Cheating Can Be Good

Story Info
Husband and wife are unhappy. Cheating brings them together.
1.7k words
3.6
28.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Suck my pussy you fucking hunk!" Screamed the naked blonde in the porn movie while Kyle beat his shaft methodically as if he were in the movie itself.

It was a C-grade porn movie yet the sexy blonde was in an A-grade position. That being, she was facing down in a 69 position on top of a muscular guy whose tongue was mauling her clit as she engulfed his cock moaning as she pushed his veiny cock deeper down her own throat. While another ripped man with a long hard cock was fucking her and leaking his cum and her juices onto her clit where the muscular guy was sucking.

Kyle found this very stimulating and beat his cock harder and harder imagining that it was his wife in the movie and he below her. He had a dark secret. He would have given anything to lick the cock of another man as it entered his wifes wet pussy. At the thought of tasting the hot semen pouring out of her love hole, he shot ropes of sperm across his chest and stomach. One blast found its way into his mouth and he savoured it between his tongue and teeth. What heaven it was to taste fresh sperm! He loved it and again wished that he could taste it out of his wifes dripping pussy.

Letisha was pregnant. Almost 7 months. She frowned as she sat by her office desk. Her husband, Kyle, used to fuck her regularly until her stomach started showing. Upset as she was, she loved him but she needed more of his cock, though his most famous excuse was 'I don't wana hurt the baby'. It pissed her off that he couldn't understand. Her pussy needed hard fucking and he should understand that!

She stapled the papers with such force that she broke the stapler.

"All right there are you?" Her bosses voice was embossed with testosterone.

"Hey, its nothing." She mumbled.

Her boss appeared from behind her, oh she could see the outline of his cock through his pants and imagined it riding her wet cunt all night long.

"Are you sure?" He questioned again. His eyebrows were raised.

"Er, yes...?" She hesitantly phrased the last word. He noticed.

"Maybe you should come to my office and have a cup of tea and you can tell me what's bothering you?" He offered. "Come now."

"Er, okaaaay..." She replied. She stood up and followed him to his office.

Kyle wiped himself clean and heard the doorbell ring.

"Who's there?" He asked loudly.

"Hey it's me Sandy!" Came a voice from the doorway.

Sandy walked in majestically. She was sexy but not as good his wife. She stopped dead as she saw his wilting cock. She looked at the screen then back at his cock.

"That bad huh?" She said. He nodded pitifully. She walked in front of him, kelt down and started sucking his cock hard and fast while massaging his balls to bring it back to life.

"Sit." Her boss gestured as she entered his office. She followed his instruction wishing he would ask to fuck her.

As if on cue he unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and said, "suck my fucking cock you bitch or you are fired!"

She stood up, let her dress fall. She was completely naked underneath, no underwear. She straddled him and said, "Listen here Mr. You don't fucking order me around, you will fucking do as I say you fucking heard me?" He nodded as she eased herself slowly on his cock and she watched his huge cock enter all the way in her pregnant pussy.

Kyles cock was sliding in and out of Sandys pussy so fast the he hardly had time to breathe. He tensed in ecstasy as he felt Sandys hot pussy juices flood his balls and he shot rope after rope of his cum inside her pussy.

Letisha was on her back on the table when she squirted streams of cum on her bosses granite cock, and she orgasmed again when she felt his hot sperm hit the insides of her pussy. They paused in that position.

He bent forward, stretched his hand over her and pushed a finger on the receiver, "Martha, can you come in here?". A few seconds later, Martha, his young secretary walked in surprised at what she saw.

"Eat my cum from her pussy or you are fired." And Letisha enjoyed just that.

"How was work today honey?" Kyle nervously asked his wife as they were eating dinner.

"Oh! Oh, yes it was fine my love, everythings fine." She was trembling.

"That's good. I love you."

"I love you too."

She had been an hour in the shower, Kyle wondered why she was taking so long, he stood up and slowly crept to the bathroom door. He pushed it open slowly and saw that his wife was bent over the tub with a vibrator buzzing in her asshole as she fucked her pussy with a dildo.

She jumped as she saw him and hastened to throw the toys aside.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to," she began. He put his fingers to his lips and walked towards her. He held her in a close embrace and said "I need to tell you something."

She looked in his eyes full of lust. "Yes my love."

"I fucked Sandy today, I couldn't control myself, she walked in on me watching porn." He let the words sink in and watched her reaction.

She looked deeper in his eyes and then kissed him passionately.

She broke off and said," My boss fucked me today." And she kissed him again and started rubbing his stiff cock and pulled it out of his pants. She knelt down and licked the precum dripping from the tip. she stood up and put it in his mouth watching as his cock twitched when he swallowed it. She knelt again and started sucking him like a bitch that craved cock for a decade. He was building up and the she stuck a finger in his asshole and he exploded into her mouth. She held all his sperm and then kissed him with it, making sure his tongue raked every drop of him from her warm mouth.

"I love you." He said. "Let's bring Sandy and your boss over for a night of hot fucking?"

"Oh baby I would love that, I'm sorry for cheating on you today!" She exclaimed.

"You weren't cheating my love, I love you."

"I love you too." And she did love him that night.

The following day Sandy arrived during the day and Kyle explained to her what had happened and she agreed almost instantly but was wet at the notion so Kyle had to fuck her once to quell her cravings and they decided to walk naked around the house the whole day until his wife arrived.

Her boss also agreed but on the condition that she sucks him for the rest of the day, which she did for four hours until work finished. Then they left the building and she sucked him while he was driving, she only put his cock away when they reached her driveway.

Kyle looked up as his wife and Stanley entered. He was naked on the sofa. Sandy walked naked from the kitchen with a bottle of wine in her hand. Letisha walked to her husband, bent and kissed him.

"I love the taste of cock in your mouth honey." They kissed passionately and Kyles cock grew.

Letisha bent down and took his cock in her mouth.

"Why don't you come and help her here sandy. Sandy took a swig of wine and knelt down next to Letisha and took on of Kyles balls in her mouth. They swapped his shaft between their mouth and had his cock glistening wet. Stanley now pulled his dick out and stood in front of Kyle's face and Kyle ravaged the cock that his wife so loved to suck. Stanley groaned and shot a load into Kyles bobbing mouth and Kyle swallowed half and then held the two girls faces together and spat the cum into their open mouths and watched as the girls kissed each other.

Letisha stood up and straddled her husband her back facing him, and allowed his cock to penetrate her asshole. He rhythmically fucked her asshole. Stanley came and stood in front of them and slowly entered Letishas pussy. They fucked her hard and fast while Sandy was taking it in turns to lick their balls from behind. Kyle then shot a load into Letishas ass. Stanley pulled out and Letisha stood up brought her ass to Sandys face so Sandy could eat Kyle cum from her pussy. When she swallowed every drop Kyle pulled Sandy to her and began fucking her missionary as Letisha was being doggy fucked by her boss. They fucked hard and all four of them came at the same time. The men pulled out and Stanley and Kyle went into a 69 and cleaned each others cocks while the girls did the same. Kyle watched as he saw his wife eat his out of Sandys pussy and he grew excited.

The men went towards the girls and Kyle started fucking his wife from behind while Sandy was sucking her clit and Stanley fuck Sandy while Letisha sucked her clit. They fucked in this position for long and when they all came Kyle lay down and Stanley slowly put his cock in Kyles asshole while Letisha and Sandy took it in turns to sit on his face and watch him eat the cum out of their pussies. Stanley had one last load for kyle and shot it precisely when Letisha started sucking kyles cock again.

Stanley pulled out and letisha leaned forward and ate stanleys cum dripping from Kyles hole while her husband sucked on her pussy. They did not even notice the other two leaving. Eventually letisha turned and lay on top of kyle and he put his cock in her pussy again they fucked at first. Then their fucking turned to love making and their kissed grew ever more passionate. And this time when he shot his load inside her he peed straight after and she screamed. It was the longest orgasm she ever had her entire life and then she kissed him again. "This is going to be one happy marriage," she thought.

The End