Cheating May Not Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, if Stan is gone..."

"Nothing changes for me. I still have you and I have Kathy, too. You agreed we could both have a lover and each other."

"Shit! I'll die in pain if you go spend the night with Kathy and I'm here alone."

"A little while ago you said I could have Memorial Day weekend. Now, you'll die?"

"I could stand it, if I knew I'd get some time with Stan soon! But, if Stan's gone..."

"I'm not giving Kathy up. We made an agreement."

"I'm fucked." Her voice was flat.

"You're not fucked, but if you want to be, I'd be happy to oblige."

"What I'd like is to be held, kissed and for you to love me." She led me to our bedroom and into our bed. She got her wish. I undressed her, massaged her slowly and tenderly with lots of body butter and made slow, tender love with her.

We got ready for sleep and spooned all night. When the Monday morning alarm went off, Colleen kissed me and we both rushed through our morning rituals. In the garage we kissed, got in our cars and zoomed off to our respective days.

At two minutes after nine Kathy walked into my office with my mug of coffee. She closed the office door behind her and said, "Walt, I love you. Jenna asked me to tell you she loves you, too."

I took the mug from her, took one sip and put the mug on my desk. I wrapped her in my arms and we kissed. When the kiss ended I said, "Will you flood that way every time we kiss?"

"For at least four or five years, probably."

"I'll order more paper towels." I kissed her again. For the next while I recounted my time with Colleen, the abbreviated version. We sipped our coffee and if someone had been watching they might not have seen how strong our urges were to use the carpet for a bed long enough to unite.

My phone rang before the temptation became actions diverting us to the carpet. Kathy scampered to her desk and answered. Ten seconds later my phone buzzed with the signal for a personal call. I answered, "Walt."

A feminine voice asked, "Did my sister tell you I love you this morning?"

"Yes, she did, if this is Jenna."

She giggled. "Did she tell you we went shopping yesterday?"

"No, but it's still early. I'll ask her and I'm asking you to keep the results of the shopping a secret until I can be there with you and see what you bought. Ok?"

"It'll be hard, but Ok."

"Are you at school?"

"Yes, morning recess. I have two minutes."

"Then you'd better go change pads. As I recall, you and Kathy both drip. I just wish I was there to do clean up."

"God! You are a tease! Bye, Honey!"

"By Honey!" I hung up. I got one more kiss from Kathy and the rest of the morning was business. The ULT-7000 had been installed and was up and running. I had a meeting with the team leaders and we hashed over their problems and concerns. By noon everyone was happy. I carried the picture of me with the sea bass down to John's office and used a piece of tape to tape it over the picture on his wall of him standing beside Neil Armstrong.

A little after two my phone rang and Kathy buzzed once, business. "Walt Peterson. How may I assist you?"

"Come get this ugly picture of you off my wall. Damn! Colleen has developed a skin condition."

"You should have seen her before." We laughed and when we were done I went to his office and brought back the picture. Kathy put it in a frame and mounted it on the wall behind my desk.

We stepped back to look at it and I said, "Someday we'll replace that picture with the one with you in the picture, too."

"Think any one will notice?"

"Yes! Colleen will notice. By the way, she gave us all of Memorial Day Weekend, no matter what Stan can or can't do."

"What else?" Kathy asked.

I told Kathy about the plans I had made to be prepared if, or when Stan and she screwed up and got caught. I knew if Stan didn't tell his wife, she'd find out eventually. The only question became when. She offered suggestions and they were good ones. I called my lawyer and we discussed a contingency plan for when they were discovered. I gave her, my lawyer, all the data she needed to prepare.

When the tale was told Kathy said, "When will he tell his wife?"

If he doesn't tell her this week he won't. He'll get caught before he tells."

"The longer he waits, the deader he is." Kathy said. I nodded.

"Should I call her?" I asked.

"Hell No! She'll find out, but it would be worse coming from you."

The office phone rang again. I got the business buzz. Ten minutes later the problem was solved. As I hung up it rang again. I got the personal buzz. "Walt."

It was Colleen. "Stan doesn't need to go home until eight." I'd known her long enough I could hear the excitement she was attempting to hide. She tried to say it with a flat voice.

"Enjoy. I'll get my own dinner. See you at home later. I love you, Bye."

By the time I said, "Bye." Kathy was in my lap. We kissed and I got erect.

