Cheaters Never Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers

Luke smiled and said, "Keith's paying for all of this with my severance package, but I'd have done this for you anyway, Mags. I don't think you know just how much I love you."

He saw her eyes glistening and changed the subject. "I don't want to talk about money today, but I do want to tell you I'm insisting on a pre-nup."

"No! Luke, my money is your money. That's..."

He shook his head and said, "Legally, yes. But I need this for myself. I'm in love with you, Maggie, not your money. I don't need it and I don't want it. All I want is the beautiful woman sitting next to me. Okay?"

"Okay," she said quietly. "I'm so in love with you, you could get me to agree to anything right now."

"I hope you still feel that way when we get to our hotel," he told her with a big smile.

"Oh, I can guarantee you I'll be agreeing to anything and everything you could possibly suggest," she said flashing him her own wicked smile.

"God, you're beautiful," he said as he looked into her eyes. "I'm the luckiest man on earth."

She kissed him and said, "I don't want to spoil our perfect day, but if you say one more romantic thing to me, I'm going to start crying and I won't be able to stop."

"Then I'll stop talking," he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

"Are we there yet?" she moaned.

The sound of the ferry's horn told them they were getting close. They finished their coffee and headed back to the limo where the driver was waiting for them. He opened the door and let the couple inside then sat behind the wheel and waited for the boat to dock and the cars ahead to clear out.

They drove along the narrow roads for just a couple of minutes before the driver pulled into the parking lot of the hotel at West Front Street. He got out and opened their door. Luke had packed a small suitcase for both of them and had the driver pick it up. Luke tipped him generously and told him he'd get the bag himself.

They checked in at the front desk and picked up the key to their room which had an absolutely sensational view of the water out toward Shaw Island. "It's perfect!" she told him as she held him in her arms.

He smoothed hair and said, "You are perfect, Maggie. You're everything I've ever wanted and I know some very unusual circumstances brought us together, but all that matters is we found each other."

"I couldn't agree more," she said as she kissed him.

Luke sat the suitcase down on the bed. Both of them needed to use the bathroom after the long trip. They'd showered before the jump and the weather was such that neither needed to take another. He let Maggie go in first then removed a bag from Victoria's Secret and set it on the bed along with the romantic card he'd bought for her. Inside was a beautiful After Dark Lace Long-Line Demi Bra and Panty set in Coconut White.

When she came out he kissed her before she saw the bag. "Luke! What is that?"

"Something to spice things up a bit. Something for my beautiful new wife-to-be."

She picked it up and said, "Mmmm. This is very pretty. How long do you think I'll be wearing it?" Her smile was so happy it made him smile.

"Not too long, I hope," he said. "Be right back."

Maggie undressed and slipped into the sexy outfit then quickly brushed her long, soft hair and added just a touch of lip gloss before her handsome young fiancée came out. She lay on the bed and struck a sexy pose for him as he did. "You like?" she asked.

"Like? Me love!" he said as he pulled off his shirt. Maggie moaned softly when she saw his bare chest.

"You look so amazing," she said admiring his hard, firm, young body.

"Not as amazing as you look to me, honey," he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

"Mmmm," she murmured as their tongues met. "Call me that again, okay?"

He pulled off his pants and shorts and said, "So...are you as happy with what you're seeing as I am...honey?"

Maggie was staring and kept staring even as she sat up. "Oh...my...God!" She looked up at his face then back down at his unbelievably large package and said again, "Oh...my...God..."

"Is that a 'yes'?" he teased.

Her eyes were wide as she told him, "I've only seen one other man before and I thought they were all the size of a large pickle." She put her hands over her face as she kept staring and said, "But that looks like the largest summer sausage I've ever seen."

Luke did his best not to laugh as he said, "I take you've heard the phrase 'planting the sausage' then?"

She looked up at him and said, "I've led a very sheltered life, Luke. So no, I've never heard that, but it sounds like you're planning on planting...that...inside me."

Maggie wasn't actually afraid, but she was a bit apprehensive. Luke was well over twice as thick as Keith and a good 3-4 inches longer.

"I am kind of hoping we could give that a try," he said as he sat next to her on the bed.

She slowly reached out for him, touching him first with the palm of her hand. "Jesus! You are HUGE!" she told him.

"Being big has its benefits," he said sweetly as he put his arm around her. "Or so I'm told."

She laughed as she took him in her hand and said, "I'm sure you've been told that many times."

"Not by anyone that matters to me, sweetheart. You are all that matters to me and you're all that ever will matter to me."

"Then I guess I should get busy learning to appreciate the benefits of having a husband with a...REALLY big...cock." She laughed and said, "I don't think I've ever used that word in my life before, either! You are such a...good influence on me, Luke."

Luke laid back and propped himself up on the pillows and said, "I want to be able to look at you every moment of this experience, Mags."

Maggie took him in her hand and smiled. "I think I'm going to like this...a lot," she said as she opened her mouth and took inside for the first time.

She was so beautiful as her soft, full lips slid down the length of his shaft. Maggie was able to fit about half of him inside her mouth but that was it. "Wow!" she said as she came up. "Talk about a mouthful!" She smiled at her lover and went back to work. Her mouth worked hard on his massive cock as she took him deeply several times before spending a lot of energy on the head. Maggie sucked it softly and used her lips and tongue rimming the tip. She pleasantly surprised him as she opened the urethra and inserted the tip of her tongue into the opening.

"Fuck!" he cried. "I thought you were inexperienced at this sort of thing."

She looked up at him and smiled and said, "I did my homework, okay?" as she went back down taking him deep again. "I wanted to learn what 'deep throating' means, too, but I'm not sure I can do that with this...monster of a cock, honey!"

