Cheater

Story Info
Cheating has a price.
1.7k words
4.16
84.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

There were generally half a dozen of us who got together each week for a few beers and some poker. Four of us were regulars, at every game, and the settings for the games rotated amongst the four of them. It's the four regulars that story is really concerned with.

The four of us were Mike, Freddy, Moose, and Paul.

Paul was in his twenties, pretty average in all things except his temper. He tended to get angry easily. He was especially touchy if he felt someone was cheating him.

Freddy, also in his twenties. Lovely wife, name of Betty. Freddy was average in all things but normally a bad poker player. This was offset by sudden streaks of luck, and that kept him turning up for another game.

Moose was around thirty and he was big. Over six foot tall and heavily built at that. He was surprisingly light on his feet, and could move with deceptive speed. There were a couple of odd rumours about Moose, and people tended to be wary about him. The rumours, you're wondering.

Well, the rumours were related. It was hinted that his personal equipment was more than a match for his formidable size. It was also said that he'd been known to swing both ways and that his personal equipment had sent his last partner to hospital with a ruptured sphincter.

Finally, there was Mike. That's me. In my twenties and happily married. I'm good at poker. I know my odds and I'm really good at picking patterns. I know how people are reacting even if they do have good poker faces. I tend to get a feeling from their whole body language.

It's that ability of mine to pick patterns that triggered the events that night. My job is an analyst and efficiency expert. I can see patterns where other people only see random events or piles of data. I can also see ways to shorten or change patterns to achieve desired results. Quite often I will find myself knowing something, and then I tend to review what I know to try to find out what were the patterns that let me have that information.

That night we were playing at Freddy's place, and half way through the night I suddenly realised that Freddy was cheating. I mean, I just knew it. So I pulled out my old habit and started reviewing the data. I've already mentioned Freddy's lucky streaks. Now it came to my attention that they only ever happened when we played at his house.

Considering what went on when we played at Freddy's another pattern emerged, and I knew just how he was doing it. Not wanting to let on while Freddy was in the room and in reach of a couple of irate players I didn't speak until Freddy left the room to go to attend to natures call.

Then I spoke up.

"Tell me, Betty," I said, "how long have you been checking out our hands and signalling them to Freddy?"

There was this sudden silence over our little group as Moose and Paul turned to look at Betty. The pair of them were royally pissed, as that particular night they were both down fifty bucks apiece, and that money was sitting in front of Freddy's spot.

If she had thought faster Betty might have pulled of a denial, but she just stood there in shock and wanted to know how I could tell.

My intention had been for Paul and Moose to get accustomed to the idea before Freddy returned so that they wouldn't just reach out and beat him to death. I hadn't, unfortunately, made enough allowance for Paul's mercurial nature when he thought he was being shafted. And to be fair, in this instance, he was.

Betty was standing just behind him, and he must have had a good hand, because he looked at it in fury, looked over his shoulder at Betty, swore, tossed the hand down and stood up.

"I believe in getting something for my money," he said. "You and Freddy have my cash, so now I'm collecting my prize."

Next thing I knew he was pushing Betty down onto the carpet and was hauling her panties off. I started to protest but Moose just put one hand on my shoulder and held me in place with an ease that I found rather disconcerting. I was just thankful that Freddy wasn't there feeling that hand around his throat.

Paul, meanwhile, had Betty flat on her back, dress up around her waist, panties around one ankle and his cock already starting to take its pleasure.

Geez, you should have heard her. Betty was wriggling and squealing, legs kicking the air, protesting and apologising all at the same time. It was sort of funny, because as far as I could see Paul didn't have a cock large enough to really trouble the woman. She probably thought he was wriggling his finger around inside her.

Anyway, there was nothing I could do but sit back and watch (and listen to) the show. Paul was energetic and taking what he thought were his dues, while Betty was noisy, squealing and protesting the assault on her person, waving her arms and kicking her legs all over the place.

In the middle of all this, Freddy comes rushing back. Before he could say a word Moose had reached out and snagged him and yanked him down into a chair.

"Shut up and sit down," he snarled. "You've been cheating us and we don't like it. Betty admitted it and now she's paying her dues."

Paul didn't take much longer, finishing fast and then taking his seat again, glaring at Freddy. Moose stood up.

"Right," he said. "My turn."

While he was speaking he was also dropping his trousers, and revealing his equipment. If Paul was under average (and he was), Moose more than made up for it. Rumour one was apparently true and rumour two also seemed to be true.

"OK, Freddy, sweetheart," he growled. "Do you want to drop your trousers and bend over the table or do I entertain Betty a bit more."

Freddy took one look at what was rearing up from the front of Moose, closed his eyes and grabbed hold of the chair with both hands. No way was he offering up his tender young arse to that monster.

Laughing, Moose turned towards Betty who was looking at him in shock. Paul she could handle with fury and indignation. Moose was something else again. She started to protest but Moose was having none of it.

Moose grabbed Betty and flipped her over onto her stomach and, lifting her by the hips, he positioned himself behind her. Betty had started squealing in protest as soon as he touched her and her squeals kept getting higher and louder as she felt him starting to actually take her.

I was a bit surprised by Moose, and gave him full marks for forbearance. Instead of just jamming his cock into his victim, he moved slowly, giving her plenty of time to adjust to what he was doing.

Not that Betty seemed to appreciate this. She was squealing and wriggling in fine style, bitterly protesting and abusing Freddy for not doing something to stop it. A sense of self preservation and a nervous asshole prevented Fred from even speaking. He just watched, probably happy that it wasn't him.

As Moose just kept edging in, Betty's screams held a sort of horrified trepidation. But as Moose slowly sank home, I could hear the screams changing slightly. Not in volume, she was as loud as ever, but in my opinion the screams went from horrified trepidation to a type of horrified anticipation to plain anticipation to finally she seemed to be squealing in excited anticipation.

Her protests, edged out between screams, had also changed, though the change was so slight you had to be attentive to catch it.

Betty had been screaming out "No, please, no" but by the time Moose was well inside her I'll swear that she was yelling "Oh, please, oh."

Once he was settled comfortably within her, Moose reached around and just ripped her top down the front and then casually snapped Betty's bra in half. He really was quite a strong lad. And, for all her squealing and yelling, I noticed that Betty did absolutely nothing to try to stop Moose's hand from closing around her breasts.

This was the stage where Moose finally got into action, banging into Betty in fine style, squeezing her breasts and totally ignoring the volume of sound coming out of her mouth. I suspect he'd heard similar sounds before from women he was taking.

Moose continued to enjoy himself, Paul watched laughing, I watched with amusement and Freddy watched with what seemed to be steadily mounting fury. I suspect that he knew that Betty wasn't actually protesting in the right way, but there was nothing that he could do about it.

Moose bonked Betty, Betty bounced her bottom of Moose's cock and the rest of us watched the show and waited for the finale. I have to give Moose marks for stamina, he went on for quite a while. Poor Betty was quite hoarse from squealing by the time he decided to finish her off. It seemed to me all she could do to manage her final squeak of delight as he came inside her.

Standing up, Moose grabbed the money from in front of Freddy and calmly split it three ways. He also suggested to Freddy that he needn't turn up at any future games.

As the three of us let ourselves out I could hear Betty tearing into Freddy.

"Enjoy it?" she shrieked. "You sat there letting a gorilla with a dong like a donkey's absolutely ravish me and you have the nerve to ask if I enjoyed it?"

As I closed the door, Moose calmly spoke.

"If either of you ever refer to me as Donkey Dong, I will just naturally kill you."

Paul and I didn't even smile. We just nodded and we all went our separate ways.

You're probably wondering if I had a go at Betty. No way. I have a very nice wife who would kill me if I cheated on her.

Actually, the real ending of this story came about three weeks later. I was having a cup of coffee at a local café, across the road from a motel, and I noticed Moose driving away. I didn't think too much of it, but ten minutes later I saw Betty leave the same motel.

Patterns. You put things together and then you look to see what explains it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers