All Comments on 'Cheap Seats Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Writing's good, but the holes in the plot are too big and too many.

LWlurker

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Nice buildup. Well written because "Ohio" knows how to make male character weak and wimpy which serves him well in buildup of the stories but then he falters when it comes to resolution as his wimps cannot extricate themselves from misery even when it hits them with 2 by 4 in the forehead.

This is why I hate "Ohio" stories and I will give him 1 star regardless of a good buildup.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - I hate this story. The female MC is just too stupid to be believed - she LET him eat her out and said nothing 'RIGHT'. I call BS on that point. The male MC knew something happened before and did not pursue the matter with his wife - big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

!!!!! This is trademark Ohio; well written, in the sense of all the words and syntax and all the rest being well constructed, but then a lovely wife who "slips up" and a husband who is presented with her infidelity or almost infidelity and then???? Reconciliation and "they lived happily ever after......" Maybe an obligatory epilogue, " well there still were times I felt angry and as if I had been played for a fool, but then she gave me a 2 hour long blow job looking lovingly into my eyes the entire time and I knew we were meant to be together forever" or some such pablum.

The events that started this story are forgivable; if she was tricked and drugged with Ecstasy, she is the victim of a crime by "Barton." She should report him to the police and there really isn't much excuse for her not doing so. But if we now have a story of how "Barton" some months earlier had oral sex with her against her will and she thought "I'm a professional woman and I can deal with this" then we are entering Bullshit country. Her actions become inexplicable then especially if she did not file a sexual harassment complaint with her employer at the time and demand that she be moved from his chain of command. And yes, it is that easy especially for her. She is from a very wealthy family, highly educated from a great school.She does not have to worry about retaliation that will leave her unemployed and penniless.

Oh well, I will read Chapter 2, but can't this author, who really is technically a good author, but I have low expectations.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Yep another cucky boy classic from the master of wimpy beta male angst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤣🤣 JAKE IS SUCH A FUCK UP.....CALLING HIS SLUT WIFE FROM MADISON GARDENS INSTEAD OF CONFRONTING THE BITCH AT HOME!! Another WIMP tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE WIMP CUCK AND HIS STUPID TRUST-FUND WHORE WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ATE HER PUSSY.....🙄🙄🙄....SHE IS A SLUT.

GAVE HER ECSTACY YET TOOK HER HOME TO CHANGE FROM WORK CLOTHES TO THE WHITE DRESS!!

GUESS MADDIE IS COVERING FOR THE SLUT!!

THE WEAK WIMP LOSER CUCK HUSBAND MARRIED WAY ABOVE HIS PAYGRADE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it stinks bad. Beth is a stupid female, as most women are. She should have had him in jail the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is he still listening to this liar and whore?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

This stories going better than the last one, not as much and a little more dialogue questions for the little woman, but come on he only ate her pussy!

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

It’s quite obvious she cannot not be trusted . Why wouldn’t she tell her husband about the first encounter? Because she loved it and Barton knew it and he just used the ecstasy as a little insurance. However, after he mentioned the Chili Peppers to her she would have went for it anyway. If she is that good, smart and really wife material and he loves her at an unbelievable level, maybe they should go to counseling, get her on a very short leash and maybe the marriage could be saved. But in all reality, he probably should kick her to the curb.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh fuck me that's so FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he ate my Pussy! WTF

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

If she kept that part a secret then she can't be trusted. She could and should have filled the lawsuit way back then. By not doing so, she condoned his actions which seemingly encouraged him to go for the big prize. What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was she drunk or drugged if not leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you can;t make this shit up.she is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you think you've been drugged, you go to the hospital for a blood test. If you think you're friend has been drugged, you take them to the hospital for a blood test. You don't take them home to wait for the drugs to leave their system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have never understood this thing of having the McDonald’s get into these jams and then when she is sending messages and calling that mc refuses to even look or listen to the message or read them. Seems crazy not to have more info to work with.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

What is it with authors not finishing stories? All it does is leave the reader saying where is the ending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Idiot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that's a helluva cliffhanger!

Not to mention a truly novel approach to sexual harassment; especially when the dumb kunt fell for it!

5* stars, if only for the neat twist!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I personally know of Algerian woman who has had an affair partially sexual blackmail and also of her own choice( yes it is contradictory ) for 12 years and isnt sure about who the father of her three kids are.

Mentally shes messed up but she is able to put a facade when needed ...

Unfortunately many stupid woman( men can also be stupid) choose to not trust their partners.

Letter to the wise, men should be carefull when letting their spouses work in high stress or high powered environments...

Men in those positions need to get their nuts drained, and choose to go after the woman closest to them which happens to be their female colleagues or subordinates.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What kind of idiot has ten thousand questions in his head but doesn't listen to a voicemail? That only happens in these dumb stories. As it turns out, he was an idiot for not listening to them, but if he had, there goes the meat of the story, right? Big Flaw in the storyline: If she's from Philly Mainline "royalty," then she can call some serious juice down on Barton's ass. The other giant hole (think 747 turning a 180 inside that hole) is sexual harassment. There will be NO "he said, she said." Her story has credibility, there were witnesses to the "set-up," and since she didn't leave with the others, nor was there anyone staying behind as a witness (that's why PAs usually stay until the executive departs), then they will settle with her. His fate is uncertain, but as it is resolved, it will count against him during his annual review.

RimmerdalRimmerdal7 months ago

And her "friend" did not take her to the hospital for tests.

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

No proof of drugs. Only pics of her at a concert. No reason to believe her. Many reasons to divorce her...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you're married, you talk to your spouse about these things. No excuses. Simple!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So if we're meant to believe that she wasn't a cheater at heart, please explain how she managed to find herself at a Chillies concert without her husband knowing. It really doesn't matter that she was dosed with anything after that because she shouldn't have been there in the first place without her husband knowing.

/

One of the most annoying tropes on this site is the 'I'm not going to communicate with my wife'. It's pathetic and serves no purpose other than as a literary device to create tension, frustrate the reader and avoid having to write credible dialogue.

Don't get me wrong, no communication is fine if you come home to see your wife fkn someone in your bed, but in a clearly tenuous situation such as this it's self defeating and twatishly annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He ate her and kept working for him?

Two incidents linked like this puts ne credibility in the trash.

ALSO, if Mad knew she was drugged she absolutely would have taken her to the ER.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How come that authors on Lit always ignore what alcohol and drugs do to a person? They make you loose, happy, calm etc but they don't make you forget who you are or make you change your perspective of right and wrong! Beth had done E before and alcohol according to the story, she would have known what was up and her boss feeling her up and hanging up on Jake should have made her see her boss for what he is. I understand that it's a plot device but it just seems lazy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At this point I'd struggle to believe Beth if she claimed she breathes oxygen. Who the fuck keeps that kind of thing from their partner? Trust is in the bin.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous