Chato Santana (El Diablo) Ch. 02

Story Info
Aquarius and Chato get a surprise, and Flagg gets an idea.
3k words
5
3.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three weeks had gone by since the lockdown. I asked the guard why we were in lockdown for so long and he said someone was caught trying to hack into the system. I had sighed sadly, wishing that person had succeeded.

Although, since the lockdown, Chato and I have gotten much closer. We sit together every chance we get. Dead and KC noticed, as they keep leaving early to go back to their cells. I don't mind, and Chato stopped giving them dirty looks.

I thought back to that night at Harley Hall, the social area we inmates go to for lunch.

A knock came to the door, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Inmate, you have a visitor. I'm coming in to put on the cuffs."

As I stood, I heard a female voice speak to the guard. I couldn't understand what she said, but the guard wasn't happy.

"What? But she could kill you!"

The door opened and I could see a black woman tell my guard she can handle me. She turned to me, and I knew she was right. She had the look of someone who couldn't give a fuck about anyone as long as she came out on top. I wasn't like her in that sense. At least I cared about someone.

"Miss Gonzales, I believe we can benefit off of one another."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to what?" I was staring at her in confusion.

"By joining Team Force X you can reduce your sentence while doing this country a lot of good." The woman had told me she was named Amanda Waller, and I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"How about this, I join your little cheer squad, get a reduced sentence, and I can stay in Harley Hall."

"Is that a yes?"

"Am I allowed to say no?"

"Welcome to the team."

--

"Ok, so she's part of the team. What now? You already had Diablo knock her up!" Flagg pointed at the screen where the new couple were having lunch.

Waller looked at the screen.

"What are you planning for them, Waller? What will you do to them?"

"Are you forming sympathy for them, Flagg? I thought you had hated them." She turned to the soldier, his face contorted in poorly hid rage.

--

I stretched out on the couch, my new bed. A new blanket was brought in, along with a pillow.

The door opened, Dead and KC stepping in. They nodded at me, grabbing a seat.

"So how's your daughter?" I looked at Deadshot and he smiled, thinking about her.

"She's doing great! She got an A on her math test yesterday, and she's going to try to get into the school play!"

KC nodded in approval, sitting in a new recliner they had to get due to my addition to Belle Reve.

"Oh so Waller came to my cell this morning..."

Both Deadshot and KC stiffened at her name. They looked at me uneasily with a hint of worry in their eyes.

"She added me to the team. Plus, Harley Hall is my new cell."

The two men looked surprised at this news, Deadshot being the first to break into a smile.

"Welcome to the squad!"

I was about to thank him when the door opened again, this time Boomerang was shoved in. He spat at the door and turned to face us. "The fuck is this?"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Aquarius."

He turned to Deadshot, a smirk on his face.

"She for real?"

"Sure am."

He chuckled, obviously thinking I was going to be a pushover he could mess with.

I ignored him as he waved me off. He took the farthest seat, pulling out a stuffed pink unicorn and began to pet it.

The door opened again and I sat up, Diablo walking in. He gave me a small smile, walking down the steps and joining me.

Soon enough it was time to eat and we began to chow down. As we ate, I scooted closer to Chato until we were practically touching. He looked at me and blushed, smiling. When we were all done, Dead coughed, and I assumed he was going to leave as usual. Instead he turned to me.

"Uh, Aquarius, you're a girl..."

KC snorted in laughter, and Chato tried to hold back a smile.

"Gee, what gave that away?"

"Well, you see, Zoe has been talking about this guy in her school right? She said he asked her to the school dance, and well..."

"If you killed him don't tell me. I don't wanna know."

"No, it's not like that, I was wondering if you could help her get a dress and do her hair, her mom hasn't been..."

He looked embarrassed.

I nodded. "I gotcha. She's what, thirteen? Fourteen? You think they'll let me video call her?"

Dead put his hand at the back of his neck. "I already asked. They said you can be there in person as long as you have a power collar and three guards accompany you."

I looked at him in disbelief. As did everyone else. Boomerang took it a step further and jumped from his seat, yelling about how this was unfair. He kept yelling, but no one could understand him through his thick Australian accent, he only stopped when KC got up and punched him in the face, rendering him unconscious.

"He pisses me off" Croc shrugged and sat back down.

--

"I'm going with her?!"

Waller ignored Flagg's look of exasperation.

"You're the only one who I trust to handle her."

Flagg threw his arms up in disbelief, walking away.

"I swear, you're going to be the death of me!"

--

"So this collar makes me unable to use my powers?"

I adjusted the uncomfortable metal.

"Stop messing with it. Do you want to get electrocuted? Just stop."

I grumbled at the soldier, his name tag saying he was some guy named Flagg. I rolled my eyes. How patriotic.

"Trust me, you don't want to get electrocuted." He turned away, and I could barely hear him continue. "You won't be the only one affected by it..."

