Cheating

Story Info
A lustrous night of glorious, cheating sex.
749 words
2.44
21.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night. My good friend Drake and his girlfriend Sophie was over at my place watching movies and playing poker. Drake's phone rings, he says it's important so he answers it. A few minutes later he comes back saying he's gotta go, he says it's for work. When he leaves Sophie and I start talking.

'So how are you two going, fill me up on everything that's happened since I last saw you.'

'Drake has been ignoring me lately, I think he's been seeing someone else.'

'There's no way, Drake loves you.' Secretly I'm happy.

'Yeah in fact that's probably where he's off to now. He never used to work this late.'

'You know I'm always here for you don't you? Anything you need, anything at all and you tell me about it.' I take hold of her hand and we stare into each other's eyes. She looks away.

'I know you are. You've been there for me more than he is, and our sex life lately has just been getting worse. It's as if he doesn't see anything in me.'

'I see everything in you Sophie, you're so beautiful.'

I lean over and kiss her, and she kisses me back. We start to escalate it into tongue. We're breathing heavily now. I reach down her shirt and gently grasp her breast.

'No we can't, it's not right.' I whisper into her ear,

'This is what you want isn't it?'

'Yes but, if Drake finds out then...'

'Shut up you filthy whore and fuck me.' We take off each other's shirts, followed by all our other clothing. I take a moment to admire her beautiful lustrous body. Slightly tanned, breasts not too large so they get in the way, but large enough to be those of a sexual beast. She was perfectly shaped.

'Are you ready?' I say.

'For what?'

'Turn around.' She does so. I pick her up and slam her down bent over on the table in front of her. I stick my fully erect cock in her ass. Her breasts pressing violently against the table, squishing them.

'Oh Sophie. Oh Sophie!' I grab her by the neck.

'Say my name! Do it!'

'Tyler! Oh Tyler you're all i want!' With every thrust of my pelvis there comes another scream of my name. We both cum at the same time, i release a good four to five squirts inside her scrumptious asshole. We wait there for a bit so amazed at each others sex drive.

Then she gets up, turns around and says,

'It's your turn.' She gets down on both knees, grabs ahold of my dick in both hands and strokes. I had never felt this way before.

'Use, your mouth.' She lifts the back of my fore skin back just a little bit and inserts tongue in and swivels it right in there. Such slight movements can cause the best sexual feelings. She continues to try and get as much of it down her throat as possible but she can only go about half way.

'The bed, lay down on the bed on your back.' Confused, she does so. She tilts her head back and I can shove my throbbing penis all the way down her throat. She uses the inside of her throat to squeeze it while I'm in there.

'Oh Sophie. You're a sexual goddess.' She tries to talk but instead makes the most wonderful gagging sound. As I'm climaxing I take it out and tell her to keep her mouth open, and I ejaculate into her mouth. To my surprise she swallows all of it.

I pick her up, upside-down in the perfect position for us to get at each other's genitals, but vertically. I gently lick her clitoris and work my way down. By her orientation, my penis is too low for her to do anything with her arms, so she decides to use her tits. She grabs them and rubs them up and down on my hard, veiny cock.

'Harder!' She screams.

'I'll give to you whatever you give to me, if you want it harder you're gonna have to use all your might.' We're going as hard as we possibly can. This is my sexual fantasy.

'I'm about to cum!' She yells.

'Me too! Let's cum together!'

'Ok!' We cum on each other's faces, with our last bit of energy. I fall down exhausted and sleep there on the ground with her on top of me.