Cheap Thrills

Story Info
The thrills I sought cost too much- Namely Everything.
24.7k words
4.59
168.8k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,800 Followers

Thanks to Mikothebaby for her tireless work editing this story. Let's get to it.

* * * * * *

It was yet another perfect late summer day as I hopped over the edge of the giant bucket and unsteadily ran towards the closest restroom. I dodged a man and his small son who were standing in the doorway, lost in a conversation about whether or not the boy needed to go. Coming at them from my angle, I could already see what the boy's dad couldn't. The reason his child no longer needed to go, was because judging from the stain on the back of his shorts, he'd already gone.

"Excuse me," I said, as I lurched past them with one hand over my mouth and the other over my stomach. Luckily, I was the only one in the room. And even better, my stomach had settled down to the point where I just felt queasy. Like the little boy outside, I no longer had to go, but in my case everything I was about to vomit, stayed inside.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror wondering why I was such a wimp. Why would I let myself get pushed into doing something that I knew terrified me, not once but over and over again?

Before the question was even voiced, I answered myself. Love; I did it for love. Okay, there was a bit of lust thrown in there too, but I really do love Penny. Or at least I did back then. Shit, there was nothing about her not to love. She had rich, beautiful, brown hair, smoldering brown eyes and a smile that lit up any room she was in. She was thin yet curvy, with the cutest, tightest ass ever imagined and a rack that belonged on a much bigger girl.

Penny could probably have had any guy she wanted, but for some reason she seemed to want me. Me being plain old Greg Stephens. We were, as usual, spending my off day at the Great Lakes Adventures Amusement park. Penny loved roller coasters and all kinds of thrill rides so we went on quite a lot of them.

After getting my equilibrium back, I went back outside of the bathroom and found Penny, her sister Julie and her best friend Rebecca, who for some reason was called "Bucket," waiting for me.

"What should we ride next, Hon?" smiled Penny.

"Whatever makes you happy, Sweetheart," I said.

"Greg, could we get something to eat?" asked Julie looking at me. "We've been riding the rides all day and I'm kind of hungry."

"God damn it Julie," snapped Penny. "We can eat when we get home. It's a pretty long drive to get here and the only day that we get to come is on Greg's off day. It's going to be dark soon. We'll grab something to eat and you can eat it in the car."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out some money for the next ride. I handed it to Penny and she kissed me. "This isn't enough for all of us," she said.

"I know, Honey," I told her. "But I promised your parents I'd make sure that Julie had a good time. You and Bucket go ride the roller coaster again and I'll take Julie to get something to eat."

"Greg, you don't have to give in to that brat's whining," she said.

"I know, but some day, hopefully soon, she'll be my sister in law," I said.

"Count on it," said Penny, kissing me yet again. "As soon as we get off of the coaster, I'll meet you by the exit." She and Bucket walked away from us heading for the next thrill ride they could experience. That was one of the things about Penny that I didn't share. Penny was very adventurous and seemed to go from one thrill to the next. She loved all of those terror inducing rides and scary movies and anything with a risk involved.

"Thanks Julie," I said, as we watched her sister walk away from us.

"Any time, brother in law," she smiled. Julie was as different from Penny as two sisters who shared both parent's DNA could be. Where Penny's hair as mentioned, is a luxurious brown color; Julie's is blond. Penny cuts her hair short so it's easy to manage; Julie's tresses hang halfway down her back. They both share those smoldering brown eyes, but Penny seems to have smaller eyes like their dad, and Julie has those big innocent peepers like their mother.

"You'd think that my sister would realize that you're afraid of heights and stop forcing you to go on that type of ride. I mean it's not my business, but for as much as she goes around claiming she loves you, she really doesn't treat you very well," she said.

"Well, she's young," I said. "I guess when she has a chance to, she just likes to get out there and experience things."

"Greg, I'm young," said Julie. "I'm nineteen. Penny is twenty two years old. What she is, is selfish. And you've spoiled her. She goes after cheap thrills no matter what the consequences to anyone else. She's always been like that though; even when we were little. Someday, her cheap thrills are going to cost her more than she's willing to pay."

"What are you in the mood to eat?" I asked to lighten the mood.

"Anything is fine, Greg," she said smiling at me. "I'm not really that hungry, but I'd better get something now, because I know you're not going to let me eat anything in your Mustang."

I found myself wondering how the younger sister could be so much more mature sometimes, as we wandered off to find something to eat.

* * * * * *

Penny

"How come you always get the good guys?" asked my best friend Bucket, as we walked back towards the roller coasters. I was so pissed that I almost missed her question.

"Two reasons," I said smiling. "Nice guys don't marry sluts is one reason. And the second is because of the balance."

"What balance are you talking about?" asked Bucket. "And it really isn't nice to call me a slut."

"I meant it in the nicest possible way though, Beck," I smiled.

"And you're the lucky one. You don't have to drag your annoying ass little sister around with you everywhere you go," I said. "And you don't have your parents constantly on your ass about trivial bullshit, every day of the fucking week."

"They're only showing you that they care," smirked Becky.

"Why can't they care for me from a distance," I said. "Or better still, why can't they be like your parents and just stay the fuck out of my business. I'm twenty two years old not four. My life is already planned out. Julie has to get good grades in school. She's going to be a career woman. Those two years of college that I finished were the worst two years of my fucking life and a big waste of time. I don't need college to be a housewife." We got into the shortest line we could find for any roller coaster.

"Then I have to listen to them asking me why I don't have a God damned job like Julie has. Julie needs to have a job because after college she'll be entering the work force. I'm just going to marry Greg and sit back and make babies with him. We'll have all kinds of gorgeous little kids who are as smart and hard working as he is and as pretty as I am. Nuff said. My contribution to society will be handled," I said.

Becky smiled as she listened to my rant. She'd heard it all before. "Well, you seem to have your life planned out and everything seems to be in perspective," she said smiling. "One question though..." I looked at her suspiciously because Beck could be a wise ass at times.

"If you're just going to be a housewife then..." She began before I interrupted her.

"There's no such thing as JUST a housewife," I snapped. "Housewives...domestic engineers are the mainstay of American society. They are the main pillar supporting the family unit. As a woman and a feminist, I'm making a choice and I choose to stay at home and assure that my children are brought up properly."

"Okay, Oprah," she smirked. "Can I finish my question?" I nodded at her again, but I was suspicious.

"Why can't you get a job until you get some kids?" she asked. I just growled at her.

"Or how about this," she stepped back a bit, just outside of the reach of my arm. "If you're going to be this awesome domestic engineer, why aren't you practicing and preparing for your career by helping out around your house. Your room looks like a fucking pig sty."

"Well bitch," I said, swinging at her and missing. "It's because number one, the house I live in right now isn't my house. And two, because I'm sure Greg is going to make enough money that we'll be able to afford a maid to do all of that boring shit."

"I totally agree. Fuck the boring shit," said a voice from behind us. I turned around and noticed three guys behind us.

"Hey cutie" said the tallest, most muscular one of them. I looked him over at the same time that he was checking me out. I stuck my chest out just a bit further to let him see what he'd never have.

"How many tickets ya got?" he asked. He was dirty. He even had smudges of dirt on his face like a naughty little boy. And his face, his features were no more handsome than Greg's but he just looked wilder. His hair wasn't combed. It looked like somebody tried to combine a mullet with a bird's nest. He had on a dirty t-shirt and his pants still had holes in the knees, like it was still the nineties. But there was just something primal about him. And looking at him, you could tell that he knew it.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well, because this coaster isn't as cool as the one over there," he pointed. "And that one is half the price. So, if we go over there, all four of us could ride on your tickets."

I just looked at him.

"Why would I want to pay for you and your friend to ride the coaster?" I asked.

"Because it's no fun to ride alone," he spat. "Do you really want everyone in this park to think you can't get a man? Besides..."

He spread his arms and gestured around him.

"It IS fun meeting new people and doing things right? Have you ever ridden a coaster with your hands up the whole way? I'll bet as soon as we take off you'll grab for that safety bar like a baby grabbing for its bottle." His taunting got to me.

"Will not," I said, sounding extremely juvenile.

"Prove it," he said.

Bucket and I got out of line and got into another line with him and his friend. I noticed that one of the guys didn't get into line with us.

The guy who'd been talking to me was named Brett. His friend, who hadn't said anything to me, was Ronnie. I never found out the third guy's name.

I gave the man who ran the ride our tickets and we started to get into the car for the roller coaster. As soon as I got in, Brett jumped in front of Bucket and sat beside me. Bucket sat down next to Ronnie. I noticed that his third friend had a camera.

As he took a picture, I turned my head. "That's unusual," said Brett. "A pretty girl who isn't so stuck on herself that she wants to always have her picture taken."

"Not so unusual," I said. "I have a boyfriend who might get upset if he saw pictures of me on a roller coaster with another guy."

"Getting upset with me would only get him hurt," said Brett. "I'm an MMA fighter. I've never lost a fight."

Just hearing that got me more excited for some reason. The car started to move and the thrill of what would soon be happening sent a thrill through me.

"Damn, we haven't even started yet and you're already hanging on the safety bar like a life preserver," spat Brett. I looked down at my hands and reached upwards as the car chugged its way up the initial hill.

The view was spectacular as the car climbed higher and higher and the distance between us and the ground got bigger. I stubbornly refused to grab the safety bar, and the thrills I normally got from anticipating the first big drop were magnified.

Suddenly, the car hung there on the track for a second as we started to drop and the speed increased dramatically. With the increase in speed, came my need to increase my safety. I wanted to grab the safety rail but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I kept my hands in the air and it felt marvelous. The breeze blowing my hair wildly was exhilarating as we rocketed down the track and approached the loop. My eyes were as large as saucers and I screamed as we reached the bottom of the hill and started upwards. Then I felt them. I looked down and Brett was grabbing my breasts. I don't know why I didn't say anything. Maybe it was the fact that I was upside down and not holding onto anything as the car flew through the loop. Maybe it was the fact that the combination of thrills and fear overloaded my mind and left me open to other things, but before I could tell him that I wasn't the type of girl who let men other than her boyfriend fondle her; I was.

As the car went around the track to build speed and went through a series of curves, I moved his hands and said, "No, I have a boyfriend." He looked at me as if my words meant nothing but he moved his hands. I looked behind us to see if Bucket had noticed anything, but she was out of it. She had her legs spread and Ronnie was finger fucking her and sucking one of her huge tits. Her head was back and her eyes were closed and she was too far into what he was doing to her to care what I was doing or not doing.

"See your friend knows how to have a good time," said Brett sounding disappointed.

"My friend isn't about to get married," I said. "She's a slut and everyone knows it."

"I think she's just a woman who knows how to let her hair down and enjoy herself," he said.

For a few minutes neither of us said anything. Then the car did a series of hills that gradually got bigger building us up for the last huge hill and another even bigger loop. As the car hurtled down the last huge drop Brett made his move. I was almost expecting it. His fingers slid down into my jeans and past the waistline of my panties.

"No," I said. "I don't want that."

"Then why are you already so wet?" he asked. And he was right. I don't think it was Brett. In fact, I had no interest in him other than some kind of animal-magnetism that I could have easily ignored. But the fact was that I loved the sense of danger of the bigger faster rides and when you coupled that thrill with the idea of illicit sex, I had an itch in my pussy that I'd never felt before. "Don't worry, he'll never know," said Brett. That was the end of the conversation as we shot into the last loop. As soon as we got out of the loop, I wanted to pull his hands out but I was so close to cumming, that I just couldn't stop and he knew it. He kept rubbing my overly sensitive clit until I screamed one final time and just snatched his hand away from me. I couldn't get away from him fast enough. Almost before the car stopped moving, I was trying to hop out of it and distance myself from him. I looked back and just saw him laughing.

I found my bratty sister and Greg and ran to them as quickly as I could. I threw my arms around Greg and started to kiss him as if doing it would somehow take away my guilt.

We drove home with me holding his hand the entire way. We dropped off Bucket first and then drove to my house. My sister took her time getting out of the car. She thanked Greg about ten times and just wouldn't leave.

"Uhm Julie," I said loudly. "Do you think I could have a few minutes alone with my boyfriend? You did get to monopolize him for the last half hour or so that we were at the park. "

Julie looked at me strangely and nodded her head. "I have to go anyway," said Greg. "I have to be at work early in the morning." He kissed me. It was a really good kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I was horny as hell and if Julie hadn't been standing there, I'd have taken him around to the side of the house and let him fuck me right on the grass. It was dark outside and no one would see us. My knees got weaker as he kissed me. The thing about it was that I realized then, that it made me feel even more ashamed of what I'd done. Greg didn't have awesome technique as a kisser. The thing that made his kisses so powerful was the feelings of love that I got from them. Each kiss told me that this man loved me. They told me that he would do anything on earth for me and they made me dizzy.

It wasn't the kind of dizziness you get from being on a roller coaster with your hands in the air. It was a more solid, more substantial dizziness that stayed with you long after the ride or the kisses were over. In the dizziness I dreamed. I saw Greg and me in a beautiful house together with two little kids running around. The kids ran all over the yard and finally the little girl came over and told Greg, "Daddy, mommy loves you and I do too."

"Are you okay, Penny?" Greg asked me, pulling me out of the dream. He was smiling and my sister was looking at me really strangely. Her mouth was set in a straight line and she was pissed about something. I guess it wouldn't be too weird for the younger sister to have a crush on her older sibling's boyfriend.

"I'm fine, Honey," I said. "You just take my breath away every time you kiss me." He smiled.

"Augh, oh shit. I just threw up," said Julie. "...God damn that was cheesy." She walked into the house singing Berlin's "Take my breath away," from Top Gun.

Greg waved at me one final time and got into his Mustang and drove away. I walked into the house, floating on a cloud not realizing that my life was about to change. As I walked into my room and lay down on my bed to think about what had happened, Julie went by on her way to the bathroom to take a shower. She shook her head as she went by and I laughed.

My sister stopped and walked into my room. "Listen, today is the only time I'm ever going to cover for you," she said. "Greg is too good a guy to let you fuck over."

"Are you jealous little sister?" I smirked.

"If I was, I wouldn't have distracted him and you'd probably be walking back here from Ohio right now," she spat. Suddenly I looked at Julie, and realized that she wasn't just my bratty little sister. She was a grown woman too, and she was really angry at me.

"What are you babbling about?" I asked.

"It's really stupid for a woman who thinks she's about to get married to let some other guy feel on her boobs on a roller coaster with her boyfriend sitting in a food court right under her where he could see her," she said. Then she just rolled her eyes at me and walked into the bathroom for her shower.

Before I could do anything my phone rang. I smiled thinking that everything was fine. Greg always called me right before he went to bed and again first thing in the morning. He always said that he wanted my voice to be the last thing he heard before he fell asleep and the first thing he heard every morning.

"Hi, Honey," I said, pulling the blanket around me. "I wish you were here in my bed with me. I could show you exactly how much I love you."

"Shit, Penny, we've known each other since we were eight and I never knew you liked women. If I had known, we wouldn't need any guys. I don't really have any experience eating pussy, but hell I'll try anything; especially since I know that you love me and all," said Becky.

"Bucket," I gasped. "I thought you were Greg."

"Sure you did," smirked Becky. "Want me to come over right now so you can show me how much you LOVE me?"

"What the hell do you want retard?" I said affectionately. "Hurry up. Greg is going to call me soon."

"Those two guys we met at the park want to hook up with us," she gushed.

"How did you find that out?" I asked.

"I gave Ronnie my number and he texted me," she said. "Then he called me and we talked. I'm gonna do it and I need you to come along with me."

"Becky, that's why you can't hold onto a guy," I said. "As soon as another one comes along, your head swivels around so fast it looks like it's going to fly off."

"I got off twice on that roller coaster," spat Becky. "I'm going to find out whether his dick feels as good as his fingers."

"What about Jason?" I asked. "Earlier this morning you were telling me that you thought he might be the one."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,800 Followers