Chatting With Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Thanksgiving Dinner: a special pie for everyone.
4.2k words
4.3
82.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
295 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.


The way Mom and Nancy looked at me you could see I was a big flop at concealing my situation. Mom had a worried expression on her face, as if she thought I might be going to have a fit and it turned out that is what she did think. My cousin Martin has fits. He will be sitting down for dinner just like we were, having a happy time with his family, and the next second he will be writhing on the floor and yelling his head off. Everyone is concerned that having fits like Martin’s is hereditary, and Mom wondered if this defect was suddenly popping up in me.

“No, mom, they want me to writhe on the table,” I should have said, but a person can’t think fast when her orgasm is starting and you can’t even talk if you are gasping.

Nancy looked puzzled but then she put her hand to her mouth and her eyes about doubled in size.

“Oh my God,” she said.

That’s the last thing I remember until my chin crashed onto my plate and flipped it over, getting gravy and bits of food all over me. Then I blacked out again.

“Are you all right, Elsie!!?”

I looked up at Mom. The others were behind her, peering down at me. I was lying on my back on the floor for some reason. I realized my dress was up and my panties were exposed and I wondered if I even had panties on anymore and if I did what they must look like. Daddy bent down and patted my head, probably feeling worried that it was his fault I had totally passed out and more worried that someone would ask how come my panties were wet.

“Just a little warm. Maybe it was something she ate?”

“Something got spilled on her panties,” Mom said, bending down for a closer look. “I hope the poor thing didn’t wet herself when she fainted. Oh dear, hmmmm. Oh dear.”

“What about the punch,” said Greg. “She said it was the punch. I told you not to put the rum in it, Nancy.”

“Someone should pull down her dress,” Mom said. Mom was looking at my panties as if she even thought they were interesting. It felt like she was trying to see my cunt.

“Oh, I will do it,” Mom laughed, since of course she could do it. She is my mother. Mom knelt down beside me and lifted the hem of my dress and very slowly pulled it down, bending her head back the whole time to watch my panties as much as she could before she lost the view.

I had been awake for like a minute but no one seemed to realize it, even though my eyes were open.

“Hey, I am ok,” I said.

“What happened, Elsie?”, Mom said.

“I don’t know. I just felt funny all of a sudden. I feel fine. I didn’t have a fit or anything, don’t worry.”

“Yes, you were funny all right,” Nancy said, “you were hilarious.”

Mom gave Nancy a dirty look for her remark about me and then everyone started talking at once in a relieved way over the fact that I didn’t have a fit and that I was ok, and we all went back to our chairs. Mom made everyone promise not to drink any more punch for at least a half our. For some reason the mood at the table was better than ever after that. I talked with Greg for a while. I refused to talk to Daddy. I was mad at him for fingerfucking me during an important celebration of our country like Thanksgiving Dinner.

I kept my back to Daddy on purpose and talked with Greg, who I hardly ever see anymore. It is sad and I was even getting used to it. Greg is very strict about things, which made it hard for us to get along sometimes when we were a lot younger but he is a great brother and I totally love him. He is so smart. I felt very happy he was there. It was also nice to be around a guy who wasn’t checking you out every second. The big gloomy part was that Daddy was having an affair with Nancy and Greg would be totally devastated if he found out.

So, Greg and I were blabbing away when Nancy said,

“Let’s have a vote.”

Well, we have this family tradition that is very democratic and it is that whenever a family decision is made everyone gets to vote. Mom and Daddy can veto a decision but they must have a good reason and be able to explain it and you can only vote on family decisions, you can’t vote on parental decisions, and of course Mom and Daddy decide if it’s a family decision or not. Anyway, Nancy said it would be fun to take votes about certain things and Grandpa said, “like what”, and Nancy said, “oh like who tells the funniest jokes, or who would be the best contestant in an arm wrestling contest, That sort of thing.”

Hmmmm, what was Nancy up to now? An opinion type of vote instead of a decision vote, this was something different.
“Ok, what the heck,” said Daddy. Grandma keeps a writing pad and a bunch of pencils and pens in one of the buffet drawers and Nancy got them and gave papers from the pad to everyone along with a pencil or pen, laughing all the time at the jokes she was hearing and people making fun of her for her “mean idea”, as Mom called it.

We did a few votes like the ones Nancy described and everyone had some laughs out of it. People were drinking punch again now that the main part of the dinner was over. Then Nancy raised her hand and grinned and everyone quieted down and looked at her, waiting to find out what the next vote would be.

“How about, whose panties would you like to see the most?”

Oh boy, I thought, here it comes.

No one said anything. It was like sudden total silence and then people started laughing.

I don’t remember what anyone said, exactly. The grownups jabbed away about Nancy’s vote idea while I tried to think about what I should do and what Nancy was going to do next and what if I won the vote…? I mean was it really such a big deal whose panties people wanted to see?

“Are we talking about all the people in the world or just all of the people right here or what?”, Grandpa asked.

“Oh, all the people in the world! But it has to be person who could be here right now since that is what the vote it is about.

“Mmmmm,” Grandpa said.

Well, to make a long story short, I got all the votes except my own. I voted for Mom, since she is beautiful even though I felt funny about saying I wanted to see her panties. I thought the vote was going to be between me and Nancy, to be realistic about it. I almost voted for Nancy in order to help make her win instead of me, but like a jerk I voted like I was supposed to, for the person I would actually like to see in her panties the most. I was a little surprised at myself for picking Mom and I decided I would have to think about that later. Of course it didn’t make any difference seeing how the vote came out.

I poked Greg in the arm with my elbow.

“You weren’t supposed to vote for me, Greg. You were supposed to vote for Nancy.”

Greg started to say something but then he tightened his mouth. He got red around the ears and looked away

“You already saw my panties, when I was lying on the floor before,” I told everyone. “Don’t you want to see something different for a change?”

“We liked what we saw so much we would very much like to see it again,” Grandpa said in his debonair voice.

“Grandpa!,” I laughed. My family was making me blush.

“Since we have such a clear winner, I think our winner should get up on the table and show us what we want to see,” Nancy said in a loud voice, making everyone quiet down again with her amazing suggestion. People looked at each other and they looked at Nancy to see if Nancy was serious. Nancy gets a lot of respect in the family because she is very smart and also a forceful person, but I was sure that THIS IDEA of hers wasn’t going to go anywhere.

“I think that is fair,” Daddy said.

“Henry!”, Mom said, frowning at Daddy, but she didn’t really criticize him, it seemed to me.

“Let’s face it, she is a sexpot,” Nancy said. “I mean she is always wearing tight jersey’s and short skirts and we all saw those yellow panties before. Why is she wearing sexy little yellow panties like that if she doesn’t want to show them off. And she is always teasing people and practically taunting them to stare at her. Am I right or wrong?”

Mom and Grandma both giggled at Nancy’s comment about me and then held their mouths. Grandpa and Daddy laughed out loud. Greg even glanced at me and snickered. Mom and Grandma kept hiding their smiles, acting as if Nancy was being more naughty than she should be, especially considering that it was Thanksgiving, but not blaming her or anything for doing it.

“Well lets vote,” Nancy said. “The vote will be whether Elsie has to get up on the table and give us all a panty show. What the heck.”

“What do you mean, what the heck. Why is everyone saying that all the time?,” I said. I was starting to get mad. But people were looking at each other to see if anyone was voting yet and no one was really paying any attention to me. Then Grandpa wrote down his vote and one by one the others did, too. So I voted myself. I voted “No”, of course. Nancy collected the papers. The vote was three against me giving the family a panty show and four in favor of my doing that.

“Well I voted no,” Grandma said, looking sternly at the men.

“I voted no as well,” Mom said.

“Yes, but you lost,” Nancy pointed out.

“Hmmmm. Yes, we did lose, Grandma, didn’t we,” Mom said, looking concerned.

“Yes, we did,” Grandma said. “Your mother and I did what we could, dear. I guess you will have to get up on the table. Let me just clear off some things.”

I couldn’t believe what Grandma said.

“Mom, aren’t you going to veto it?”

Mom put her chin in her hand this time and then she moved her mouth back and forth a few times, so I guessed that Mom wasn’t going to veto the vote and save me from getting up on the table and that she was trying to think of how she would say that to me.

“I would, dear, if I could think of a good reason. You know I can’t veto something if I don’t have a good one.”

“Well, it’s naughty, Mom, like super naughty. That’s a good reason,” I said.

“Oh no, just a little naughty, Elsie. We all saw your panties when you fainted before so what’s the difference if you give us another peek. I don’t think that would be a terribly good reason.”

“Yes, and what about the fact she is a constant tease and walks around like a piece of ass all the time,” Nancy said, getting some laughs for calling me that.

“Right, Nancy has a good point there, Elsie,” Mom said. Grandma and Mom took away the dishes and silverware and the plates of food that were left and made a big space on the table while Nancy and the men watched them quietly. No one even looked at me until Nancy told me the table was ready. Then everyone looked at me and suddenly people were smiling and joking with me and making a few claps, and saying what a fun idea it was and that I had to do it whether I wanted to or not because they had voted and, like I said before, in our family the vote is final unless it is vetoed.

I thought about vetoing it myself even though I don’t get a veto, and if I refused to do it what were they going to do, force me? Of course, I was still worked up thanks to Daddy, plus I had the punch, and I thought to myself, oh well, maybe I could tease these naughty grownups since they already think I am a tease and make certain ones of them wish I would even take my panties off! I totally shivered at that idea. Of course, it was ridiculous, that I would take my panties off and turn my panty show into a cunt show. Mom and Grandma would never stand for something as naughty as that, and I bet Greg and Grandpa wouldn’t stand for it either. The only people naughty enough to stand for it would be Daddy and Nancy, they would totally love it. Just plain posing for them in my panties was kind of harmless when you thought about it by comparison. It was naughty, yes, but it wasn’t really serious. It was kind of dumb, actually.

“Elsie, get up on the table,” Nancy said. You could see she was impatient.

“I don’t have to if I don’t want to,” I said, just to be stubborn. I don’t like Nancy being bossy all the time.

“I’m sorry, dear, but the family voted,” Mom said. She smiled, like she was sorry if I was disappointed about the way vote came out but a person can’t get her way all of the time.

“I know it,” I sighed.

I looked at Grandpa and Grandma and Greg to see if any of them would help me out but not one of them said anything or even looked back at me. They acted as if nothing was happening. It made me a little mad, to be honest.

“Oh, all right,” I said, and I stood up and put my hands on my hips and gave everyone a good stare to let them know they were making me do it and that I wasn’t going to do it because it was my big idea. And then I took a deep breath and I climbed onto the table.

I started to feel nervous. I lay on my back, my arms at my sides, my legs together, turning my head to see my audience, all gathered around and peering down at me. I guess this is a show where the performer gets a rest and the audience has to stand up, I thought to myself. Nancy made the rule that I would have to give each person a private show, for like thirty seconds or a minute if a person really needed that long. So everyone lined up, like it was a buffet, and Nancy went first since she was their leader. Nancy stood at the end of the table.

“Pull up your dress, Elsie.”

I pulled up my dress.

“Open your legs, honey.”

Oh boy, I thought, this is going to be something. I opened my legs. I watched Nancy look at my panties. It seemed pretty funny what we were doing, but it was making me hotter and I think it was making Nancy hotter. I think everyone was at least a little hot already, to be honest, so now people were just going to get hotter apparently. Ouch! What was that? It was so annoying having a bunch of crumbs under your neck when you were in the middle of showing a person your panties. I reached back and brushed the crumbs out of the way.

Nancy wasn’t looking at just my panties, obviously. She was looking at my cunt being covered by my panties. My cunt makes two soft mounds with a valley in the middle where my slit is, like any cunt you would say, but in my case the mounds are a little bigger than they are on most girls, so it makes it easier for a person to see what my cunt looks like when I have my panties on. And these were really sheer, clingy panties.

My next performance was for Grandpa. I looked at him nervously as he took Nancy’s place and smiled at me. His stare moved down my body to my panties and that is where it stayed. Oh, was it ever embarrassing! And it made my cunt tingle when he looked at it. Grandpa was getting hot just like Nancy did and it was happening because of me. I closed my eyes.

“She’s biting her lip,” Grandma said. “Look at her, she’s hot as a firecracker.”

Thanks a lot, Grandma, I thought. Mmmmm. Why was my own grandmother acting this way. Is she horny? It’s funny, because I had actually thought about what it must be like for Grandpa to have Grandma to sleep with all the time instead of someone young and pretty and now I was thinking about what that same thing might be like for Grandma. I wasn’t a young guy but I was young, and maybe Grandma needed someone to feel horny about so she picked me. Yes, it’s not right, but you shouldn’t be too critical of a person.

“Something’s burning,” Daddy said.

“Oh, the pie!,” Grandma cried. She ran back to the kitchen. Too late, the cherry pie she was warming had burned to a crisp. In a few minutes, Grandma came back to the table. You could see that she was upset about the pie.

“You know what this means!,” Daddy said. He and Nancy had helped Mom in the kitchen with the mess. He was the one who probably burned it, I thought, but I couldn’t prove that, obviously. “It means we need another kind of pie, and the rule is that you have check out what’s on the table first before you can say there isn’t any pie there you can use. So, do we have pie on this table or not? That’s the question.”

“She is pie,” Grandpa said. He meant it. His eyes like burned into me. I closed my own eyes to escape them. A few seconds later I felt hands on me. I looked up at Nancy and Grandma and Mom. They were holding me down.

“What are you doing?”, I said.

“What do you think, honey?,” Nancy said.

Mom was behind me, pinning my shoulders. Mom is strong. Grandma was beside me, leaning over me and holding me by the waist. Now Nancy moved in front of me and started taking off my panties.

“Well, dear, it was your fault the pie got ruined. You distracted Grandma with your naughty panties and made her forget it was warming in the oven. So, in a way, it is only fair,” Mom said as she watched Nancy make me bottomless.

“What is only fair,” I said, in a very cross voice. I wasn’t fighting them. I just lay there and let them hold me down and take off my panties. But I was being indignant, as a person should be when something like that happens.

“Elsie, that you are going to be the pie is only fair. We’re going to eat you for dessert, sweetie. Didn’t you know that?”

“No, sir,” I said. “I am not going to be the pie.” How did this happen? I thought I was supposed to be giving them a panty show. I didn’t even have panties on any more and now everyone was going to eat me. Something certainly had changed. Mmmmmm, the air was cool on my cunt. I liked the way people were looking at me, it was making me hot even though they were my own family. They were looking at my cunt and they were thinking about eating me and waiting for their turn to do it. I know that is what I was thinking. Mmmmmm, I squirmed a little on the table and let my legs slide open. I looked down at my tits going up and down in my dress as I breathed and when I looked up, Greg was there.

“Greg!,” I gasped.

“Hi,” Greg said.

I watched him look at me. He looked at my cunt and my tits and my cunt again, hardly ever at my face.

“I never knew you wanted to eat me, Greg,” I said.

“I knew it.”

Greg grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward him. He let my legs down and they dangled over the edge of the table. I was blinking and talking to Greg in a way no one would understand, I didn’t even understand it, and Greg gave me this sharp look and then he pushed my thighs open and put his head between them.

“Oh!”, I gasped and fell back.

Greg ate me. He made me cum in front of the whole family. This time people knew what they were watching.

The line formed at the end of table again, only this time it really was going to be a buffet because, before they joined the line, Nancy and Mom opened the top of my dress and pushed my bra up over my breasts, so I would have three things being offered for desert, or four if anyone wanted to kiss my mouth. Nancy told everyone that my mouth was served for dessert along with the rest of me.

I twisted my head on the table, moaning and hitting the table with my hand, as Greg worked his tongue in me, licking me and licking me and sucking on my clitoris, which made me scream and it also made me cum, and my hips jerked while I gave Greg a little bath of hot cunt juice and it was all over his face afterward when he was catching his breath, dripping on his cheeks and his chin, like what you see a guy do to a girl, except that cunt juice isn’t as thick and sticky as real cum.

Then Nancy ate me and while she did that, Mom and Grandma came over and sucked my nipples and ate me that way, the three of them at once “doing me”; I hate that saying but that’s what it was. I think I passed out again before I started to cum. Then Grandpa ate me. Then Grandma ate me. Then Mom ate me. Then Daddy ate me. I didn’t give everyone an orgasm, but I did give one to Grandpa and I gave one to my Mom.

After that the guys fucked me, naturally. They needed to cum as much as I did, Mom pointed out. It was her suggestion that they fuck me but if she hadn’t suggested it, someone else probably would have. Daddy fucked me first because he was the one that people wanted to see the most, Daddy fucking his cute teenage daughter in front of the entire family. Daddy made me cum. He fucked me really hard. All you could hear were the sounds of Daddy fucking me on the table. I got pushed around. A couple of times we got near the edge and someone had to yell at Daddy that he was going to fuck me right off the table if he wasn’t careful, so he would pull me back into the middle and then start fucking me hard again. I would blink my eyes open and over Daddy I would see this person or that person watching me being fucked and then I would close my eyes again.

elleann
elleann
295 Followers
12