Chastity Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, she unlocked him and allowed his cock to spill out, free to get hard. She grabbed it and started to stroke hard. Her hands gripped his raging hard on and drove him crazy.

He moaned with pleasure as she jerked him off, it was a dream come true. Ne had always fantasised about her, now he was going to cum because of her handjob.

"Ten seconds Mikey!" She giggled speeding up. He came on four, squirting into her hand, moaning and gasping with pleasure. She smiled smugly at him as he did so, then waved the keys in front of him.

"My payment," she grinned cruelly.

Then she slapped her hand onto his mouth and forced it in, smearing cum onto his lips and tongue, laughing wickedly as she did so.

She grabbed his cock again and started to force the tight plastic cage on, as he reeled from the post orgasm pleasure and cum eating, happy, disgusted and scared in equal measure.

Satisfied that it was on fully, she locked it shut and stood up.

"Should this be our little secret? Or should I tell your step sister?" She had an evil smile on her face as she threatened him.

"Please, no!" He whimpered.

"For now, you are safe. But if you don't do as I say, or spoil me as I want, then I may just need to let her know that her dorky step brother is locked away, just ripe to be teased and tortured!" She hissed sexily, with a hit grin on her perfect face.

With that she stood up and blew him a kiss as he lay there on the ground, picked up her bikini top and strutted out, dangling the keys as she went.

12