Chav Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky noticed the bulge in his shell suit pants was tenting the glossy material practically down the front of his thigh. It looked long and uncomfortably trapped as though hurriedly stuffed away. And now his eyes took in Emma, standing there on his upstairs landing, that erection wasn't going anywhere soon.

They exchanged a few muttered words that Becky only caught snatches of, mostly Barry's words, as his voice was loud and abrasive compared to the soft youthful throaty quality of Emma's.

"...You expect me to believe that? What're, gonna cry rape afterward...?"

A quick and flushed response from Emma.

"Fucking right! And I'll tell you why. 'Cause anything we say from now on I'll be recording... For prosperity like... You still wanna come in my room with me?"

Emma nodded.

"Just so you understand, what you're letting yourself in for? I've had the fuckworth-hots for you since I first met you. You're gonna be getting my dick up you. And more than once. And I'm not into all that gentle lovemakin' shit. Not like our Ray."

A murmured response from Emma, head bowed.

"What?"

"That's what I want!" She repeated, louder.

"Good girl." He grinned. "That's what you're gonna get."

And looked her up and down. His eyes hungry, his lips curling back from his teeth in a predatory grin of lustful desire.

"Will you let me do whatever I want to you?"

"Yes."

"Good girl."

And then Barry turned his attention back over his shoulder and called to the out of sight black lad.

"Nige? Take our new friend downstairs and carry on her education with the lads and lasses. I want some time alone with our Ray's bird."

There was a response that Becky didn't catch then a few seconds later the black lad, pushing the shivering girl with her head down and a bed sheet wrapped round her past Emma and Barry and down the stairs.

With a grin, Barry reached out for Emma's hand, took it when offered, though with a moment of hesitancy. He held her gaze with his manic eyes.

"When I say you have to look into the camera and say you're here of your own free will and are agreeing to everything that happens and that there's no, what d'you call it... Coercion, at all. Got it?"

"Okay." Emma said with a slight nod.

"Now, c'mere n'give us a kiss." He said grinning and throwing his arms wide.

Emma lifted herself up. Becky recognised it as her grabbing tight onto her bravery and determination, throwing off the shackles of her fear and reluctance, acceptance that there was no going back now. And stepped into his outstretched arms.

Even his kiss was violent. His arms encircled her in almost a bear hug, one slid straight down past her waist, while the other ascended the nape of her neck and into her bobbed hair, then closed into a fist, gripping her scalp and holding her secure for his hungry kiss. She let out a shocked gasp as he jerked slightly on her hair, while his other hand grasped just as tightly on her pliant bottom.

Barry pulled her face onto his, using her involuntary gasp to give him access to her open mouth.

He mashed his lips on hers and then went in with his horny tongue. Emma was ready for it, she drew back a touch and slid her lips over his probing tongue, kissing and sucking obediently.

It took only a few moments before he was satisfied with her returned attentions and he released the tight grip of her scalp and slid his hand down her trembling body, cupping and squeezing a handful breast through her hooded top before he carried on down for a two handed assault of her meaty buttocks.

Her denim contained ass cheeks looked soft and pliable, almost squigy, in his tightly kneading hands and he used his grasp to separate her buttocks then slid the fingers of one hand right up tight between them, deliberately and lewdly caressing the warmth of Emma's pussy and anus through the blue fabric.

Their tongues danced and Emma sucked the saliva from his mouth, before he drew her tongue into his mouth to caress the organ with his own lips, tongue and even teeth.

Finally he drew back, panting and hornily electrified.

"Oh fuck you've got me fuckin' horny bitch. You know that?" He grunted, adding a gesture to indicate the massively tented state of his silver grey shell-suit pants.

Emma forced a smile.

"Then again, you always have."

"I noticed."

"You did? Good, you were meant to. Number of times you almost got me up yer. You'll never know how hard it was to respect my bro's property, you know. Stop myself just throwing you down on that living room sofa and fucking ten shades of shit out'a yer."

"Now you're gonna get your chance." Emma replied.

She acted it well, Becky thought, all warmth and promise. Barely a hint of what she must really be feeling. Becky could see it, but she doubted Barry would.

And then Barry led Emma into his bedroom and out of sight.

"Has our Ray ever done you up the arse?"

"No, he's never wanted to."

"I'm gonna be. Just so you know." He didn't even close the door.

Only then did Becky turn around and look into the gloom of the spare room in which she had concealed herself.

It was essentially a basic normal everyday spare room.

A single bed and cheap MDF wardrobe formed an exclamation mark in the centre of the room. And a matching chest of drawers was positioned under the window. And then boxes, spare clothes and other assorted junk were piled in randomly. Becky was looking for a black zipped up holdall bag and she had been told it would most likely be in the bottom of the wardrobe under some spare curtains.

But first she opened the window and stripped the sheet off the bed in readiness.

The bag was exactly where she had been told. Which she found odd. Surely it should be better hidden in case of a police raid or something?

It was heavy too, the heaviest thing she'd had to move, except when her mum had been blind drunk and she'd had to try and get her from the floor of her bedroom and into her bed.

It took two hands to pick it up and dump it down on the top of the waist high chest of drawers.

Becky was suddenly very aware of how much noise she was making, even though everyone else in the house was well distracted by female flesh and their own lusts.

Even so, she crept to the door again and opened it a crack.

There was a free standing three quarter mirror in the corner of the main bedroom that she could see across the landing with the door left open which gave her a sliver of a view of Barry and Emma on the bed.

And she could hear both their noise and the brutal sounding sexual racket rising up the staircase from the living room. Carol was noisy as usual and she was apparently suffering. She shrieked curses and wails between the more telling and more drawn out sexual groans. And it was inter-cut with the coarse laughter and grunting and bawdy though illegible commentary of multiple male voices.

Barry hadn't wasted any time, having already got Emma's hoodie and bra on the floor, he was slobbering over her pale, handful breasts while a hand on her wrist made sure she maintained a tightly clenched fist on his exposed erection, which he had jutting from his drawn down shell-suit pants.

As Becky watched he came up from her breasts and pressed his mouth to hers again, grabbing her lower jaw in his other hand and pulling her lips to his, enveloping her lower face with his open mouth like a python trying to swallow a baby deer, sucking at her face and slicking his tongue all over her mouth and lips. Emma took it with a little whimper of shock and disgust, but her hand maintained it's grip and stroked on his thick shaft, though at a slightly less well regulated rhythm.

His hand shifted from her jaw to the nape of her neck and then, the second he pulled away from the lewd slick kiss, saliva dribbling from her lips and chin, he pushed her head straight down to his crotch, bumping his cock head against her cheek in his forceful eagerness to get her throat cinched around his bloated crown.

Emma, her mouth suddenly full of hard hot cock flesh, gulped a quick lungful of air before she found her throat plugged by the crown and six inches of throbbing erect meat.

Barry pushed firmly on her head, snatching her fisting grasp away from his erection and pressing her mouth down his shaft until her cherub lips were mashed into his pubic hair. He groaned in deep passion, his eyes wide and feasting on the image of her face pushed into his groin, as though the sight of her mouth filled by his erection was a sight he'd fantasised about for years, now come to fruition.

He held her face down there, enjoying her working lips and tongue and her suctioning breath, enjoying the sounds and sensations as she started to gag on the flesh truncheon, enjoying her gasping struggles for breath and then the physical struggles as she tried to pull her head up out of his lap.

Finally he let go of her skull and let her up enough to draw air into her lungs again and spit overflowing saliva out of her mouth, but only just long enough, within a second he was pressuring her head back down again, into that joyous damp heat and the tight constricting, caressing muscles of her tight throat.

Becky went quietly back to the holdall, quietly eased the zipper tab back and opened it up.

She didn't know anything about guns. There were five of them plus bullets. Two were the same, a long thing longer than her forearm, all black and rectangular with the bullets slotting into the handle.

The other three were pistols, two with cylindrical middles and wooden handles the third larger and black, again with the bullets slotting into the handle. They all looked old and battered but she was sure they were real and very dangerous.

Becky zipped up the holdall again and then knotted one corner of the bed sheet tightly to the pair of handles then she hefted the heavy bag to the window ledge and started shuffling it over the lip.

A sudden loud noise caught Becky like a hand on the shoulder and her head whipped around to the door. She froze, holding her breath and listening intently. Willing her heart to stop hammering in her ears if only to hear better. Giving into the need and fighting her own fear she, crept back to the door.

Barry had Emma half stood and half bent over at the side of the bed, she was practically naked, still topless, her jeans and thong around her ankles. She had her legs spread as much as her trousers would allow and Barry was knelt behind her, his hands mauling her pale ass cheeks, spreading them for his face, which was buried between the soft orbs. His mouth and tongue working hard with raucous wet slurping caresses.

He was crouching down on the floor practically naked as well, his pants halfway down his thighs his dick upright and fully hard and looking as enormous as it was ruddy and swollen.

The noise she'd heard was repeated then. A yelp and a loud feminine curse - from downstairs.

"Oh no...!! Oh you motherfuckers!! Argh!! Oh fuck! Don't! That fucking hurts! You bastards, stop it!"

Carol again, she seemed to be on the receiving end of yet another brutalising multiple phallic attack.

Becky wondered how much of her wailing and cursing was real and how much of it was for effect, to give the men what they wanted to hear.

She glanced back to Emma for a second, who had been moved again, now being made to take a quick and energetic double-time deep throat face fuck. He was holding her head still in both hands and power slamming his hips up into her face, bashing her nose and chin repeatedly while he lay back on the bed thoroughly enjoying himself.

Becky shrugged and turned away from the door.

Trying to keep the noise to an absolute minimum, she pushed the bag out of the window, took up the weight with a good grip of the bed sheet and then very carefully started to lower it down the outside wall of the house toward ground level.

She was constantly worried in case a bump against the bricks would set them shooting or something, blow them up maybe. But the bag made it to the heavily shadowed and unkempt grass verge at the side of the house.

A shadow a little way down the cull-de sac street moved and Becky's heart leapt hammering behind her heavy trust up breasts, but the shadow moved and coalesced into the driver who was waiting to take possession of the package.

Becky let the rest of the bed sheet go and it fluttered quietly down the side of the house to coil around the bag.

And then she watched the young man skirt the edge of the house, his eyes everywhere, before he rushed down the side path of the building and snatched up the bag, gathering up the bed sheet while he was there and taking it along with him.

He was gone again in seconds and Becky heard the sound of his car engine starting up and the roll of headlights passing across the front of cars and house fronts opposite as he about turned and then drove away.

She breathed a sigh of relief and then closed the window again. Now she just had to get out. And as all the blokes, upstairs and in the living room, were all so distracted by Carol, Emma and the others, she should be able to slip out quietly without a problem.

Becky tiptoed to the door again and peeked through the gap, across the dimly lit landing to the open door of the master bedroom and the angled mirror beyond.

Barry still had Emma on the bed, on her hands and knees with her head down and her ass up. Emma was clutching gathered handfuls of duvet in her fists and her head was buried in a pillow.

Kneeling beside her, Barry had an arm thrown across the girl's hips and the other around the backs of her thighs, and he was stroking her pussy lips with one hand and fingering her anus with his other.

His fingertips caressed her lips and clitoris while a thick thumb was shoved and jerked hurriedly in and out of her puckered sphincter mouth.

Emma was moaning and squirming under Barry's tight hugging grip and she was muttering little pleas that Becky could only just catch from the hall.

"Please, it's too much... Wait, don't... Barry... Don't... Barry... Barry take it out...Please!" At least, that's what it sounded like.

Becky mentally shrugged.

They all had their roles in this caper. Becky had completed hers, Carol was in the midst of hers and probably would be in for an all-nighter. Emma had to do hers as well. If that meant brutal Barry's big dick pounding her ass, that's all there was to it.

She crept down the stairs as slowly and quietly as she dared, reached the front door and glanced across the narrow hallway to glance in through the open doorway into the living room.

Becky couldn't tell if Carol was in agony or ecstasy. It could well have been either or both.

Centred within a mass of hairy naked pasty male flesh, a vile mixture of lean and flab, dirty and pale, she looked like the centrepiece of some depraved table decoration.

She was essentially sitting upright over a man's lap who was lying on his back on a long low coffee table.

Another man, the animal who'd answered the front door barely fifteen minutes ago, was kneeling or maybe crouching behind Carol taking her torso against his chest, a third man was squatting over the lying down man, face to face with the girl, her vehemently upraised legs hooked onto his shoulders, their chests and faces an inch away from each other.

Carol's face was a theatrical mask of despair there were tear marks down her cheeks to her jaw, her eyes were screwed up into little long lashed black creases and her mouth was open wide, splattered with silvery saliva and pearlescent spunk. Her dark wavy hair was matted and unkempt, sweat soaked and manhandled.

It took only another second and the realisation that all three men were thrusting against her in some sort of depraved unison, to bear Becky's realisation that she was being subjected to a triple penetration. And from the positions of the men two of the cocks must be up her ass simultaneously.

They were all thrusting hard jarring assaults, while they grabbed and pulled and tugged at her, wherever their hands and mouths could get purchase to her creamy young flesh.

Becky, distracted now, caught like a rabbit in headlights by the goings on in the living room, stood and stared.

The drugs and video game were temporarily forgotten. Sex was on the agenda and everyone was getting some whether they wanted it or not, like any other party Becky had been to, in her experience.

The two cock sucking girls from earlier were still entertaining the muscle freaks as well as the fat man this time. He was taking up half of the sofa and both girls were slobbering over his short stubby erection, kissing it and each other around it, one going to work on his sweaty balls while the other deep throated him easily. At the same time the two muscle freaks were fucking the girl's doggie style from opposite ends, crouching over their small slender asses, gripping buttocks and hips in huge shovel size hands while pendulous balls slapped down hard between trembling inner thighs.

The end of the sofa was shared by the older woman who had been unconscious between the two videogame players earlier. She could well still be unconscious. One of the gamers had her on her back, her legs bent back to her chest up in the air while he thrust between them slowly almost casually, as if he was in slow motion.

The other older woman, who Becky had discovered, from overhearing a comment from the black guy, was the auntie of the girl from upstairs was now sharing the other sofa with the younger girl, the large black lad Nigel and the other videogame lad.

The hot little niece was laid deliberately across her aunt's lap and the aunt was being made to hold her down with scissored legs around her waist and a hand gripping her brunette locks while Nigel fucked her from behind, his knees braced on either side of the girl's extended legs, keeping them together while he sawed his erection in and out between her perky young buttocks.

Meanwhile, the other videogame lad, somewhat awkwardly, as he was balanced on the back of the sofa, was fucking the auntie's face while his hands molested her huge and now naked tits.

Becky heard Emma moaning from upstairs, louder this time, more insistent and she cocked an ear to listen.

"Wait, Barry, wait... I'm sorry, Barry, I CAN'T DO THIS."

"Shut the fuck up McDonald, you're puttin' me off! I'm tryin' to get..." Barry responded, insistently shushing her and carrying on with whatever he was doing.

"NO, STOP! Please stop, Barry... Just... Just wait..."

"It'll be in you soon! Just relax bitch, FER FUCKS SAKE!"

"I said stop, Barry! I can't do this...! BARRY! NO! STOP!"

There was an annoyed sounding grunt, a throaty girlish whimper, the sudden squeal of bed springs followed by a vibrating thud and then a moment later Emma appeared, with her jeans and hoodie and trainers in her arms, running full tilt down the stairs.

Before Becky knew what was happening, Emma had grabbed her by the upper arm and both of them were out the door and sprinting into the darkness.

Becky was pulled across Barry's back garden, over the low fence, through three other gardens and away down a back alley.

They stopped momentarily while Emma threw her clothes and trainers back on, shuffling in the narrow space between a loose wooden fence and the pebble-dashed side of a garage wall.

Only then, once she was dressed and catching her breath, did Emma start to cry. Muttering to herself through quivering, gasping tears.

"I couldn't... I just couldn't... Disgusting fucker... I hate him... I wish he'd die."

"Doesn't matter. I got the bag anyway. You did what you had to." Becky said dismissively. "C'mon, we'll go back to mine. I'm knackered and it's getting cold out here."

"Sooner this shitty day ends the better." She added.

"That Carol Derby doesn't know where you live does she?" Emma asked fearfully.