Cheating Hearts

Story Info
Some cheat without getting caught.
7.1k words
4.03
54.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Author's note to critics: If, by some chance you are an author and have some honest critique about storytelling technique that can help me write my stories better, Your comments are most welcome. If you're a reader that wants to make an honest comment, that's welcome too. If you will leave me your email address, I'll be glad to answer you. If however you are the ignorant anonymous asshole that just enjoys pissing authors off over their hard work for your enjoyment, please bypass my story and go write one of your own.

*

Through the window Terry carefully watched the parking lot for her fiancé, Ted, as she talked with Bill. She knew she was flirting with danger but the danger and the fear excited her even more. She also felt a little guilty, but it wasn't as if she had actually done anything wrong. Sure, she was sexually attracted to Bill. What woman wouldn't be?

Bill stood 6'4" tall and at 230 lbs., he was bulging with rock hard muscles. He was a black man with the flashing eyes of a predator, and white prefect teeth that showed with his smile. He wore a striking yellow polo shirt that emphasized his bulging biceps and blue shorts that ended a few inches above his knees. His white athletic socks complimented the muscular calves bulging just above them. Wherever he went, he left the lingering scent of the cologne he wore. Women not only found him attractive, but they also found their selves instantly aroused by his appearance.

Terry was an auburn redhead. Her soft complexion was lightly tanned without freckles or blemishes and complimented her sparkling blue eyes. She was 5'5" tall and weighed a healthy 132 lbs. with nice 38C breasts. A light green sweater with brown and gold beadwork accented her auburn hair. A pair of khaki slacks fit as though they were molded to her nicely rounded ass and thighs. The slacks ended at her ankles to show a gold ankle bracelet and brown 2inch platform shoes. The diamond ring on the third finger of her left hand showed that she was engaged to be married to a man who loved her enough to buy it for her.

Terry had arranged to meet Ted at McDonalds after she got her nails done, and he got his haircut. She got to McDonalds first and chose a seat in the children play area where she could watch the kids at play. When Bill came in, her heart almost thumped out of her chest. He noticed her looking at him and asked if he could share the table with her as his daughter eagerly removed her shoes and joined the other kids. Bill knew just what to say to an already aroused female. He soon had her at ease and engaged in conversation with him. Terry felt like she had known him for a lifetime though they had just met. Terry learned that Bill Had his daughter, Candace out for a hamburger while his wife did the grocery shopping at the Safeway a block away. She told Bill that her fiancé, Ted was getting his hair cut and would be arriving soon. As Bill talked, the deep sound of his voice combined with the sweet musk like scent of his cologne caused her juices to flow. Terry couldn't help crossing her legs and pressuring her hot little pussy as they talked. Both learned a lot about each other and the time passed quickly. All too soon Ted's car pulled into the parking lot.

"Here's Ted now in that blue VW".

"Damn, just as I was getting to know you. Look, I'm really enjoying your company and I don't want to lose contact with you now. Can we get together another time, maybe for a light lunch or something?

Terry quickly took a grocery store receipt from her purse and wrote her cell phone number on it.

As Bill took the small piece of paper from Terry's hand, he said, "I'll call you tonight at 10:30". Then he left the table to find his daughter.

While Terry loved Ted dearly and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, she couldn't help wondering about the bulge she had seen at the crotch of Bill's shorts. Nor could she help watching as he swept his 5 year-old daughter up into his arms from the slide in the children's play area. Terry wondered how those strong arms would feel around her. She also wondered how that big bulge would feel deep inside of her tummy. The thought made caused her to juice a little more and she felt squirmy. She took a sip of her coke to break her thoughts as Ted sat down.

Ted was an average looking guy. At 5'11" tall he wouldn't stand out in a crowd. His dirty blond hair was neatly cut and combed. At 180 lbs. he obviously wasn't a muscle man. He wore blue denims and a maroon rugby shirt that did little to attract attention to his self, Yet he had a somewhat boyish grin with dimples in his cheeks and a twinkle in his very blue eyes that attracted women.

"Hi honey, I see you got your haircut. Sure didn't take very long for a Saturday. I thought there would be a long wait." "It wasn't bad at all. They had extra barbers so that all of the chairs were going. I only had one ahead of me.

Terry nearly tore Ted's clothing from his body as soon as they entered her apartment. Luckily her roommate wasn't home or she would have seen their clothes flying off in the kitchen.

Terry giggled. "Good God, Ted, grab those clothes before Shirley comes in and get your cock in here. Terry held the door to her bedroom ready to close and lock it as soon as Ted could get there. Terry and Shirley were both adults and neither was a virgin. As room-mates each respected the other's right to bring a man into the apartment for sex. Both however considered their sexual activities a private thing and kept it confined to their bedrooms with their door closed.

Ted grabbed his sock up off the floor and hurried to Terry's bedroom with his clothing in his hand. The sock was the last item he had to retrieve. His semi hard cock bounced as he entered Terry's bedroom.

As soon as Ted was in the room Terry closed and locked her bedroom door. "I'm sorry honey, but I need you too much to share your company with Shirley this afternoon." She pushed him down across the bed and immediately straddled his hips, centering herself and rocking a little side to side to let Ted's semi hard cock slide into the wetness of her labia. It only took a couple of thrusts back and forth before she felt the cock she was sliding on grow completely hard and fuckable. Terry eagerly guided it to the entrance of her cunt and impaled her self down onto it. "Oh god, honey, You feel sooo good, and I need you sooo bad." A moment later, Terry was riding Ted's cock like she was trying to win the Kentucky Derby. Only moments later she was crying out as her first orgasm overtook her. Oh yes! Yes baby! I'm cumming! Oh my god yessss! Terry stiffened upright and held his arms as she came. Then she soaked Ted's groin with her juices as she collapsed into his arms and laid there trembling from her intense orgasm.

"My god, Baby, What brought that on? I've never seen you so hot."

"Just that time of the month. Also, I had a bad dream last night. I dreamed that I caught you in bed with my sister. I called out to you, but you didn't seem to hear me. Watching you giving her so much pleasure made me terribly hot. I wanted you very bad but you weren't even aware that I was there." It was a lie, she thought, but it sure beat trying to tell Ted that she was ready to cum in her panties over talking to a strange black guy she met at McDonalds. Terry reached down and took Ted's cock in her hand. "Oh no you don't. No going to sleep until I let you go to sleep. I'm not done with you yet. Terry quickly moved down, took the flaccid cock into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around it. Very soon it was hard and ready for more. Terry rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees. "Here, King. Up boy. Get up here like a good doggie and fuck your little bitch."

Ted couldn't resist the sight of Terry's fine ass being presented to him in this way. He was on his knees behind her guiding his hard cock into her tight little cunt. The silky smooth friction of her cunt felt like heaven against the tightly stretched skin of this cock as it slid into her wet warm body. "Woof" he said as his balls touched her pussy.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard, deep, and fast. Like a good dog fucks his bitch."

Ted began slamming into her. The sound of his body slapping up against her ass, and the scent of sex pervaded the room. Ted reached out, filled both of his hands with Terry's red hair and pulled her head back as he pounded his cock into her. Soon he felt the cum begin to gather deep inside of his balls. "Oh God! I'm cumminnnngggg!"

"Oh Yessss! I'm right with you baby! Give it to meeee!" Terry pushed back hard against Ted and cried out her own hot orgasm as he unloaded his balls deep inside of her. When it passed, she relaxed her arms and laid her head on the pillow with her ass still high for Ted. She wanted to keep Ted's sweet cock inside of her for as long as she could, but all too soon she felt it go soft and Ted withdrew it from her. Ted rolled off and laid down on his back. "Whew! That was hot! I'd like more of that, but not for a little while. I think you drained me." Ted took Terry in his arm and cuddled her head into his shoulder. "I love you, baby"

"I love you too," Terry replied as a fleeting thought of hard muscled black shoulder crossed her mind.

"Hey honey, We better shower and get dressed," Terry said as she woke Ted from their short nap. The sun was setting and the room was growing dark.

It was 10:15 by the time they had finished dinner, did the dishes and said goodnight. Ted had to be at work by 6:00 AM.

Since Shirley hadn't returned, Terry assumed that she was sleeping out for the night. Shirley didn't have a steady boy friend since her last love had ended in a divorce after only 6 months of married life. Shirley was determined to be a lot more careful before she gave her heart to another man. Meanwhile, why do without if you don't have to, Shirley reasoned. Live cock sure beats limber latex. Besides, love is a screening process. Shirley was doing her best to screen through as many men as possible until she found her Mr. Right Guy. Besides, Shirley freely admitted, I'm a slut and I love getting fucked.

Terry flicked the TV on and clicked through the channels. Not finding anything worth watching, she went to bed. Shortly after she got settled in under the covers, her cell phone rang.

"Terry? It's me, Bill."

"Oh! Hi, Bill"

"Did you have a good day after we met?"

Terry chuckled. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did have a good day."

"Oh yeah, I bet."

"What does that mean, Bill"

"Well, a hot little woman like you engaged to a guy would probably spend the afternoon in bed with him, right?

Terry blushed. Even the deep resonant sound of Bill's voice was sexually arousing to her, and when that voice was talking about sex, it was even more arousing

"Well, Am I right or not?"

"Yeah, you're right." Terry felt a familiar tingle in her clit.

"Bet you had more than one orgasm too."

"Terry blushed again, and the tingle in her clit became a warm glow."

"Well, Am I right?"

"Mmmm. Can we change the subject?"

"Awww, Come on Terry. I did the same thing. That's why I could get out tonight. I told my wife I was going to get a beer with the guys. She was totally sated and told me to go before I wore her out"

Terry giggled, "Are you bragging or complaining."

"Neither. I just wanted you to know that I do my homework and my homework is done for tonight. Now if you just give me your address, I can come over and we can talk.for a while"

"What makes you think I'd invite you over to my place to talk about sex? I'm engaged to a wonderful guy."

"The way you kept glancing out the window at McDonalds trying to avoid letting him see you with me" If you were really straight, not sexually attracted to me, and not already thinking about having an affair with me, you would have simply introduced us when he came in. After all, we were just talking."

Terry suddenly found herself confused.

"Your silence is overwhelming, Terry. No big deal, just give me your address and I'll come over. We'll just talk a little. Anytime you want me to leave, just tell me and I'll wish you goodnight and go home. On the other hand, if you want me to stay, I don't have to be home until after the bars close at 2:00 AM."

"I can't do that to Ted"

"Do what to Ted? Shoot, baby, We're just talking. Even if we do more than talk, Ted will never know and what he don't know won't hurt him. Heck, I got a lot more to lose than you do. So I sure won't tell anyone. Besides, We're just friends talking over a cup of coffee. If you tell me to leave I'll go."

The glow in Terry's clit was spreading throughout her body. She was so excited she could hardly breathe. "It's 4674 Oak Drive, number 8." She quickly blurted out. It was only coffee and conversation, she thought as she lied to herself. She wasn't going to fuck this guy. Even if that part of her did want to.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. See ya."

Terry put her cell phone back in her purse, threw on her terrycloth robe, and went into the kitchen to put the coffee on. She hardly turned the coffee pot on when Bill rang the buzzer spoiling her plan to be dressed before he arrived. She opened the door to let him in and her knees went weak.

He immediately gathered her into his powerful arms and held her close as he moved slightly and kicked the door closed behind him.

As Terry looked up into his face, his lips met hers in the most sexually charged kiss she had ever experienced. By the time the kiss ended she could feel Bill's powerful hard cock pressed against her tummy. She felt weak and powerless as her small hands found his ass cheeks and pulled him in even closer to her. His left thigh parted her legs and she found herself grinding her flaming pussy against it. "Oh my God, Bill" what are you doing to me?"

"Just giving you what you want, Sweetheart."

"Want me to go home?"

"No"

"Where's your bedroom?"

"It's the door on the right"

Terry took Bill's hand and led him into her bedroom as if she was in a trance. From behind her his arms encircled her and his powerful hands slid under her robe. She just whimpered like a small puppy as he began massaging her tits and nipples. Goosebumps ran up and down her back as he kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobe. Almost as if by itself, her robe slipped from her shoulders and fell to the floor.

Bill turned her so she was facing him. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pressed down urging her to her knees.

Terry knew what he wanted. Her hands found his belt buckle and quickly unbuckled it. Her nimble fingers soon had the waistband of his trousers unbuttoned and the zipper unzipped. Her hands trembled as she pulled his trousers and briefs down over his waist to find that his hard cock blocked her further progress. She pulled outward on his briefs and gasped as her hand removed the massive cock from the confines of the white briefs. "Oh shit! It's huge!" Yet Terry was fascinated by it She studied every inch of it. Bill smiled down at her as she looked up into his eyes and licked a drop of pre-cum from it.

"Atta girl, baby, you're doing fine" Bill encouraged her.

Terry gained a little confidence from Bills encouragement and tried to slide it into her mouth but it wouldn't fit though her lips were stretched as far as they could be stretched.

"It's okay Sweetheart you don't have to prove anything. Just enjoy what you can. Bill took her head in his hands and guided it so she was just lipping at the bottom of it just below the head. Just suck and use your tongue right there. Oh yeah, honey, that's great. If you keep that up you'll make me cum in no time. It's your turn now. Bill guided Terry to her feet and gently laid her down on the bed.

Terry laid there and watched as Bill quickly removed the rest of his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. When he leaned down and gently took her left nipple between his teeth she closed her eyes and took his head into her arms. The feeling was exquisite. Bill knew exactly how much pressure to use with his teeth as he sucked and lapped at her aching nipple. It felt as though it was wired directly to her clit. The pleasure found it's way down there to fuel the fire and her clit sent back to her nipple begging for more. There were no thoughts of Ted, and no guilty feelings as Bill's finger found her hot little clit. All Terry felt was just a quick burst of excitement that made her gasp, and then the growing pleasure that made her hips thrust her aching clit back against that wonderful finger; trying to get more of that exquisite pleasure from it.

Terry's hands found the coarse hair on Bill's head and guided it to her other tit as she enjoyed the ministrations of his finger on her clit. Soon she wanted more and her hands exerted the a slight downward pressure that Bill was waiting for.

Bill began kissing his way down to over Terry's tummy. He licked into her navel, then he paused at her quiver spots near where the hip meets the tummy. He kissed them on both sides sucking, tonguing and blowing on them as Terry gripped the bed sheets in her fists trying to endure the wonderful torture that Bill knew, was making her toes curl.

"Oh Damn you Bill! You're torturing me. But please don't stop."

Bill kissed along the insides of Terry's thighs delighting in the quivers he felt in response as his lips and tongue got close to the pussy that was threshing around so close to him. The scent of Terry's hot little pussy was like a mix of sandalwood, musk, and fresh, ocean breeze. Bill was teasing his self as bad as he was teasing Terry by delaying like he was. It was her scent that made him dip his tongue into her at last. The texture, taste, and scent was almost too much and Bill had to think of baseball to regain control over his balls before he unleashed and wasted a flood of cum all over the bed sheets.

Terry moaned as bill's tongue lapped deep inside of her cunt. She wanted his mouth on her aching clit but it felt so good where it was. Yesss, she murmured softly as the wonderful tongue moved up along her slit. She gasped again as Bill suddenly took her clit into his mouth and gently raked it with his teeth. Then he was sucking it like a baby might suck a nipple. Terry was rising toward a powerful orgasm and was helpless to prevent it or delay it even if she wanted to and she didn't want to.

Suddenly Bill stopped. "Want me to go home now?"

"What? Why ask me that at a time like this."

"Because if I don't go home I'm going to fuck that tight white pussy of yours. Do you want that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

Yes, I want you to fuck my tight little white pussy with your huge black cock. Yes I want you to eat my pussy with your sweet black mouth. Yes! Yes! Yes! Now, is that good enough for you, you God damned teasing bastard.

"Yeah, baby. That's good enough. Just didn't want you havin' any second thoughts about it, that's all."

Bill resumed his task licking up and down her slit until her thrusting signaled that she was ready for more. Then he took her clit into his mouth again. It wasn't long before she was back almost to the peak of her climax again. This time Bill took her over the edge. Before she could come down from it, Bill rolled her up on top of him and pushed his massive cock head just inside of her cunt. "Still want me to fuck you, Sweetheart" Oh yesss, Bill, now more than ever. I need to feel you deep inside of me. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me. Terry felt herself being stretched by the huge cock, but it didn't hurt. It was just a sweet feeling that caused a craving for more. Terry tried to take more and a few more inches slid into her. "Oh baby, that feels so good." She backed off a little to spread some more of her lubricating juices and then took some more. She winced as she felt the first of the pain. It felt like a muscle being stretched against it's limit.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12