Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
The Beginning of the End for Becky Taylor.
27.5k words
4.55
35.8k
29

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
116 Followers

Chav 4.

Getting out.

As with all of these stories, this is inspired by, and dedicated to, Ronin.

CHAPTER ONE:

MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS.

Sandra Taylor, named by her parents after Sandra Olsson from the film Grease, conceived her first daughter, Becky, by accident, at a rave party in the Hacienda nightclub while celebrating her ninteenth birthday.

She had been high on ecstasy for most of that night and of the five men who had ended up shagging her, she only actually remembered three of them. And only one of the three with any clarity.

The first had slipped her some ecstasy tablets, danced with her, almost immediately helping himself to a hardcore feel of her shapely young figure on the dance floor, before he urgently pulled her into a shadowy corner of the club and fucked her, standing up and pressed against one of the industrial styled pillars.

She remembered, through the drug induced haze of fun, noise, freaky light-shows and the smells of stale sweat and heady perfumes, the feel of his hands digging firmly into the cheeks of her bared arse.

She remembered as well, reaching up over her head with both hands to grab the vertical girder-pillar, wrapping her legs around his waist, while he took her weight and shoved his iron hard cock deep inside her hot, damp pussy and excitedly pounded her for a loud, sweaty and frantic five minutes.

All too soon he tensed up, groaned loudly in her ear and emptied his balls noisily inside her.

The ecstasy made it good, made it that she didn't care about the hot spunk spurting unprotected into her pussy, or about the other random men who leaned in to get her big tits out so they could fondle, squeeze and even suck on her nipples while she was getting fucked.

She might even have remembered someone sticking a finger or two up her arse while she'd been getting dicked, but she was never too sure if that had been real or imagined.

The other two had had her a couple of hours later when Sandy and a girlfriend were talked into going into the toilets with two lads for a line of coke or two and somehow Sandy and found herself getting fucked by the both of them. Her friend had rebuked her suitor's crude advances and left, so he had instead shoved his way into the other cubicle with Sandy and her date.

She had been sat in the lap of the other lad with his cock stuffed in her pussy when the newcomer shoved his way into their cubicle in with them. He had just leaned over her back and shoved his cock straight up Sandra's arse.

She remembered both of them shooting their loads into her pussy one after the other. Maybe the one buggering her had swapped holes toward the end, once his pal had shot his load. Or they'd ended up sharing her pussy, double penetrating her and coming at the same time. She hadn't been able to remember clearly.

What she hadn't remembered at all was, toward dawn, being escorted to some bed-sit by another two lads, because she was borderline overdosed and dehydrated and unable to stay upright or remember much of anything.

Once back in the bed-sit, the two lads had stripped her, pulled her into one of their beds and spent the next few hours ganging up on her, taking turns and switching holes before they shared her holes between them and then spit-roasted her, even though she was mostly unconscious all the way through the ordeal.

When she finally started to come around they had at last thrown her out of their bed-sit and left her full of spunk and having to make her own way home.

She found her way to a taxi rank and only really recovered a sense of awareness when she got home.

Once confirmed pregnant, Sandy selected the first of the three she was aware of, as he was the only one who had given her his phone number, and she had declared him the father of her baby.

The relationship didn't last, as the 'father' spent too much time and money pursuing his recreational drugs obsession and Sandy Taylor gave birth to Becky alone.

The only lasting effect Sandra took with her of the relationship was her own interest in drugs, beginning with ecstasy and quickly shifting over to cocaine.

By the time Becky was starting to crawl, her mother had been through five more failed relationships before she met the right man, managed to slip the grip that drugs had on her and had given birth to her second daughter Jeni.

For a decade the family was relatively happy, though poor. However, Sandy unfortunately became tired of being a stay at home mum and one day bumped into Becky's 'father' again. And so she started an excited and drug fuelled affair. The affair lasted three months before Jeni's father recognised the change to Sandy's behaviour and confronted her. Sandy threw him out and moved Becky's 'father' in instead.

That lasted six months during which time all of the family's possessions were sold for drugs and the girls were given a sudden and harsh, though non-interactive, education on filthy sex practices and drug abuse through the inappropriate, thoughtless lack of care of Sandy and her fella, having no concept of privacy or decency abused each other and substances all over the house at all times of the day leaving doors wide open for anyone, including the daughters, to see and hear.

It was Jeni who went desperately to her father to beg him to help. And Becky's 'father' was forcefully removed from the house. Sandy was forced into rehab and Jeni's father moved back in to look after the girls.

Sandy kicked the drugs for another five years but their influence got hold of her again and soon she was being dragged down and Becky started to experiment as well. Jeni's father found himself unable to cope and tried to leave and take Jeni with him but the younger daughter felt too responsible for her mother to abandon her and she stayed.

Becky's 'father' tried to move back in but none of the Taylor women wanted him back and soon enough, less than a year later, he was arrested, tried and convicted of dealing in large amounts of illegal substances and sentenced to ten years.

For the next few years, Sandy Taylor struggled with her addiction, with supporting her daughters and with trying to keep jobs, debts, and relationships with man after unsuitable man from spiraling out of all control.

<><><>

Becky stood in the living room doorway, leaning against the doorframe, thinking coldly about her upbringing and about her mother.

She could see her mother's failures clearly, as though illuminated by a spotlight. It was just like her mother's life was a repeatedly tossed coin.

Heads - she'd spend some time being a dutiful mother, working hard, paying her way, paying her debts, head down and responsible. Then the coin would toss again.

Tails - she'd abandon her duty and responsibility and dive head first into a degrading life of drug fuelled debauchery, loosing herself in sex and drugs and thinking she was enjoying herself.

Sandra's latest coin toss had come up tails. Becky watched and she shook her head, knowing what this was and where it would lead them, straight down another downward spiral.

Sandy Taylor was platinum blonde, her hair, collar length and wild, was mussed into a style vaguely reminiscent of a mullet. She was short and buxom, wide hips and big tits, all tightly packed in snug jeans and a sunshine yellow v-neck t-shirt.

Becky could see her mother when she looked in a mirror, there was a undeniable similarity but her mum was rounder, more generous, her face now somewhat lined with age and experience.

Becky could just about admit to herself, though she rarely felt the desire, that her mum still looked pretty good, at least for an older woman.

Right now she was sharing the sofa with her latest boyfriend and he was sharing a bag of cocaine with her which was dumped on the glass coffee table along with all the other usual paraphernalia.

Kasey Parker was well into his fifties, a wild shock of gray hair pulled back into a pony tail sat like a gray squirrel on top of his head. A really old gray squirrel. There a dumb hippy beard that looked unkempt and vile stuck around a cruel thin mouth. He was stocky, not too tall, but he was bulky with muscle inside a suit that was too good for him, tailored and expensive, it made him look more quality and sophisticated than he could ever actually be.

The expensive suit, and the fact that he always had cocaine and other drugs on him when he came around and plenty of cash, told Becky that he would either be some yuppie businessman, which was unlikely - where would her mum have met some one like him? Or a drug dealer. Which was much more likely.

Becky tended to dislike whoever her mum started shagging. Either because they were absolute slime balls or because of the way they tried to be liked by her, get in her good books, she liked it when they bought her gifts but it always felt false, they were doing it to get with her mum, get their feet under the table, not because they liked Becky for herself.

The slime balls either treated her like shit, like she was in the way, or they tried to fuck her, or worse still get her to join in with them. Have a threesome with her own mum? Like that was ever going to happen!

Looking back, and now that she was a little older, she did recognise she had at times overreacted to the ones who had tried to befriend her.

And she could admit, to herself at least, that she had deliberately driven a few of the nicer ones away but men were untrustworthy. In her experience even the ones who had seemed nice would soon have turned around once they'd got a foot in the door. That's what she told herself. She'd done her mum and herself a favour by forcing out the ones who seemed nice. They would have shown their true colours sooner or later all the same.

She couldn't tell about this Parker fella yet. He was rich and quite fun in a way, cocky and supremely confident, to the point of arrogance which was the kind of man who had always made her mum wet, but there was something underneath that Becky could see, a cruel streak that he seemed to barely be keeping under control. Plus Becky didn't like the way he looked at her. Undressing her. Fucking her with his eyes.

He was going to be another one of those who would want to fuck her too. Probably try to get her to join him and her mum in bed.

Her mind was already made up. She'd have to break them up some how. But she wasn't sure how to go about it this time.

He was quite scary, if she was honest. He kind of reminded her of Garton, the sadistic, bastard, pervert, loan shark. She would have to think of something, and quick.

The coke had been snorted and Parker had a hand around the back of her mum's neck, pulling her face onto his while his free hand reached for her huge natural boobs, stretching the upper half of her top like a pair of beach balls.

Becky watched, simultaneously repulsed and intrigued. Though she had decided Parker was going to turn out to be another slime ball, there was something attractive about him, his confidence, his money, the way his apparently muscular body stretched the material of the silk shirt. Something about him did turn Becky on a bit. Like mother like daughter? She found herself thinking. Fucking hell! What a thought!

Parker wasn't slow or patient in his seduction of Becky's mum, neither was he subtle.

Becky wanted to get the fuck out before she either saw more than she wanted to (she'd long since seen more than enough of her mum engaging in dirty sex shit to damage her for life, her mum didn't seem to have any idea about privacy, modesty or what you should keep out of sight of your impressionable teenage daughters) but also she was half expecting Parker to come over and drag her into their dirty fucking games at any moment.

Still, she felt rooted to the spot, like a deer caught in headlights, like seeing dead bodies in a car crash.

And still there was the background desire to see what he looked like under that expensive tailored suit.

To see what he was packing between his legs even. So she stayed in the half open doorway and watched, knowing she should have been out of the door ten minutes ago.

They were side by side, pressed up close on the sofa, their mouths locked, tongues writhing like mating eels.

One of Parker's hands fisted in the short hair at the back of Sandy's head, while his other was busy, urgently groping her big knockers through her stretched out v-neck top.

Sandy's hands were busy too, one was wrapped around his broad back pulling him close against her, while the other was busy rubbing up and down along the ridge of his erection that was a visible tumescent bulge running down the leg of his dark slacks.

After a few short seconds Parker's hand was sliding down the neckline of Sandy's top to cup and squeeze the bare flesh of her breasts underneath the straining fabric.

"Fuckin' love these tits, Sandy. Fuckin Love 'em!"

He groaned, pulling his lips and tongue from her's for a second and holding her drug and lust burning eyes with his.

"You'll love fuckin' em too Kase!" Sandy replied, her rubbing hand accelerating in pace to emphasise 'love'.

"Suck 'em an' fuck 'em, babes. Whatever you want! You know that, whatever you want!" She added, panting.

Becky watched his hand under her mother's top, working, mauling, caressing, squeezing the mass of weighty tit flesh but again, in seconds he had pulled away and started into pull at the top. Tugging the waist band up to strip the garment off her and expose her juicy knockers completely.

"Get 'em out Sandy, get 'em out so I can chew on 'em. Then you can have yer face fucked!"

Becky saw an abrupt wavering in her mother's lustful expression at the term 'face fucked', but her momentary consternation was masked, first by Sandra and then by her v-neck, as it was hurriedly yanked up over her head.

Becky felt a moment of embarrassment at seeing her mother topless in the living room and a horny, domineering man all at once with his hands and then mouth slobbering all over her huge naked tits, however, she quickly snapped the emotion out of her head.

She didn't feel anything for her mother, or anyone else, Becky only cared about Becky. Same as everyone else, everyone only cared about themselves. It was a law on these estates, a law she had learned early.

"Hand-job me." Parker growled, the sound muffled by the hot, sensual orbs of Sandy's huge, hard nippled, tits. "Hurry it up."

Sandra winced visibly while she worked the belt and button of his trousers, as he was obviously sucking and biting, none too gently, on her nipples and hornily slobbering all over them.

Rough, horny, aggressive, uncaring men. That was another law of these estates, they were all the same, the girls just had to put up with it and try and get as much out of it as they could.

Sandy obediently tugged his erect cock out of his underwear and then closed her fist tight around its thick base. The wide, swollen, mushroom crown looked crimson and angry. Her fist moved fast, pistoning up and down in almost a blur. Parker let out a muffled groan and Sandy winced again as he bit hornily at her nipple.

"Lay back. Time ter fuck these tits. Before I shove it down yer throat..." Parker grunted after a few drawn out seconds of tit abuse.

Becky watched them both hurriedly shifting positions, her mum throwing herself onto her back on the sofa, her head crushed against the armrest, hands gathering up her immense sexy orbs of tit flesh, while Parker sat across her ribs, his engorged erection slapping against her big pillowy knockers.

Parker pushed his cock into position as Becky's mum obediently grasped her breasts tight and palmed them into one all encompassing pillow across the middle of her chest. Parker hawked up again and again, spitting saliva all over her tits to lube them up then he put a hand to her throat and a hand on her shoulder and started to shove his hips forward and back with a fast, vigorous pace, grunting and cursing in his exertion and domineering sexual pleasure.

"...Then it's goin' right up yer arse...." He added.

Becky backed out into the hall to collect her handbag and keys. She spotted her mum's purse on the shelf under the framed photo of Jeni's high school graduation day and pinched a tenner from the battered, frayed edged, mock leather purse and then headed for the door.

"That's it my Lord and Master, fuck them udders! Empty yer balls all over 'em!" Sandra moaned, playing along and encouraging his sordid lust.

Becky shuddered. She'd done exactly the same thing at estate parties who knew how many times over the last couple of years?

"Then I'll get you hard again an' then you can ram it right up me arse hole! Spunk up right in me guts!" Becky's mum grunted loudly.

"Then maybe we can have another line each? What d'yer think?" She suggested, a little more subdued.

"Think I might gonna call Clarence and get him round for an anal team up!" Parker countered, still aggressively humping her tits by the sounds of his heaving staccato response.

"Wait... D'y'ave to? I can't fuckin' stand that guy, he's a fuckin' nutter an' he hurts me! C'mon Kase, what's wrong with just you an' me? I do whatever yer want don't I?!"

"That's enough talkin'! Sluts do what they're told! Now get on yer knees. Time to get that throat somethin' more productive t'do than make noise!"

Becky checked herself out in the hall mirror. She had her hair, lush and chestnut brown, cascading over her shoulders in loose waves. Two pairs of big gold hoop earrings adorned her lobes and bright pink lip gloss dominated her lightly made up face and sparkly eye liner made her large expressive eyes stand out and gleam.

She was wearing an electric pink boob tube, that showed off her own big, perky pair, under a plain white blouse that was unbuttoned but knotted around her midriff. White denim hot pants cinched her taut, sexy ass. And her legs, ending in pink and white trainers, were encased in tights that were cute pink fishnets.

Happy with her look, Becky took one last look into the living room before heading out of the front door.

Her mum was on her knees on the rug with Parker standing over her pressed in close with both hands gripping her skull, fingers lost in her platinum blonde hair. The full length of his bloated hardness was embedded, down her throat, which bulged visibly with the strain of something too big for it. But accept it she did. Drool running freely down her chin and coating her breasts, which were heaving with her repeated attempts to fill her lungs with fresh air and the hard, fast, thud of her beating heart.

Parker held her head tight and steady while he jammed his cock all the way in her mouth, tugging back halfway then punching the length back in deep again.

Groaning loudly in time to his commanding thrusts, with obvious and ardent pleasure, he sped up his pace until his hips were almost a blur, his gut battering Sandy's face with fervent aggression.

After a moment, he let go of her head with one hand and grabbed hold of one of her big, creamy tits, crushing the soft flesh in his vice grip and flicking at the hard nipple, playfully with his thumb.

"Listen slut..." Parker grunted.

And Sandy was under no illusions as to who was in command and who's pleasure was important.

"...If I say I want Clarence to team up with me and DP your un-lubed arsehole all fuckin' night, you better well be fuckin' 'appy about it! Say 'Anything, oh Lord and Master!' Or you'll see this constant supply of snow dry up over fuckin' night! Got it?!"

Sandra's reply was an urgent, muffled and guttural "Mm-hmm" around the lip-stretching girth of Parker's throat-ploughing erection.

Sandra deliberately shuffled forward, wrapped her arms around Parker's hips and grabbed his buttocks in both hands, pulling him further into her mouth and humming hornily around his cock, sending delicious vibrations through the thick tingling hardness of his erection.

nickamano
nickamano
116 Followers
123456...8