Chastity Morning Ch. 05

Story Info
Olympic games on the weekend.
2.3k words
4.47
32.8k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers

Saturday

"Good morning. I want you to go to the bathroom. We're going to be at this a while so I want you to be able to last. And get my orange juice while you are at it."

"You bet"

5 minutes later I am back with juice and ready to go.

"First, I want your hands cuffed behind your back."

"Certainly" I smile at her, thinking "This is going to be fun!"

"Now I'm going to take off your chastity device."

"Freedom!" I whisper in my best Mel Gibson/William Wallace imitation.

"OK, now I want you to sit facing backwards in the chair."

"Like this?"

"Yes, that's it. I want your cock and balls sticking through the slats on the chair back... just like that. Very good."

"Now you need to stay there. You can't get up until you complete a task for me."

"Yes ma'am."

"There are a couple of things I want to show you. First there is the app for my cell phone I found. It's simple really. When bring up the app like this... if I touch the screen anywhere it makes this sound. See?"

The phone emits a modest boop boop boop tone for 5 seconds.

"I realized it doesn't take a finger to set it off. For example..."

She touches the screen to the tip of my cock. Boop boop boop.

"Second, earlier this week I found this clip-on cell phone holder. I clip it to the chair like this... and I can position the cell phone anywhere I want it... like this."

She positions the phone close to the back of the chair and flips my stiffening cock against the screen. Boop boop boop.

"Now, remember when we measured the length of your cock on Wednesday?"

"Yes" I reply with suspicion in my voice.

"Here's the paper with the measurements we wrote down on Wednesday. I've taken the average of the values. I'm going to measure with the tape measure... like this... so the screen is... exactly that same distance from where your pubic bone touches the back of the chair."

"Now, all you have to do to get to fuck me is touch the screen with your cock and set off the alarm."

"Really? That's all?" I start thrusting and pushing at the back of the chair. I'm not quite fully hard but I can flip my cock up very close to the phone. This makes the chair wobble a fair bit.

"Careful not to knock over the chair. That would be a forfeit for you."

I thrust more carefully, but no less insistently. I can feel my cock getting harder.

"Understand just how much I want you to fuck me this morning. But I don't want to put up with any limp-dick. I want the real deal. So, get it fully hard and set off the alarm and then you can get up and come over and fuck me.

"Your wish is my command" I say with a grin. "No problem. In a minute I'll be so hard I can pound nails" I think to myself.

Let me put a little of this lube on you so that we are all ready to go.

"Oh, yeah. That feels good. That gets me closer already."

"Now, I have one last thing to show you" she says, walking to the bed. "I bought this cock sheath. I think the loop around the bottom will fit over your chastity device. I'm going to set a timer for 15 minutes. if you don't get hard enough for me by the time it goes off, I'm going to stuff you back into your chastity device and put this on you. One way or another I am going to get the fucking I want this morning. I'm going to set it right here on the bed next to me.

"I doubt we'll be needing that" I say.

"Let's just call it insurance. Now remember, all you have to do is get it hard and you can fuck me. My pussy is so wet hoping you can get it up. We both know you can do it. So, get it up for me. I am going to lay back on the bed here and finger myself until you are ready. Call it... inspiration... for both of us."

"huh, huh, huh" I grunt as I thrust.

"Yes, that's it. But let's not be too vulgar. Be quiet. I just want to see the look in your eyes. Don't go all Cro-Magnon on me."

I thrust. I grind. I gyrate. I twitch. Being careful to only breathe hard, making huffing sounds, not grunting.

"Yes, that's it. Get yourself ready for me, my stud."

The first doubt starts to seep into my brain after a minute or two. I can see that I'm hard. I'm still getting closer, but I'm a little surprised at how much work it is taking. If only I could stroke it once. I need just a little more stimulation.

Kim encourages me on: "I love watching you like this. It is so hot seeing you humping. Your cock swinging and twitching is so sexy. I can hardly wait to feel it inside me. It's going to be so good." With those words the first orgasm hits her. Her head goes back and her eyes close as she vibrates like a plucked guitar string.

When she floats back into this world her eyes open and she looks at me. "Oh, God you look hot" she sighs as her finger begins to circle her clitoris again.

"Let me make the offer better. You can do me with the cock sheath on your cage afterwards."

"If you want, I could kneel like this" she says, sliding off the bed towards me like water over a dam.

"I could suck you off with my mouth. Would you... like me to suck you? Get it up and I'll suck that gorgeous cock.

She licks her lips seductively while moving her hand in her crotch quickly. Then she leans her face towards my bobbing cock.

"I could... let you cum on my tongue..." and she sticks out her tongue like an offering plate "... and swallow it.". She mimics swallowing with her eyes closed, as if savoring the perfect desert.

"Oh" I sigh as I flail my cock through the back of the chair.

Kim watches with keen interest for a moment before she continues her encouragement.

"Maybe... let you fuck my face and throat.". Her half-lidded eyes slowly fill up to my face.

"Would you like to see me gagging on your cock? I could gag myself on your cock for you. I'll do that if you want. Would you like to hear me going Gluck Gluck Gluck as I gag on your beautiful hard cock? I'd do that for you today. That's how much I'm looking forward to your cock this morning."

"Uh huh" I sigh.

"You could cum on my face... then fuck me afterwards. You could watch me beg to be fucked... and then I'd be cumming with my face covered in your lovely, warm, semen."

She looks down at my thrusting cock. "You are getting closer. I'm so glad. And I can see you starting to leak. That's a good sign. Be a good boy and get it up for me."

The pelvic thrusts are coming faster now. I'm going to make this work.

"Maybe..." she says, turning around and crawling up onto the bed "... you would prefer to fuck my ass? I've never let you do that but I know you want to. Bend me over the bed and grease me up. Then slide your cock up my tight ass.". Her finger resumes swirling her clitoris. "I'll even... beg you for it. Please, Jon. Fuck my ass. Slide it in. Be careful with me at first. But then you can fuck me hard." Her hand is again a blur in her sex. "And when you are done there you can stuff my other hole too."

I could swear my cock is about to punch through the far wall just watching her doing this.

"Oh, it's getting close! You are almost there! Keep going! Please. I want you so much."

"Maybe what you really want to hear is that you can fuck me all you want, but you have to clean me up afterwards with your tongue. Would you like that? Watching your cum slowly oozing out of me and then licking it up? You should be able to give me a nice big load so you will have plenty to eat afterwards. You can catch it with your tongue as it dribbles out of me. How many times would you make me cum while you clean me up? And which would be hotter: having to clean my pussy or my ass?

"Keep going. Be a good boy for me. You are almost there!"

Alarm bells. Not the Boop boop boop. The ringing of the timer alarm bells.

"Oh God, no!" I groan.

"Aww. There's the timer. I guess you need a few more days of edging before you are really ready to get it up for me."

I collapse against the back of the chair.

"Don't worry, we'll try again soon. Let's get you back in your chastity device. "

I sit still, stunned and confused as she wedges me into the ring of the chastity device. With copious amounts of lube, she then manages to squeeze my cock slowly back into the tube. I stare blindly forward. I can't even really feel my cock as she forces it slowly back into place and locks it again. How can this be? How can I have failed her? How can I have failed both of us? Even now my cock is trying to get hard. My abdominal muscles are aching from the continuous pelvic thrusting.

"Now I am going to put this vibrator inside the sheath to give it some stiffness. Then I am going to wrap this around your chastity device. And there we have it: a nice, big, cock for you to fuck me with."

After the workout I have just gotten I am drenched in sweat. She un-cuffs me and lays on the bed.

"Come on over and fuck me, my love. I want you."

As I stumble over and crawl on top of her I can feel my arms tremble and my abdominal muscles burn from my exertions.

"Now fuck me my glorious stud."

"Yes, my love" I sigh.

"Slide it in gently."

I ease the fake cock into her with my hips.

"That's it. Oh, God that feels good."

"Now start working it. Oh, god yes. Fuck me. Fuck me my love. Hold me close."

Her arms wrap around me and her forehead burrows into my shoulder.

"I love you. I love you so much. Faster. Oh yes. Harder. Yes. That's it. Pound me. Oh, god yes."

As the sweat rolls off me and my abs burn with fire, her eyes roll back in her head, her legs wrap around me, and we ride the wave of her orgasm.

I really enjoy seeing her orgasm.

When it is over she whispers "Oh, my. Easy now. Ease out. That's it. Oh, just hold me a while."

"You bet."

I lay there with my head on her shoulder, half off and half on her and we both sigh contentedly.

Minutes pass by and eventually she asks "I hope you enjoyed all that as much as I did."

"Oh, god yes. You really know how to drive me mad. I love hearing you talk to me during playtime. So beautiful. So naughty. So sensuous. I really thought I was going to stab my cock through the far wall at one point."

"And you were trying so hard for me. I really appreciate it. Seeing the raw lust in you really turns me on. I thought for sure you were going to make it and then run over and stake me to the mattress with your giant cock."

"I thought so too."

"We're going to have to try that again in a day or two. Would you be up for that? No pun intended."

"In a heartbeat, love."

Afterward: Online in the chat room for keyholders.

Goddess34: You are lucky he didn't get just a little harder. You'd be pregnant or walking bowlegged.

KtheKeyHolder: No, there was no way he was ever going to be able to get to the phone where it was. By the time I offered my ass I was pretty certain that he wasn't going to make it. But if he had I would have let him.

Goddess34: Did you cheat on the distance from the chair back?

KtheKeyHolder: Not exactly. But multiple little errors add up.

Goddess34: Ok, I don't get it. Spill. How?

KtheKeyHolder: First, whenever we measured him on Wednesday we measured from his pubic bone along the top of his cock ***and around the end to the tip***. That little curve at the end added length.

KtheKeyHolder: Second, when we measured, we always grasped his cock to hold the measuring tape in place. That added a little more length that he can't reproduce without a hand wrapped around him.

KtheKeyHolder: Third, I had him drain his bladder on Saturday. That reduced pressure on the back side of the penis from the abdominal cavity.

KtheKeyHolder: Finally, the "lube" I put on him was a desensitizing one. He could have banged it on a nail and not gotten enough stimulation to get it fully up.

KtheKeyHolder: With all that, He could have overdosed on Viagra and would never have quite reached the required length.

Goddess34: I am in awe. Girl, you rock.

KtheKeyHolder: I can't take all the credit. Used suggestions from MilkingMary

Goddess34: Still. You rock.

Goddess34: Has he figured it out?

KtheKeyHolder: I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Goddess34: He will eventually, you know.

KtheKeyHolder: Of course he will. And I'll make it up to him. The cock sheath was fine but I like the real thing.

"Maybe tomorrow morning I'll make it up to him. If my pussy has recovered from this morning."

"Maybe I'll tell him what I did so he pounds me extra hard. That would be fun."

jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers