Chastity Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
We discovery the joys of public & private humiliation.
8.3k words
4.43
103.2k
67

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of a multi-part story. If you don't start with part #1, none of this will make sense.)

--------------------------

I awoke to the strong smell of coffee in our suite. Anna must be making breakfast, I thought. I stretched and rolled over to see the time on the alarm clock. 7AM? That was early for us, especially on vacation. What was she doing? I swung my feet off the bed and stood up. As I made my way to the kitchen, I stopped to readjust the cage around my cock. It felt tighter and heavier than I remembered yesterday. I looked down to discover that my balls appeared quite swollen, and the skin had a deep purple tone. Great, I thought. Blue balls. That's all I need right now.

Anna greeted me cheerfully as I entered the kitchenette. "Good morning babe!" She swooshed over to me in her robe and slid me a cup of coffee. The robe was untied and I could see she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Good morning," I replied. "Why are you up so early?"

"Big day today. We're meeting Lisa and Chad for a hike to the hot springs this morning. Don't forget your trunks!" She smirked, kissed me on the check, and playfully squeezed my package. I winced painfully.

"Oh!" Anna pulled back quickly. "What's wrong?"

"Blue balls..." I muttered sipping my coffee.

Anna snickered. "I thought that was a myth. An excuse guys used to guilt their wives into sex."

"Believe me, it's very real. It feels like someone has been punching them."

"Oh my...maybe you just need a little massage." She slipped her hand back down and tenderly rolled my engorged balls in her fingers. It still hurt a little, but there was also a tightening in my balls that made it feel good at the same time.

"Not too hard babe. They're really sore from all your teasing."

"Who knew I would be so good at it?" She smiled and planted her lips on mine for a long kiss. She slipped her tongue in and kept working on my balls. After a minute or two, my cock began rising, which pulled on the ring secured behind my sack. I winced again.

"Ok, looks like someone has had enough. For now." She pulled her hand away, leaving my cock cage to bounce as I kept straining to get hard.

As she walked back around the island to finish making breakfast, she let her robe slip off her shoulders and onto the floor. Now she was completely naked, cooking breakfast with her back to me, not 6 feet away. Great, I thought. Just what I need. I grabbed the newspaper from the counter and tried to read, but my eyes kept drifting over the top of the pages to Anna's shapely backside. She was whisking eggs, flipping bacon, and reaching for dishes, and all the while her hips swayed and her ass shook. Every so often she would reach high enough or turn slightly and I would get a glimpse of her magnificent breasts. My God, I thought. Can't this woman do anything without looking drop dead sexy?

So Anna cooked, I pretended to read, and my cock strained. Finally, she served the food and sat across from me. The bar was low enough I could see the entirety of her boobs. The jiggled and shook as she cut her food.

"Are you going to eat or are you just going to stare at my tits?" She asked, smiling.

"Sorry. I just can't keep my eyes off you."

Anna sighed contently. "Yes, that's one of the perks of chastity. I get to feel desired and worshipped, and you get to gaze upon your beautiful wife." She smiled happily.

After we finished eating Anna suggested I shower while she cleaned up the dishes. I was all too eager for some alone time, away from my temptress of a wife. And a cold shower would do wonders for my aching balls.

I was only in the shower for a couple minutes when I heard the door open and Anna walked in. She swung open the door to the shower and stepped in. "Wow, its cold in here!" She adjusted the knobs until the water was hot and steamy.

"What are you doing?" I asked in bewilderment. Couldn't she give me a few minutes to at least TRY to cool off?

"Well, I started thinking about your, uh...condition. You know, with your balls. All I could think about was that little cage pulling on you so hard. I thought I should give you another massage."

I groaned. "But I just wanted a cold shower to shrink them down and lose some arousal." I was almost whining.

"Ha! That's not what I want! There will be no drops in arousal for you. Only a never-ending steady increase. I want your desire for me to grow every day and the only way for that to happen is if your arousal is more and more intense all the time. Boy, it's a good thing I came in here! Now, why don't you wash my body to make up for your lack of consideration for my needs?"

I starred at her for a moment. I knew what she was saying was true, but that didn't help me at all. Her words scarred me; if I was already at my wits end, horny beyond belief with balls as blue as the ocean, how much worse was it going to get before I got some relief? On the other hand, as much as I wanted to drive out all sexual thoughts and desires, here was my beautiful wife inviting me--no, commanding me, to wash her. My eyes followed the water flowing over her curvy form; it cascaded down her smooth, pillow-y breasts, down her soft stomach and curvy hips, and across her thick, shapely thighs. It dripped from her pink erect nipples and matted down the small tuft of trimmed hair at the top of her pussy. Lucky water.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked impatiently. "I have to meet Lisa on the beach for yoga before the hike."

I looked around for a loofah or washcloth, but all I saw was a bottle of liquid shower gel.

"That will do. Yes, that's a good idea. Just use your hands." Anna instructed.

Was she serious? I thought. "What? I don't think I can do that. I mean, I want to. But I think my balls might explode."

Anna sighed and rolled her eyes. "You know that's not possible. But I do feel bad for you. Maybe this will help." She leaned down so her face was at my crotch, and her hair obstructed my view of what she was doing. Just as well; I took the opportunity to gaze down her back to her widened hips and round ass. Suddenly, I felt water running over my groin and Anna stood up, chastity cage in hand.

I was dumbstruck. "What?!"

"I thought if you were able to have a satisfying erection your balls wouldn't get pulled and hurt so much."

"Yes! Thank you!" I cried. We both looked down at my growing erection. In a matter of about 3 seconds, my penis was fully engorged and pointing straight up at my belly button. It felt as though it would burst. In fact, it throbbed and twitched with each heartbeat.

"There it is, in all its glory." Anna said sarcastically. "Hard to believe that little thing has you all worked up."

I ignored her humiliating jabs. I was just relieved to be free.

"Now, get to work. I want both your hands on me at all times so I know you're not trying to touch yourself. Don't wash my hair, just from my neck down."

I squeezed some soap into my palm, looked at Anna, and gulped. Here goes.

For the next 5 minutes my hands slipped and slid all over her body. Her skin, which was already normally soft and light, was even more so with all the water and soap. At times, it felt like I was barely even touching her, she was so soft. I paid special attention to her hanging breasts, taking each one separately in both hands and watched as they slipped and fell between my grasp. I squeezed and massaged them much longer than necessary. Anna didn't seem to mind. I rolled each nipple between my fingers, ensuring they were as firm and large as possible.

When she had enough of that, she turned away from me and placed her arms on the shower wall in front of her. I knelt down and started soaping her calves. I washed each leg separately, working my way slowly up one thigh, then back down and up the other. Next, I focused my attention to her beautiful, round and succulent ass. In this position, it protruded from her body almost obscenely. It stuck out far and wide, the ample flesh of her cheeks begging to be grabbed. And grab I did. I massaged and played with her ass almost lovingly. I took my time; I was in no hurry for this to end. I could have squeezed and kneaded her butt for hours.

"Keep moving, mister." Anna instructed.

I placed my hands on her waist and proceeded to massage my way up her back. With the way Anna was leaning forward with her ass pushed back towards me, I was stretching considerably to reach her upper back. There was a huge lump in my throat and my heart was racing as I anticipated my next move. I gulped, bent slightly, and stepped forward. My raging hard on slid between Anna's parted thighs and along the bottom of her ass checks. I massaged her shoulders and neck, causing my body to move back and forth, which served to wedge my cock deeper into her thighs. Anna moaned and stuck her ass out even further. Her butt was now pressed against my pubic bone. The top of my cock was nestled into the bottom of her pussy lips. My stiff cock strained upward; the swollen head hunting for an entrance it couldn't reach.

"Oh, baby, that feels sooo good!" Anna moaned. "Push forward," she urged.

With a firm grip on her thick hips, I pushed my cock forward as hard as I could. Her ass checks smashed against me. I could feel some heat radiating from her pussy, but no opening.

"Come on, Tim, don't you want to feel my pussy after so long? I'm offering you the chance to bury your cock in me right now. Push! "

"I am! You know it has never worked like this! Your ass is just too big and beautiful!" It was true; I had never fucked Anna from behind. It was a cruel irony that had frustrated and irritated me many times before. Her ass was her best feature, the one that turned me on the most, and I had never been able to fully enjoy it. No matter how she leaned and how I pushed, I wasn't even able to reach her pussy in this position.