She offered me three or four choices for dinner. I picked dessert.

We both drove to her home. She opened the garage and we both pulled in. In the kitchen she handed me a garage door opener. We cooked dinner together while we laughed and put on sing-along music. She gave me a print out of the music she had at home. One look told me she had at least seventy-five percent of the same music I had at home.

After clean up was done we wandered in a very direct line to her bathroom for a shower. When we were scrubbed and kissed clean we fell into bed and into my favorite position, sixty-nine. Actually, sixty-nine isn't my favorite. Sixty-nine means she nibbles on me while I nibble on her. My favorite position doesn't have a number. It's I eat her. Later we do my second favorite, I'm inside her. I do love how it looks to see my cock in a woman's mouth, but for my enjoyment... I'd rather eat her. I guess you'd say I'm a giver.

At the end of a night, if the tally shows she had more than one orgasm and I had one, I say I won. Kathy set the alarm for nine. That gave me thirty minutes to drive home, thirty minutes to get ready for bed and I'd still get at least seven and a half hours sleep.

When the alarm went off the tally was Kathy lost count and Walt came once. I kissed her breasts and pussy after a quick rinse off shower and after I dressed I kissed her again. On my way home, I sang along with the same music we'd listened to as we played.

I was in bed asleep when Colleen came to bed. She kissed me and said, "Thank you for loving me. Sleep well."

When the alarm sounded we both jumped and started our days. That was the only night Colleen and Stan got together that week. The next week Colleen was late getting home from work twice. Wherever they met didn't have a shower and she came home smelling randy. Kathy and I were being careful. We didn't use my office, either of our cars or a "No-Tell-Motel". The week before Memorial Day Weekend Colleen took Thursday off. I assumed Stan took it off too. I didn't ask where they were going. Kathy and I took the afternoon off. My boss, John, had said that when I took time off I should give Kathy the same time. "After all, if you aren't there she has no one to assist."

At 1720 that afternoon my cell rang. I leaned out of bed and found it in my pants pocket. The window showed Colleen's name. I said, "It's Colleen." Then, I opened the phone, hit speaker and said, "Hi. What's up?"

"We've been caught!" She was crying and hard to understand. "We drove down to Laguna and checked into a nice place. A while later someone knocked on the door. Stan asked, "Who is it?" A man answered, "Room service." Stan had ordered some champagne so he opened the door. I was in bed and Stan had on a hotel robe. The man rolled the champagne cart into the room and handed Stan an envelope. He asked Stan if his name was Stanley Grey. I knew then we were caught. Stan said yes and the man said, "You've been served."

I said, "I'm sorry. What happened next?"

"As soon as he was served two women came into the room. One had a camera and the other one pulled the sheet off me. She also pulled the robe off Stan. They have pictures of us naked together. The woman with the camera is Stan's wife. The other one is her sister."

"I'm still sorry. What happens now?"

"What happens now is that you drive down here and bring me some clothes, if you will. Stan left his car in Nordstrom's parking lot. Donna demanded Stan get dressed and go with her and her sister. They took my clothes and shoes."

I got the address and room number. I knew I didn't need to tell her to stay put. She had no clothes. I hung up and both Kathy and I burst into laughter. The visual we both had of them getting caught was too funny not to laugh. Tragic and funny. We showered and dressed for the trip to Laguna.

After we stopped at my home and got Colleen some clothes and shoes, Kathy asked, "Remember the question you asked Colleen?"

"What happens now?"

She nodded. "Yes. That one. I'm asking."

"I warned her and I warned him. Embarrass me, make me the cuckold and I will be a monster. Colleen and Stan took the risk. I can do what needs to be done with no bad feelings about what happens to both of them. They were warned. We gave them an opportunity to have just what they wanted and even more, but they couldn't do it."

"What happens to us?" Her hand went to my arm and held on. I looked over for a few seconds and saw the pools of tears in her eyes.

"I told you. I'll tell you again. You're in. I love you and I can be with you, trust you, live with you, marry you if you'd like. Would you like to try monogamy with me?"

"No. That would be telling Jenna she can't be loved by either of us. I already love both of you. I don't need a ceremony in front of a judge to be married to both you and Jenna."

"I have a problem. You're my assistant, help me solve my problem. The problem is I have a home with ninety percent of my stuff in it. You have a home with all your stuff in it. Colleen can't keep living in the house when we're divorced. Do I sell it?"

