Chato Santana (El Diablo) Ch. 03

Story Info
Something, or someone, comes up.
1.3k words
3
4.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up, Chato's arms still wrapped around me. I turned and saw him looking at me, a small smile on his lips. I kissed him softly, savoring the feel of his warm lips on mine.

The door opened and I looked over, a guard walking in and immediately jumping and looking away.

"Could you two, uh, get dressed?"

I looked down and realized that both Chato and I were completely naked. I quickly grabbed a blanket and put it over me, my shirt still in ashes, as Chato jumped up and grabbed his pants. As he did so, I noticed deep scratches in his back and I winced, knowing that they were my fault.

When we were presentable, the guard looked in my general direction, obviously still recovering from seeing me naked.

"I have orders to move you to your new cell."

My jaw dropped. "What?! I have a deal with Waller!"

"Deals change!" He snapped at me, and I could feel Chato's heat radiating off of him in irritation.

I put my hand on his arm and quickly pulled away, his skin nearly burning me. He looked at me concerned and pulled away, afraid of hurting me.

"It's ok Chato. I'm fine. See?" I held out my hand, and he hesitantly took it. "I'll see you at lunch. Might as well see my new cell."

"Nope. Both of you are coming with me."

Chato and I looked at each other in confusion and surprise.

------

We followed the guard, Chato beside me shirtless, and I with his shirt on, trying my best to keep my hands to myself and not feeling up his hot body, pun intended.

The guard led us to a door, which opened to a room, roughly 15x20 feet with a queen sized bed, a toilet, sink, mirror, and three fire extinguishers.

When we saw the fire extinguishers, it took us several moments to regain composure as we laughed together.

The guard left a tray of food and a note before closing the door behind us. As Chato started eating, I read the note out loud.

"'Try not to set the bed on fire. We will not be replacing the bed. A. W.'"

I looked up at Chato, his mouth full of food. I smiled and kissed his cheek when a second note slid from under the door. I looked at him again, and got up to retrieve the note. When I got up to note, I heard a man speaking just loud enough for me to hear.

"After you read it, have Diablo burn it. Waller can't know."

I looked up at the door, surprised and I whisper back. "Flagg?"

"Shhh. When you've read it, burn one hole in his shirt for yes and two for no. I have to go. Good luck."

With that, I heard footsteps walk away. I picked up the note and walked to Chato, who was looking at me and the door with bewilderment.

"Well, what does it say mamasita?"

I opened the paper and cleared my throat. "'Waller is going to use your child to experiment on. She has her eyes on my unborn child as well. I can't leave her grasp. Maybe you two can. My plan is dangerous. If caught you could get killed. If we succeed, you can live your lives free from Waller. Can't release all the info yet. If you're in, I will begin preparations. Good luck. R. F.'"

I looked up at Chato, his eyes wide in surprise. "I will follow you anywhere, mi amor. But if I lose you..." He looked so sad, so lost.

I kissed him gently. "Chato, I don't like the odds, either. But, I will never let Waller take our baby from us. This may be our only chance to get out. Familia esta prima."

He nodded, taking the note and burning it to fine ashes. I took off his shirt and he burned a single hole into it. I held him quietly, hoping we made the right choice.

------

When Flagg returned to Waller, she was on the phone. This wasn't unusual, but by the way she held the bridge of her nose, it was obvious that she was talking to none other than the same man who approved of Team Force X.

When she hung up, she looked up at Flagg and said one word, making Flagg groan in annoyance.

"Harley."

------

We were all gathered in Harley Hall when Waller herself walked through the door. KC growled under his breath, Deadshot tensed up, Chato and I merely looked at her warily, gripping each others hands firmly.

"Harley Quinn and the Joker decimated a town fifty miles north of Belle Reve. It's your job to locate and capture the two of them and bring them both here. Tomorrow you will be sent out."

That was when I saw Flagg standing behind Waller. He was looking at Chato and I, looking for any sign of burning on the shirt. I casually brushed my sides of non existent crumbs, gesturing the single burn hole in the shirt. He nodded ever so slightly, looking somewhat relieved.

"That reminds me," Waller continued, looking directly at me, "you still need a chip in your neck."

My eyes shot wide open, my arms unconsciously holding my belly. Chato jumped up, his hands afire. I looked at Flagg, who was staring at Waller incredulously.

There might be no escape.

------

"Why would you give her the shot?! That thing goes off and you lose your only chance at experimenting with her child!"

Flagg was furious at Waller, but for a different reason than he was letting on.

"Relax Flagg. It's a fake. Only made to appear as if it was real to insight fear."

Waller was calm, pouring another cup of coffee for herself. She knew something was up, but right now she had bigger problems to deal with.

------

When Chato and I returned to our room, he pinned me against the closed door. His lips were immediately on mine with a passion I had not felt from him before. But I understood. I kissed him the same way. We had no idea if this was to be our last night together.

His hands were scalding but I hardly noticed as he stripped me. His chest was like the hood of a car on a hot sunny day as I tore off his shirt.

He grabbed my bare tits, squeezing them, his rough palms on my hardened nipples. I gasped as his teeth were grazing along my neck, his kisses pure bliss. He kissed and nibbled along my collarbone down to my tits. When he reached my left nipple, he sucked and bit with an animalistic ferocity, my knees were shaking, my panties beyond soaked.

As he sucked and licked my tits, he tore off our pants. The next thing I know, he grabs my ass and hoists me up and shoves me against the wall, my legs around his waist. His mouth never left my nipple, and I was whimpering, needing him to fuck me. He grunted and pulled my panties to the side before aligning his cock and plunging in.

Switching nipples, he hoists me up and again and brings me down on the bed where he fucks me hard, making me moan. I gripped the back of his head as he continued sucking my right tit, my juices already dropping down his cock as he ruthlessly pounded into me.

This whole time, not a single word was spoken. There were no words that needed to be spoken. We knew exactly what the other meant in each moan, in each grunt, each sigh, and each whimper. A life without the other was a life not worth living.

That night we hardly slept, mostly due to the fact that we spent a good amount of it fucking our brains out.

------

Flagg was having difficulty trying to figure out how he was going to free the couple. He knew they would stick out wherever they went, especially Chato, but he had no other options. He knew what he had to do. And he really did not like it. He had to get the help of the Joker himself.