Chat Room Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Something was missing, would they find it here?
5.8k words
4.3
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*You are the man of my dreams. Thank you for your confidence in me, this is for you.

Amber was a newly divorced Housewife of a twenty-year marriage. She was getting ready to celebrate her 43rd birthday, and was not going to have another year of just being content. She wanted to be desired, to feel sexy, and most of all wanted to experience the life she knew was out there. She was tired of just sitting around the house waiting for something to happen and was going to do something about it.

One day while sitting on the front porch surfing the Internet, she saw an advertisement for a chat room. Curios, she clicked on the link and her screen flashed to life. She read a little about the chat site and decided to give it a try.

She joined the chat site, chose her screen name "AmberEyes" and signed on. She wanted to find someone to talk to, get to know them, maybe flirt a little. What she did not expect was all of the immediate "invites" from other members for private chats. She accepted invitation after invitation, only to find this was way out of her league. There were all kinds of "Sexual Request" that freaked her out. This totally ruined the experience for Amber. A little shocked and embarrassed, she logged off of the site and closed her computer.

Later that evening while sitting in bed, Amber decided to give the site another try. This time when she logged on, she chose to be invisible, and to do the "invite's" herself. She thought back and decided that she wanted just a plain guy, none of the wild names that popped up earlier; like "BigDaddy," "Whipsforyou," or "BeMyDaughter" (that one was really wild, he wanted to role play; he wanted to be her daddy while Amber was the naughty Daughter) she thought, "I think not!"

Amber scrolled down the list of members currently online and saw a user named "Jim Guest." "Hmmm," she thought to herself, "can't get more normal than that." So she clicked and invited "Jim Guest" to a private chat. Within seconds he appeared in her private chat room. They exchanged pleasantries, asked basic questions, age, location, marital status, etc. They were both divorced, he 46, she 42, both missing a little something from life. She lived in California, he in Florida. She thought, "Ok, no threat; I can chat with this guy, have a little fun."

They talked for a long time in the chat room. When they got ready to sign off, neither wanted to say goodbye. They agreed they would find each other the next night.

The next day Amber could not wait until it was time to get on the Internet to meet "Jim Guest". She had thought about him all day, there was just something about him that stuck in her mind; he just made her feel good about herself. Just talking to him that one night, he seemed so sweet. As 8pm rolled around, she took out a bottle of wine, poured her a glass and sat down with her laptop.

She signed on and sure enough "Jim Guest" was online. She went invisible so she would not be disturbed and invited "Jim Guest" to her chat room. Again within seconds he was there.

His first response was "Hello Sweetheart," she thought to herself, "He does not even know me and he is calling me Sweetheart." Just to be fun, she responded with, "Hi sexy." He went on to tell her that he was glad that she was able to be online that evening and that he had thought a lot about their conversation from the night before. She was hoping, going by their conversation tonight, that he was feeling a little like she was. They begin more of a flirtatious conversation. He was telling her about how he would like to be holding her at that time and that he felt like there was a connection between them.

Amber did not understand how she could in real life, like and have feelings for this guy. This was only the second time she had spoken/chatted with him and she felt as if she had known him forever. She laughed at herself because she actually had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about him. They spent hours on the Internet that night, chatting, flirting, and even describing how it would be to make love to one another. By the time they were ready to say good night "Jim Guest" asked for her real name. She told him it was Amber, and he replied that his was Jim. He asked her if he gave her his email address if she would be comfortable emailing him and chatting outside the chat room. She agreed, so they exchanged email addresses and after testing the addresses they said their goodbyes and signed off for the night.

From that day on, Amber and Jim exchanged daily emails. When they would each have the time, they would chat, there were erotic chats as well as common every day-to-day goings on. They spoke on the phone every other day. Amber started to feel as if she were falling in love.

Three weeks later, as Amber was checking her emails, like usual she had an email from Jim. He had just been assigned to a job for three weeks in California that would have him less than forty miles from her. She was in shock. They had discussed meeting, but deep down she never really thought they would be have the chance to meet. Now in less in than seven days, he was going to be within driving distance of her. Everything they had discussed ran through her head; the long talks about walking hand in hand, her lying in his arms. The sex chats they had had. "Oh God," she thought. "I can't do this." She closed her laptop and dug out her phone to call Jim.

