Cheating at a Political Meeting

Story Info
Jilted man gets the upper hand.
5.1k words
3.87
141.4k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

At the age of 32 I was really satisfied with my life. Living in a small Scandinavian town together with and engaged to a pretty 29 ears old girlfriend with whom I had a five years old son. A nice house in a good neighborhood, successful business in my own bricklaying company with four employees.

Julia and I had been living together for six years now and had begun to talk about a great wedding. We had no hurry to get married, most young people prefers to do as we did, live together during several years before they can afford an expensive marriage.

This story begins at a Friday afternoon when I went to the nearest main line railway station to catch Julia who had been away on a political PR continuation course for almost a week since our son and I put her on a train last Sunday evening. Julia is expected to be a "coming girl" in our small town local politics and I've heard that her local party counts on her for one of their party top positions in the future. She is member of a small liberal party between the right and left blocks holding the balance and gaining advantages from both sides. She use to be away several times a year on different political courses, usually only for one or two days. as a good mother she misses the kid when she is away and use to call home every day for a chat with him. But this time had been different and already at the Tuesday evening when our boy had got sick I got a strange feeling that something was wrong. She didn't call and didn't even answer when I tried calling her on her cell phone the whole evening. No call at home even after several text and voice messages. No connection before I got to her via the course administration at Wednesday morning and she was angry as a bee for I had connected her via the course leaders when she rang me next time at Thursday.

Now at the railway station I immediately understood that something was wrong. Of course she was glad to see our kid, but when I tried to kiss and hug her, she refused to let me do that. "Not here" Was her strange comment. In my opinion it is very common to do that at railway stations when people meet or part.

We drove home in silence and she remained silent even at home until our boy had gone to bed and was sleeping. I had prepared a romantic "welcome home dinner" but she told me she had already eaten and didn't want anything. Now I had got really worried about her and asked, "I can see that something is bothering you, are you sick? Or have you got other problems?"

"No, I'm not sick but I have something very important to tell you."

"Tell me."

"I have met the man in my life and love him of all my heart. I'm his, only his woman now. You can still be my friend but you are not my man any longer."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"And you have fucked him."

"We don't fuck, we are making love which is much more sensitive than our simple sex and of course we did it every night."

"Who is he?"

"His name is Benjamin Hassel, he has a leading position at the district board of our party. Unfortunately for me he is still married and lives in our county capital. He is not sure yet about what to do with his marriage but one thing is for sure, I love him of all my heart."

I had learnt two important things about difficult situations; First don't panic, second calm down before doing something. After a minute of silence I asked her, "When are you leaving me and where are you going? What about our son?"

"I'm not leaving you at least not for now. He is married and we need some time to find out how all three of us can handle this situation."

"Not leaving? How can you for one single second think you can stay here if you are fucking somebody else? Have you got totally mad or have 'lover boy' filled you with drugs? You seem to be complete out of your mind if you think I want to keep a slut in my house."

"As I told you, we can still remain as friends. I have never been more serious than now, please let me show you fair suggestion to our new way of life."

I decided to stay cool and listen to everything she had to say before I did anything. She dug in her bag and took her laptop, went in to my home office from where I heard the sound of the printer. She came back with a paper full of text, which she gave me. It was some kind of a contract but before I began to read it she told me, "Benjamin wanted much more rules but I did my best to negotiate fair terms for you. Ben said that if you want to change something in this agreement, he promised to accept further negotiation between him and you. But I must warn you; he is a very clever man so you can end up with a worse deal than what I succeed to get for you. I really did my best to give you fair terms."

I understood that such a Benjamin must be a supplied with some strange skills if he had succeeded to brainwash Julia to this complete madness within a week. If I agreed to their terms I should be turned to a real cuckolded wimp, so I asked her, "Do you really want to treat me as the slut wife and her jailbird lover treated poor Sebastian? Do you? And I hope you know what happened afterwards?"

