Chastity Resort Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to look nonchalant as I stood in the women's lingerie section by myself. Thankfully, before long Anna called out to me.

"Tim, can you come here? I'm not sure this one fits right." She stuck her hand out through the cracked door and motioned me in. I glanced around and saw no one watching, so I slipped into the room and pulled the door closed behind me.

As I turned to face Anna, I was speechless. The silk turquoise top was trimmed in black lace at the top and bottom. The thin spaghetti straps were straining to support the weight of Anna's large breasts, which would have spilled out of the low cut bra if not for the band of sheer lace across the bust. It hung loosely down her frame and ended just above her navel.

"You look...amazing!" I managed to say.

"Hmmm, I thought the top was a bit small." Anna cupped her breasts and jiggled them up and down.

"Um, no, it's perfect. Here, let me try." I reached out and replaced her hands with mine. I lightly squeezed and bounced her tits in the silk top. I stepped in and kissed her like a hungry man. At first she was slow to respond, but once she realized I meant business, she put her arms around my neck and returned the kiss. Our lips still locked, I pulled her to the short bench at the back of the small changing room.

"Mmmmm, nooo, we can't," Anna moaned, but her body said otherwise. I dropped my hand down and began rubbing her bikini-clad pussy. She parted her legs and moaned some more. "Ohhh, Tim!" she panted.

I caressed and rubbed over the thin material until I felt moisture; I knew I had her. I pushed her gently down onto the bench. I scooted her ass right to the edge and knelt down. I lifted her left leg up and began kissing my way from her knee to the soft part of her inner thigh, then I let her leg rest over my shoulder while I did the same to the other side. Once I had both legs over my shoulders, I gazed up into Anna's eyes as I untied one side of her bikini bottoms and pulled the material to the side, exposing her wet pussy. Neither of us said a word or broke eye contact as I dropped my head and began licking her moist slit.

Her pussy was still somewhat loose and relaxed from the two fuckings with the large dildo. I wondered to myself if it was going to stay like this. Not that I minded; I loved the idea that my wife's pussy had been stretched and molded to a big cock.

My hands stretched up her body and found her large, soft breasts. They slipped and slid in my hands through the silky material. I found her nipples and rolled them in my fingers, causing Anna to groan under her breath.

Anna grabbed my head and pulled my face tight to her wet pussy, not that I needed any encouragement. I was enjoying this. I ate her out and made love to her pussy for several minutes before Anna's thighs began squeezing the sides of my head and I knew she was close to orgasm. I squeezed and jiggled her boobs as I increased my speed on her pussy. My tongue flicked as fast as it could across her engorged clit as she exploded into orgasm. Her thighs squeezed my head hard muffling all sound to my ears, and her pussy spasmed and convulsed on my face.

As she gradually came down from her climax, I gently licked the juices from her around her pussy. She tasted so good; I could have continued for hours. I wanted to bring her to orgasm after orgasm, to bring her more and more pleasure until she was satisfied and fulfilled. But this wasn't the time or place for that.

Anna stood up and pulled me to my feet. She kissed me again, this time tasting her own juices on my lips. I wiped the excess from my face with the back of my hand as Anna tied her bikini again and removed the camisole top. Without a word, we exited the changing room and headed out to find our friends, my wife clinging to my arm and smiling from ear to ear.