Jim was sitting at his desk when is cell phone rang, checking his caller ID he knew it was Amber, he answered "Hey Sweetheart."

"Hi," then all was quiet for a while.

"What's wrong, did you get my email?"

"Yes, I got it... Jim...I-I don't know if I can do this, I'm not that person. You know I have never really done all that stuff we talked about. You can't come here expecting that in person. We have both talked...well, um; you know about sex stuff, but I'm not like that in real life," she said anxiously.

"Whoa, whoa, Sweetheart, calm down, I'm not expecting anything from you. We can meet and talk, just take it from there. I know we have both said things; I've never done half the things I said either, most of it was just talk. We will work it out, Ok? Just calm down and talk to me."

Amber sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath, "I'm just scared Jim. We live different lives, miles apart from one another. We don't really know one another."

Sitting back in his chair resting his head on his headrest "I feel as if I know you. I want to meet you. You are all I think about. I look at this as fate giving us a chance. We can take it step by step. No promises, no guarantees. Ok?"

Taking a deep relaxing breath she answers, "Ok."

"Sweetheart I've got a meeting I'm going to be late for, I will call you later and we can finish this. Are you Ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine now, bye Jim."

"Bye Sweetheart." Each time he called her Sweetheart it made her heart flutter. She loved it. She had never had anyone call her that.

The seven days went by really fast. They talked each night on the phone and made plans to meet in the lobby of the hotel the evening he came in to town.

Amber had never been so nervous in her life. She was almost in love with this man and she was getting ready to meet him for the first time. Jim had told her to take a taxi to the hotel and that he would call for her a taxi when she was ready to leave.

She called for the taxi and was delivered at the Hotel at 7:55pm, five minutes early. She decided to run to the bathroom to check her make up and try to get her nerves under control.

Jim was sitting at the hotel bar, watching the door. He knew any minute Amber would walk in. He watched as a taxi pulled under the breezeway. A woman got out of the taxi and looked at her watch. As she turned around he saw that it was Amber. His heart stopped, she was even more beautiful than he imagined. Her pictures did not do her justice. He sat there, frozen in his seat. As she came in the door she went the opposite direction of the lobby. She was going into the ladies room. He smiled to himself and got up from the stool he was seated on and made his way towards the ladies room. Wanting to surprise her when she came out, he stood to the side of the door, posing perfectly.

Amber washed and dried her hands, looked in the mirror and said to herself, "Ok, we can do this. It's just Jim." Taking a deep breath she pulled open the door, turned and was shocked when she noticed she was face to face with the man that she had been dreaming about for the last three weeks. She took in a surprised breath, grabbing him by his upper arms.

She couldn't speak. Jim stood there smiling. She looked him in the eyes, "Oh God, it's really you, you're really here!"

Without thinking, she raised her hand to his face and palmed his cheek as if to make sure he was really there. He leaned into her touch, looking down at her; he noticed she had tears in her eyes.

He pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, "Shhh, its ok Sweetheart. I'm here, I got you. Please don't cry." She didn't know what to say, didn't know why she was crying. It was as if all of her feelings came rolling in on her at once, and here he was in the flesh. He was here holding her for real, she was not dreaming it, not wishing it, and he was actually here with her right this moment.

Wiping her eyes, she pulled back and looked at him, "I'm so sorry. Wow, you must think I am some kind of crazy women. This is all just so weird to me."

Looking into her eyes, Jim replied; "I know Sweetheart, I feel the same way. I want to hold you and never let you go. I can't believe you are standing here in front of me. Can I ask you something, no expectations, no nothing? I just want to be alone with you so we can talk without being disturbed. Would it be to forward for me to ask if we could have dinner in my suite? I can call room service; we will have all the time in the world. I'm starving; I know you need to eat too. If you're not comfortable, please say no and we can go out like we planned, I just want to be with you and I don't care where that is."

The whole time he was talking he was stroking Amber's wrist with his fingers. He was not going to let her go now that he had her.

