Chato Santana (El Diablo)

Story Info
This is if El Diablo from Suicide Squad lived.
3.2k words
4.67
6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since the so-called "Suicide Squad" saved the day from the Sorceress and her brother and not much has changed. At least, not for the prisoners at Belle Reve. Sure, Deadshot could see his daughter, Harley Quinn got busted out by the Joker, and KC got his flatscrean, but not much else changed. Captain Boomerang was still yelling in his cell, and El Diablo, aka Chato Santana, still sat in his tank. Not to mention the fact that they now use Harley Quinn's old (and repaired) holding area as a social spot for the inmates, minus Captain Boomerang every couple months when he attempts to escape.

That is, until I came to end up at Belle Reve.

I'm Sofia Marie Gonzales, also known as Aquarius. I was caught trying to steal the Hope Diamond when my partner ratted me out. I'm 5'3, 130 pounds. My measurements are 44" 36" 46". My hair is dyed blue, but the black roots are growing out. My eyes are dark brown with flecks of blue and my skin is lightly tanned.

Anyway, I'm stuck in Belle Reve. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Hey, señorita, time to go meet the other scumbags." The voice on the opposite side of my door punched in the code to the door, opening it.

I got up from my cot and walked to the door, my hands in front of me as he put on the cold cuffs that held my hands against my chest to keep me from punching the guards. Again.

"This way, girlie." He led me down a few hallways before stopping at a door and punching in the code.

When the door opened and they took off my cuffs, I looked in, seeing a runway about twenty feet off the ground, below there were some couches and a tv. I was the first person there, so I walked to the stairs leading down from the platform the door led out to.

I guess they figured that they would go slow with introducing me, make sure a fight wouldn't break out or something, so I reclined on the couch watching tv for a bit when the door opened again and Deadshot walked in. I guess they told him what's going on since he didn't seem surprised to see me.

"So you're the newbie? Aquarius?"

"Yeah. Sweet beard Deadshot."

"Thanks. So what you in for?"

"Partner ratted me out in the middle of stealing the Hope Diamond."

"Damn. Hate when that shit happens."

He sat down on an adjacent couch, watching the tv when the door opened again, this time KC strutted in before stopping when he saw me.

"Who're you shorty?" KC's voice was deep and rumbly, although the slight surprise was evident in his voice and reptile-like face.

"This is Aquarius. She's cool." Deadshot glanced up at Killer Croc before looking back at the tv.

"Hey," I waved to him, slightly intimidated.

"What's good?"

"Not me bro, that's for sure!"

Croc smiled at that, leaning against a wall. "Boomerang comin'?"

"Nah. He punched some guard again. Saw it happen on my way here." Deadshot rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed with Boomerang's lack of control of his temper.

About twenty minutes went by before the door opened again. El Diablo stepped in, surprise clear on his face when he saw me. He looked at both Deadshot and KC, both of whom nodded in approval of me. I was sitting up by that point, unable to stop looking at his tattoos. He walked down the steps, looking around for an empty seat, but there was only one. Right next to me. He sat down and I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"I'm Aquarius."

"Diablo."

"I never would've thought that!" I joked, indicating the tattoo on his jaw. He smiled, a little sadly though as he tried to cover the tattoos along his arms. "So you're the pyro?"

Diablo nodded, a bit ashamed.

"That's badass. Wanna see something really cool?" I grinned wickedly, all three guys curious. "Watch this" I splayed my fingers on my right hand, and water from a nearby glass came up in a thin stream, almost like a snake as I made it weave between my fingers without ever touching my skin. Then, the water turned into a ball and froze in the palm of my hand. I stood up and bowed to each of the three men, each with wide, surprised eyes.

When I sat down, I saw that Diablo was blushing slightly, but I pretended not to notice.

The door opened again and one of the guards announced it was time to eat. We each got handed a tray of food, Dead getting porkchops and rice, KC getting an entire cooked pig, Diablo pico de gallo, and I got a pulled pork burrito. As we ate, I noticed Diablo glancing at me every once in a while.

When Dead was done, he got up and headed to the door, saying he was going to his daughter, nonchalantly nudging Croc and glancing at us. KC got up too, saying he was bored, then winked at Diablo, who glared at the two of them.

As the door closed behind them, I could see from the corner of my eye that Diablo was staring intently at his empty plate.

"Would you like me to go to where they were sitting? Give you more room?" I asked Diablo, unsure how to break the silence.

"No! No, it's fine, I don't mind, señora."

I held up my left ring finger "Señorita. I'm not married." He blushed deep red, obviously embarrassed. I blushed too, I couldn't help it, it was actually kind of cute.

Suddenly, an alarm started blaring, and Diablo groaned, leaning back.

"What? What's going on?" I looked around, confused.

"Lockdown. Boomerang must've gotten out."

"Great."

We sat there for a while, the siren too loud to even talk. After about ten minutes it shut off, but a red flashing light was on, signaling that the lockdown was still in effect.

"How long do these usually last?"

"Depends on how far Boomerang got." Diablo sighed and got up.

"Where you going?"

"Taking a piss. Mind turning around?" He stood by a giant pot, a plant, like one of those in local malls, in it.

I turned and heard him piss in the soil. When he was done he put his junk back and sat back down next to me. We stayed there for a while, trying to occupy our time as we waited. Finally, after about two hours, I decided to take a nap. I curled up, resting my head on the arm of the couch.

When I woke up, I felt an arm around me. Confused and still a bit groggy, I followed the arm from the hand to the shoulder, up to the sleeping face of Diablo. He was snoring softly, his face peaceful.

I guess I fell asleep again, since when I woke up again, my body was facing Diablo, my cheek pressed into his chest. His arm was still around me, but I could tell he was awake since he was gently playing with my hair.

He was so warm it was hard to stay awake, but I could have sworn he softly murmured "Que linda".

------

"Waller, what are you doing?" Flagg watched as Amanda Waller looked at the live footage of Aquarius and Diablo asleep on the couch. "Why is this place still on lockdown? No one tried to escape."

"What do you see here?" She indicated the two sleeping forms on the screen.

"Two people who have no idea they're been watched as they sleep?"

"What you see here are two very powerful meta humans who can come together and give birth to a meta human even more powerful than the two of them combined."

"So you're just going to breed them for your own gain?!" Flagg looked at her incredulously.

She remained silent, looking at the screen for a bit longer before leaving.

------

I woke up cold, realizing Diablo had gotten up at one point. I looked around and saw him at a different couch, staring into space, blushing as he palmed his crotch.

I stretched, snapping Diablo out of his imagination, his hand quickly leaving the slight bulge he was palming before.

"What time is it, Diablo?"

"About ten at night. Guess Boomerang got far."

"Damn, lucky guy." I notice an untouched burrito on the floor by the couch I was laying on. "At least they remembered dinner." I picked it up and it was cold, so I looked up at Diablo meekly. "Mind heating this up?"

He chuckled, taking my burrito, being careful that he didn't set it on fire. When he gave it back, it was perfectly hot and I bit into it, moaning happily at having food in me. I noticed the bulge in his pants twitched, making my smile inwardly.

When I was done, I got up and shyly had him turn around so he couldn't see me pull down my pants and pee, using my powers to lead it all into the same pot he pissed into. When I was done, I ripped off a leaf and wiped before pulling up my pants. I sat back down on the couch, still sleepy. I shivered a bit, and I guess he saw.

"Cold señorita?"

I blushed "Yeah, um, would you mind at all, and it's ok if not, but if you could uh..."

He blushed too, nodding. He understood what I meant and rejoined me on the couch, although I noted he was careful that his junk wasn't touching me. As I fell asleep, I realized he smelled like a campfire.

------

"Face it, they're not going to, you know, fuck." Flagg looked at the screen, doubtful Waller's plan would work.

"Trust me Flagg. It will work. I'll just have to increase the amount of aphrodisiac in their food."

------

That morning I woke up feeling something pressed against me. Diablo's arm was around me, but I wiggled out from under it. I looked back at him and saw the culprit. There was a serious bulge in his pants and I stared, my eyes wide. It was pretty big, but I found it funny that he had morning wood, and I had difficulty keeping my laughter in.

He woke up to my laughter, confused. "Buenos dias señorita." He sat up and realized what the source of my laughter was. He blushed deep red and quickly adjusted his legs, trying to hide his hardness.

"I'm sorry, it's just, ah, I found it funny you were hard señor!"

He grumbled, embarrassed. The door opened and a guard came in to bring us more food.

"Hey, why are we still on lockdown?" I asked the guard, who completely ignored me and left. I rolled my eyes and ate, noticing some clean clothes for us to change into.

"Chato."

"Huh?" I turned to Diablo, confused.

"My name. Chato Santana."

I grinned. "I'm Sofia Marie Gonzales."

He smiled back. I brought him his clean clothes, and we stood facing away from eachother, changing. I snuck a few glances at him as I got changed, blushing at how attractive he was.

As I changed, I heard the sound of skins rubbing on skin and looked back to see that his arm was pumping up and down. He was turned away from me but I knew he was stroking his cock. I coughed and he froze up.

"Having fun?"

He quickly took his hand from his dick and continued getting dressed, his face bright red. "Sorry, señorita, I got carried away."

I giggled, understanding his situation, the wetness between my legs was almost unbearable.

I sat back on the couch when he was done, turning my attention to the tv. He sat down next to me, leaning back with his arms spread across the top of the couch. As I watched, the wetness between my legs worsened, and I noticed that he had his arm laying across his lap, trying to hide his hardness. I blushed, shifting my position.

"Uncomfortable?" He looked at me quizzically.

I blushed more, avoiding his eyes. I think he understood as his eyes went wide.

"Oh."

"Yeah.."

After some awkward silence and worsening of my wetness, I decided enough was enough.

"Ugh!" I shifted again.

"What's wrong?"

"I, uh, need to take care of this..." I glanced at him. "And it looks like you need to as well."

He blushed deep red, looking away. Finally he nodded in agreement. "What do you suggest?"

"Well we have two options. One, face away from eachother and fix this. Or we uh, I don't know, something..."

He looked at me, surprised at what I was implying. "You would be... ok with that?"

I blushed, now it was my turn to look away. "I mean, we both need to-"

He cut me off mid sentence with a gentle kiss that scrambled any and all thoughts in my head. I kissed back just as gently, my hand hesitantly resting on his cheek.

He continued to kiss me slowly, his hand cupping the back of my head. "Eres muy linda," Chato tenderly kissed along my jaw to my earlobe, ever so gently sucking on it, making me shiver.

"Ch-Chato..." I knew he could hear the need in my voice, but he made sure I knew that he wanted more than just sex. He wanted to be sure I knew that he intended to make love to me.

His kisses felt like fire on my skin, his hands burning me up as he caressed my body.

He kissed down my neck to my collarbone, nipping me gently, eliciting a soft sigh from me. He had me lay down as he leaned over me. Chato kissed down my shirt to the hem, gently lifting up my top, kissing my tummy and gradually kissing up as he slowly lifted my shirt. When he reached the bottom of my rib cage, I was already moaning softly. He stopped, his hands gently hold my exposed sides, looking up at me, asking with just his eyes if I was entirely sure I wanted him to continue.

I took his hands in mine, sliding them further up my body.

He nodded and continued, kissing up until he reached the bottom of my bra. Chato lifted my shirt up and off of me, my bra the only thing between his lips and my breasts.

He reached around me, unclasping my bra as he continued kissing up my cleavage. When he tossed my bra from my body, he began to kiss and lick the flesh around my hard and sensitive nipples, making me whimper. Finally, his lips latched onto my left nipple, gently suckling and nibbling. After a few moments he switched to my right, gently pinching my left.

My hands were fists gripping onto the cushions of the couch, my whimpers and moans out of my control. His very touch was like a blazing fire, his kisses scalding my skin, his breath like a hot desert wind.

His hands slowly slid down, cupping my drenched core through my clothing. He kissed his way back down, slowly taking off my pants. My panties were drenched, and he could smell it. His nostrils flared, his fingers gripping me slightly harder. My legs were spread wide, ready for his attention.

Chato gently kissed around my wetness, avoiding the spot I needed him to kiss most. My legs quivered on either side of his face as he kissed up and down my thighs. Finally, just when I thought he would never kiss my folds, he did. My hips jerked in response, causing him to take a firm grip of my hips. He gently licked and nibbled on my nether lips, taking care to lick every fold. Finally, he slid is tongue in my sopping hole. I moaned as he licked up my juices, his burning tongue driving me insane.

His tongue delved as deep as he could get before sliding up to my clit. I gasped, his firm grip holding down my hips which were attempting to buck out of control. He gently licked and sucked on my sensitive button, making me moan and sigh more and more frequently. My hands were at the back of his head, pulling him in. He took his hand and slowly eased in a finger as he licked my clit and I couldn't take anymore. I came hard, moaning and gasping for breath. He continued slowly fingering me and licking my clit, easing my down while keeping me moaning. He slid a second finger in, then a third, slowly gliding his fingers in and out of me, gently licking my clit.

I felt my climax building already, his fingers gradually picking up speed until he was finger fucking my sopping pussy, all the while sucking and nibbling on my clit, building me up until I finally cum, my juices covering his face. He slows down, looking up at me before slipping his drenched fingers out of me, bringing them to my lips. I eagerly suck and lick them clean, ready for him.

I take his shirt off of him, running my hands down his toned chest and abs to his pants. I slide them off, my hand brushing against the throbbing bulge in his underwear, making him groan. He gets up and steps out of his pants, pulling his underwear down as well, revealing his swollen member.

I moan at the sight of it, thick and veiny, the angry purple head pointed right at me.

He looked in my eyes, his eyes full of desire. I nod at him, widening my legs.

He gents on top of me, aligning himself before slowly sliding his length in me. We moaned in unison, looking deep into each other's eyes as we joined in the most intimate way. When he was completely in me, I felt so wonderfully full. I kissed his lips as he slowly thrust in and out, making sure I was accustomed to his size. He gradually picked up speed, making sure I was ok with everything and that I wasn't hurt.

He was eventually thrusting in and out, moaning with me as we began to reach our climax together. Finally, he thrust in hard, his seed shooting deep into me, making me moan further, cumming around him, locking in each drop. Finally, both of us spent, we fall asleep together on the couch, his arms around my waist.

I wake up before him, kissing his forehead softly. "Mí amore."

He stirs, slowly waking up. His eyes slowly open, a smile creeping across his face. "Buenos dias mí amore."

"Sleep well?"

"Better than I have in a very long time."

"Good." I kiss him softly, smiling.

------

"There, you happy now?" Flagg looked at Waller, irritated.

"Quite. I told you they would."

"She might not even be pregnant! This whole thing could have been a waste! They might have to try again! And what would your excuse be that time?"

Amanda Waller remained calm. "I'm surprised. For as long as you and I have known eachother, you still think I would forget something like that. Do you really believe that aphrodisiacs were the only things I ordered to be put in their food? Now it is but a matter of time." She resumed her cool stare at the screen, ignoring Flaggs look of disbelief and slight horror.

Just what was Waller planning? He looked back at the screen, wishing he could warn the sleeping couple.

He dreaded what Waller was planning to do with the child of the two meta humans.