Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Much like what happens to most men, especially when it comes to sexy, beautiful women that they have a sexual attraction for, they're unable to see the forest for the trees. Even the brightest men, the coolest men, the wealthiest men, the most sexually experienced men, and those men who think they're in control of their women are sometimes unable to see past the biggest tits, the shapeliest asses, and the prettiest faces of the most conniving women. It's only after they've married them that they finally see the women for who they truly are, nasty, whores and selfish, slutty bitches.

Twisted around their fingers for the mere promise of unlimited sex, women have their ways to get any man to do whatever is their bidding. It's only after the poor, pitiful men have married them that the true, selfish personalities of the real women emerge. It's only after the poor, pitiful men have impregnated them that the true bitches that they are materializes with vengeance and with their demoralizing demands on their time and money.

"Don't forget to pick up the dry cleaning. Don't forget to buy milk and diapers on your way home from work. And pick up a pizza. I'm not cooking tonight. I'm going out with my friends while you watch the baby," said Ruth to Jay. "And I'm going to need some money," said Ruth holding out her hand.

Instead of working together as a team, too many couples are always at odds and in opposition and in competition with one another. Only Ruth wanted more instead of less. She wanted more than what was required of a husband to give his wife and a man to give a woman. While still staying married and having Ray support her, she wanted her booze and she wanted her young lovers. She wanted it all.

With her not allowing him to get the better of her, she was different than most women back then who were happy being wives, homemakers, and mothers. With her not even allowing him to come home from work after a long hard day at the office and relax with a drink before she's at him about this, that, and the other thing, she was relentless in her complaints and unhappiness. As it turns out all of her complaints were from her not drinking in front of him. All of her unhappiness was from her not having sex with young men because he was home and in her way.

With her off screwing other men instead of him, he decided that the only way he was going to have sex is to screw other women. In all things human, no matter that she was a mere woman who didn't have a job, a college education, and/or an income other than his income, she wanted to be his equal. Difficult for women to be taken seriously back then, she would have been better off had she been born a man instead of a woman. Actually, with him so submissive and the women he's sexually attracted to so domineering, Jay's life would have been much better had he been born a woman instead of a man.

* * * * *

Men may get women in bed more but woman have a way of marrying those men who have sex with them. If a woman is going to fool around with a man who has money, power, and influence, lots of money, power, and influence, she wants him to put a ring on her finger. As evidence that women are the stronger sex in getting men to the altar, we need only look to strong men, successful men, and persuasive men who have nonetheless said "I do," more than four times to a mere women.

Larry King was married nine times to eight different women. Artie Shaw and Mickey Rooney were married eight times to eight different women too. Richard Pryor and Jerry Lee Lewis were married seven times. Tony Curtis, Fred Berry, Rex Harrison, Boris Karloff, Stan Laurel, and Henry VIII were married six times. Clark Gable, Dennis Hopper, James Cameron, Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Scorsese, Henry Fonda, George C. Scott, John Huston, George Foreman, Geraldo Rivera, Al Goldstein, Idi Amin Dada, Larry Flynt, Lorenzo Lamas, and Kenny Rogers were all married five times. Ben Folds, Eddie Fisher, Louis Armstrong, Ernest Hemingway, Frank Sinatra, Glen Campbell, Willie Nelson, Jason Robards, Tom Cruise, and Ben Kingsley were all married four times.

As if going for some type of matrimonial record, thirty-six men were married, one-hundred-ninety times. Thirty-sex men said "I do," one-hundred-ninety times. Thirty-six men paid millions of dollars to divorce one-hundred-ninety women. Were the women worth all of that time, trouble, and money? I wish I could ask them that question. The wedding planners, florists, and caterers must have loved to see them getting divorced only to get remarried yet again.

Donald Trump, one of the biggest womanizers in the world today after Hugh Hefner, was only married three times, the rest of the men listed above have been married four times to nine times. Yet, forget about marriages and having babies, there are those men who would just rather have sex than getting married. Somehow, the below listed men were able to turn the table on women and use them for sex before finally falling victim to women who got them to church on time.

Fidel Castro, Wilt Chamberlain, Winston Bennett, Warren Beatty, Ron Jeremy, Gene Simmons, Huge Hefner, Julio Iglesias, Jack Nicholson, Bill Wyman, Rod Stewart, and Tony Curtis, all have had more than 100,000 lovers between them. Twelve men had sex with more than 100,000 women. With Fidel Castro admitting to having sex with 35,000 women and Wilt Chamberlain admitting to having sex with more than 20,000 women, those two men are responsible for half of the deflowered women on the list. The other ten men had sex with more than 45,000 women. Those are big numbers.

A dictator, a professional basketball player, a porn star, actors, singers, and a magazine mogul, where did they find the time to have sex with so many different women while doing their jobs and maintaining their successful careers? How did they summon the sexual desire and the physical energy to constantly and continually have sex? Who has that kind of sex drive? How did they keep the women's names straight and remember one from another? It's a good thing they all had a lot of money.

* * * * *

Perhaps had Jay known that Ruth would become a cougar addicted to sex and a drunk addicted to alcohol, he wouldn't have married her. Only, with her playing him and with his sexual hormones not allowing him to see her for who she really was, she was the She-Devil disguised as a shapely and attractive 20-year-old college coed. Thinking more with his penis than with his big brain back then and thinking what he felt was real love instead of mere sexual lust, he never saw Ruth for who she really was, a cunt and a whore. She was the Devil in a red dress, blue dress, green dress, black dress, white dress or whatever color dress she was wearing. Spellbound and held captive by sex, he never saw the monster behind the pretty face and the shapely body until it was too late and until after he married her.

In essence, growing in his maturity, Jay was the one who changed and not Ruth. Having the bigger transformation of the two, he had morphed from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Jay transformed from a young man in sexual lust, to a loving, faithful husband who truly loved his wife. Then, as if bitten by a vampire craving sex instead of blood, when she refused him sex, he became as sex crazed as his wife. Only, instead of maintaining sexual lust only for Ruth, in the way that his wife had sex with young men, Jay had sex with young women.

He changed for a second time from a loving husband to a sex crazed college professor who had sex with women half his age on campus and off campus. Much later, his biggest metamorphosis, he mutated from a sex addicted college professor to a perversely perverted world traveling businessman who had sex with women and prostitutes all around the globe. Changing yet again after divorcing Ruth, he reverted from a sex addicted businessman and world traveler to a loving husband with his second marriage.

While Jay transformed himself four times, Ruth, true to herself, remained the same most of her adult life. A woman addicted to sex, the only transformation she had was having sex with men her age when she was in her twenties to having sex with men who were much younger than her when she was in her late thirties, forties, and early fifties. In essence, because she still continued to have sex with men in their twenties throughout her adult life, true to herself, she never transformed but remained the same.

A whore addicted to young men and a drunk addicted to alcohol, namely two olive martinis, had Jay paid more attention to his wife, especially in the beginning, before marrying her, he would have seen her for who she was. Only, he was controlled by sex as much as he was blinded by lust that he had mistaken for love. Perhaps he would have seen through her insincere façade of her telling him that she loves him and never would have married her in the first place. In hindsight, it was obvious that not only didn't she love him but also she never loved him.

Someone like her was as bad as a heroin addicted junky. She'd do anything to get her next drink. Addicted to alcohol and using sex to get her next drink, she was incapable of loving anyone, including her own daughter. With alcohol her drug of choice, getting drunk was more important than anything or anyone. Casting a blind eye by allowing her to continue doing whatever she wanted, Jay was more interested in his sexual conquests than he was in hers. By not divorcing her, he gave Ruth his silent nod that it was okay for her to continue drinking and fucking and sucking young men.

With Jay continually changing and Ruth remaining the same, they were never on the same page. Coming together at the right time to share the wrong life, they were two people who should have only had sex and never should have married. It's no secret that Ruth enjoyed sex but not with her husband. She enjoyed drinking but not with him either. Seemingly feeling protective and taken care of, she enjoyed being married but not to him. With neither one of them wanting a divorce and with money the big issue then, they were stuck with one another while making the best of things albeit ruining one another's lives.

* * * * *

A different time then, the 60's, 70's, and 80's spawned a new Age of Aquarius. Although men were still in charge of women, they were slowly but surely losing their control over the opposite sex. With women's movements awakening women all over the country and empowering women all over the world, women no longer felt guilty for behaving badly like men, especially when it came to drinking to an excess and having sex with multiple partners.

With Jay working, traveling, and busy doing his own thing, he was seldom home. Temporarily pardoned from being married, Ruth seemingly felt as if she was given her freedom after being held a prisoner in a jail cell constructed for women by men. With Jay never around and always gone, Ruth was now free to do whatever she pleased, whenever she pleased, and with anyone she pleased.

She was married of course but that didn't stop her from having sexual affairs with numerous, young men just as it didn't stop her husband from cheating on her with college coeds, women he met, prostitutes, and escorts. With Jay a man, Ruth a woman, and both human, the only difference between them was the definition of their roles. Ruth was deemed a whore when having sex with young, college students and a drunk for drinking too much while Jay was deemed an academician when having sex with coeds and a respectable businessman when having sex with prostitutes and escorts. Go figure.

Even though they were both whores for having sex with anyone and everyone, they were both addicted to sex. Only just not having sex with one another, they had sex with whoever, whenever. With Jay doing whatever he wanted, especially sexually, Ruth did whatever she wanted, especially sexually. With the dawning of the new age of Aquarius, it was easier for them to go with the flow of the new modern wave of sexuality than to swim against it and drown in the changing tide.

With them both the same age, actually with her a year older, seemingly early on, once he turned 30-years-old, he was already too old for her. She'd rather have sex with men in their twenties and, even though their sex life was somewhat better but already cooling when he was in his late twenties, she was already looking to other men, especially younger men. Later in life, the only time she made exceptions to her rule of having sex with men not in their twenties and men who weren't twenty years her junior was when having sex with his friends and their neighbors.

As if she went out of her way to get even with him for some unknown sexual transgression against her, when she was just as responsible for sexually transgressing against him, she was a vengeful cunt. With her a cheating wife, he was her cuckold husband whether he liked it or not. With him closing his eyes to her infidelities for the sake of his own sexual affairs, he non-verbally agreed to continue living this joke of a marriage. Aside from him having sex with his students and co-workers, at least he didn't have sex with his wife's friends and their neighbors.

* * * * *

With Jay a college professor and with them living in a college town, Ruth was a sexy shark in a fish tank packed full of young, available men. Swimming up from the bottom to capture one in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy to take home with her for sex, she had her pick of horny, willing men wanting to have sex with an older woman. What twenty-something-year-old man wouldn't want to have sex with some sexy and attractive forty-something-year-old woman? Living life with her was okay as long as he didn't mention the obvious elephants in the room, the men who had been in his bed, on his couch, or on his living room carpet while having sex with his wife.

Then, later, as president of a large Fortune 500 electronics company, Jay traveled the United States and world having affairs with prostitutes and escorts while his wife had affairs with young, male, college students that she picked up at the mall. From all around the country, to Europe, and Japan, as if he was a sailor with a woman in every port, Jay had sex with willing women wherever he traveled. With him having the pick of every female litter, he had the money to sexually indulge himself with whatever decadence that piqued his sexual peccadillo at the time. Everything was copacetic as long as neither one of them rocked the boat by accusing one or the other for this and for that.

Allowing him access to her shapely body in the backseat of his car before they were married, she was more sexually accommodating then, horny and sexually passionate even. Maybe because he was younger, 20-years-old back then, she was more sexually attracted to him. Then, seemingly still an upsetting mystery to him even now, thirty years later, it was a magical transformation when he put a ring on her finger and he said, "I do." Not long later, when in bed in their bedroom and expecting her to give him sex, she said, "I won't."

Those two words, "I do," turned off the switch to Jay's sexual life and turned on the switch to Ruth's cash machine at the bank. Jay marrying Ruth was the beginning of the end of their sexual relationship, especially after she became pregnant with their daughter. Her giving birth to a child sealed the divorce settlement deal, should it ever come to that, and ended Jay's sexual life with Ruth. With both of them addicted to sex, those two words, "I won't," opened the floodgates for the both of them to have numerous, extramarital affairs.

As if she had branded him as her man, now she owned his ass and he was stuck with her. He could have divorced her but at a time he was building his career, divorce was frowned upon back then. This was still puritanical America with the Bible belt beating their moral drum and even though everyone had their dirty, little secrets, no one publically laundered their laundry then in the way they do today. Besides, whatever monetary assets he had amassed in working long hours teaching and/or as a businessman traveling the globe would be divided equally with his drunken, whore of a wife. Not fair and not right, it was as if she had preplanned the whole thing, she never did anything to help his career along so why should she reap the benefits of his hard work? Controlled by sex and blinded by lust in what he thought was love, he never saw this shrewd, sexy minx coming.

As the marriage soured over the years, with him suspecting her of having sexual affairs, he should have divorced her but he couldn't leave his daughter. Seemingly her preferred sexual peccadillo for the sake of getting her booze, Ruth was stuck in a time, warp zone of only wanting to have sex with men in their twenties. With their married life just beginning, their sexual life was slowly coming to an end before coming to an abrupt halt when he turned 30-years-old. With their love for one another already long dead by then and stinking up their marriage, they didn't bury for another 20 years. Ignoring the smell, they just left it there to rot until Jay finally decided to do something about it by divorcing Ruth.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12