"You're doing just great, Maggie. That feels wonderful, by the way."

"I want this to be perfect for you, Luke. Not just special—which it is—but perfect."

He pulled her up on top of him and said, "Hey, I'm here with you, honey, and that's what makes it perfect. I don't need a show. I just need you and whatever you do will be perfect. I promise. Okay?"

"I love you so much," she told him as she went back down and worked his hard shaft with her mouth for a very long time.

"Your turn," he said. He pulled her back up and let her rest her head on the pillows as he headed to V-ville for her viewing pleasure.

As his tongue lapped her clip for the first time, Maggie's body tensed in erotic pleasure. "Oh...wow!" she groaned. "That's another first for me. No one has ever done that to me in my whole life."

Luke looked up and said, "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh," she told him. "Sex with Keith—back when we still had it—was a little kissing, a blow job, and a quick fuck." His tongue hit the sweet spot again and Maggie twitched again moaning with pleasure. "I like your way SO much better!" Mags put her hand behind Luke's head. She loved not only watching him pleasure her, but his thick, dark hair was just so sensual to touch and this gorgeous young man loved HER. Maggie felt like she might cum already and said, "Go slow. I don't want it to be over too soon."

"Over?" Luke said as he stopped momentarily. "Over?" He laughed politely and told her, "Honey, you're going to cum more times tonight than you have in your entire life."

He went back in and slid his tongue deep inside her while he gently rolled her clit under the tip of his finger. Within seconds, Maggie clutched the back of his head and grabbed the bedspread with her other hand. "Oh...GOD!!" she cried out. He body shook and trembled as her heart pounded. "That was...amazing!" she said gasping for breath.

"And we're just getting started," he told her. He brought her to the summit of Mount Vee again using his fingers and tongue having gotten two of them fully inside her and a third almost in before her screams made him laugh. He was grateful she couldn't hear him and that her eyes were closed so she couldn't see him. He'd had many women scream before but none quite like that.

"Oh...my...God...I love sex!" she said as he climbed up on top of her. As he looked into her eyes she said, "Then again, we haven't even had sex yet, have we?"

He just smiled as he said, "Um, well...Clinton sex anyway, right, Monica?"

Maggie giggled like a little girl and Luke just wanted to remember her like that forever. "You are so perfect," he told her as he kissed long and deep. "You ready?" he asked her as he felt her reach for him.

"Very ready," she whispered. "Be easy, sweetheart. Please?"

"I will," he promised her.

She parked him at the entrance of her very moist cave and said, "Make love to me, Luke."

He pushed gently and felt her wince. "Relax, baby. I won't hurt you."

He felt the tension drain and pushed again. She was as wet as any woman he could ever remember and he slid in so easily it surprised him.

Maggie moaned loudly as he rested with just the massive head inside her pussy. "Oh...yes!" she cried. "I think I like bigger...a lot!" She pulled his shoulders toward her head letting him know she wanted more and he gave it to her.

He was now halfway in after several starts and stops and continued rocking until Maggie had all of him. "That is one big fucking cock!" she cried while at the same time laughing at her 'bold language'.

He drew back all the way without exiting then slowly took her to the hilt again. "Oh..fffuck!" she moaned. "I've hit the fucking jack pot." She giggled again then said, "Make that...cock pot!"

Luke took her slowly several more times staring into her beautiful eyes each time. When there was no more flinching he began fucking her. Slightly faster then a little harder.

"Oh, God. I love this!" Maggie cried out. "Fuck me hard, Luke. Just fuck me!"

He banged her over and over, his balls slapping hard into her ass as she cried and moaned and shrieked with pleasure. He felt her cum again but didn't slow down. He just told her to turn over and get on her knees.

Maggie was all to happy to do just that and he re-entered her immediately. He could tell she liked this position even better as she arched her back then lowered her head several times. He picked up the pace again and started pounding her wet pussy as hard and as fast as he could. This time, when he felt her tense, he felt something shoot all over his crotch. As he released his own load deep inside her he couldn't help but laugh. Maggie was screaming with pleasure and heard him this time. "What? What's so funny?" she asked him as she panted for breath.

He pulled out of her and turned her over and showed the mess all over the bed. "You're a squirter," he told her still laughing. "That's the biggest gusher I've ever experienced."

"A squirter?" she asked looking at the huge amount of liquid all over Luke and on the bed. "I know I felt something..."

Luke was still smiling as he pulled her close and explained how some women did that. "But I've never done it before," she said. "Why would it happen now all of a sudden?"

She'd married a long time but was still so naïve. He tried not to laugh as he told her with great authority, "You've never had someone plant a real sausage in your garden before, either."

Maggie laughed and pulled him on top of her. "God, I love you so much, Luke Miller! You're gorgeous and you're amazing in bed, too. I really did hit the jackpot!"

He reached for her clit and gently rubbed it. Maggie sighed deeply as he said, "I thought you hit the cock pot."

She laughed again and said, "Is there any chance of getting fucked like that again anytime soon?"

Luke raised up and showed her he was growing hard again and Maggie said, "There really is a God!" as he took her hard and deep one more time.

Two days later, they left San Juan Island and headed back to their lives.

Six months after that, they were married in their new home and to Maggie's great delight, Bay was able to put any bad feelings aside and be her mother's maid of honor. Then again, Bay had gone through roughly a half dozen more bad boys since that fateful night at her father's house, so it wasn't as though she and Luke could have ever worked out. And she really was happy for her mom. She was also a little bit jealous though, at least when it came to what she knew her mother was enjoying that she wasn't. But it only seemed fair because Bay now fully understood that cheaters never prosper.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers