Cheat-ify The Bitch

Story Info
Ain't Technology Wonderful?
872 words
4.18
118k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: The posting I saw for the 750 word challenge said invitational so I never checked it out. Only later did I find it was open for everyone. This is my effort, too late, but I liked the challenge.

For the puritans counting on their fingers and toes, the title doesn't count, nor the author's name or notes. In word and other editors, hyphenated words like straight-faced count as one. ********* spacers count as a word. Words joined...like this, count as one word. Words spaced like... this, count as two words. Just sayin.

All characters over 18 years old. BTB fans should like this one.

I tossed the investigator's pictures down angrily, three years married and already cheating. I was an idiot thinking we had a solid relationship.

Sipping on a beer my mood darkened, I needed revenge!

******************************

The doorbell rang and I found two cops waiting.

"Mr. Western?"

"Yes."

I'm detective Smith, this is detective Sully, is your wife Virginia Western?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm sorry to have to inform you she was killed in a traffic accident this morning. May we come in there are a couple of questions we have?"

"Dead? Please come in, how did she die!"

Detective Smith led, "did something happen this morning to upset your wife sir?"

'If you only knew,' I thought.

********************************

Virginia fired up her computer over breakfast. She liked to catch up with friends on Facebook and check her email. I watched her out of the corner of my eye when her face suddenly turned white as a sheet and she gasped in shock. She hurriedly clicked off whatever she was looking at and sat there thinking. She typed in something else and hit the enter button. A brief browse got a startled, "urk," out of her before she hurriedly shut that down. A few more attempts at other sources drew the same sick looking response.

I couldn't help smiling, "everything Ok dear?" Could I resist digging at her...? Nah!

"No, no everything's fine honey," shutting her computer off and picking up her phone to check messages. One look at her phone's wallpaper turned her face green and she surreptitiously checked me out. Mr. Innocent pretended to read his newspaper.

"I need to get to work," she hastily announced.

"See you tonight dear," turning the page on my paper.

She rushed out like the Hordes of Hades were after her. I put down my paper and chuckled. She was in for the worst day of her life.

I'm a coder. I build those apps companies give their customers. Pissed by her cheating I decided to Cheat-ify her. I downloaded that stupid Cage-ify app, the one where all web pictures are replaced with pictures of Nicholas Cage.

I decompiled the app and made some changes, uploading her cheating pics to the web to use instead. I planted the improved software in her computer and phone. Every time she went to any website or her email it would replace any picture with pictures of her and her paramour fucking.

But my pièce de résistance was the new Bluetooth app on her phone. I'd bluesnarfed her phone and computer a long time ago. My new app was a piece of genius if I say so myself.

Driving through traffic her phone would reach out and touch any Bluetooth capable system within three hundred feet. The message it announced over the radios to the other drivers was simple.

"Cheating slut in the red BMW next to you. Easy lay. Give her a honk or call her at 345-1234. She likes to fuck around."

Any Bluetooth phones got texted a message with her naked pic, phone number and an invitation to call. People are always curious about their messages. They'd look.

But the real horror was taking over her radio every time a commercial played and substituting the following message, "are you a cheating slut? Do you need mental help? Text 'cheating slut' to 555-5555 to get your head examined."

If she turned the radio off, the app would turn it right back on.

I could imagine the chaos around her heading down the highway.

*********************

'Did something happen this morning to upset your wife, the officer asked?

If you only knew officer, didn't plan to kill her though!' I thought straight-faced.

"Yes Officer, I caught her cheating and we fought this morning. I asked for a divorce. She was upset."

Detective Smith had another question, "we're puzzled, she wasn't talking on the phone. We checked the highway cams. From what we could see she was extremely distracted, shaking her fists at other cars and pounding on the dash of her car when she drove into an overpass at a hundred miles an hour?"

"That's horrible, I've no clue why!"

Afterward, I listened to them outside, their phones newly snarfed.

"Cold-hearted bastard! He's getting away with murder you know!"

"Yeah, but I can't figure out how! She was cheating, we'll report it as an accident."

I checked the app store, my new app was hot, five thousand sold already @$20 each.

Bitch gone, assets mine, making a fortune.

AWESOME!

Author's notes: Please take the time to vote and comment. It's the only payment we get!