Before I could ask what he meant by that, Zoe came walking in.

"Hey you must be the famous Zoe! Your dad talks about you all the time!"

"He does?" She looked up at me happily, and it broke my heart. She loved her dad so much but she couldn't see him as often as either of them wanted. "You're Aquarius, right? Diablo's girlfriend?"

I blushed deep red, taking note that I'm going to have to punch Deadshot when I get back.

I noticed from the corner of my eye that Flagg snapped his head to Zoe, sadness and surprise on his face.

"Uuuuum, sure? I guess you could say that. Come on, let's go get you a dress."

~~~~~~~~~~

As we shopped, I noticed Flagg looking at me as if he felt sorry for me. Finally, I couldn't take it. Zoe was in the changing room trying out a few dresses.

"What's your problem?"

Flagg looked at me. "My problem? I have to babysit an inmate and an inmates daughter. That's my problem."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't play dumb, amigo. You know something. You keep looking at me as if I'm doomed. What's going on?"

He looked away, not saying anything. He looked guilty, and I knew he was going to crack whether he liked it or not.

"Just tell me. Something's obviously bothering you."

He sighed, looking pained.

"The lockdown was planned. Not a single detail of what happened that night was left to fate. I opposed it. Waller doesn't give two shits."

I looked at him confused.

"You're pregnant, Aquarius. And Diablo is the father."

--

I looked at a spot on the wall. I was back at Belle Reve, sitting up on the couch. It was late in the night and I knew I wasn't going to sleep yet.

I rubbed my belly absentmindedly, knowing that in there was Chato's baby. Sure, I was happy it was his, but what if it wasn't actually out of love? What if it was all just another part of Waller's plan?

I finally had enough. I got up and walked to the closest security camera.

"Please, I need to talk to Chato Santana."

--

"You told her."

It wasn't a question, but Flagg felt that he needed to answer.

"I only told her she's pregnant."

Waller looked at the screen, Aquarius still looking at the camera.

"Wake him up."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, and Flagg? You're a terrible liar." Waller watched him leave, knowing that something was getting to him. And she was going to figure out just what it was.

--

The door opened and a very groggy Chato stepped in. I looked at him, trying to find the words.

He smiled at me, sleepily, slumping on the couch.

"Hola mi amor."

"I'm pregnant."

That woke him up real quick. I explained what Flagg told me, and my concerns. He sat there, taking it all in. When I was done, I sat next to him, my head in my hands.

"Señorita, if your pregnant, then I'm happy. I will be sure to raise our child. I don't care what Flagg says." He held me, whispering.

"You don't understand. If she wanted me to get pregnant, then she wants our baby. I don't know what for. But she's going to take our baby!"

I had been holding in tears up until that point, when I finally sobbed. I gripped onto him, hoping that what we felt for eachother was real. As I wept, he wrapped his arms around me, stroking my hair.

I don't know how long we sat there, but it had to be at least half an hour. My sobbing had already dissipated to occasional sniffling by then. I looked up at Chato, still holding me and caressing my hair.

"Was any of it even real?"

As soon as the words left my mouth I wished they hadn't. Chato looked away, his face pained. He was quiet for a moment, his eyes closing slowly.

"You think it was all fake? My love? My passion? My everything? You think I didn't really want you? You think I didn't really love you?" He turned to me, angry now. "You think everything I did, everything I said was a lie?!"

The heat radiating off of him grew hotter, almost blistering. His eyes seemed to glow, and I knew it was the end for me. He grabbed my wrist and I cried out from pain, his hand nearly burning me. I closed my eyes, tears streaming down.

"We'll see if you keep thinking that!"

He yanked me closer, kissing me hard. My eyes snapped open, surprised that I wasn't ashes. His kiss was rough, but passionate. I finally saw that he wasn't angry. He was in immense pain.

I kissed him back, wanting him to know that I believed him. He pushed me back on the couch, pinning my wrists above my head. He looked down into my eyes, and without speaking a word, I knew what he was telling me.

Yo te amo.

I love you.

I lifted my head to kiss him, his lips scalding mine but I didn't care. He trailed kisses to my earlobe, biting and sucking. His gentleness was gone. Now his unbridled lust took full control. He bit hard, making me whimper, continuing down my neck, being sure to leave a trail of hickeys. His free hand went to my neck, holding my chin up, applying just enough pressure to show dominance but not enough to cut off air. He slowly raised the hand that was holding my wrists, making sure I didn't move my hands. He then put two fingers down the collar to my shirt and seared his way down, burning through the fabric quickly and then tossing it away.

My breath caught as he ripped off my clothing. He kissed and bit his way down to my chest, hickeys coating my breasts as he made me whimper in pain and pleasure.