"What do you mean, my ass is too big?" Anna asked. "I think we both know what the real issue is here; your penis is just too small!"

My heart sank with disappointment and humiliation. Of course I knew my cock was too short. I just never thought Anna knew. She had never said anything.

I pulled back and my cock dragged along her ass until it sprung free and slapped against my body. "Why didn't you ever say anything?" I asked dejectedly.

"It's not like you could do anything about it. To be honest, I felt bad for you. I know how much you love my ass. It has to be frustrating to know you can't bend me over and fuck me."

"Very."

"Well, it's my problem, too. I'd love a good doggy-style fucking. You know how much it turns me on when you play with my ass. I can't imagine how good it would feel for you to play with it while sliding your cock in and out from behind."

I just hung my head in frustration, looking at my inadequate cock.

"Oh, don't feel bad, honey. You do have other skills." Anna smiled seductively and lifted one leg up, resting her foot on the shower bench. She reached down with one hand to spread her pussy lips. She put her other hand on the top of my head and pushed down hard, pulling my face into her pussy. I dropped to my knees and began kissing and licking.

"Hey, hands up here." She touched her hips. I slid my hands up her legs and out and over her thick hips.

I proceeded to eat her to another earth-shattering orgasm, my freed cock throbbing painfully the whole time. After she was satisfied, she quickly washed my genitals in the most non-sexual way possible. My erection was still fierce; there was no way the chastity tube was going back on in this state. Anna removed the shower wand and flipped the temperature handle to cold. The water was so cold it felt like daggers in my skin. She held it on my groin until my penis had shrunk to nearly nothing and my balls were no bigger than prunes.

"See honey? At least you're not THAT small." Anna teased me. She snapped the lock back on, exited the shower, and left me to finish washing myself. I felt so dejected and numb I didn't even bother to turn the temperature back up. I had been denied again, my own needs ignored while I service my wife yet again. How long would this go on? When would I finally cum?

---------------

When we met Lisa and Chad at the beach, the ladies joined the yoga class and Chad and I found some beach chairs nearby.

"How was last night?" Chad asked. "Lisa heard from Anna about your present s from the resort staff."

Again, I was a little taken aback at Anna's openness to her friend about our sex life. And to know Lisa had discussed it with her husband...

"Yeah, that was a surprise," I said, trying to play it off.

"Did you have a go with the new toys?" Chad wasn't going to drop the subject.

"Yeah, we did. Or Anna did, I should say."

"Ha-ha! Yeah, I imagine she had a better time last night than you did. Anna seems like she's really getting into this dominating role. How long has it been since you had some relief?"

Fuck it, I thought. So what if they knew about our sex lives and fantasies? It's not like we would ever see them again once we left the resort. I might as well be friendly and make the most of the situation. Obviously, that's what Anna was doing.

"Today's the 7th day since we last had sex." I admitted.

"You mean since you last had an orgasm. You've been having plenty of sex." Chad smiled as he corrected me.

"I guess you're right. Does it get any easier? How long do you think Anna will make me go?"

"It's different for everyone. Lisa only made me go a week the first time. Some women start with a month. Everyone is different; some wives base it on the number of orgasms she has between your releases, some use a simple calendar or reward system, others go by how submissive you've been. The most frustrating method, and the one that is most out of your control, is when you get an orgasm by sheer chance."

A month!? No way I could go a whole month! She wouldn't do that to me, would she?

"What do you mean, by chance?" I asked.

"Some wives, and husbands, like to make it a game. It could be a coin toss, a card game. Rolling dice is popular. You don't get an orgasm until you win the game."

"That sounds terrible," I said.

"It's actually our favorite. Lisa loves playing games. That way, I can't blame her when I don't get an orgasm; it's all up to chance. If I were to blame her, I might take it out on her or have a bad attitude, and then she'd REALLY let me have it!"

We sat in silence for a while. I tried to imagine how Anna might choose to release me, and what our future sex life might look like in general.

From our position about 20 yards to the side of the yoga participants, I had a fantastic view of about 15 women bending and stretching in various states of undress. Once again thankful I was wearing dark sunglasses, I put my head back in the chair, folded my arms across my chest, and feigned taking a nap. In reality, I don't think I blinked for the next 30 minutes.

Most women had sense enough (or courtesy) to at least wear yoga shorts, if not a sports bra or bikini top as well. Of course, there were a few that insisted on total nudity, as was their right at a nudist resort. One in particular caught my eye; a young blonde woman of about 25 on the sideline closest to where Chad and I sat. She was of slim build, with an all-over medium tan. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail and her eyes were closed as she followed the instructor's directions. From her form and incredible body shape, it was obvious she had practiced a lot of yoga. The most striking thing, though, were her breasts. Never had I seen such a large, perfectly shaped pair of natural tits on someone so slim. She held herself face down in nearly a push-up position, but on her elbows. Even with her body elevated above the beach, her heavy breasts hung down and her nipples grazed the sand. She stretched an arm high into the air and rotated her body toward us, putting her breasts on proud display. They hung down sideways, the flesh seemingly struggling to maintain their perfect shape under what must be a great weight. They jiggled as she strained to maintain the pose.

"Good, God," Chad muttered, clearly in approval.

"Tell me about it," I concurred. "I'm not even a boob man."

"Me neither. For my money, there's nothing better than a woman with a fine ass bent over while I'm giving it to her hard from behind." Chad shook his head at the thought. "Am I right?"

"Right," I agreed in spirit. That's something I'll never actually experience, I thought dejectedly. I glanced over at Anna just as she bent straight-legged and grabbed her ankles. A huge pang of intense frustration set in as I looked at her round protruding ass in her tiny shorts. My mind flashed back to the shower that morning, and me trying desperately to even touch her pussy in that position. I wanted to scream.

---------------------

The 2.5 mile trail we were hiking started on resort property and ended at a natural hot spring on a neighboring ranch. It was up and down through the rolling desert hills of southern California. It was a hot, dry day. We stopped about a half hour into the hike and drank from the water bottles Chad and I were carrying in our backpacks. Anna took the opportunity to apply sunscreen. She had always been careful in the sun, which I didn't mind; I rather liked her pale complexion. In the summer she always got the cutest freckles across her cheeks and nose.

She and Lisa both peeled off their sports bras, leaving them in their athletic shorts. Lisa wore a pair of loose fitting running shorts that hid any mention of her small ass. Anna, on the other hand, was wearing a small pair of skin tight yoga shorts that barely contained her ample bottom. The gray material clung to every curve of her hips and ass.

Anna offered some sunscreen to Lisa, before proceeded to apply it to her own now bare breasts.

"No, thanks," Lisa said. "Got to keep up the tan!"

Lisa was quite tan, but I didn't take time to appreciate that at this particular moment. I was mesmerized watching Anna touching and rubbing her 34D boobs for all to see. I wasn't the only one; Chad stood motionless facing her. I could only imagine he was enjoying the show as well behind his sunglasses.

Anna finished and we continued walking. The rest of the hike was uneventful. I've always thought it was strange that nude hiking was a thing, but now I understood. There was something about being in nature, totally exposed with the hot sun beating down on you. It was liberating.

We reached the hot spring and found that a few other people had decided to partake today as well. Visitors had formed pools using rocks to collect the water. We chose the last unoccupied pool and eased into the warm water. There were even stone benches to sit on around the edges of the pool.

We relaxed and talked for some time. Between the churning water masking our bodies and the momentary lack of sexual stimuli, I was able to finally get a reprieve from my ever-present arousal. It was as if we were just hanging out with friends as we normally would. Eventually, Lisa managed to steer the conversation in a sexual direction. I was less than surprised.

"Chad and I hit it off instantly when we started dating. What was it, hun, our second date?"

"Ha-ha, I think so. I couldn't keep my hands off you." Chad chuckled.

"Well, now you don't have to..." Lisa reached behind her, pulled Chad's arm over her head, and brought his hand under the water and into her lap. She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead. "I remember Chad took me to a club that night," Lisa said, moving their hands around under the water. "After dancing so close all night, feeling his big..." She smiled mischievously. "...body against me, I knew I had to have him." She kissed him passionately.

Anna and I looked at each other as they made out. She slid close beside me so I could feel her thigh against mine. As she looked at me with big, soft eyes, I knew what she wanted. I placed my hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her leg. She played her head on my shoulder as our friends broke their kiss.