Cheaters Never Prosper

Story Info
Wife caught cheating with best friend.
5.5k words
3.81
147k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

It was winter, and even in Atlanta it gets cold, but my London Fog overcoat cut the chill down quite nicely, thank you. I naively assumed I could just fly up to Boston on business, but I hadn't paid any attention to the weather. They were snowed under, and that meant a week's delay at least, which I confirmed by phone. My wife had already driven off toward home. I could wait another hour for her to make the round trip, or I could take a cab home and surprise her. Since it was on the company, I decided to take the cab, a decision that would change my life.

I walked up to our house, carrying my suitcases, and I saw people in the living room out of the corner of my eye. I stopped to look, tied of carrying my heavy bags, and was shocked so hard I'm sure my heart stopped beating. My lovely, petite blonde wife Jane was completely naked, on her knees, sucking my best friend Jerome's thick dick as he stood above her. Her head bobbed back and forth, all along his length, as his hands guided the back of her head. His head was thrown back, and he gurgled as his hips thrust forward. I could see his balls jump, as he pulsed, spurted, and squirted his jism in her mouth. Janenever let me come in her mouth. "Only whores and sluts do that." It had been hard enough to convince her to go down on me in the first place. Now she was another man's slut, as she did anything he wanted. They were now talking animatedly back and forth. I couldn't hear what they said through the window, and the impact of it all made my knees give out. Luckily, I ended up squatting on one of my bags. I couldn't move. The shock was just too much.

Jerome had Jane got up on the sofa, doggy style, and he started pounding into her tight rear. Her arms gave out, and she buried her tits in the sofa. Her face was turned right towards me, but her face was slack, drool dripping out of her mouth, her eyes closed. Jerome was really putting the boots to her now, fucking her with a ferocity I'd only seen when we played football in high school together. Our builds were pretty-similar, especially where it counted. I noticed that one of Jane's hands was now between her legs, and her slack expression had turned to one of sheer lust as she came, shuddering, shouting "Ah-Ah—Fuck!". Jerome kept pounding into her, and her eyes snapped open, but they were glazed. I don't think she saw me. I was out in the dark after all, and she had other things on her mind and body at the time.

I left the suitcases by the side of the house. I started walking, at first I didn't know where, then with a purpose. I had to tell Charlayne. His wife had to know what I had just seen. I went to their house, right around the corner. The kids were already asleep, and she was knitting quietly in the den. I knocked on the screen door, and she waved me in. "What the hell are you doing here, Carl? I thought they'd banished you to the frozen Northland for a week, at least!"

"Charlayne, you've got. to come with me, right now. Please." I begged her.

"OK, what's the gosh darned hurry?" she got up from her easy chair.

"You need to see for yourself, and there isn't much time! " I told as I grabbed her hand, nearly yanking her arm out of the socket as I flung us out the door. I hurried out of the yard, and she ran to catch up with me as I strode down the street. We got to the house, and sure enough, they were still locked cunt to cock, but the pace was much slower now. Charlayne gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. Then she went berserk, as I pulled her waist, locking my arms around her as I dragged her away from my house.

"I'm gonna kill that Nigger!" she screamed. "He has no business burying his bone in that white trash slut! Oh my God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that about Jane! Please, I really didn't..."

"Charlayne, it's OK. She sure is acting like a slut." Through the window, I could see them back in the same position they were when I arrived, as Jane licked her cream and Jerome's jism off his half hard rod. Charlayne sobbed as she watched, and I held her close. Needless to say, Jane wouldnever have licked my dick after I fucked her. I felt Charlayne's devastation at learning about his cheating on her, to see it in black and white, so to speak. I could also feel her soft body pressing against me, her smooth mocha skin peeking out from under her soft, simple cotton print dress.

"My God, My Lord, I will not let thismotherfucker turn my babies into victims of a broken home! How could he do this to me? How could he be stepping out with his best friend's wife? How long has this been going on? Oh..." Her sobs turned into wails, and she hugged me fiercely, wrapping her body around me like a little girl might. As Jerome and Jane padded upstairs, to continue their fuck fest in my own bed, I turned to start to leave. The extra pressure on Charlayne pushed her large, full, soft breasts even deeper into my chest. All of a sudden, she went from being a hurt little girl, into being a sultry, sexy woman. Her entire demeanor changed, as if- she had resolved something.