She smiled as she looked at him, "Yes, room service would be great."

Pleased, Jim stood and held out his hand, Amber reached and took it. Together, hand in hand they walked to the elevators. Not a word was spoken as they rode up to Jim's suite. Jim swiped his keycard, held open the door as Amber entered. Once inside the suite, Jim removed his evening jacket and asked Amber to have a seat.

Jim walked to the bar asking, "Would you like a drink?"

"Please, wine if you have it."

Jim poured Amber's wine and brought it to her on the sofa and took a seat beside her.

They were sitting in complete silence when he finally spoke, "You're beautiful Amber, I never imagined you would be this beautiful."

Blushing, setting her wine glass aside, "Thank you, in your pictures, you were so small, I really could not tell. I'm glad I took the chance to see for myself, I was totally right. You are as handsome as I thought."

Scooting closer, Jim set his glass down beside hers and took her hand in his. "Please Amber, I've been waiting forever. May I kiss you?"

"Yes, I think I would like that."

Slowly Jim leaned in and took Amber's head between his hands, as his lips touched hers; it was only a whisper of a kiss, so soft, she wasn't sure he had really kissed her. Then he kissed her again, this time putting a little more pressure behind the kiss. Angling his head he went in for the third time, his tongue coming out to lick the seam of her lips, begging for entrance, she lost all sense of control; she opened her mouth to him, licking at his tongue, kissing his lips.

"Oh God, I knew you'd taste so good," he said as she pulled back from the kiss after giving in.

Leaning in, kissing her again, the kiss grew more demanding, their bodies coming in closer to one another. Jim slid his hands down to her waste as Amber slid her arms around his neck. Pulling him to her, she laid back onto the sofa. He kissed her from her lips to under her jaw line, to her ear. Amber arching up for his touch as his hands was roaming her body. Kissing down her neck, Jim's hand found her breast. Teasing her nipple still covered by her blouse. Running his other hand under her blouse he found the clasp of her bra and released it giving him the room he needed. He found her breast again and played and toyed with the nipple, sending tremor's trough her body.

Lifting her shirt, he took her breast into his mouth. She arched against him; she had never felt anything so wonderful. He kissed, licked, nipped at each nipple like he was a starving man. He raised his head and looked into Ambers eyes. Looking for approval, he started removing her blouse. He slid it over her head and then began sliding her bra off of her shoulders kissing each inch as his fingers slid the straps down her arms. When he had her bra removed he kissed each breast tenderly. Kissing a trail down to her stomach, he licked around and into her bellybutton, kissing it as he did her breast. His hands going to her pants, he started removing her belt, then the buttons. He slowly eased her pants down her legs, leaving a trail of kisses and licks as each inch of skin was revealed from her hips to her feet. Leaving her in the sexiest black thong he'd ever seen.

Kissing his way back up her body, stopping at the tiny strip of black lace fabric resting on her mound; he laid his head there, closed his eyes and inhaled.

"Mmmmm heaven," he said as he kissed the tiny black strap of fabric. He tucked his fingers under the straps and pulled the thong off. Spreading her knees open with his hands, exposing the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen, he nudged his way between her thighs so that he would be kneeling in front of her. He kissed the inside of each thigh. Making room for himself, he took her legs placed one on each of his shoulders.

Looking up at her with an evil smile, "I told you, I was starving."

He took his tongue and gave her clit the most erotic kiss; she grabbed hold of his head. Clinching his hair as his tongue worked its magic. He would lick, suck, and nibble, driving her insane. He then licked his way to the opening of her pussy and tongue fucked her, as she squirmed against his chin. He alternated tonguing her pussy, then her clit, driving her crazy. She was holding onto his hair, trying to get as close to him as possible.

"Oh God Jim, I'm going to cum..."

Jim took that as a sign, and licked his way back up to her clit while taking his finger and inserting it into her tight pussy. He fingered her as he sucked her clit, running his tongue around and around, then stopping long enough to nibble and suck. He felt her pussy tighten on his finger and he fingered her faster, sucking her clit harder, then he inserted another finger. Finger fucking her, licking, sucking, he latched on and gave a hard suck, feeling her body let go, she came screaming his name. He licked up every last drop from her, kissing her still trembling pussy until she came back down to earth.

Kissing up her body he lowered her legs and took her mouth in a demanding kiss sharing the taste of her release. She gave as good as she got, tongues tangled, she sucked his tongue inside her mouth bringing her hands up to his face. Not ever wanting to lose his touch.

Opening her eyes, looking into his she let out a low moan, "Oh, Jim that was...wow..." Jim stood, sliding his arms underneath her knees and under her shoulders picking her up. Amber tightened her arms around his neck.

"What are you doing? Put me down," wiggling her legs to get him to release her.

"I'm not going to make love to you for the first time on a sofa, Sweetheart!"

Laying her head on his shoulders she allowed Jim to carry her to the bed, softly laying her down.

"I've dreamed of this for so long, now it's finally going to come true," he bent and kissed her. He straightened and stood to the side of the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stop!" Amber said sitting up on her knees in front of him. "I get to do that, and fair is fair!"

She swiped his hands away and took over the task of removing his shirt. Kissing him on the lips, moving down his neck as her hands began with the buttons on his shirt. She unfastened each button kissing each area as it was exposed. His chest covered by his undershirt, she could still tell he was a well-built man. Once she got to his waist, she pulled out his shirttail and raised the shirt over his head. She took both of her hands and ran them up the inside front of his undershirt, feeling his stomach quiver, as she continued upward to his chest where she found his nipples, she toyed with them as he had toyed with her. Raising his shirt, she bent her head and kissed her way from his stomach to his chest. She licked and kissed each nipple.

"Raise your arms," she pulled the undershirt over his head.

Kissing her way back up to his mouth, closing her eyes, feeling her way with her hands, they slid down his body to remove his belt. She unbuckled, and then unsnapped his pants almost instantly. She unzipped him and ran her hand inside pants. She felt the impression of his cock through his underwear. Running her hand up and down his shaft, she kissed him again and again.

Pulling back from the kiss, "Your killing me here Sweetheart, if we don't hurry, this is going to be over before it gets started."

Smiling, she slid her hand inside his underwear, stroking his cock. "mmmmm, really?"

Gasping Jim let out a, "Yessss, really."

Giving him a sly smile she released his cock and started to remove his pants, taking his underwear down with them. At the same time, Jim was kicking off his shoes. He pushed her hands aside, and took over the task himself.

Still on her knees on the bed, he heard a small giggle looked at Amber and she was covering her mouth.

"What is so funny?" Jim replied looking at Amber.

"Someone is a little impatient, don't you think?"

"Hell, yeah... I don't think, I know I am Sweetheart!" Jim said as he smiled at her and then bent over and took her mouth in the most passionate kiss she'd ever had. He laid her down on the bed kissing her with everything he had. Thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth as he would soon be thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, nibbling, and licking, biting at her lips, showing her how much he wanted her.

Sliding his body over on top of her, he settled himself between her legs, his cock resting on her stomach. Amber wrapped her legs around him to draw him closer.

Leaning up on his arms looking into her eyes, "Are you sure Sweetheart, we don't have to do this?"

"Jim, please make love to me."

That was all he needed to hear. Reaching to the floor, he pulled open his wallet and removed a condom. She heard the tear of the foil and then watched as his fingers slid the condom down onto the most beautiful, long, hard, thick cock she had ever seen. Smiling she looked up at him and gave him her own version of an evil grin.

He settled back down between Amber's legs kissing her, whispering in her ear:

"I never imagined I would ever really get to do this. Thank you Amber," he stroked his cock through her wetness, bringing it up to her clit and circling it around. His cock finding its way back to her opening, wet with her juices. Looking her into her eyes, he entered her inch by inch; he whispered, "God Amber, you're so beautiful."

Amber's hands were on his shoulders as he entered her, he slowly pressed deeper inside her. She gasped as he filled her.

"Yes, you're so tight. I'm not going to last long Sweetheart," as he settled balls deep into the tightest warmest pussy he had ever been in. He knew if he moved at this second, it would be all over.

12