Sebastian's wife made him to a laughing-stock in the whole town when she had been away on a "girl's night out" and came home with a newly paroled convict. Poor Sebastian had been forced out of his bed and out of the master bedroom where the jailbird had fucked his wife several times until the morning. Poor Sebastian hadn't dared to object when the much stronger man had demanded him wear a napkin and be a butler for them and serve them with drinks and breakfast in the martial bed. Thereafter the jailbird bragged for the whole town about what he had done. Everybody felt sorry for poor Sebastian. When the ex convict had promised to do that again and take pictures the next time, Sebastian's co-workers had got enough. A bunch of them had whipped the crap out of the jailbird who, after a week at the hospital, had left town for a healthier environment elsewhere.

Julia got a bit confused with a frightened expression in her face when I mentioned Sebastian but had obviously got so massive brain washing that she had no intentions to stop her mad suggestions. She tried to cheer me up by saying, "No, of course not, this will be a private matter between you, me and Ben. Nobody will ever get to know anything about our relation. When Ben is not here visiting me, everything will be as usual except that you are sleeping in the spare room and we don't have sex as we used to do. But as you can see in the paper, you will agree to remain faithful to me and therefore Ben has promised to permit me give you good sex so you'll be satisfied and happy. He suggested usually after that he has gone home after making love to me so you hadn't to envy him too much. Of course, it is a kind reward, which I will only give you if you have behaved well. And as you can see in the last clause, if Ben doesn't file for divorce and leave his wife within six months, I'll take you back and everything will be as it was before I met Ben."

She suggested sloppy seconds as a kind reward to me. I had heard enough and couldn't take any more of the crap she told me. I didn't believe that she was serious and thought it is impossible that a normal spouse can be so totally mad in five days at a political PR course. It must be some kind of dirty joke some funny party gang there invented. Therefore I burst in laugh and shouted, "Great joke indeed, is it some kind of candid camera? Or have you a tape recorder in your bag and intend to use the tape for entertainment at some party, great joke, indeed. For a while I really thought that you had turned crazy and were serious about some stupid Ben and his mumbo-jumbo paper." Instead of reading it, I crumpled up their contract to a ball and threw it on her with a laugh.

To my great surprise she didn't burst in laugh, not even gave me smile. She only stared right in my eyes and told me, now with a bit more frightened expression on her face, "Please understand, I am serious."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Please calm down and let me finish."

Now I had got enough so I began to shout what ought to be said, "Please shut up and listen to me for awhile. You and your lunatic boyfriend must been heavy drugged and lost all common sense when you planned this crap. My dear lady, you forgot that you are living at my private property and you ought to know that you and the madman you met at your fucking course cannot tell me anything about what I shall do or not to do at my own property. But it is my unlimited right to ask you to be kind and leave my home as soon as possible and take all your belongings with you. As far as I know you have used the main part of your own salary for buying clothes so you don't have much other things to take with you. I want you to be out of my house as soon as possible. I'm as mad as you two so I do understand that it will take some time for you to find an apartment you can accept and afford and therefore I can allow you to rent the spare room for a while as a lodger. Tomorrow I'll tell you what is included in the lodger terms and will give you a contract to sign. You can accept my terms or piss off at once. One of the terms is 'no visitors'. If I'll see the damn lunatic who is responsible for this mess at my property, he will immediately be thrown out. Do you understand what I have told you?"

She began crying when she understood that she had she had failed do anything of what she had promised Ben would be a simple matter to do. Everything what she and Ben had planned for their future in my house was now totally unrealistic and out of question. She sobbed, "You can't do that to me, you can't"

"I have already done it. You have confessed cheating me with some mad Benjamin and there's nothing else I can do. You must been complete brainwashed by your boyfriend. How could you even for one single second think that I'm such a wimp as poor Sebastian? What the hell did you do at the damn course? Please take off the engagement ring."

