Cheating with Christine

Story Info
Fantasy with my wife's best friend.
1.4k words
3.65
48.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for my wife's best friend whom I've loved for over 10 years now.

The text came through as I was peeling potatoes. I knew it was you by your special tone I had assigned. I finished the last two spuds, dried my hands and grabbed for the phone, curious as to what you may want.

"Apparently you've wanted me for a long time! Be at my place by 2:55 or you'll never have me."

2:55? It's 2:52 now. I've wasted 2 minutes since the text came through. Racing to the bathroom, a swig of mouth wash, quick look at the hair and a glance down checking I'm wearing good undies. Done.

Grabbing the keys I race to the door. Slamming it behind me as I head for the van. My heart is pumping. It's 2:53. Luckily traffic is almost non existent, and I reach your place in record time. Jump from the van, and make it to your front door too scared to look at my watch. You are standing inside your front door smiling.

"I knew you'd make it. Andrew is with His father all day and Kate is staying at her boyfriends. And I know Anne won't be home from work until 6. So I'll have all the time I'll need."

I stop and process that last comment. "all the time you'll need?"

Your voice brings me back to the moment. "Get inside and strip." You commanded.

I went inside and nearly dislocated my arm racing to get my top off. Kick off my shoes, remove socks ( nothing sexy about a naked man in socks), smiling at you I pull down my pants. Then as I hook my thumbs into the elastic of my boxers you tell me "Leave them on! I don't need to see your pathetic little dick"

"Go in and lie on the floor, I'll be out in a minute."

You came back, disappointingly still fully dressed, but holding something. I'm trying to decide if it's a scarf or just a piece of material. Regardless of what it is, you tell me to sit up and blind fold me.

"Lie down. You will do exactly what I say or we will never do this again."

I lay down and wait. I can hear you moving. Then I hear your zipper and the noise of your pants coming down. More movement and I can picture you removing your panties. My mouth must have been open because suddenly you jamb your scrunched panties into it. The sudden movement gave me a fright and you laugh quietly.

"So you enjoy giving oral!" It's a statement rather than a question because you know all about my sad little sex life.

"Well today I'm going to give your tongue a work out, but probably not the way you were expecting" with that you rip your panties from my mouth.

Thinking to my self, what the hell do you mean, you start moving. Climbing over me. Your foot brushes my ear and I think you are now sitting astride me, facing my feet.

"You are probably expecting eat my pussy, but I've got another idea. I want you to lick my bum." you tell me.

With that you ease your self down and lean to one side and your left cheek brushes my mouth.

You probably think you are punishing me by doing this, but I have dreamt of your ass since Bali. You were sunbaking in your pink bikini and your bottoms were down a little, exposing about one inch of crack. That image has filled my head many a lonely night.

"Stick your tongue out and lick me." with that you move your body up and down and I strain forward with my tongue out licking your smooth, soft left cheek.

Moving across you bring your right cheek to my face and I show it the same loving attention.

I am in heaven and the tent in my boxers give me away. You must notice this because you grab my penis through my shorts and squeeze really hard.

"Ugh pathetic. Now keep licking!"

Your body straightens up and again lower to me. I'm now licking from the top of your crack downwards. After a minute of this another body adjustment. You lean forward again , slide your legs further away from my head and push back. This movement naturally spreads your cheeks. I'm ready for the main dish having just finished my entree. As you push back I thrust my head forward . My tongue finds your puckered hole directly and I think I surprised you this time as a little gasp escapes you.

I stiffen my tongue and push forward hard. We soon get into a rhythm, you pushing back and me meeting and pushing forwards. Finally I hear a little moan.

More movement and your hand brushes my chest as you move it between your legs. More little moan but your thrusting backwards increases in tempo and intensity.

Until now my arms have been pinned by my sides. I wriggle them free and grab your checks and part them. Your arm moves quicker over my chest as you rub yourself. With easier access to your puckered hole I double my efforts. Your moans get louder. Then I make a decision I will never regret.

"Get off and get on all fours." I command.

You do so. Still blind folded I can imagine the sight in front of me. Your pale bum looks rounded. Shiny from my saliva. Your thin waist joins your long slender back. Your head would be to one side and resting on the carpet. Your face is flushed with exertion and excitement.

I decide to replace your hand with mine between your legs. I am as excited as a small child on Christmas morning as they go down to the lounge to see if Santa has been. I'm about to answer a question I have thought about for years as I please you mentally while alone in my water bed. Hair or shaved? Excitedly I reach between your legs and touch wet bald skin. Shaved. I knew it. I am excited to feel how wet you are. Quickly I taste my damp fingers. Sweet like I imagined. One hand goes to work rubbing you gently. The other prise apart your cheeks as I continue my assault with my tongue.

You start rocking back and forth. Moaning quietly to your self. Your moans get louder and you reach around with one hand and pull my face to your ass as you yell you are coming. I've never been happier.

Removing my face and slowing my hand movements until I stop completely. Your breathing slows to almost normal. I'm not done yet. I slide under you In the 69 position as I want to lick you clean. You offer no resistance. Gently I lap at you. Enjoying the taste and aroma that is you. You start to push back. Maybe you aren't done either. Happily I lick away. You start to hump my mouth. Little moans again escaping from your mouth.

Daringly I insert one finger, 1st knuckle deep into your freshly licked ass as I continue to lick you.

"Fuck that feels amazing." you mutter. You start to really push down onto my mouth. It's like you are fucking my face.

"Stick it in hard!" you yell. I push my tongue in hard.

You cry, "No! Your finger!" I pull it out, quickly rub it in your juices and insert it fully into your ass. You buck back and yell you are coming again. I can feel contractions on my finger. I lick quickly until you start to slow down. Then without warning you slump down. Almost suffocating me. I lay there for what felt like ages, but must have been less than a minute as I couldn't breathe at this time.

You get up. Climb off me and lean forward and kiss me fully on my lips. Our tongues meet briefly sending shocks of electricity through my body. Then you lick my cheek.

"Mmmm , I taste sweet," you comment.

You get up and leave. I'm alone. Wearing just my undies and a blind fold wondering if you are coming back. You don't. I remove the blind fold and look down at my boxers. They are soaked with my precum. Getting up I put on my pants, socks and t shirt and walk towards the kids bathroom to wash my face. You are fully dressed and doing dishes in the kitchen.

"Are you and Anne still coming over Saturday night?" You ask, like nothing has happened.

"Yep, all good." I reply.

Washing my face I think to my self "I've just been used" .

God I love you.

In one afternoon I've achieved my three biggest fantasies. I've finally got a full kiss on the lips from you, I've tasted you and I've made you cum.

Life is good.