Cheaters

Story Info
Black man cheats on tranny girlfried with a pussyboi.
2.3k words
4.35
56.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
270 Followers

"God yes," Lisette moaned as her husband flicked his tongue in and out of her hole. The five-foot-ten-inch brown-skinned beauty grabbed his head with both of her hands and pushed his face deeper into her ass crack. As he made love to her tranny pussy, her body, all one hundred and forty-five pounds of it, squirmed. She wiggled in every direction effectively working the fitted satin sheets off of their California king size bed. Her barely functional clit stiffened. "Fuck me," she squealed.

Sensing his oral work was finished; Deitrick emerged from her anal cavity and stood on his knees. He admired the Lisette's amazing body as she lay there on her stomach wiggling her ass signaling him that she was ready for entry. He knelt down to kiss her shoulder as he slid his tool inside of her tight, wet pussy. He methodically worked his dick in her hole inch by inch until all nine of them were deep in her cheeks. He placed his face next to hers and they kissed passionately as he heaved himself in and out of her slowly. Lisette cooed, "I love you," while the six-foot-one-inch dark-skinned brother caressed her rectum with his careful and lengthy strokes.

Deitrick sped up his rhythm turning his deliberate love-making into a formidable fuck. Lisette screamed. Sweat dripped from his body to hers. Her ass was completely open and she begged him for more of his thick cock. "Fuck me harder," she pleaded. Deitrick made every effort to satisfy the woman with whom he had spent the past seven years of his life. He began to lift his dick totally out of her asshole and then slammed it back into her pussy. He repeated this move time after time until he deposited his seed inside of her.

The warm sticky cum made Lisette feel complete. She loved having him and all that he was inside of her. Deitrick kissed her and sighed, "I love you, baby."

By all accounts they were a successful couple. She had worked for the past ten years as a flight attendant for Atlantica Airlines and he was a systems analyst at a large regional bank. Their paths first crossed nine years ago in an Internet chat room. At that point, Deitrick had only recently accepted his attraction to transgender women though he had known of it, and struggled with it, for many years prior. They began an online relationship during the tail-end of his second failing marriage. Once the divorce was finalized, the two met and quickly became inseparable.

Lisette shimmied from under her beau and hurried into the bathroom of their trendy loft apartment. She pulled her shoulder-length hair into a ponytail, donned a shower cap, and turned on the water. After washing up and toweling off, she applied make-up, pinned her hair in a bun, and put on her uniform. She pecked Deitrick on the lips before rushing for the front door. She was working a three day trip and was already looking forward to returning home.

Deitrick looked at the alarm clock and decided that 7:19 a.m. was too early to arise on a Saturday morning. He pulled a pillow over his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Across town, the extremely fit fifty-three old Rick Todd scanned the newspaper as he drank black coffee from a mug that read "World's Best Granddad" and ate a prepackaged blueberry muffin. He stretched and folder the periodical as he decided to head into the office to knock out some of the work that had been piling up in his office. He made no effort to alert his slumbering partner since it was usual from him to spend countless hours in the office during the mad dash of tax return season. He grabbed a light windbreaker, locked the door behind him, and disarmed the alarm on his metallic black 2010 GMC Sierra pickup truck.

Inside the red brick foursquare house, Brendan rolled over as he heard the front door slam. He ran his slender fingers through his auburn hair and placed his feet on the plush lime green carpet. He strode across the room to the window overlooking Clermont Avenue and peered through the blinds. He saw his lover's truck pulling away from the curb and figured his daddy must be heading to work. It was going on two years since he moved into the renovated 1930s three-bedroom house with the divorced accountant. Brendan yawned and strolled into the bathroom to grab a shower.

Deitrick's phone blared loudly knocking him back into consciousness. He rubbed his eyes and focused on the screen -- it read MOMS. He answered the call with a gruff, "Hello."

"Sounds like you just woke up," giggled the lispy voice on the other end.

"Yeah. What's up with you?"

"I just got out of the shower and my legs are silky smooth. I was wondering if you wanted some of this faggot pussy," the five-foot-eleven-inch Brendan teased.