"Come back to my house. I've got something you need to see." I walked her back to her house, my arm protectively around her shoulder, and she stepped smartly, so we were at their house in a flash. She went out to the locked cabinet in the garage, and came back with Jerome's brandy snifter.

"That's mighty kind of you Charlayne, but everybody knows you don't drink. You don't have to get that out on my account.", I noted how kind she was being to me.

"Everybody don't knowshit about what I'm gonna do or not do. You drinking with me, boy, or you just gonna stand there and flap them gums?" She poured two drinks, in small tumblers, and drank hers down before my hand had even reached mine.

"Hoo-EE that burns! Makes me feel hot all over!" Reaching for the zipper of her dress, she slid it down, dropping it at her feet.

"Charlayne, you don't have to do this..." I started to tell her, but she cut me short.

"Nonsense. I have to do this if I want to keep my family together. I can't just let him do anybody he pleases and not pay for it! Besides, I've always wondered what you'd be like in bed. So I have to do it and I want to do it! If you've got any damn balls or backbone, or whatever you white folk call it, you know you've got to do it too. Kiss megood, and then tell me you don't want tofuck me." She came to me, in just her slip, her full dark lips wet with brandy, and she took her hands, intertwining them with mine, as she took my breath away with her kiss. I too, had fantasies about Charlayne, fantasies I'd never admitted to anyone.

But the reality of her was even hotter than the fantasy. She took my hands, and placed them underneath her slip, sliding them up onto her bare ass cheeks, and pressing them into her flesh. Her large buns were finely muscled, which was a surprise to me. I'd always thought she would be soft like an overstuffed chair down there, as big as her butt seemed to be. Her breasts poked into me, insistent and erotic, as she rubbed herself on me. Her tongue was kissing me like no woman I had ever been with before, laying in wait for me to move, then dancing all around my tongue and thrusting deeply into my mouth. I lost track of time as I explored her body with my hands, and she was making "Mmm-Mmm-Mmm" sounds as I caressed her.

Her legs enclosed my right leg, and she rubbed her thick thigh against my crotch. Her hands were all over me, playing with my hair, teasing my ears and neck, grabbing my ass (she moaned then), and pulling me even more tightly into her body. Her so full breasts were spilling out the side as her nipples drilled into my chest. I could smell the scent of her arousal, as her wiry bush did a brillo pad impression on my leg. As I started to take off her slip, she said "Not here.", grabbed up her dress, and took me up the stairs to her bedroom. It was frilly, -frufru- lacy, with flowery wallpaper, and dark wood furniture. Their four poster bed had another set of flowers on it, with two simple night tables on either side. She danced into the restroom, and popped back out with a jar of petroleum jelly.

"What's that for?" I asked even though I could guess.

"For later. Now kiss me again, I've cooled down since we came upstairs." I didn't have the nerve to call her a liar, but we both knew that wasn't true. She turned

on the lamp on her night table, as she bent over, I saw her wide rear framing her wiry snatch forest. She was a very hairy woman, she quickly flung herself into my arms, saying "I'm all yours. I'll do anything you want. Even the stuff Jane won't do for you. I'm your slut, from now on."

I stripped the slip from her, sliding my hands up to her big, heavy breasts. Her nipples were still as hard as drill bits, and I twisted them and tweaked them without mercy. Her kiss was hotter, more insistent, less passive than before. Being an equal opportunity kind of girl, she wrapped her legs around my left leg, but now she was leaving a trail of pussy slime wherever she rubbed. I had to know what she tasted like. I pulled her on the bed, not even bothering to roll the covers back. I rolled until she was on the bottom, nearly smashing my family jewels in the process. I kissed my way down to her breasts, and spent several minutes trying to figure out which one I liked better, then which one turned her on more.

Neither of us seemed able to decide. As I slid down her body, she cried out "Carl, I didn't wash. Nobody's ever done that to me before... "

"Now's a good time to enjoy it. Just relax and if you like what I'm doing, just tell me, OK", I tried to put her at ease, since I was sure her pussy was going to taste just fine.

"OK!" she said, as she took in a gasp of air.

My hands had been exploring her thighs and pubic mound the entire time I had been kissing her breasts. Her wiry hair was wet, and mashed down from all the rubbing she had been doing. It occurred to me that her rubbing herself on my leg was probably all Jerome allowed her to do. Boy, was she in for a surprise! I saw she was milk chocolate on the outside, pink felt inside. She was the softest woman flesh I had ever felt, which reminded me of a creamy strawberry yogurt I once had. Her flavor was strong, very fishy, and I liked it at once. I started very slowly, kissing all around her thighs as I spread her open with my hands.

"Oh, yeah! Do that.! You're so good. Do me!" With this kind of reaction to my foreplay, I wondered how she would react once I started in licking her clit for real. I started licking up and down her wet slit, and she started going off on me.

"Oh, honey! Oh, my lord! What are you doing to me? Uh-Uh-Oh." I started zeroing in on her clit, using flat strokes of my tongue, producing long shudders.

"Oh, (moan) Oh, lick me! Eat me! I-Oh Fuck me! Ungh-Ungh-Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, damn you, pussy licker! Damn you and fuck you! Make me cum on your face like that! Oh, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You keep making me cum like that I'm gonna lose my mind. Girl has no damn defense against men like you. Oh-Ungh-Ungh! That' s it! I've got to feel your hot dick inside me!" She sprang like a cat, rolling me over, finding my half hard prick with her hands, and starting in blowing me. She knew just what to do, long sucks as she stroked her mouth up and down the full length of my hardening shaft. I pulled her wet cunt , down on my tongue, and we started really going after each other. Each cum from her made the pressure in my balls so intense I couldn't take it. Finally she came in a series of cums so intense that she was just thrashing around on my cock, like a fish hooked by a dick, as her body's muscles contracted violently. I slammed into a wall of pleasure, as she drank down every drop of my sperm, greedily, wantonly, wickedly refusing to yield a drop of it.

We lay there, convulsing for several minutes, and slowly started building back the pleasure. I had tried to get up, but she had dug her claws into my ass, letting me know very firmly that she wasn't done with me yet. She came another dozen times, from my tongue spelling the alphabet on her clit, and then she rolled off me. She got the jar of lubricant off the night stand, and started greasing up my boner. She even pulled a small dildo out of a drawer, greased it up, and slid it up her ass. It was really strange to have her squatting in front of me, slipping a dildo in her ass, while she squeezed my cock hard as she stroked me. "You've got to be fully hard to fuck

me in the ass. I've never done this before, but I figure Jerome fucked me in the ass tonight, and Jane sure as hell fucked you in the ass tonight, so you had better fuck me in the ass tonight."

She bent down, her big breasts crushed into the bed, her wide ass in the air, as I speared her. I found the opening to her corn hole, and she said "Easy. Gentle, constant pressure. Once the head gets inside, you can start stroking." I finally popped past the tight ring guarding her butt, and then I was fully in her ass. I started fingering her clit, as I slowly stroked in and out of her. I wanted this to be a joy ride for both of us. She came quickly, and then I fucked her hard for a good thirty minutes. I had plenty of time to think about how unlikely this would have been to me just six hours ago, as I came inside her, shoving my hard boner as far inside her as it would go. Charlayne came once again, as lights pulled up in the driveway. "Jerome! Quick, get your clothes and run out the back door!" she cried out, as I grabbed everything I could think of and ran naked out of her house.

There I was, naked under the back porch light of my neighbors house, cum dripping off my still rock hard prick, my head dizzy and my heart pumping from my run down the stairs. I had quietly let myself out the back as Jerome came in the
front. I heard Charlayne say "I've been waiting for you, playing with myself. Give that big love muscle I need so fucking much..." I wondered if she could taste Jane on his love muscle, or if he had the presence of mind to shower before he came home to her.

I started to wonder what I should do myself. I truly hoped the neighborhood busy-bodies had already gone to bed. I remembered I was naked, and started getting dressed. I walked six blocks to a little coffee shop, and then got a cab down to the Omni. I took a little suite there, and settled in. I couldn't just show up at work, Jerome worked there too. I couldn't just disappear, because the other company
would be calling to set up another visit. So first thing in the morning, I called Brandy, my administrative assistant, and had her put me down for a week's vacation, make the new appointment, and just answer to everyone who asked "He's
out of town this week." She was real suspicious, but did as I asked. I called Charlayne at home, and she brightly said "Hello. Oh, it's you. How are you, Lover? I've been wanting to talk to you about last night."

