Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coral took hold of his organ and played it between her thumb and fingertips.

"He's about to throw his spunk," she told Diane. "You just hold your lips tightly around the crown. Yes, like that. I'll wank him. If you remove your mouth, he'll spew all over you, and that would finish your degradation. I believe there is more dignity in swallowing, but of course the choice is yours."

Cyril grunted. Diane's lips remained a tight ring on the end of his cock.

"Oh, yes, yes indeed," Coral said. "Ready to taste it? I feel it pumping!"

Diane's eyes went wide as she gagged. She pulled back, open mouthed, already sputtering and choking. A strong jet hit her just below the eye and the next struck her upper lip. Coral's fingertips kept in rhythm with her husband's thrusting hips. The last arc of sperm flew into Diane's dark hair. My wife was still struggling to clear her throat as Coral sucked what remained of her husband's spunk from his twitching cock.

Diane crawled to me on all fours. Her mascara had run. Her face was streaked with tears and Cyril's cum. "I'll blow you too, if you want, Jack," she said. "You can treat me like a whore."

I stood up.

"You can fuck my mouth. You can cover me in your cum. I'm yours, Jack. You said you would forgive me."

The sad thing, the terrible thing, was that I didn't want her at that moment, not in any way at all. She was loathsome to me in her condition, submissive and defiled.

Across the floor, Cyril lay on his back and Coral mounted him in a squatting posture, like a corpulent ape. I felt that if I had any backbone I'd go over and stomp them both to death.Or throw the bucket of piss on them.

Diane sat at my feet and looked up, wiping her face and smiling. Her eyes were puffy and red, both sated and sad. "They punished me as I deserved." She grabbed my legs. "You were right, Jack, you were so right. I did need it, and it's made me so hot for you."

"Did you come?"

"I had to. I couldn't help myself."

"When you agreed to suck his cock?"

"Yes." She pressed her cheek against my thighs. "God, Jack, I need to come again." Her fingertips ran up my pant leg and discovered the sticky wet ejaculate that had soaked through. "Please," she said, "please, my love, can you come again with me?"

End

12