"Sell it to her. She won't need to move and she keeps all her stuff right where it is."

She stayed touching me the rest of the way to Laguna Beach. We were met by hotel security and led to room 413. The security man unlocked the room and did not enter. He held the door open about two inches until I took hold of it. He remained in the hallway.

Colleen was sitting in the middle of the big bed with a sheet pulled up to just below her chin. It was obvious she had been crying. Kathy carried shoes and a bag with under things. I carried a dress into the room.

"It's bad enough I got caught! You didn't need to bring Kathy to see me!"

I tossed the dress on the bed and said, "Tough! You're right I didn't need to bring Kathy. I didn't bring her out of need. I brought her because I like being with her, like singing along to songs on the radio and I love her. You got caught by your own acts, not Stan's or his wife's or ours. You sit there in the bed where you decided to be with a married man. You screwed up! I have no choice but to do just what I told both of you I would do, become a monster."

She held the sheet to her face and cried louder. Kathy put the bag with her other clothes on the bed and dropped shoes on the floor. I asked, "Now that you can get dressed, can you get out of here?"

She looked up and nodded.

"It's Thursday night. You have until Sunday night to decide what you will do next. You will be served and we will be divorced. How public depends on what you do between now and when we get to court. Mrs. Stan may have the pictures she took here tonight. I have pictures and videos from San Francisco. Don't tempt me to use them."

I took Kathy's hand and walked out. At the elevator I said, "This is a nice hotel." Kathy nodded. The doors opened and we got in the elevator. When they opened again we were on the ground floor and Kathy said, "We will never stay here. Ever."

I nodded.

In the car as we drove home to Culver City I said, "My other house will be sold. Colleen can buy it or she can take her share of the money and move to Siberia. This weekend, if your offer still stands, I'll move in with you. Is that Ok?"

She squeezed my arm tighter and said, "Ok is too mild. Helping you move in is a dream I've had for years. If it's Ok with you, I have some calls to make as your move assistant."

I nodded.

Her cell phone came out from somewhere and she dialed. A female voice answered and Kathy said, "Do you still have that truck?"

The voice said, "You need a truck? Is a man moving in with you?"

"No, not A man. The man." A scream and ten minutes conversation followed. Marlene and her truck would meet us at my house Friday evening at six.

The next call was answered by a man who answered by saying, "Kathy, you used to call more often."

"Sorry Daddy. Can you get both of you on the phone, so I don't need to repeat myself?"

It took a minute. Momma answered, "I was in the shower. What's so important that I couldn't finish washing my butt?"

"Starting tomorrow I'm helping Walt move his stuff from the house he shared with Colleen to my house. They are getting a divorce and he loves me!"

Momma asked, "Did you have anything to do with causing the divorce?"

I put my hand on Kathy's leg and said, "No. Colleen engineered the demise of our marriage on her own."

"Dad asked, "He's with you right now?"

"Yes, Daddy. We're in his car headed home. My question is do you want to come this weekend and help him move and get to know him?"

Dad's voice said, "She's already packing. We'll be there! I have to go. I love watching a naked woman pack for a trip." The phone clicked and they were gone.

The next call was placed and Jenna answered, "I just called your house."

"Why would you call my house? You know it never talks to you. Call me."

"Ok, I called to find out what the two of you have planned for this three-day weekend?"

"What you really want to know is are you invited."

"Yeah! Am I?"

I said, "That depends. Do you have clothes that are sexy and that you don't mind if they get dirty?"

"Cut off's and a halter top?"

"Then you're invited." Kathy said. "Colleen and Stan got caught! Walt's moving in this weekend!" A few more minutes of squealing and laughter followed. Jenna ended the call by agreeing to meet us at OUR house as soon as school let out Friday.

I asked Kathy to call my boss at home. She knew the number and dialed it.

He answered and I said, "John, Sit down and listen. This is Walt. I need tomorrow off. Tonight Colleen was caught fucking someone besides me. I'm filing for divorce in the morning and I have lots of things to do."

"This isn't a joke?"

"No. She's been having an ongoing affair. His wife caught them in a hotel tonight."

"I'm so sorry, man. Of course, you can have tomorrow off. I'll understand if you need Tuesday as well. This is quite a shock. I'm sorry, really sorry."

The call ended and I said, "Kathy please dial this number, 310. 459-0000."

She dialed without asking any questions.

A man answered, "Al Jenkins."

I said, "Al, Walt Peterson here. Have you got a minute?"

"Walt! Damn, it's good to hear from you. Last time we talked was the day you took five hundred from me when my Giants lost a game. You calling to get more of my money?"

"No, I like your money but I have a different topic for you. I want you to listen between the words, Ok?"

"Talk to me."

"I have a very good friend who lives way down in Seal Beach. I now live in Culver City and, well, if she had a teaching job closer to Culver City it would make life much easier."

It was quiet for a while in the car. Finally Al asked, "Where is Colleen in all this?"

"We are in the process of a divorce. She has ended our marriage by her choice. My friend is, at the moment, what might be called a person of considerable interest."

"What subjects does she teach?"

"English and social studies."

"I'll call you on Tuesday, after I have a chance to look to see if I can help. Ok?"

"Tuesday will be fine. Either call my cell or work numbers. I'm not living at home any more."

"Gotcha! I'm sorry to hear about Colleen and you splitting. Damn shame." The phone clicked.

"You think he can do it?" Kathy asked.

"Won't know until we try. Don't say anything to Jenna, Ok? I don't want to get her hopes up if it can't happen."

"I can't keep it from her. We have an agreement. No secrets. She will want to know you love her enough to want her living with us. I'm thrilled that you did the call on your own. You talked to Mr. Jenkins out of love for me and for Jenna."

We slept late and didn't get out of bed until almost eight-thirty. I came back to bed and called three friends to see if they would help move me. All three said they'd be at the house at nine Saturday morning. Kathy helped me gather boxes, tape, packing stuff and trash bags while I made phone calls to lawyers, banks, a broker and my Dad. Dad didn't remember me as me. Sometimes he does and I had hoped for one of those times. He lives in Idaho and since Mom died in 1996 he's steadily gone down hill. I told him the news about me and Colleen anyway and he said he'd tell Margaret, my Mom, when she woke up from her nap.

By three were at the house and began packing things. The first part was easy. All my clothes got packed. We stacked the boxes on my side of the garage. Then my books and electronics got packed. They were still pretty easy. Colleen wasn't home when we arrived, making it easier.

Kathy asked, after an hour, if we could have some music. I had decided to leave the stereo, so I said, "Sure." She put on an album I loved, but was surprised she knew about. It's a sound track from a movie called "How the West was Lost". The music is almost meditative. It was soothing.

Kathy had brought colored stickers for items like furniture. My desk got a sticker as did the bookshelves in my home office. She carried a box of bathroom items to the garage and when she came back she found me looking at a wall of the living room. The wall had sixty or so framed pictures on it. Most of them were from events or places we had been together and showed us with friends.

Kathy gently wrapped her arms around me at chest level and didn't speak. After a time I said, "She threw all of this away. The old game was just too ingrained into her, I guess,"

I turned and started to leave the living room. Kathy said, "There's a picture there of you, your Dad and your Mom. I think you should have it on the wall at home. Please look the pictures over, one at a time and pick ones that speak love to you."

I kissed her and over the next half an hour picked twelve pictures from the wall. A picture taken at our daughter's high school graduation prompted a phone call from me to her. I sat in my recliner holding the picture in one hand and the phone in the other when I called her. She answered, " Willow."

I said, "It's dad Sweetheart. What does today look like for you?"

"A pretty easy day. Some studying and later a BBQ over at friends. Why?"

"Willow, your mom and I are getting a divorce."

"What happened? Why? I thought you loved each other!"

"If sure she'd tell you she loves me and she loves you. I love her and I love you. This divorce is her choice. She made the choice. I'm going to be moving this weekend. My cell number won't change."

"Why, Dad? Why?" It was obvious she was crying.

"Answers to your questions need to come from Colleen. I love you."

Kathy boxed the pictures I picked and took the box to the garage. She gently kissed me often. We went room by room through the house. Somehow the last room was the master bedroom. Kathy had packed all my clothes just after we arrived, but I had not stepped into the bedroom all day.

The bed was slept in but not made. I hurt to look at it. Colleen hadn't protected our love. She had killed what was there between us, knowing it would die. I was in the room for less than five minutes. I carried a partially filled box out of the room and as Kathy followed me out she closed the door.