"Really? I'm not sure what you mean." I was worried she was having second thoughts, or worse, was going to spill the beans to Jerome - or Jane!

"Oh, you know. We just can't do that anymore. It would be terrible if Jerome or the kids walked in. I can't believe we just did it in my own bed. I can'tever let that happen again." she said in a very stern tone of voice.

"I'm so very sorry you feel that way. I thought we really clicked." I said sadly.

"Honey, we did more than click! That was the Big Bang Boom!" Charlayne laughed full out, like I'd just told the biggest joke ever told.

"So are you sorry you did it?" I was puzzled.

"Hell no! I'd do it again this afternoon if you could get away with it! Suck you and fuck you until you can't walk." she promised in a sultry voice.

"You mean you don't want to stop? I thought you said you couldn't do it anymore..."

"Oh, darlin, have I got you all twisted up or what! I meant never do it here, in my house. Honey, I'll meet you anytime, anywhere, do anything you want. I'm your slut, remember? Just like Jane is his." she hissed at the last part.


"Besides, you're so good at that pussy licking, I could never turn you away. You can take me to your bed any day." Charlayne promised with a grin I could hear over the phone line.

"Well, I've got a room in the Omni, right now." I said breathless with anticipation.


"Honey, just give me the number, and I'll be there before my dog can finish his dinner!" Charlayne said, clearly excited.

"Suite 609." I croaked out.

"I'm gone. Be naked and fully hard when I get there." Charlayne instructed as the phone crashed into the cradle for the handset.

As I waited, I wondered if Jerome and Jane met somewhere for lunchtime quickies when I was in town. I thought about tonight, what Charlayne was going to do, knowing Jerome would be heading back to do Jane again, pleading for Charlayne to understand that he had to work late. I started thinking about what Charlayne would look like, naked, on the open balcony in front of all of Atlanta, being fucked by a white man in broad daylight. I started wondering if last night was just a one time thing, or if she would always be that hot. I didn't have to wonder long, as there was a knock on the door. She came in, clad in only a see through cotton sun dress, with her bright white underwear like a neon sign against her dark skin.

"Oh, lover, you're so naked and so hard!" she giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Thinking about you, Charlayne." I said without telling her of the fantasy of fucking her in front of God and everybody.

"Call me CeeCee. It's the nickname my first boyfriend gave me." she said as she crossed the room towards me in quick steps.

"OK, CeeCee, I'd like to...Mphm!" CeeCee shut down all debate with a hot kiss that would have knocked my socks off if I had been wearing any.

CeeCee stroked my prick with her bony fingers, urgently and nearly harshly. Her dress was gone in an instant, and her soft breasts released from their imprisonment a mere moment latter. I slid my hands into her panties, to find a mush of wet goo, her cunt lips fully open. Her nipples were as hard as nails, not even rubbery, as she pulled from our kiss to say "I've been thinking about you all day, dreaming that you'd call, praying that last night wasn't just a one time thing. I've been so hot thinking about what we did, about almost getting caught, about what I would feel like to just have one day or night per week when I knew I would see you and make love to you. I don't care if sex is all we have. With you, lover, it's enough."

With that she pushed me down on the bed, and started in nibbling, nipping, and sucking on my rigid rod. I pulled her over me, my tongue deep into her quivering tunnel of love, spooning out every drop of her liquid excitement. Her flavor was not as strong as last night, but I felt like I'd been given a fresh lobster plate, that I could eat my fill from, over and over again, and never get full, never get tired of lobster. She was even more responsive today than she was last night, and she was pulsing in orgasm moments after I started licking her clit. I slid three fingers inside her, rubbing the little nubbin on the front wall of her cunt, and CeeCee went crazy. She thrashed, moaned, dug her nails into my ass, and drove my cock to the bottom of her throat as she screamed around it. My balls were bursting, and she starting licking the head of my cock just in time for it to start bombing her gullet with baby making juice. She screamed around my prick again as she shook, convulsing in the most intense orgasm I've ever seen. It went on and on, as I kept licking her, and stroking her G-spot. I pulled off of her, the feeling of being in her mouth just too intense after I'd just cum.

She started pleading with me "Fuck me, honey.Fuck my pussy. I know I'm probbily not as tight as you're used to, but I'll give you a real good and comfy ride, I promise. Justfuck me honey, until I have to go home!"

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12