Cheating on the Husband

Story Info
She gets to cheat on a cheater.
843 words
3.54
71.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mind you this is my very first story to tell. So it may jump around and go off in another direction. So I am sorry if it does. But I feel the need to get this story out.

My name is unimportant at this time. But let me tell you of my situation. I am married, I was married on December 18th, 2002. To a very cruel man. He very much abused me in many different ways. I found out he was sleeping around with other way and got my friend pregnant. I felt the need for revenge and I got it in my own way.

My friend Jamie called me, she had a friend over that wanted to fuck, I didn't care I was horny and it didn't bother me that either of us where married. He was married and hated his wife, I was married and hated my husband. So, I agreed to come over for a fuck. When I got there the first thing he did was grab my breasts, and tell me lets go. I at first was coy and tried to act like I didn't want to, but I gave in and went into the other room with him.

He started kissing on my and telling me to get naked. He unbuttoned the top of my tank top, and was kissing and sucking on my breast. Pulling off my top, telling me to get naked. I was hesitant, but because of that he got naked instead showing me his package. Oh what a package he had, I'd say a good 8 inches. To what I was used to a small 5 inches. I got down on the floor after he had laid down and was kissing him, I finally took off the rest of my clothes. As I was leaning over him he stuck his finger in my pussy to see if I was wet, oh hell yeah I was I was ready for this. He told me to get on top of him and ride him.

Now, I must say this I am a big girl, so this was kind of strange to me. I've never been on top, but I said yes and I got on top. He put his dick inside, and oh god was it ever so good. I had never been so full in my whole entire of of fucking. I had to sit a little bit to get used to it. Then he started bucking inside of me filling me more and more with him self. It felt so good, I almost screamed from the feeling. He starting playing with my breast telling how much he loved my pussy and how he was going to lick me all day.

I was all for that. After a while we switched positions and I was on the floor with him on top. And oh god! it felt so good. I don't think I've ever felt this good having sex in my whole entire life. He filled so much it hurt. But It was a good hurt. He trusted in and out in and out, and kissing me and sucking on my breast telling me how good my pussy felt, and what he wanted to do to me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and fucked me even harder like that. I started painting and moaning and sweating so much I thought I was gonna die. Then he told me to flip over so he could get me in the back.

I've done anal before, and it hurt but at this point I didn't care. He put it in and I scream, i'd never had my ass filled this much before. But he kept pounding away, even when I pleaded with him to please stop it hurt. He said you know you like bitch so take it. So I just let him do it. After a while it felt good and I started moaning again. After he was tired of that I was on my back again.

This time he was at my pussy with his mouth licking me and sucking on my clit, Oh god it felt so good. My husband had never done that before. I thought I was in heaven. Who ever this man is I owe him every orgasm I will ever have ever again. He licked me and licked me. Then when he was tired of that he was in me again, pounding away like a mad dog going after a bone. I told him he could cum inside me, but he said no he wanted to cum on me. I said ok. 2 hours after we had started he was ready to cum. And he did, on my stomach.

I owe every sexual experience to this person for the rest of my life. I've never had so much fun, and had my body hurt in places I didn't know I even had. I'm willing to do it again. I'm just waiting for the phone call again.