Chav Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
My first threesome with the Chavs.
1.7k words
4.19
37.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Council Flat

As we walked the mile to their council estate, I discovered that the blonde was called Becky and the brunette was Michelle.

The girls went hand in hand, but as we entered the estate, their hands parted. This simple act told me that their lesbianism was a secret in their community.

I was beginning to get cold feet, it was late, and even though it would be the weekend, my wife would be worried where I was. However, as I walked behind and studied the Becky's little round bottom sensuously moving under her dress, I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more than to have her. Michelle did not interest me, but I had never had 2 women at the same time before - it would be an experience.

While Michelle was subdued, Becky wanted to know more about me.

"So are you rich then? You look like it with your clobber."

"I do OK," I responded, not wanting to give too much away.

"We 'aven't got jobs, get money from the dole and benefits. Also shag a few of the lads 'round here for a few quid. Gives us enough to survive on for a few nights out, and hols' in Ibiza once a year. We love Ibiza. Cheap drink and drugs, and usually get laid every night... sometimes for money."

"You're not expecting me to pay are you, because if that's the case, I'll be going home right now."

"Nah, you are here for fun... besides, I need someone to help me punish Michelle."

Their flat was a run down council owned dump. The girls, who shared it, had at least attempted to brighten it up, with posters of boy bands, and fairy lights on the walls.

As soon as we got in, Becky turned to Michelle and slapped her hard on the cheek.

"You fat cunt, next time I ask to be fucked, do it right!"

"Yes, Bec," responded the subdued brunette.

"Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go clean yourself... and do it properly."

While Michelle went to the bathroom, Becky poured us a couple whiskies from a half bottle she found in her kitchenette, and then led me to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, still with her stilettoes on, finished her whiskey, and said:

"Come on mate, take off your jacket and tie, and give me a snog."

I did so, sat down next to her and started kissing her. She kissed me as she had kissed Michelle, passionately, heavily using her tongue on me. Hungrily, I clasped her tits, groped her body, caressed her legs, down to her ankle chain. She in turn, felt for my cock, and after a bit of fumbling released it from my trousers. She stroked it roughly. I winced, and squeezed her breast hard, searching out her nipple through the bra, and pinching it.

She stopped kissing me, and I could see in her face the realisation that she could not command me. This would be a battle of wills. He looked pensive for a second, then spat into her right hand and started stroking my cock more gently. As she did so I took off my clothes, and then clumsily helped her out of hers.

Michelle came back into the room. Naked, smelling fresh from soap.

"Come here, bitch," snarled Becky. As she approached, Becky stood up and roughly grabbing Michelle by the hair, spat on my cock, and then said to her, "suck it."

Dutifully, Michelle, bent down and started on my prick. I was impressed to note that she immediately started to deep throat me. Long strokes with her mouth up and down the shaft, with sufficient pressure to arouse me further.

Meanwhile, Becky and I restarted our kisses while she kept hold of Michelle's hair, forcing her head up and down my cock. I took the opportunity to grasp her left breast with one hand, and grab her right buttock cheek with my right. It was so small, it fitted nicely in my hand, with my index finger sitting in her crack. It found her anus, and I gently rubbed it. It seemed to turn her on.

"Yeah, do that," she moaned.

I took my hand away, and stuck the finger into her mouth to suck on, before replacing it on her bum. This time the lubricated finger slipped into her anus to the first joint with ease. This turned her on even more, and she became more forceful in pushing Michelle's bobbing head (caught between our bodies) onto my cock. Even Michelle's talented mouth couldn't cope, and she gagged a bit.

"Fuckin' whore, you can do better than that," snarled Becky.

She lifted up Michelle's head and spat in her face. And again. Michelle did not react to having her face covered in spittle, she just stooped there, compliant.

"Prepare me slave," commanded Becky, and lying down on the bed, she thrust Michelle's face into her groin. Michelle immediately started tonguing her girlfriend's already damp vagina, which I noticed was totally shaven.

I was faced with the choice of taking Michelle from behind or risking rejection by offering Becky my cock to suck. I chose the former option, despite not being into Michelle's fat body. She did have a well shaped arse, so I decided on the easy option. I slapped her backside. Hard. She gave a muffled yelp of pain, and pulled away from Michelle's cunt. Michelle immediately slapped her face.

"Who told you to stop, bitch?"

She forced Michelle's head back into her groin. and smiled at me. I recommenced spanking Michelle lightly on both her arse cheeks. Her bottom started to redden, her yelps became groans and moans. She was enjoying this.

I roughly shoved my fingers into her hairy cunt, which was dripping wet, and after a few thrusts, started to twiddle her clit. More moans. I took my hand away, and parted her red backside cheeks to inspect her anus. It looked clean, she had indeed cleaned herself properly as Michelle had demanded. I spat on it, and then eased the lubricated finger of my right hand into it. She accepted it willingly. She was no virgin there. Encouraged, I slipped my larger forefinger into her bum as well, digging with both fingers deeper and deeper, until they were fully inserted. I then replaced my 2 smallest fingers into her vagina, so my hand was almost fully implanted into both her holes.

"I've got my fingers up her arse, Becky, what do you think about that?" I said.

"You're spoiling her. She loves it, and doesn't deserve it," Becky replied, huskily, as she started to approach her own orgasm from Michelle's tireless tonguing.

"I'm not ready to come yet, Clean my bum-hole, bitch."

Immediately, Michelle lifted Becky's arse a little, and started working her tongue into her anus. I could now see Becky's glistening unshaven vagina. She saw me looking and started to slowly work her own clitoris, smiling her hard smile at me as she did so. It was a wonderfully erotic sight.

My cock was desperate for action, after so much foreplay, and I needed release. So I eased it into Michelle's vagina, taking out my fingers at the same time, but keeping the two in her bum going. It was slightly awkward, but I wanted to prepare her for my main course. She didn't seem to mind and indeed, started to grind her backside into my cock and my fingers. Her cunt was surprisingly tight, and encouraged by the sensations, I reached around with my spare hand and roughly grasped one of her pendulous breasts.

Meanwhile, Becky had raised her legs above Michelle's shoulders and onto her back. As I thrust into Michelle, my chest lightly touched Becky's stiletto heels.

It was time for the main event. I removed my fingers and cock from Michelle's holes, spat into her anus, and slapped her hard on her chubby bum for good measure. She yelped in surprise, looking round with a hurt look on her face.

"Tell me to fuck you up the arse, you whore," I said.

"Fuck me up the arse", she replied, softly.

"Please," I added,

"Please fuck me up the arse," she corrected.

I spanked her again - hard.

"Master!"

"Please fuck me up the arse, Master".

"My pleasure, you fat cunt", I said, and slowly eased my prick into her anus. She was well lubricated, and this clearly wasn't her first time. Even so, it was wonderfully tight, and I did not think I could hold out for long.

Becky, meantime had extracted herself from her cramped position on the bed, and come round to be with me, watching me slowly increase the depth of my penetration into Michelle. I caressed Becky's tight little bum with my left hand, looked into her eyes as I teased her wet anus with my middle finger, before slipping it in right up to the second knuckle. We started to kiss, first, lightly, then more passionately as I increased my thrusts into Michelle. I finally reached maximum penetration into her arse, and only now did she start making little pained noises on each thrust.

My climax came suddenly. After, one final, brutal thrust into Michelle, I removed my right hand from her hip, and snatched at Becky's left tit, cruelly tweaking her nipple, and digging my finger into her arse, all the way. I extracted my cock and roughly pushed Michelle aside, then collapsed on the bed.

"Clean his cock, bitch", commanded Becky.

Michelle, dutifully, moved around, and started licking and sucking my pungent, semen splattered, half hard penis. As she did so, Becky joined us on the bed and caressed my chest. We kissed gently.

"I better go," I said.

"Do you 'ave to?" she asked, showing more emotion than I had seen to date. "You haven't fucked me yet, and Michelle has still to be punished. It's taken me years to train her, and she actually likes it up the bum. You've spoilt her."

It was a convincing argument, and I desperately wanted to possess Becky's little body. So I got up, and phoned home on my mobile. My wife would be in bed, so I left a message on the answer phone to the effect that I was so drunk from the office party, I decided to sleep it off in a hotel. She would have her suspicions, but would keep quiet. She too had been well trained.