Chastity Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I guess so." My thoughts were cloudy. I couldn't think straight. What she was saying was starting to make sense in some weird way.

"This is better for both of us, trust me. It keeps you wanting me, and me wanting you. Isn't that what sex is all about?"

"Of course I want you. I want you to be happy." I said with sincerity.

"Then show me." Anna said in her sexiest voice with large, puppy dog eyes. She had been slowly moving closer to me as she talked. She was now at arm's reach. My wife looked so beautiful standing before me. Her eyes pleaded with me to kiss her, her naked breasts rose and fell with her quickened breath. I pulled her to me and slowly kissed her soft pouty lips. She returned the kiss, and it gradually built until our lips were locked in a passionate embrace. Her tongue danced against mine. My loins stirred and my cock strained painfully outward; I had never wanted her so badly.

She led me to the bed and gently pushed me back so I was sitting on the edge. I pulled her to me and engulfed her breasts with my mouth. I licked, sucked and teased her nipples as my hands massaged her ample ass. She moaned as my grip moved to the base of butt, my fingers exploring the lips of her pussy through the thin material of her bikini.

I sucked her right breast into my mouth as far as I could, flicking my tongue across her engorged nipple. I lifted it high with my mouth before sharply dropping it and letting it fall beautifully, bouncing and rolling gently as it grazed my face. I peered up at her between the swell of her breasts.

"I love you more than anything. If this is what you want, then it's what I want, too."

She smiled reassuringly. She pushed me backwards and I scooted up the bed and lay on my back. Her deep blue eyes locked on mine, she straddled me with her knees and slowly moved up my body. Just before she got to my face, she paused, her pussy inches from my chin. She caressed herself gently through her thin bikini for a few moments before hooking a finger under the material and pulling it aside. Displayed beautifully before me was the object of my affection; the inexplicable new source of my own pleasure. This would be my full desire, my release, my relief.

She moved forward, spreading her lips with her fingers, and gently dropped herself onto me. Our eyes still locked, I moaned as her lips parted and slid along my own. My tongue struck outward, exploring the depths of her sex. I drank her in; her smell, her taste, her texture. I filled my hands with the soft, smooth flesh of her ass, pulling her even deeper into me. She fell forward, her hands on the headboard. Her full breasts swayed rhythmically just inches above me as she moved against my face. She ground her clit against my nose, cutting off my air. She was close; I would bring her there. My tongue, lips, nose and hands worked together in synchrony, driving her closer and closer to the inevitable bliss we both sought. Suddenly she clenched down, drawing my tongue deep inside her as the first waves of her orgasm hit. She gasped and shuddered uncontrollably as the orgasm exploded within her. My mouth flooded with her juices and my nostrils filled with a renewed aroma of her sex. She collapsed on the bed beside me as we both struggled to regain our breath.

Neither of us spoke for 10 minutes. Finally, Anna announced, "That was incredible. You were absolutely amazing! And best of all? It was more than enough for both of us!"

With that she rolled over and was soon sound asleep. I looked down at my pre-cum soaked cock, purple and throbbing desperately locked in its plastic prison and thought to myself, I hope so. I really hope so.

12