Cheating Made Me a Cuckquean Pt. 01

Story Info
I cheated on my boyfriend to make him jealous.
2k words
3.08
2.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2024
Created 06/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Violet**

I didn't want to hurt him. Not really. I only did it because I knew what was going to happen afterwards, or at least I thought I knew what would happen.

I was in the tram on my way to one of his friends, checking the reflection of my face in the window while thinking back to the day when this whole ordeal began. We were fighting about something stupid. I don't even remember what about exactly. But we were both getting increasingly more aggressive, hurling insults at each other.

"You wouldn't know anything about it, nerd!" I shouted at him. "You spend so much time thinking about games, you forget what matters in the real world!" Although he defied most stereotypes about computer science students being socially awkward and obsessed with boring stuff, I still liked to tease him about it. Most of the time, he was too cool to let anything on, but this time he was already enraged.

"Apparently it's all about satisfying the desires of some stuck up bitches!" he yelled back.

"And what do you know about what other people want?" I threw a cushion from the couch at him in outrage. It was a pathetic throw, which he caught in front of his chest. Ashamed, I turned around towards the door, trying to end this stupid discussion.

"I know the only thing *you* want is a good fucking to make you forget what a stupid bitch you are!"

"That doesn't even make any... Argh!" As I turned to face him, I got hit in the face with the cushion, but his throw wasn't so pathetic. I felt like I had hit my head against the desk and got disoriented for a bit. He used my momentary confusion to run at me and tackle me onto the couch that was luckily right behind me to soften the fall onto my back.

Before I knew what had happened, he grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned them down above my head, while his other hand pressed firmly around my neck, not chocking me, but nearly. My right leg was trapped between his, while my left was stuck between his right leg and the backrest of the couch.

"What are you...?" I gasped as I felt him tighten his grip around my neck, cutting off the words in my throat.

"The question is, what are *you* gonna do about it, Vi?" His face was so close to mine, I could feel his hot breath against the top of my head.

I tried to wiggle my hands free, but his grip was too strong. "Are you gonna be a good girl and let me give you what you need, or do I have to make you realise it the hard way?" He released the pressure around my neck, allowing me to answer.

"Do your worst!" I told him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of being right.

"Oh, don't worry about that." He pulled his right leg up, pushing it against my crotch, making me squirm in his grasp. "We will have a lot of fun today." The pressure around my neck returned. I couldn't take it any more. He might have unlocked a new passion inside of me, or maybe it was a new kink. I moved my hips up and down slowly, pressing against his leg to give me some much-needed relief. I tried to be subtle and keep a straight face so he wouldn't notice. His ego right now was already big enough; it didn't need another boost. But I guess there was no way he didn't notice me rubbing my crotch against his leg. His smile turned into an evil grin.

"Look at that. The esteemed Violetta Augustina Lewis Ilianora von Dornnitz 'the slut' is getting wet at the thought of being hatefucked." I hated it when he used my full name Violetta, never mind the long list of names my parents felt like burdening me with. I weirdly didn't object to the slut part, though. I tried to be mad at him, but my resolve faltered quickly. My head shot forward, my lips pressing against his, as I embraced my feelings. The kiss took him slightly by surprise, as he pulled back a tiny bit before he pushed down to shove his tongue down my throat.

After a passionate make-out that was way too short for my taste, he pulled his head back, my lips longing for his to come back. Instead of continuing, he spoke up. "I knew it," he said, while looking deep into my wanting eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I yelled at him, fully giving up on keeping any dignity in this situation.

He didn't hesitate for a second and moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off over my head, exposing my firm tits. But while my hands were still inside the sleeves, he pulled my wrists together and used the shirt to tie my arms together before stuffing the knot together with my hands in between the seat and armrest.

"Hey, no fair!" I complained. His trick wasn't enough to fully constrain me to the couch, but in my compromised position, it gave him enough time to move lower and pull my pants off me. He left my panties around my ankles, so I couldn't spread them apart. Now having me completely naked, he moved back up, straddled me, and regained control of my arms before I could completely free myself from the improvised handcuffs.

"This isn't supposed to be fair." He looked like a predator about to play with his food while it was still alive. His eyes were filled with lust, but I could also see a hint of anger. He chuckled. "This is going to be a completely one-sided ordeal."

I gulped, regretting for a second that I refused his offer for a safeword when we first became sexually intimate. Not that I would have used it right now anyway.

He moved a hand down to my breasts, grabbing a handful before pinching my nipple. There was none of that sweet gentleness of our usual love sessions. I tried to suppress my moan, but when his fingers reached my clit I couldn't help but let out a small gasp. He didn't tease me even for a second and straight up pushed what felt like his whole fist into my cunt. In reality, it was probably only two fingers, but the intensity with which he pushed into my folds was overwhelming. He knew how to please a woman, hitting all the right spots when we went at our usual pace. But now he was doing it with a furiosity that made my first orgasm approach very rapidly. I let a scream out when I came, so loud that I was sure our neighbours three floors up and down would hear his wrathful lovemaking.

While I was coming down from my ecstatic high, I noticed a hand at the back of my head pulling me up. When I opened my eyes, I saw he had used my short stupor to undress as well and was now pushing his dick in my face. He used the opening of my panting mouth and wasted no time to quickly push my head all the way down his shaft, his tip hitting my throat barrier. I was glad that in our current position, with me lying down, chin to my chest, it was impossible for his erect member to go any further. That didn't stop him from trying, though. I was unable to breathe as he held me down as far as my throat would allow. Struggling for air, I briefly considered tapping out, but instead my hands wandered down to my clit. My body was betraying me.

"That's right! You love this, don't you, slut?" He pulled out of my mouth, allowing me one deep breath before plunging back in, now furiously fucking my face. I was supposed to resist his sadism. But instead, my body loved it. I fingered myself, but my own efforts were nothing compared to what he had done to me before. I gave up and started twirling my tongue around his shaft. Maybe if I was satisfying enough for him, he would allow me some more pleasure.

After one more deep thrust that hit the back of my throat, he finally let go of my head, instead grabbing my neck and pulling me up off the couch. He pushed me towards the closed door, my oxygen-deprived brain trying to coordinate my limbs in a way that allowed me to stay up. I probably would have failed had he not moved behind me, pinning my chest against the cold wood. He locked my arms behind my back with one of his, the other helping him position himself to enter me. I felt his dick between my legs. I had to stand on my tiptoes to allow him access to my snatch. It went in easy, my insides pulling him as deep as possible. I almost came the moment I felt it all the way inside me.

He pounded into me with such ferocity that, at some point, my legs lifted off the floor. Not that they would have given me any support anyway, because I came shortly after. My legs completely stopped working and were flailing in the air as I was pinned between the door and a hard place, cumming the hardest I had ever done up to that point in my life.

He must have noticed my inability to contribute, as he turned me around, moved his arms below my thighs, and lifted me up. I couldn't do much in this position, but the least I could do was grab his dick and point it at my entrance. My pussy had been void of his cock for all of about 5 seconds at this point, but it felt like an eternity. I looked up at him with the best 'fuck me' eyes I was able to muster. There was fire in his eyes. A fire I could burn myself in if I wasn't careful. But right then, I wanted it to burn me. I wanted it to devour me. I wanted it inside me.

He thrust into me again, and I had to break eye contact as I closed my eyes in pure bliss. I was nothing but a sex toy to him right now. My moans must have added fuel to his fire, because he showed no sign of losing any of his furiosity. My throat was getiing sore from the constant moaning and the face fuck earlier, so instead I rested my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck. Another orgasm was rolling over me, but instead of screaming, this time I sunk my teeth into his neck, giving him a hickey that I later had to inspect to make sure I didn't injure him.

When my orgasm subsided, he threw me onto the couch and laid down behind me. I love being the little spoon normally, but this wasn't about my preferences. He chose this position because it gave him full access to my body. He grabbed a handful of my tits while pounding into me. He rubbed his fingers on top of my clit while kissing the side of my head. He grasped a hand around my neck while using my body for his pleasure. I finally felt his dick clench inside my pussy and his thrusts become harder and longer. The hot sensation in my womb told me he was cumming. And knowing I was able to please him made me cum as well, tightening around his cock to increase the pleasure of his orgasm.

He was right when he said this would be one-sided. This was completely unfair. I was just laying there, having the time of my life, while he had put in all the work. I drowned in pleasure while he had to channel his whole strength to keep us up in these positions. At the end, I was having one orgasm after the other, while he had only been able to release his frustrations once. I had gotten all of his precious sperm inside me, while he hadn't had a chance to taste any of my juices. In the end, he was right after all. This was what I needed. But I still came out on top. At least in my mind.