Cheating Is Wrong

Story Info
She offers sexual favors for a cheat-sheet.
1.1k words
3.05
36.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bush567
bush567
1 Followers

Setting: Tom was 220 pounds, a Star Trek fan, and a virgin. He was in his last year of college and was an overachiever, he had volunteered to be a teaching aid and had access to all the professor's answer sheets. It was a Monday morning when Marie Smith, his sexy classmate slid up looking for the cheat-sheet. She was 5'7'' with flowing black hair and a tiny waist. Tom adamantly refused.

"I can't do that. That would be a violation of the honor code."

"How about if I take my shirt and bra off? How'd you like a nice, long peek?"

For several minutes he stared wide-eyed. She started to unbutton her black silk blouse one-by-one.

"Do you want to me to keep going?"

He rambled incoherently, unable to believe what was going on. She finished unbuttoning but had not peeled the blouse away. She then removed to the shirt to reveal a full set of black bra-clad breasts.

"The paper first." she said.

He had never seen reel breasts before and could not pass this up. He rummaged through his folder faster than he'd done anything in his life, and handed her the answer-sheet. She matter-of-factly removed her bra. His head was filling with blood, and his dick was growing. She had the firmest, fullest most bountiful breasts in the school. He had never seen anything like it, not even on the internet.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh....." he moaned, staring. He seemed giddy, and ecstatic, she incredibility bored.

"You know..." she began "if you were to give me the answers to the chapter test, I'd be very grateful. I'd let you see and do a lot more."

The blood was pounding in his ears so he could barely hear her.

"How'd you like to run your hands over them. They're quite a mouthful" That was too much for him and he came in his shorts. "Ahhhhhhhh......"

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yesss..." he gasped barely audible. She donned her bra and blouse and left the room.

That evening, after a rigorous masturbation to her memory. He joined his Star Wars fan club, Kyle, Even and Chris, to dicide the matter. They were resolutely against letting her continue to cheat. But Tom now had a the respect and awe of his friends for having seen a girl's breasts.

The next mourning she met him in the empty class room.

"I absolutely cannot do this. No matter what you do. My mind is made up."

Before he could say anything more he removed her jacket to reveal she was topless. She grabbed his hands and shoved them on her chest.

"Does this assuage your conscious?"

He dick was rock solid and he had a ringing in his ears. He couldn't see because of the bright lights in his eyes.

"Suck them if you want."

But he couldn't do that or anything. Feeling her rock solid cleavage in his palms, he was unable to move. He could feel her nipples hard from the cold of the room. She leaned forward and lightly stroked his crotch, he yelled out.

"Yesssssssss.......",

He then went limp again. Able to move and think again, he gave her the cheat-sheet, as she disappeared out the door. What had he done? For a few moments of titillation, her had sacrificed the integrity of his school, and the trust of his teacher. Yoda would he disappointed. Honor sold out just for a few moments of fondling those gigantic, ripe breasts. Just to grope her gorgeous, full tits... He was hard again, and rubbed his crotch.

It was the night before the final and the last day of class and he was at his Star Wars fan club in Kyle's dirty basement, tacked with posters, sitting around a table looking at trading cards. He had not met her in the mornings anymore. He wasn't going to lie again, and had avoided her. There was suddenly a knock at the door, and it slowly opened. It was her. All the boys in the room gasped to see a woman.

"Get out!" Tom said. "I know you want the answers to the final and you won't get them."

"You are so adamant! Say boys, are you trading cards?"

She sat down at the table and moved the chair forward. She then removed her pink panties through them across the room. She took a pile of cards and dropped it under the table, and then spread her legs wide, though above the table no one could see anything.

"Opps, clumsy me. Would someone go under the table and pick those up?"

Everyone was wide-eyed and shocked. It was Evan who first had the nerve to do so, has he crawled underneath.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled.

"Like what you see?"

She turned to Kyle, and gestured for him to come to her.

"Come behind me."

He did so. She unbuttoned the first buttons of her shirt allowing him to stare down her blouse. Even was still under the table transfixed. Though Kyle's cock was visibly growing in his shorts, and he didn't remove his eyes, he said:

"This is totally unethical!"

She continued to unbutton.

"Then why aren't you averting your eyes?"

She removed her shirt and flung it across the room.

"When you see sexy girls in the hall, don't you always wish you could cop a feel?"

Kyle was insane, with his eyes bulging out of his skull. She removed the bra, as Kyle, Chris and Tom leered.

She got up from the table,

"NO! NO!" Even called.

"Relax. Come up and you'll see even more." And he climbed up, dusty, off the floor. She undid her belt and let her skirt fall around her leaving her completely naked. The four of them were insane with lust, their eyes bugging out of their heads.

"Get a few nice handfuls. All of you."

In the proceeding minutes. Each virginal boy took turn leering, fondling, groping, and sucking as their boxers filled with ever more semen. Her breasts received the most attention though her ass and twat were not neglected. Tom jammed her tits together with her fingers and shoved his head into the cleavage, spending a happy ten minutes.

"Say, Tom. I'm I going to get that sheet?"

He couldn't answer.

"Maybe this will change your mind."

She bend down and unzipped his pants, pulling his hard cock outwards and began sucking, licking and stroking. He thought he was going to explode. She leaned back on the floor and spread her legs.

"Do me."

He tried to get his shirt off, but tripped not being able to see. The other boys had no problem getting naked however, and she had each one in turn, contorting herself into any number of fantastic positions.

Conclusion: She left with the answer sheet. Tom was discovered to have given the answers to someone and was expelled when he refused to identify the person. Marie graduated with honors. Tom is a garbage man, who never got laid again.

bush567
bush567
1 Followers