She didn't reply, just sat there at the kitchen table. I went to our bedroom and took all her things to the spare bedroom in the basement. The spare room is almost as a small apartment with it's own bathroom. There is a sofa and a small TV in the large space outside it, so she had nothing to complain about. Then I went to my home-office and wrote her lodger contract. She had right to use the kitchen, half of the fridge and the laundry room. We both should have our own food and make our own meals. She had no right to use the living room either the car, the PC, printer, fax nor the phone. She was a lodger and nothing else and had to pay the rent in advance for one week at time. However, even in my angry mood I felt a bit sorry for her why I sat the rent to rather low level. When I was ready with it, I went to the dining room and began to eat my lonely meal.

During the meal I was thinking about what had happened during the evening. One thing was for sure, Julia must been totally brainwashed by the lunatic she met at the course. He must have got her dreaming about political top jobs where I didn't fit in as her spouse. I could not find any other reasonable explanation to her new madness. Of course, sometimes she had envied Jennifer, one of her divorced friends who used to have a new boyfriend several times a year. She had got angry to my comments about Jennifer's behavior as, "Only her desperate search for somebody like me to settle down with" and not any sign of new happiness. Non of us could deny that after six years together and a kid we not longer had the same passion as we had when we met.

It is no secret what can happen and usually happens at courses and conferences but as long as no more than 20-30% was supposed to taken part in such activities the spouse at home usually always accepted the explanation that she or he who been there of course been one of the innocent 70-80 % which indeed was the truth in most cases. If Julia had used some common sense when she fell in love with that creep Ben and wanted to remain in our relation with me until his divorce, she could spend many nights with him at some hotel telling me she was away on some political course. I have never investigated that she had been where she told me or even thought about to cross-exanimate her about what she done when she been away for her courses. Her words had always been good enough for me. But obviously Ben was too stingy to pay anything for such pleasures and thought it would be free and less risk to be caught if they used my home and created some kind of threesome relation with me as a cuckolded wimp. If they, or at least one of them had used some common sense they must understood that such a crap was far too much for an average man to take without a fight.

I know that such threesome relations with a wimp husband are common in erotic stories, but the main difference between fiction and fact is that the husband in those stories never resist and defend himself against the intruder who is going to take control of his wife and make a mess of his life. In the reality every normal man is taking a fight rather than be enslaved as a wimp. When such threesomes appears in the real life all participants usually shares the interest for participating in the game and finds each other via advertising in sex magazines, in swinging clubs or simply by hiring a prostitute for playing one of the roles. Doing as Ben had brainwashed Julia to do was doomed to end in a mess for her, first telling me about her cheating and then try to tell me what Ben and she had decided I should be allowed to do in my own home.

The next morning Julia accepted my terms and paid for a week, but raised hell about the boy and threatened to keep him away from me. I didn't care because it was not for her to decide such matters. I was sure that I was able to get a fair settlement about him.

I promised her we could share the food we still had at home and when we were eating breakfast at Saturday morning the phone rang, I answered and a for me unknown male voice said, "Good morning, am I talking to Lars Ericsson?"

"Yes"

"My name is Ben Hassel, did Julia talk to you yesterday evening?"

"Yes"

"May I ask if you two got to an agreement?"

"Yes we did, but not what you damn asshole think. She has signed a lodger contract and it will be a great pleasure for me to kick her out of my house when she finds somewhere to go. Please remember that if I find your damn ass at my property, be sure that I'll attack you without any warning."

"Oh Good Lord, May I talk to her?"

"Yes of course, but not on my phone."

"Tell me the number to her cell phone then?"

"Don't ask me asshole."

I think I got him a bit confused because it is hard to believe that any of his fellow party members or fellow workers dare to call him for "asshole" though almost all of them had wanted to do that many times. After a few seconds the phone rang again and Ben shouted, "I demand to talk to Julia."

"You what?"

"I have my right to talk to her."

