Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him and sighed.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing Jay," she said. "You're acting like a jealous schoolboy instead of a mature adult. Besides, something that you obviously don't know, but extramarital affairs are a two way street Jay," she said giving him a knowing look that made him wonder if she knew something that he didn't know she knew. "Tell me and be honest, since I'm being honest with you, what do you do when you're away? I'm sure you don't stay in your hotel room and watch TV."

Not answering her, Jay continued pacing back and forth in front of her while staring at her before talking again.

"We're not talking about me right now. We're talking about you," he said pausing before continuing. "Tell me the truth Ruth.

She let out a big breath as is she was bored with the whole ordeal when instead she was having fun pissing off her husband.

"What would you like to know?"

She sat back in her chair to stare up at him in the way that he was staring down at her.

"Did Jack unbutton your blouse? Did you let him unbutton your blouse?" Waiting for her to answer him, he paused to stare at her. When she didn't immediately respond, he asked her questions without pausing to take a breath. "Did he remove your blouse and your bra? Did you allow him to have his wicked sexual way with your breasts? Did he feel your naked breasts? Did he fondle your naked breasts? Did he finger your nipples? Did he suck your tits?"

While Jay loomed over her, staring at her, and pointing his finger of accusation at her, she rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"Jesus Jay, it's just tits. What's the big deal? So he felt my tits, so what? So he fingered my nipples, so what? So, he sucked my tits while I stroked his cock," she said. "So what?"

With his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets, he looked at her as if his eyes were really ready to fall out of his head. Suddenly shocked confusion washed over his face and he stopped pacing to stare at her.

"Wait. Back up. I missed something. Just so that I understand, did you just say that you stroked Jack's cock?" He paused in his interrogation again to stare at her. "Did you masturbate Jack?"

Ruth shrugged again as if it was no big deal.

"Yeah. So? What if I did? It was just a hand job? What's a hand job between neighbors who are good friends," she said without prejudice.

Jay looked at her as if she was from another planet or wasn't even his wife.

"I don't fucking believe you," said Jay. "God you're such a whore."

Ready to dish him some of her attitude, tossing her head to the side, Ruth gave him a head nod as if telling him to go fuck himself.

"I'm sure you've done more with Jack's wife," she said giving him a hard stare. "You think I'm stupid. You thought I was too drunk to see you and to know what you were doing with Sheila, a sixty-two-year-old woman," she nodded her head up as if telling him to go fuck himself. "Did she remind you of your mother, Jay? Is that why you were kissing her, making out with her, and feeling her body through her bikini?"

Jay looked at her stunned that she knew he had something going with Jack's wife.

"Fuck you," he said. "And you're nothing but a cougar prowling the mall for young, hard cocks while I'm working to keep you in clothes, booze, and cigarettes."

She gave him another victorious smile.

"Waiting for me to get good and drunk, when his wife was alive, your hands were all over her bikini clad body when you two were in the deep, dark end of the pool. You didn't think I saw the way you two looked at one another. I'm sure she had her hand down your bathing suit and around your cock in the way that my hand was down Jack's pants and around his cock," she said giving him a self-satisfied smile.

Suddenly looking guilty that Ruth knew that he had been groping Jack's deceased wife, Sheila, Jay pocketed his hands while pacing the floor again.

"Forget about whatever happened between Sheila and me. We both had too much to drink. Besides, she's dead. She's no threat to you. What's in the past needs to stay dead," he said.

Jay stared at Ruth again. He paused his interrogation of her to study his wife.

"In the way you have a soft spot for prostitutes, you're just as much of a whore monger as I'm a whore," said Ruth.

He wondered how she knew he had a soft spot for prostitutes. Maybe she had gone through his pockets and found some receipts. Or maybe she imagined some of the charges on his credit cards were for something other than their innocuous descriptions.

"Tell me this then and be honest. Tell me the truth. When you were stroking Jack's price while kissing him and allowing him to feel your tits and suck your nipples, did you masturbate him? Did he cum all over your hand?"

She made a sour face as if she had just bitten a lemon.

"Cum all over my hand? Oh, my God," she said making a sour face before laughing. "No of course not? God, you're such and asshole Jay. Do you think I'm a prepubescent teenager in the backseat of a car? What kind of woman do you think I am?"

She paused to give him the fatal stab wound with her tongue and with her words.

"So, you just stroked him but not to completion? Is that it? You sexually teased him in the same way that you sexually just teased me but taking off your blouse and bra and sitting there topless?"

He looked at her with sadness while she looked at him with victory.

"I stroked Jack to completion. He ejaculated, of course, but not on my hand," she said pausing again to make eye contact with him.

With room controlling the stage and with him anticipating the worst, Jay suddenly fell quiet before he asked his obvious question while already knowing the answer.

"In the same way you do with me, you allowed Jack to cum on your tits," said Jay looking at her with a boy whose dog just died. "Is that it?

She laughed at his vulnerability.

"On my tits? Jack didn't cum on my tits," she said laughing again. "When he was ready to cum, I allowed him to ejaculate in my mouth. He ejaculated his cum in my mouth, Jay," she said as if that was the normal thing to do.

As if he had just been stabbed in the heart, Jay stopped breathing to stare at his wife. He stared at her stunned. He stayed at her with his mouth open. He stared at her as if he couldn't believe what she had just said.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? He ejaculated in your mouth? You blew him? You fucking blew Jack? You allowed Jack to cum in your mouth when, after 25-years of marriage, you've never even blown me and allowed me to cum in your mouth?" Afraid to ask his next question, he paused while leering at his wife with rage. "And did you swallow? Tell me you didn't swallow that old man's cum. Did you swallow Jack's semen?"

She shrugged again as if giving her husband's friend a blowjob was no big deal.

"Duh? Of course I swallowed. It's not much of a blowjob if a man doesn't cum in my mouth and if I don't swallow," she said goading him while laughing at him.

As if he had suddenly become mute, Jay stared at his wife. If he had a gun, he would have shot her.

"I don't fucking believe this. I don't fucking believe you," he said while beside himself with rage. "That's just great. You blow Jack, allowed him to cum in your mouth, and swallowed his cum while I'm relegated to only cumming on your tits," he said pointing another stiff finger of accusation at her.

Now she looked at him as if he was the one who was nuts and indeed he was temporarily insane.

"I don't know why you're so angry," she said stoking his anger.

He looked at her as if he wanted to kill her.

"You don't know why I'm so angry? I'll tell you why I'm so angry. I'm angry because you've never sucked my cock. You've never allowed me to cum in your mouth," he said pausing to make his anger more personal. "You're such a fucking whore for everyone else but for me. Whore!"

With her the winner of this game, undefeated whenever playing sexy games at Jay's expense, she laughed her laugh of victory.

"Whore? Thank you. I take that as a compliment," she said laughing. "Yet, if I'm a whore then what are you? A whore monger? A whore master? Or just a degenerate pervert. What do they call men who can't get enough pussy? What do they call men who only want to have sex with women young enough to be their daughter? What do you call a man who pays for sex?" She gave him another victorious look before pausing in her response. "Besides, me blowing Jack is different from me not sucking you," she said.

He looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Different? Different how? I'm your husband and he's your neighbor. If you should be blowing anyone, you should be blowing me," he said. "If anyone should be cumming in your mouth, I should be cumming in your mouth. If you should swallow anyone's cum, you should be swallowing my cum," he said pointing a stiff index finger at her.

She leaned back in her chair to give him her explanation.

"In the way that you're suddenly addicted to sex," she said shooting him a look. "Yeah, I know about all the women you've had sex with when traveling. I'm not stupid. If I suddenly started blowing you, you'd want me to suck you all the time. God only knows what diseases I'd get from sucking your cock," she said as if she was right and he was wrong.

Seemingly already defeated, Jay sat in his chair again.

"Forget about not blowing me, you don't even allow me to feel your tits and suck your nipples," he said staring at the impressions her nipples made in her top with her no longer wearing her bra. "Always with an excused, too tired, not now, I have a headache, my nipples are too sore, or I'm getting my period." said Jay.

She shrugged him her answer before responding.

"I don't know. I guess I was horny," she said with a laugh.

He stared at her with hatred. If looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"Why didn't you give Jack an excuse why he couldn't feel your tits and finger your nipples. Why didn't you give Jack an excuse why you couldn't suck his cock? Why didn't you give Jack an excuse why he couldn't cum in your mouth instead of on your tits?

Ruth shrugged her indifference again.

"Once again, that's different. Jack was sad about losing Sheila and I was only trying to help him through his grief. Besides you already had your wicked sexual way with Sheila's big, saggy breasts when she was alive," she said. "I didn't plan on sucking Jack. A spur of the moment thing, one thing just led to another. With me having one too many drinks, it's just happened."

He looked at her with anger. He looked at her with hatred. He looked at her as if he wanted to beat her to death.

"I have a good mind to force you to blow me. I have a good mind to stick my prick in your mouth, put a heavy hand behind your head, and hump your mouth and fuck your face until I cum in your whore of a mouth. Then, I won't let go of you until you swallow my cum."

He looked at her with sexual excitement and she returned his look of sexual arousal with her look of disinterest and boredom.

"If you dare do that to me, I'll cut off your prick while you're sleeping," she said. Ruth folded her hands in her lap while staring up at her husband. "There's one more thing," she said.

Jay stared at her with sudden insightfulness.

"One more thing? What more can there be? What's that? You're leaving me for Jack? Bye," said Jay. "Don't let the door hit you in the ass."

Ruth laughed out loud.

"Of course not. I'd never leave you," she said giving him a big, loving smile. "You're never home long enough for me to leave you," she said laughing. "Besides, I have a good thing going here with you doing your thing while I do my thing," she said pausing to smile lovingly at her husband again. "I'm pregnant."

Jay's mouth fell open while staring at his wife.

"Pregnant? You're pregnant?"

Jay didn't even have to ask the obvious question before Ruth confessed that she had sexual intercourse with Jack.

"And I think it's Jack's baby."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.