Suddenly, the sprinklers went off, most likely caused by smoke from my shouldering shirt. Neither of us seemed to care as we got drenched, although the water turned to steam the moment it touched his skin.

--

"Waller, they set off the sprinklers." Flagg pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Should I stop them before they set the place on fire?"

"No, the room is concrete. Besides, I'm sure Aquarius can take care of it on her own."

"None of the other inmates are getting wet?"

"No. The sprinklers are only going off in there."

Flagg looked back up at the screen and quickly looked away, his face red in embarrassment, flushing out the image on the screen with thoughts of his fiancé, Doctor Moone.

--

Chato had ripped off my pants and panties, two fingers buried deep in me, fucking me hard. I squirmed under him, moaning loudly.

"You like that, señorita? Huh? Do you still doubt me? Still think I don't love you?" He looked down at me, speaking through gritted teeth.

"N-no, Chato, I, I believe y-you!" I was gasping for breath, his fingers felt as if they were on fire. He finger fucked me hard, but he kept me at the edge, not letting me cum. "¡P-por favor! ¡Por favor!"

"Hmm? What's that chika?" He slowed his fingers, making me whimper as I was painfully close.

"Please! Let me cum! I need it! I need you!"

He pulled his fingers out and I groaned in frustration, but I heard him strip, and my eyes snapped open. His hard member was mere inches from my face, a drop of pre-cum oozing out of the angry purple head.

"Get on your knees." His voice was breathy, dripping with desire.

I looked up at him and did as he said as best as I could, my legs weak. As I kneeled before him, I reached out for his cock. Just as I grasped him, his cock twitched and more pre cum oozed out. I noticed that I couldn't get my fingers completely around his girth, my thumb and fingers at least half an inch apart, making his cock roughly two and a half inches in diameter.

I licked up the precum, moaning at the sweet taste as Chato shivered. I reached down to finger my dripping pussy, but Chato stopped me.

"From now on, I'm the only one allowed to make you cum. You're not allowed to touch yourself anymore. Now, suck it."

I nodded, opening my mouth as wide as I could and slid the head in my mouth. I could hear Chato groan, encouraging me to pull more of him in my mouth. When he reached the back of my throat, I saw that I didn't have him fully in my mouth. I still had another two or three inches to go, about five inches already past my lips.

I pulled back, twisting my head around his cock, eliciting a moan him. I felt him reach his hand down, tangling his fingers in my sopping hair. I looked up at Chato, his eyes closed, water from the sprinklers streaming down his face. He began to slide his cock down my throat slowly, holding my head in place. He gradually picked up speed, fucking my throat.

"Mmmm, yes mamasita, you suck so good..." Chato groaned, wiping water from his face with his free hand. "Mmmm, you like papi's cock? You like sucking papi's cock? Hmmm?" He looked down into my eyes, his eyes full of a hunger that made me shiver. He pulled his cock from my mouth, making me look up at him. "Tell me, you like papi's cock? You like when papi fucks you?"

"Y-yes papi! I love your cock! I need my papi's cock!"

He growled, pulling me up, turning me around and bending me over the couch. He gripped my hips hard, his cock at my entrance as he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Oh you'll get papi's cock, mamasita. You'll get papi's cock and you're going to have baby after baby."

With that, he slammed his cock deep in me, grunting as he fucked me, pulling my hips back to meet his thrusts. His cock was rubbing hard against my g-spot, and on the third thrust, I came, screaming his name. As I came, the water that was still pouring from the sprinklers stopped falling, the droplets just hanging in the air. Chato continued fucking me, riding out my climax until he came too, shooting his load in me, filling me with rope after rope of his cum.

Finally, we collapsed together on the couch, panting for breath as the water finally fell. I guess someone turned off the sprinklers when I was suspending the water, as no more water fell.

We curled up on the wet couch, which dried quickly due to Chato's body heat. I turned my head to look at him and I kissed him softly. "I love you, Chato."

He smiled and held me close, whispering in my ear as I fell asleep.

"Yo te amo, mi amor, mi vida, mi todo."

I love you, my love, my life, my everything.

--

Flagg turned to Waller. "Do you think we should reconsider giving her Harley's old cell? At this rate we're going to need to replace the couches so that they're not dripping with cum."

"It doesn't matter where she's being held. We just need to be sure we can hold Diablo in there with her." She turned to the soldier. "By the way, Flagg, congratulations. I heard your fiancé is pregnant. I wonder if it will be affected by the fact that she was once host to the Enchantress."

Flagg felt sick. First she called his child an it, and now she was hinting that she would be keeping tabs on his wife and child. He looked back at the sleeping couple, knowing that he couldn't leave and disappear, and neither could they.

As Waller walked away, a thought came to Flagg. Perhaps he couldn't leave, but maybe, just maybe, they could, they just might be able to hide, to disappear. He just didn't know how he was going to do it.