"Hell yeah! I got the place all to myself. You coming over?"

"I can be there in thirty minutes. Is that cool," the skinny milky complexioned boy queried.

"Hurry up and get that punk ass over here," Deitrick commanded and then ended the call abruptly.

Brendan threw on a pair of neon pink lace boyshorts and a yellow cami. He covered them with gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. He slid his soft feet into his navy Crocs sandals. He selected a pair of red sequined heels from the closet and stuffed them into his psychedelic print Roxy backpack. Brendan bounced down the stairs and grabbed the keys to his red 2009 Chevy Cobalt coupe from the credenza that sat in the front hallway. He headed out the front door and sped away.

Deitrick grabbed a few beach towels from the linen closet and spread two of them across the bed. He laid one out over the couch and put the fourth one underneath on the floor for good measure. He placed a jar of Vaseline by the bed and then washed off his dick and ass. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before stepping onto the balcony to blaze up some amazing cush he scored from a coworker. The crisp early spring air woke him up and the weed began to take effect when he heard the doorbell ring.

Deitrick left the sliding glass door open and stripped out of his clothes as he made his way to the door. He looked through the peephole for good measure to confirm it was the slutty white bitch on the other side. He let in his guest and before he engaged the lock, Brendan was standing before him wearing only the girly underwear. Brendan unzipped his bag and put on the heels. Deitrick examined the waifish tart of a boy. Satisfied with what he saw, he said, "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you."

"I hope so," Brendan smiled.

"You already know, slut! Suck my dick!"

Brendan knelt and put the gorging nine inch member in his mouth. His tongue rested over his bottom lip and led the way as he slid down the shaft to the base. He enjoyed deep-throating and Deitrick derived even more pleasure from the experience. Deitrick grabbed the back of Brendan's head with both hands and began brutally face fucking his cock sucking friend. Brendan took the dick like a trooper with saliva running down Deitrick's shaft and onto the floor. Deitrick pounded furiously leaking precum in Brendan's throat and growing harder with each stroke. Suddenly, he backed away from the tramp and ordered, "Get that ass on the bed you fucking freaky ass ho!"

Brendan sashayed to the bed and, familiar with Deitrick's preferences, got on all fours. He unscrewed the cap from his popper bottle and inhaled the aromatic. He swiped his fingers through the petroleum jelly and worked a gob of it into his anus. He placed his nose to popper once more for good measure.

"Sniff that shit, faggot. Cause I'm about to tear that ass up," Deitrick laughed evilly. "Put some of that Vaseline on my dick, bitch!" Brendan complied without even turning around. Deitrick spanked the crack of Brendan's ass with his rock hard cock and then moved away from the bed. "Show me that pretty pink hole, boy," he demanded. Brendan pushed his ass out slightly more and spread his cheeks with his hands. "Is that Daddy's cunt?"

"Yes sir," Brendan moaned.

"Hell yeah! That's my pink boipussy," Deitrick grinned stroking his tool. "When's the last time you got fucked? And don't lie, ho!"

"Yesterday," Brendan fibbed.

"By your old ass boyfriend?"

"No sir," Brendan embellished.

"Was he better than me?"

"No sir," he finally spoke truthfully.

"Was it a nigga or a white boy?"

"He was Black, sir."

"You better sniffed some more that shit, faggot. I want that ass good and open."

Brendan complied with the strong suggestion. He replaced the cap and moaned, "I need that dick."

"You love getting fucked by big dick niggas don't you," Deitrick asked as he slammed the entire length of his meat inside of Brendan.

Brendan squealed, "Yes sir!"

There was no attempt on Deitrick's part to ease it in. Both he and Brendan knew the drill -- this was going to be a hard relentless fucking. Deitrick thrust himself in and out repeatedly accelerating the rate of speed with each stroke. He hammered away and Brendan's anus opened nicely and began to get increasingly wet. "You love this big dick in that boipussy, don't you?"

"Yes sir," Brendan groaned.

"That faggot cunt feels so good on this dick, bitch," Deitrick applauded as he slapped Brendan's lily white ass.

"I love that dick," Brendan shared.

"You love this nigga dick?"

"Yes sir!"

"Say it, faggot!"

"I love your dick, sir!"

"No bitch," Deitrick reprimanded him by slapping his ass extremely hard leaving a red mark. "Tell me you love this NIGGA dick!"

Brendan trembled, "I love...I love...I love your nigger dick, sir."

"What did you say, faggot? I can hear your weak ass," he yelled as he pounded away into the creamy inner sanctum.

"I said I love your nigger dick, sir!"

"Oh, you think I'm a NIGGER, you sorry cunt ass bitch!" Deitrick delivered three quick firm swats that stung Brendan to his core. "You're a nasty fucking faggot ho! I'll teach your punk ass not to disrespect me!"

"I'm sorry, sir," Brendan begged.

"Yeah, you will be!"

Deitrick pummeled the now open pussy hole and grabbed a belt that had been placed strategically on the bed. As he dealt out lashes he pounced in the hole with great force. "You still think I'm a nigger, bitch?"

"No sir! No sir! No sir," Brendan cried.

"But you love nigga dick, don't you?"

"Yes I do, sir. I love the way you fuck me."

"I love the way you take this dick," Deitrick commented as he let the belt fall to the side of the bed.

Brendan inhaled more of his poppers as Deitrick hooked his left arm around his waist. Their bodies moved together rhythmically. Brendan moaned louder and louder as his began to flood the towels below. "I'm cumming," he sighed.

"Hell yeah! That's some juicy faggot cunt, bitch!"

Deitrick flipped Brendan over onto his back and placed his legs on his shoulders. He punched his dick in and out with quick strokes before stretching out into full missionary position. He nibbled on Brendan's ear while Brendan sucked on his neck. "Fuck me, sir," Brendan whispered in his ear begging for more. Deitrick cupped Brendan's ass cheeks and long-stroked the boipussy hard. His balls slammed into Brendan's wet ass. "Give me that dick. Fuck me hard," Brendan pleaded.

"Oh shit, faggot! You taking this dick!"

"That's cause you got some dick."

"You got some good ass, bitch!"

"It's yours!"

"I love fucking your slutty white ass, boy!"

Deitrick jumped off the bed. "Get that ass on the balcony, ho!" Brendan hopped to his feet and ran to the new location. Deitrick was right behind smacking his ass the whole way. Deitrick slid the glass door closed and pressed the front of Brendan's body against it. He slid back in between those supple white ass cheeks returning to his previous methodical pounding. "I want you to stroke that little ass dick, faggot!"

Brendan tugged at his five inch penis and made it hard. "Keep stroking it while I fuck your nasty ass!" Deitrick beat the booty up four floors above the moderately busy street down below. "You're a fucking faggot slut and the whole damn city knows," he scolded Brendan. "A fucking sissy ass fagot ho! Shit, I love fucking you. You want me to kiss you?"

Brendan nodded his head in affirmation and Deitrick pulled his head closer. The pair locked lips while Deitrick's meat continued the assault on the butt pussy. "I'm gonna cum," Brendan gawked. Moments later his wiry cock shot a white stickiness all onto the sliding glass door. His ass began to convulse. The head of Deitrick's dick could take no more once this started.

"Oh shit, faggot. You about to get my kids!"

Deitrick's dick erupted and a mammoth amount of his seed invaded Brendan's hole. His body quivered as he released his nut. He collapsed onto a chair and pulled Brendan back with him. He laughed and said, "You enjoyed that, boy?"

"As always sir," Brendan confirmed.

"Me too, faggot. Go on in there and clean up. I'm about to light up this el."

Brendan disappeared and when he exited the bathroom, Deitrick was sitting on the couch. "What time you gotta be back," he asked.

"I could probably be out all day and he wouldn't notice, but I should get back in an hour or so just in case."

"That's cool. She's gone till Monday. Can you get back out tonight?"

"Sure can! I'll tell him I'm going to have dinner with my sister and nieces."

"Sounds like a plan. Feel free to bring one of your faggot friends with you when you come back."

"Yes sir," Brendan remarked as he gathered his belongings and headed for the door.

puzziboi
puzziboi
270 Followers