Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly taking her time enjoying the sensation of holding his penis in her hand, she fondled the head of his hard prick with her fingertips. Then, she reached her hand down to cup his balls. The comforting sensation of his mother cupping his testicles in the palm of her hand was something that he never could have imagined. If holding his cock and cupping his testicles wasn't enough, she slowly started stroking him to a bigger and harder erection. He didn't think he could get any harder than he already was without prematurely ejaculating but he did get harder without prematurely ejaculating.

"Touch me. Feel me," she said so softly and so lovingly in her sweet, sensuous voice. "I need to feel your hands on me."

He couldn't believe she asked him to touch her and feel her. Had she not asked him to touch her and feel her, he didn't think that he would have. Had he not touched and felt her, with one sexual thing leading to another incestuous thing, their brief immoral affair may have abruptly ended right there. Yet, taking her permission to touch her in hand, this was the sexual fantasy that he's been lusting to experience. A once in a lifetime opportunity to have sex with his mother, this may never happen again. With her last day on Earth tomorrow, if only he knew how right he was in thinking that having sex with his mother was his once in a lifetime opportunity that may never happen again.

He remembered reaching out to feel his mother's breasts through her nightgown while fingering her nipples. As soon as he touched her breasts, felt her breasts, fondled her breasts, and fingered her nipples, not allowing him to stop there, she took his hand and stuffed it between her opened legs. As shocking as it was for her to French kiss him, as sexually exciting as it was for him to feel his cock in her hand, it was sexually exciting to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. Yet, even more sexually exciting than her feeling his cock and him feeling her tits, feeling her pussy was even more sexually shocking. As he saw before when she opened the covers for him, she wasn't wearing panties and he could feel her bushy, red pussy tickling his hand. Then, taking his finger in her hand, she directed his finger to her pussy and pushed his index finger inside of her.

He had seen men sticking their fingers inside of pussies in the dirty pictures his father had. One finger, two fingers, and even three fingers, seeing dirty pictures of men fingering a woman's cunt sexually excited him. He's seen dirty pictures of men sticking their whole hands deep in the pussies of women, all the way up to their palms sometimes. He's even seen photos of their hands wet, slick, and sticky with women's vagina juices. When he saw those photos, he had wondered what it would feel like to do that with his mother. Would her vagina secretions be warm, wet, slippery, and sticky or all of that, all at once?

While feeling the tickle of her pubic hair on his hand, never had he ever thought he'd feel the inside of his mother's vagina. He could smell her now. It wasn't a bad smell or an unpleasant odor. It was a musky scent of her sexual arousal that sexually aroused him too with him knowing that she was just as wet as he was hard. Her wetness leaked from his finger down into the palm of his hand as he rubbed her clit and fingered her vagina.

His mother's pussy was the first pussy he's ever felt and fingered. She was wet. She was so slippery and slimy wet that his finger just slid inside of his mother. Something he never even imagined when masturbating himself with the thoughts of having sex with his mother, he couldn't believe his finger was inside of his mother.

Fingering a woman's pussy was something he never experienced before. He remembered her sticky wetness surprising him. Foolishly, he thought she peed herself. Laughing over that then, he knows differently now. Obviously, with her being as wet as he was hard, she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Not knowing what he was doing, with him never having even seen or touched a woman's pussy before, he instinctively wiggled his finger while probing his mother deeper. She gasped when he inserted his finger all the way inside of her.

"Take them off. I want to see you," she said breathlessly while pulling at his pajama bottoms. "Take them off. I want to touch you," she said with sexual excitement in a syrupy, albeit husky, sexy voice that he never heard her use before.

With her having as much sexually passion in her eyes as he had in his eyes, he looked at her as if he was looking at and seeing himself.

"Mom," he said the only thing that he could say.

She gave him another deep, wet kiss. Never has he been kissed like that before or since. She kissed him with such passion. She kissed him with such love. Not knowing it at the time but just thrilled that she was kissing him, French kissing him, she ruined him for other women. Even then, especially when looking back at the love affair that he had with his mother, it should have been obvious to him that he'd never love another woman in the way that he loved his mother.

"I want to stroke you. I want to suck you. I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you," she said whispering what she wanted and needed from him in his ear.

Just as he couldn't believe what his mother was saying, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. As he removed his pajamas, his underwear, and stripped naked, she removed her nightgown and stripped naked too. Just as he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked breasts for the first time, he couldn't believe he was in bed naked with his naked mother.

An unbelievable sight to behold, with him seeing his first naked woman who wasn't a glossy photo in a men's magazine or a photo from his father's porn stash, she kicked the covers down with her feet to show him the rest of her naked body. A memory he'll have for the rest of his life, he'll never forget seeing his mother naked. Naked, he couldn't believe his mother was naked. Naked, he couldn't believe he was in bed naked with his naked mother.

Unashamed and unembarrassed, as if she was proud to show him her naked body, she sat up in bed to stare over at his naked body. In the way he was staring at his mother's naked breasts and bushy, red pussy, she was staring at his erection while continuing to fondle his stiff prick. With him a masturbation machine back then, masturbating over the sexual fantasy of seeing his mother naked and having sex with her naked body had always been his sexual fantasy but was now his sexual reality.

"Mom, you're so beautiful," he said reaching out his horny hand to feel and fondle her breasts while fingering her pink, erect nipples.

She wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him to her for him to suck her nipples. He was sucking his mother's nipples. He couldn't believe he was sucking his mother's tits. With the fingers of his left hand still fingering her pussy, he fingered her nipple with his right hand while sucking her other nipple. Surprising him yet again, she pushed down on his shoulder. In the way he so wanted his mother to suck him, his mother wanted him to lick her.

Not having a clue what he was doing, but going with the flow of his incestuous lust, he moved between his mother's shapely thighs. As soon as he reached out his finger to finger her and lashed out his tongue to lick her, she put a hand behind his head and mashed his face in her wet pussy. Licking and licking her while fingering her, when he couldn't breathe, he moved his head up to get a breath of air and to wipe his face of her vaginal secretions with his hand. With this being his first pussy that he ever licked, he didn't think that he did too badly of a job. Granted he didn't give his mother an orgasm with his mouth and fingers, but maybe he would one day.

As soon as he moved his mouth away from her pussy, she reached down for him and they kissed. Kissing and kissing him, she continued stroking his cock before leaning down to take his stiff prick in her mouth. His mother was sucking him. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking him. Having never had a blowjob before, it was somehow appropriate that his mother should give him his first blowjob. Her mouth was so warm and so wet. Just as the sensation of his mother's tongue in his mouth is something he'll never forget, the sensation of his cock in his mother's mouth is something he'll never forget either.

Then, when he was hard enough, she mounted him. She reached her hand down between her legs, took hold of his engorged prick, and positioned his cock by her pussy. A virgin before having sex with his mother, as if his prick knew the way there and was coming home again, in the way of a joey in a kangaroo's pouch, his hard cock slid right inside of her. He couldn't believe his mother was making love to him. He couldn't believe he was making love to his mother.

Taking him all the way inside of her, filling her pussy with his cock, she leaned back as if she was doing acrobatic riding tricks on a horse. He remembered her pussy being so warm, so wet, and so soft. Never has he ever felt as sexually good and as lovingly comforted as he did when making love to his mother. Then, she started slowly and lovingly humping him while kissing and kissing him, French kissing him. She gently nudged him to tell him that she wanted him to mount her and he did. Now with his humps getting harder and faster and with her returning his humps, he was fucking his mother. If making love to his mother wasn't enough, he couldn't believe he was fucking his mother.

"Don't cum inside of me, Jay," she whispered in his ear. "I can still get pregnant. Control yourself from cumming. Okay? After you give me an orgasm, I'll suck you. You may cum in Mommy's mouth and I'll swallow your cum? Okay?"

Unable to even answer her, Jay shook his head in the affirmative. Not only was he making love to his mother but also he was about to fuck his mother. Then, after fucking her and giving her an orgasm, she promised to not only blow him, allow him to cum in her mouth, but also swallow him. His sexual fantasy come true, suddenly he felt like a man instead of an 18-year-old boy.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I love you," he said kissing her.

Then, he broke off his kiss to hump her. Humping her harder and humping her faster in only the way that an energetic 18-year-old, virgin can have sex with a woman, Jay fucked his mother. With most men prematurely ejaculating the first time they've had sex, Jay was skilled at delaying his orgasm from his endless masturbation sessions. As if he was a pile driver on overdrive, he literally pounded his mother's pussy. As soon as his mother wrapped her legs around his back, he knew that he was sexually exciting his mother as much as she was sexually exciting him. He felt her tightened her legs and watched her arch her back while closing her eyes.

"Jay! Jay! Mommy's cumming," she said popping open her eyes to look at him. "I'm going to cum. I can't believe I'm going to cum. Fuck me, Jay. Fuck me. Only, please, dear God, don't cum inside of me," she said. "Okay?"

Not wanting to disappoint her, wanting to give his mother in orgasm in the way that he couldn't wait for her to give him an orgasm with her mouth, Jay humped his mother harder and fucked her faster.

"Okay Mom. I won't cum inside of you. I promise," he said while hoping that he could keep his promise. "Don't worry," he said giving her the assurance that she obviously needed to relax and for her to have her orgasm. "I won't cum."

She continued humping him as hard as he was humping her. Determined to give his mother an orgasm but somehow controlling himself from cumming inside of her by thinking of the New York Yankees winning the pennant, he didn't cum in his mother. Besides, imagining her taking him in her mouth again while stroking him, he wanted her to blow him. With him never having had a blowjob before, with him already making love to his mother, and now fucking his mother, he'd much rather cum in his mother's mouth than to cum in her pussy.

As soon as his mother collapse, Jay moved beside her. They were both out of breath and sweating. His mother held him and hugged him while basking in the afterglow of having sex. Never had he felt as close to his mother as he did in that moment. With her making him her man, he felt more like her husband, her boyfriend, and/or her lover than he did her son.

"I love you, Jay," she said.

Then, she did what no mother should ever do with her son. She slide her body down half the length of him to take his still erect, throbbing penis in her mouth. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him. What an unbelievable day. If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother naked, she saw him naked, she felt his cock and he felt her tits and fingered and licked her pussy, he made love to his mother before fucking his mother. Now, she was blowing him. His mother was sucking his cock.

As soon as he realized his mother was blowing him, he put a loving hand to the back of her head. Gently, he humped her mouth but not nearly as hard as he humped her pussy. She stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. Then, as if he was a locomotive exploding a plume of white smoke in a darkened tunnel, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Without choking or gagging, she took all that he gave her and swallowed. He couldn't believe his mother made love to him, fucked him, and blew him.

* * * * *

A different time back then, a time before computers, the internet, cell phones, even space travel, it was a sweet time of innocence. It was a time when incest was whispered about in bedroom, backrooms, and dark alleys. Even though many sons and daughters were victims of incest and survivors of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, few spoke publically about it. It was a dirty business what they were doing and if anyone knew he had sex with his mother and his mother had sex with him, they'd be outcasts. No longer able to participate in any community activities, go to church, or even go to school, they'd have to leave their beloved, little town.

No doubt, if the authorities found out that they had been incestuously intimate, they could be arrested. He'd lose all of his friends. She'd be fired from her job. She'd have to sell her house. They'd have to move far away where no one knew them. With him always blaming himself and feeling guilty that he was responsible for killing his mother, what comes around goes around, Ruth was seemingly his high price to pay for his mother's death.

Somehow, even though he hated his wife, Ruth, in the way he understood his mother's loneliness, he understood his wife's drunkenness. The same, sad story, just as he discovered years later that his mother had been sexually abused by her father, Ruth had been sexually abused by her brothers. Yet with Ruth never changing and always remaining the same, she was so easy to read. He could see right through her lies. He knew what she'd do and what decision she'd make in all circumstances of life. Perhaps one of the reasons why he still stayed married to her, he liked that she was so predictable. He felt safe with her and smugly superior to her while knowing that she wasn't nearly as smart as he was.

With her sexually doing things to other men that she'd never sexually do with him, he thought he'd be used to her cheating on him by now but he wasn't. It still hurt whenever he heard she was having sex with one of his friends or with one of the neighbors. He didn't mind her having sex with strangers as much because he didn't know them and he couldn't visualize them. The only one he hated her having sex with was that Chris kid. He was so young and good looking. There was just no way that he could compete with him. With her seemingly having sex with every man he knows and men he doesn't even know, is there no end to her need to fuck, suck, and drink martinis?

Now her latest thing has seemingly always been her favorite thing. Unbeknownst to him and having recently discovered her sexual peccadillo, she enjoyed having sex with twenty-something-year-old men, men who are nearly half her age. Seemingly Chris wasn't the only young man that she fucked and sucked. His wife is a drunk, a whore, a sexual predator, and a cougar. Just as it seemed foolish to continue their marriage, oxymoronic in its definition of what a wife is and/or should be, it seemed foolish to call a woman like her his wife.

Now, in hindsight, he remembered the first time he found out that she was unfaithful. Thinking that it was the first time, it wasn't. She's been cheating on him with a multitude of men for years, before they were even married. She's never been faithful to him. She's been screwing around on him before they even received their wedding pictures back from the photographer. Sneaking out on the pretense of going to the ladies room, he found out years later, she even had sex with his best man during their wedding reception in the backseat of the limo.

Why did he marry her? He never should have married her. Yet, with both of them addicted to sex, he was as sexually twisted as she was. Just as he has a long list of sexual transgressions, she has a long list of sexual transgressions too. He couldn't wait to go to Japan to have sex with some young, sexy, Asian women. Something his wife won't do to him but will willingly do to everyone and anyone else, he couldn't wait to hump their heads, fuck their faces, and cum in their mouths while watching them swallowing his cum.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12