Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmail gets more intense & moves to the streets.
3.1k words
4.1
26.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning as she woke it hit her all in one wave. She had blackmailed Jake and made him strip in his office. She gave his clothes to a homeless man. A mixture of fear, excitement and shame filled her. It felt good, but somehow wrong. She had always been the "good" girl making everyone else happy and now she had gone out of her way to hurt him. A part of her wondered "what kind of person does that make me?" while another part of her still felt exhilarated with the danger of it all.

Her emotions swayed between giddiness and shame. One moment she would be laughing about the look on his face as he raced down the hall towards her. In the next moment she would feel a wave of revulsion as she remembered the intensity of the anger and hatred she felt when she recognized the boxers he had worn. Occasionally it would hit her how dangerous it had been to openly threaten him while she was alone in his office. On some level she realized he could have beaten her, but deep down she felt he didn't have it in him to physically hurt a woman.

Finally she realized she had to talk about it to someone, anyone. She picked up her phone and scrolled through the numbers. She couldn't call her friends. They had been telling her for weeks that she had to let go and would never understand the emotions swirling inside her. How could she explain to them how something so strange could fill her with such exhilaration? They would make her stop and say it was bad for her health. She knew they would tell her that this could lead to nothing good, but deep down she didn't want it to stop. She wanted it to happen again. She wanted him on his knees before her hanging on her every word doing her every whim no matter how strange or inconsiderate.

She couldn't call her family. Where would she start? The little they knew about Jake made them happy when things had ended. Her therapist would say it was simply self destructive behavior or "back-sliding." She certainly couldn't tell any of the guys she had thought about dating. It left one number to call and that number led directly back to Jake.

She read the clock and wondered how it could be so early. Was 9:22 to early to call him? As the phone rang, she could feel the anxiety and desire flood over her. Some part of her desperately hoped he would not answer, while her blood raced with excitement.

The phone clicked and she hear his voice echo across the line. "hello."

Her heart stopped and her mind went blank for one long moment as he repeated himself. "hello?"

"This is Sarah."

"One moment." She heard rustling and listened as his footsteps sounded from the other side of the phone. A door closed and his steps grew louder before his voice came through the phone. "That was not a very nice thing to do to me last night."

Her heart beat slightly faster and she could feel her hands grow moist with sweat. There was something different in his voice something she could not decipher, something she had never heard before. It puzzled her and caught her off-guard. There were so many things she had been thinking and so many things she wanted to talk about but she found that now she could not bring any of them up. Instead she replied "You haven't been so nice yourself."

"I suppose that is true."

Took a deep breath to calm herself down. It was like he was toying with her, playing some game she did nor understand. She waited for the anger to weave its way across the phone lines but nothing came, just silence.

"So what did you want." He finally said. The strangeness from his voice was gone and the words now sounded flat and harsh.

Her mind flooded with things to say. She wanted to say that she didn't want him to hate her. She wanted things to go back to the way they were, but she could not form those words. Her mouth moved and she tried to keep her voice from shaking as she spoke. "I want you to meet me at the corner of 5th and Baker at 5pm."

As she hung up the phone, her body tingled. She could feel the moisture between her legs and smell her desire in the air. She slipped her hand down beneath her skirt and up until she could feel the wet panties beneath her fingertips. She closed her eyes and gently brushed against her swollen clit. She wondered how she could feel so excited when she had been so confused just moments before. As she gasped at the electric feeling of it, she moved her hand to do it again. With each movement rushes of desire ran up her spine until her head began to spin with the sensation. When she could stand it no longer she pressed her fingers inside and began moving them in a circle while her thumb rubbed her clit. She was so aware of the pleasure she stopped noticing the moans escaping her lips or the way her body moved to press harder into her hand. All she noticed was the building pleasure that drive her to move faster and faster towards that moment of release. When it came she cried out.

It was hard for her to concentrate as the hours passed. Her emotions ran a twisted path between anger, vindictiveness, insecurity, longing and anticipation. She was confused and unsure how to feel, but her body understood. As the time ticked away at the clock she could smell the scent of her moisture rise up from between her legs. She had taken the day off work to unpack, but everything she touched seemed was suddenly imbued with such intensity that she longed to keep it in her hands. She wanted to caress the knick-knacks and feel the subtle texture beneath her fingertips. She longed to rub the clothes across her skin just to feel the texture. The soft strands of her hair that escaped her ponytail to lightly touch her back sent shivers down her spine. Through it all, she looked at the clock every five minutes to watch time's progress.

At 3pm she could wait no longer. She pulled the clothes from her body and stepped into the closet to pick just the right outfit. She emerged dressed only in a short cotton skirt, high heels, and a thin shirt. As her nipples brushed against the cloth she could feel the electricity of it wakening up her skin. She felt the moisture of her bare pussy drip slightly and moisten her thigh. It did not stop her. She gathered her bag and one of the video tapes and headed towards the door.

She felt the heat of the bodies around her as she reached the street. Even in the middle of the day the city was filled with people. The scent of the bodies and their closeness was intoxicating. She wondered how many could tell by the bounce in her breasts that she was not wearing a bra. She smiled as she wondered whether any of them longed to gently lift her skirt to see if she was wearing anything at all. Every once in a while she caught a woman's eye and wondered if they both shared a secret neither of them would tell. As she made her way to the designated spot, she began more and more to 'accidentally' miss-step so that a strangers arm would brush against her breast or a misplaced hand would catch on the edge of her skirt. Each touch was electric. Each movement filled her with a greater sense of anticipation.

When she finally reached her destination, her body quivered with anticipation. She moved to the entrance of the alley and once again noticed the moisture built up between her legs. She tried to distract herself by watching the crowd of people walking by for Jake's familiar form, but even the feel of the black plastic of the video tape in her hand was not enough to stop the flashes of excitement that ran over her body as the wind slipped through her cotton skirt to run over her moist pussy. It took all her effort to avoid slipping her fingers up her thigh to the bare moist skin and caressing the swollen hungry flesh, but she knew it would be worth it. She just had to wait.

When she recognized his nervous movements in the crowd, she felt the pleasure of her smile spread over her body. She could tell from the way he scanned the crowd that he wanted this interaction over with as soon as possible, and it made her smile more. He was always the one who insisted that things had to be on his terms, but this time things were different. She knew that she was in control and longed for the moment when he realized it as well.

As their eyes met, she could see the distain before he looked away. Before he had finished fighting his way though the people, he had his wallet out. She smiled at his audacity. "He always thinks he can buy his way out of everything".

"This has to end. I don't care about our agreement. How much do you want Sarah?" there was a strange note of desperation in his voice that was not there the night before. It bothered her to see some measure of weakness in his character. Something had happened that really got to him but she could not tell what it was.

"Lets have this discussion around the corner." She replied gesturing to the alley nearby.

He hesitated and she could not tell if he didn't like the dirtiness of the alley or was reluctant to be alone with her once more. She watched him glance back to the people walking by as through that could give him reassurance. "Fine."

She could feel her skin shiver with anticipation and tried not to let the smile show on her face. "Get down on your knees."

"Don't make me do this. I'll give you the money. You don't need to make me beg." There was something about his voice a subtle pleading behind the words that she did not understand. She knew he hated dirt. She knew he hated submission, but this was something beyond that.

"Get on your knees."

He hesitated and she began to walk out of the alley. He grabbed her arm as she moved by him. She could feel his fingers press into her flesh as she turned to look at him. She could see the mixture of anger and fear in his eyes. "Don't"

"Get on your knees."

He moved before her and began to sink down. She rested her hand on his shoulder and pressed him down until the knees of his slacks touched the dark dirt of the pavement. As he looked up at her, she lifted her skirt revealing her bare pussy inches before his face. He started to move up but her hand held him down providing just enough resistance to keep him on his knees.

"Now start licking."

"You've got to be kidding."

She tucked the edge of the skirt into the waistband and moved her hand to the back of his head gently pressing him closer. "Start licking." She repeated more forcefully this time.

"You know I don't like this." He replied as a plea. His eyes darted out to the strangers walking by who could have had full view of their actions if they had turned their eyes at the right moment.

She smiled. They both knew the way people acted in civilized cities. No one looked into alleys unless they wanted to see something bad. She knew no one would see and she didn't really care if they did. She increased the pressure on the back of his head forcing him forward until she felt the heat of his breath moving the short hairs of her pussy. She felt the resistance increase beneath her hands. "Start licking" she said this time as a demand that held no room for argument. She felt the electricity of the power rush through her as she pressed him closer feeling the edge of his tongue brush against her swollen lips. Tentatively he began to run his tongue over the edge of her lips gently probing the folds of skin where deeper pleasure lay. As his tongue brushed against her clit for the first time she let out a tiny moan pressing him in harder. She felt his tongue begin to flick more forcefully over her clit then moved down deeper. As he entered her with his tongue she moaned again and leaned into the brick wall. In the back of her mind she could feel the rough brick press into her skin, but the sensation was quickly forgotten as she felt his hands reach up her skirt. He grasped one cheek of her ass in each hand as his tongue moved up in one long stroke and flicked across her clit. Her back arched in response and he began flicking his tongue across her clit. As she closed her eyes, her body seemed to develop a mind of its own. She twisted and writhed in response as his tongue teased her. It wasn't until he pressed his fingers inside her that she realized he had released is grip on her ass. Each movement of his finger brought a wave of more intense pleasure while his tongue continued to tease her clit. She didn't know when she stopped moaning and started screaming. She didn't know when her fingers moved away from his head to press against the brick wall for support. She only knew when the waves of pleasure peaked that he held her up so she wouldn't fall over.

As he spoke he had to say the words twice before they registered. "Are you ok?"

Though she tried through the fog of her brain to answer no words came out just an incoherent stream of sounds as she nodded her head. She lost her balance again as she tried to shift her weight and he steadied her against the wall. She looked at him and could not recognize the look in his eyes. He waited until the fog of pleasure lifted.

When her eyes cleared, she looked him over. She was surprised that his face still glistened with her juices. He was usually so intent on cleaning himself after sex. She glanced down and noticed two spots of white from her cum on his shirt and vaguely wondered how he would get them out. As she scanned down, she noticed the bulge in his pants and the dirt on his knees. Some part of her wondered " How had he gotten excited by this? She had made him do everything he hated. Perhaps it was just the knowledge that this was finally over." What bothered her is that some part of her was thrilled to know that he was.

She reached clumsily into her bag and retrieved the video tape and placed it in his hands.

She could not decipher the look in his eyes as he paused on the verge of speaking. She didn't want to figure it out. "Go home." She said with distain. "I'll call you in 3 days to arrange the exchange of the next tape."

She watched him hesitate for one more moment almost saying something before he turned to go. As she straightened her skirt she watched him walk from the alley. She could feel his anger and frustration as he stopped and threw the tape as hard as he could into the dumpster.

After he left she was once again flooded with emotions. The anger, the excitement, the pleasure and the power were all so new to her. She had never gotten off like that before and it filled her with confusion. "Is this it?" she wondered. "Is this the kind of person I have become? Is this the kind of person that I have been all along." She stared out the alley and watched the people walk by wondering "what would they think of me if they knew?" She expected to be shocked and horrified by this question, but deep down she could feel a sense of satisfaction that she had never known before.

As she walked home, it was like the world was a different place. Every movement of every person held some secret that only she knew. The woman looking at the butcher was sharing a knowing look about the sex they had just had. The grocery store clerk was mentally undressing the mother who was at the checkout stand. The old man was plotting how to get the old woman across the street to have sex with him. She began to wonder "Is everything really about sex? That cannot be so. There must be something wrong with me." As this thought occurred to her she spiraled down into a pool of guilt and self recrimination.

The next morning she woke with a feeling of happiness and satisfaction that she had never experienced before. For one moment she wondered what it was that had put her in such a good mood. As she looked at the stack of tapes in the living room a secret smile drifted across her face. "If this is the kind of person I am," she thought. " maybe I should just give into it." She picked up the paper to look for something she could do. What would the next tape be? A trip to the store in women's clothing? No someone he knew would see him and that broke the bargain. A tattoo of a man's penis on his chest? No Jane was sure to notice that and Sarah had no intention of getting him to leave his little darling. Her that would spoil all the fun.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and smelled the dark rich flavor that wafted up from her cup. Although she had smelt this before, somehow it seemed richer and more intense than before. It was as though she had been walking through her life asleep until this moment. She reached for the free weekly alternative paper that her friends had dropped by her house the night before while she was out. As she flipped through the pages, so many ideas filled her mind: making him respond to one of the personal adds that he had always ridiculed, amateur night at the all male strip club, and the city wide orgy. As she imagined each scenario, her body began to tingle with excitement. Deep down she knew that no mater what she chose, she was going to give him a night he was not going to forget.