"Piss off asshole, one more call from you and you can read all about your disgusting cheating manners and sex orgies in the evening tabloid newspapers."

Julia had a strange expression in her face. She knew that nobody in the politics would ever dare to treat her lover and guru Ben as the pure crap he really is and talk to him as I did. I had always treated her well and many times agreed to her suggestions instead of arguing against her. If she had thought I did it because I was a wimp, she must understood now that she had been wrong.

Then I told her what she already knew, "That was the so called 'man in your life'."

"How can you be so rude to people you never met?"

"Guess how rude I will be when I'll get close to that asshole."

On the evening we were invited and had promised already two weeks ago to attend to one of her best friends birthday party at a nice inn outside the town. A lot of our friends would be there and we knew that it should be a great evening. Julia asked me if I still intended to go there and once again got a strange expression in her face when I told her I should and suggested her to share a taxi to get there. She asked, "Do you mean that you want me to pay half of the taxi?"

"Of course, have you forget that we are not a couple any more. Don't blame me, please remember who broke our relation."

She wanted to go and accepted my suggestion. The party was a great event with dance to a live band. Julia was the usual pretty girl again and had a good time. She hardly noted that I avoided her during the whole evening. I danced several tunes with Jennifer, who got really surprised when I told her that Julia had dumped me in favor for a married politician she met at a PR course. I wasn't surprised when Jennifer told me, "I've always envied her for been lucky enough to find such man as you."

When Jennifer and I left the party and I told Julia that she had to get home by her own, she began to sob and told me, "You can't do that to me?"

Of course I could. Jennifer and I went to her apartment where we began to strip each other's as soon as we were inside the door. When we were naked she began to kiss me all over my body and as soon as she her lips found my cock, she gave me my first blowjob in six years. Even thou I had got a lot to drink during the evening, my cock got hard as a spear and I laid her down on her back and took her in missionary position. Jennifer wasn't as tight as Julia, but she had much more action in her hips. Thanks to the booze, I succeed to get it last long enough to give her two orgasms before I let it go and we fell in sleep. For the time being Julia was totally forgotten. To my great pleasure Jennifer woke my up by blowing up my cock and riding me until we both got an intensive orgasm. Thereafter she gave a breakfast. Before I left I told Jennifer that she was a lovely girl and I would like to see her again, but my life was in such a mess that I wasn't able to think about any relation for the time being. She understood.

Back at home I found Julia in the kitchen and she was mad. There was no doubt that she had been crying. She asked me, "How could you do that?"

"Not difficult at all. Jennifer told me the she had always envied you for having me and why Shouldn't she take her chance when she got the opportunity? Nobody cheated anybody."

"She's been my best friend, and she humiliated me among all people."

"Please remember that we are free people in a free country, no reason not to do what we want to do. She wanted me now when I'm free. Please remember it is you who is the only cheater in this matter. You fucked that creep Ben behind my back. I have never cheated on you since we met."

"You terminated the friendship between me and my best friend."

"And you terminated my planned wedding with the girl I was in love with."

A neighbor wife with a kid in the same age as our son rang and asked if Julia if she wanted to go with her to the horse club where they had pony riding for kids that Sunday. Julia accepted a left the house. Ten minutes after she had left the doorbell rang and when I opened the door I met a well-dressed man, a few years older than me.

He asked me, "Are you Lars Ericsson?"

Even that I knew the answer, I replied, "And who are you?"

"My name is Benjamin Hassel"

Then I got to action and hit his balls with my knee so he almost fell forward. I gripped his right arm and dragged him to the street where I kicked his ass and told him, "Have you damn pervert already forgot what I promised to do if I found your ass at my property? Piss off before I get mad."

He run to his car and locked the doors but didn't drive away. I went into the house again and found a Benjamin Hassel in the county phone directory and rang the number.

A female voice answered, "Magdalena Hassel"

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers
12