid and almost make and audible twang as they catch on the bridge of my nose before flicking to my opposite cheek.

Okay, any hope I might have had of remaining calm is gone now. My cock attempts to leap skyward yet again, only to be reminded of the futility of it once more by the testicles. Kim cheerfully says "Good morning, sweetie" and kisses me before promptly turning around to straddle my face.

"Breakfast in bed?"

"You spoil me" I say and begin to delicately kiss and lick at her labia.

She has clearly been planning this at least since we started snuggling because she is already quite wet. The taste of her is heavenly, and I can feel the tightness of the chastity tube seem to increase more. My testicles semi-levitate off my legs like apples dangling from a tree branch.

She giggles, sighs and lays down on top of me while I kiss and lick her sex. At first, she just wiggles the chastity cage with her hand and I moan into her. Then she kisses my protruding testicle and it is like someone just injected lava into my veins.

I continue my ministrations to her wet, puffy labia and stiffening clitoris knowing the key to my comfort is to distract her enough that she stops focusing on me and pays attention to her own body's response.

Despite my best efforts and getting some sighing and "Oh Yes" from her, I am not winning this battle. She kisses. She nibbles. She licks. She sucks. Finally, I can't take it and suck in a deep breath and moan out loud.

She stops.

"Keep licking or so help me I will give away your keys and you won't get out for a month. No more precious edgings in the mornings."

I immediately start licking again.

"That's it" she says approvingly. Then she adds "If I bring you breakfast in bed you'd better eat it."

The mental image is appealing and suddenly my eyes are rolling back in my head and I'm trying to wiggle my hips to get away from her tongue so I don't go over the edge.

I do NOT stop licking her.

She realizes how close I am and raises her head and says sternly "Don't you cum. Do not cum."

I wiggle, I twitch, I pant, I grind my hips back into the bed and somehow manage not to orgasm.

"Good boy" she says in a sultry voice, sitting back into my face more. "Good boy. You don't cum. You ... don't ... cum. I... do. I ... doooo.

And with that she shudders and grinds out her orgasm on my face.

When she is done, she lays down on top of me to relax. A minute or two later she stirs again. Idly she jiggles my throbbing, encased package.

"You are so dripping" she says proudly.

"Oh lord, after that I'm surprised it isn't more than just dripping. I'm barely back from the edge even now."

She sits up. "Too bad. Fetch orange juice and start the shower. I'm going to grab clothes for the day."

When I come back she is in the bathroom hanging up clothes. I hand her the juice and she drinks it greedily while I start the shower and the towel warmer.

She takes the key and unlocks the chastity cage. This is one of the high points of my day: the woman I love unlocks my cock. As usual, it is going to be awkward to get the chastity device off with my cock swelling to pack itself as tightly as possible. I suppose in some ways this is the undeniable evidence of how much I want and adore her.

"Take it off, do your business and get in the shower" she directs, grinning mischievously.

I manage to work myself free and "drain the radiator" while she steps into the shower. A minute later I follow her into the shower.

"Lean against the wall there and edge for me while I wash my hair" she tells me.

I stand there and stroke. She sensuously and slowly massages her scalp and soaps her hair. Her tits shimmy nicely when she scrubs a little more vigorously. The shampoo smells sexy. She closes her eyes and tips her head back into the water to rinse and looks like she is transported to heaven. She rights her head, slowly wipes the water from her eyes, looks at me and smiles, almost beaming at me, as I stroke myself.

"That's my good boy. Show me how beautiful you think I am."

I moan. "You are so incredibly beautiful. I could edge all day just looking at you."

She smiles even brighter at the compliment.

I am one of the luckiest men in the world. Most women wouldn't share a daily shower with anyone. Few would engage in kinky chastity play with their husband. Rarer still are those who would be anything but disgusted by a man stroking his cock. Mine not only shares the shower, she holds my keys and finds my desperate wanking charming, amusing, perhaps even empowering.

She steps close to nibble on my jaw and behind my ear. Then she whispers "Did you like my tease this morning?"

"Oh Yes. Your breasts on my face really woke me up. And it was particularly hot and nasty when you said you would give away the keys.

"You liked that, huh?" she says with a little devilish smile.

"Yeah. Though I'm not sure I could take that for real."

"Just think" she whispers while nibbling my cheek and jaw. "I could give them to my friend Janet, and make you go ask her for them at the end of the month."

I groan at the thought of it. "That would be hot, but only if she wouldn't freak out. I don't know her well enough to be sure it would be okay. I wouldn't want to lose her and Bob as friends.

"Maybe I should just ask her. She was a bit of a wild woman in college."

"Oh" I moan, stroking closer to the edge.

"Hmm." She muses playfully, "If I thought she were up for it I could give her the keys and not tell her what they are for. I could tell her when you asked for them she should not give them to you but she should offer to unlock whatever it is for you. You would have to tell her what the keys were for and convince her to unlock you. I can see her saying 'show me what the key is to.' And you would get so shy. Would she laugh?"

"Good lord, woman you have a deliciously perverted imagination. I love it. But you're not actually serious, are you?

"And what if I was? Then I would have someone to talk to about what I'm going to do to you next. Maybe she could give me some ideas."

A moment later she muses "Maybe she would barter with you: 'What are you going to do for me if I unlock you?' Would she make you mop the floors, do the dishes, vacuum the carpet? Naked maybe? Or would she just squeeze your balls and twist you package this way and that and then mockingly ask which slot the key goes in and how much she should turn it to unlock you?"

"Ungh! Oh. Edge. Edge." I exclaim as I stop just short of climax.

"That was a good one for you, wasn't it?"

"You do know how to paint a picture with words."

"Keep going." she directs. "Slow and steady. I want you to stay close to the edge."

I wrap my hand around my begging cock and slowly, carefully stroke.

"I have an idea" she says coquettishly wrapping her arms around my neck. "I could give each of the girls I hang out with a set of keys with the same instructions. Imagine if only one had the real keys. You would have to guess and go to each in turn and divulge your pervy little secret. Show them each how I have your cock and balls all locked up. At least until you found the one with the right key."

OK, my knees get weak and I must stop to keep from going over the edge. I place my hands flat on the wall beside me and pant "Please don't make me cum."

"Do you think they would each keep it secret?" She reaches down and strokes my cock with delicate fingertips, holding me on the very precipice. "Or would the phones get hot the moment you were out the door from the first one?"

"Please don't make me cum" I beg and she slows her stroking.

"All those women helping me plan wickedly kinky things for you to do. Maybe serving us lunch naked with your cock cage out for all to see?"

"Please, please don't make me cum" I beg.

"Of course not, dear" she says, removing her had from my cock to caress my face.

My cock twitches for a good 30 seconds but miraculously nothing comes out.

"Such a good boy. You twitch for me but don't cum."

"Thank you. Thank you for not making me cum."

"You're welcome" she says earnestly. "I get such a rush from hearing you say that."

A moment passes as we stare into each other's eyes. I marvel at the fact that I am married to this woman.

"I've got to go now. Early meeting. You'll lock up after me, now won't you?" she quips, grinning coyly.

"Yes, or course" I reply, stifling a grin at her joke.

As she steps out I grab the shower control and turn it blissfully cold. It is all I can do to keep from grinning from ear to ear as she dries her hair and dresses. When she has finally left the room, I give in to the urge and chuckle out loud. Such a wonderful, sexy, creative, humorous, seductive well-adjusted, conscientious, responsible, loving woman. How I got this lucky I'll never know.

I open the shower door, pick up the chastity device off the counter and bring it into the shower and wash it. Then I shave my scrotum and the base of my cock smooth and stuff everything back in the chastity device. The key is on the counter with the lock cylinder. I grab it and lock everything in place. I'll put the key on her nightstand on my way to the closet to get clothes for the day.

jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers