Chatroom

Story Info
Chat leads to exhibitionism.
1.6k words
3.89
34.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmp
fmp
3 Followers

I apologise in advance for any grammar or spelling errors. French is my usual language. There is a reference in the text to other experiences we have had. If anyone wants to read them, they exist, but in French. This is the transcript of a dialogue which I had a short time ago in a chatroom. The woman with whom I was chatting is called Marie, which is how I came to be talking to her in the first place, because my name is Marie-Paule. Marie and her husband, Shaun, live in a small town in the Midwest. She is 42 and he is 45, so a little older than me. I am 37. Their discovery of a desire to try new erotic experiences is relatively recent, a couple of years, and they have tried swapping, as well as other experiments . She gave me a description of herself, so I can say she is carrying excess weight for her height of five eight. Shaun is a little smaller than her and is, I guess you would say round in shape, but with a really cute face, she says.

They both work for the same company, I don't have further details. They each have an office. Opposite Marie's office is the reception desk. She was having a slow day, she said, to explain why she was on the chat. Me, too, I have to admit, but from my office in Strasbourg, France. She asked me to describe myself, so I went through the details: five five one hundred and eighteen pounds, blonde. I had to think to convert my 85B to 34B so she would understand. Our thing, my husband and me, is exhibition… of me!

I have shown myself off in many different places, and at times this has led to other experiences, involving other people as well as Franck, my husband.

Anyway, Marie asked me to talk her through my first exhibition. Even though it was a very gentle incident, and I have had many more, and more daring adventures since, Marie said it had excited her a lot. What follows is an account of our dialogue, and it is pretty accurate. Where there are crude words, those are the ones used at the time. The only things I have missed out are the inevitable delays and silences which occur in a chat room.

Me: So you are excited, Marie

Her: Yes, very

Me: What are you wearing?

Her: Knee-length green skirt and white blouse with green cravate

Me And underneath?

Her: Do you want to know?

Me: Of course

Her: Black bra and panties…. And the panties are a little damp

Me: Do you want to take them off?

Her: Here? In the office? I don't know

Me: Don't you want to? Is anyone else with you? Take them off

Her: OK. Just a moment

PAUSE

Her: I went to the rest room and took my panties off

Me: How does it feel?

Her: I'm even more excited

Me: Would you like to pull your skirt a little higher on your thighs? I think it would feel good, and look nice.

Her: It's done. You are exciting me, Marie-Paule

Me: How far below your sex is your skirt, Marie?

Her: Maybe three or four inches. Should I raise it some more?

Me: Yes

Her: I'm sitting bare-assed on my chair. My skirt isn't hiding anything at all…I've called Shaun into my office, he's reading what you write. He can see my naked sex. I would like to show off, like you, Marie-Paule.

Me: How do you feel about someone else seeing your naked sex, Marie?

Her: The idea excites me a lot…. Shaun, too!

Me: Is there anyone around to whom you would like to show yourself?

Her: I don't know…… Caroline maybe, she's the receptionist. She's younger than me, late twenties, very pretty.

MeWould you lke her to see you as you are now? Does that turn you on?

Her: : Oh, yes…. A lot! But I could lose my job if she took it badly. Shaun is saying go for it. I'm so excited I'm dripping.

Me: Let me think. Could you arrange things so that she is in your office, but so that only Shaun can see how exposed you are?

Her: I think so…… I'm going to try….. This is just so exciting….Wish me luck, Marie-Paule. I'm going to call her in

Long pause

Me: Are you there, Marie?……Marie? Hello? If you can read this, think of what you could say to Caroline. That you are naked under your skirt, that you are really hot, and that you are itching to show her your naked sex

Her: Caroline is reading what you are writing

Me: Wow! Really??

Her: Yes. She's reading over my shoulder. I asked her to read my screen

Me: How is she reacting?

Her: She's gone

Me: Gone? What happened? Tell me

Her: I called her in. Shaun said to her can you smell an unusual perfume in here, Caroline? The whole office smells of sex, Marie-Paule! She blushed. I told her that I was chatting with you, and that you were turning me on. I asked her to read the screen. She came over and must have seen my skirt round my waist, but she read the screen anyway. Then she said she had some work to do and started to go. But as she left the office, I called her name. She turned towards me, and I spun on my chair and opened my thighs to show her everything.

Me: What are you feeling now?

Her: Mostly fear. I didn't know I was capable of doing that. I understand now how you get turned on by exhibiting yourself, Marie-Paule.

Me: Did you like doing it?

Her: It felt fantastic. Wait a moment.

Pause. I can't find a way to convey how the speed and fluency of the typing told me that someone else was at the keyboard.

Me: Hello?

CHi, this is Caroline.

Me: Hello. Did you enjoy that? Did Marie shock you? Can you tell me what happened?

CWhen I came into the room, it smelt of sex. I recognised it straight away. I got screwed by my older brother at the age of nine, so it isn't new for me.

Me: Ow!

CMarie said a few vague things to do with work, then Shaun asked if I noticed a strange perfume. I think I went red. When I came over to Marie's desk, I could see her skirt was up round her hips. I read the screen, and didn't know what to do. It excited me. I was on my way out, when Marie called me and showed me her cunt. Her hairs were wet and sticky. I could see her cunt lips all red and swollen. I had to get out, it was gross but exciting. I went to the restroom and took off my pantyhose and panties. Now I'm back in her office and I'm naked under my skirt, like Marie. She wants me to show her my cunt, but she says you have to give your permission.

Me: Feel free, Caroline!

CDone! And I stroked Shaun's prick through his pants, too! Now I really do have work to do. Bye, Marie-Paule

Pause

Marie: What a day! I didn't think I would ever dare. But once she was behind me, reading your words, I couldn't pull back. What a fantastic feeling!

Me: What happened when Caroline showed you her sex?

Her: She turned her back to Shaun, and lifted her skirt to show me. She doesn't have much hair, and I saw her cunt really well. Then as she was going, she went over to Shaun and touched his big hard-on. I have to go to think about all this, Marie-Paule, I'm still so excited. If you were here, I would kiss your cunt, your tits, your ass…. Anything to show you how grateful I am that you pushed me to this today.

Me: I'm going to have to masturbate right now, to relieve the tension! You can find a picture of me on the net if you like I'll tell you where…..

The following day, I contacted Marie again in the chat room.

Me: Hi Marie… so what about yesterday?

Her: I'm still excited. Your pic turned us both on all over again. You are beautiful, really sexy. Shaun says if all French women are like that, he's on his way to Europe.

Me: I enjoyed letting you see it. What are you wearing today?

Her: Black pants and woolen sweater

Me: Bra?

Her: Yes, of course

Me: Take it off for me

HerNow? You know Marie-Paule, my tits aren't like yours. They sag. I'm a 38C you know!

Me: The important thing is for you to feel exposed, so take it off.

Her: OK I'll go to the restroom

MeNo! do it here! You are on your own aren't you?

Her: OK. For you. It's done. I can feel my nipples prickled by the wool. They are standing up.

MeIs Caroline there?

Her: Yes, but she's busy

Me: Go and say hi to her from me Will she see that you have no bra, that your tits are bare under your sweater?

Her: I think so, it's quite thin. I'd like that. Wait.

Her: I told her. She says hi. I know she noticed my tits. It felt good.

MeGo and ask her what underwear she has on. And give her a kiss from me.

Her: Do I have to? I don't dare.

Me: You must!

Her Ok………..I did it! She says blue bikini panties and a matching bra. She showed me her bra, she has really neat tits. I'd like to be sucking hers and yours right now, Marie-Paule

Me Nice!

Her: I invited her for Saturday with her husband

Me What are you hoping for?

Her: Anything! Everything!

fmp
fmp
3 Followers