Cheating with His Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wanted him too and, oh, a demoness had to have her feast too, even if the lust-addled drake didn't have to technically know what she was devouring during the course of their heated, lusty liaison. Letting her lips slurp off his shaft in a smack of sexual juices, she crawled up his body and held up his cock, the tip just barely grazing her heated pussy lips. Maybe later she'd see just what his tongue felt like in her cunt, but at that moment all Ropes could think about was getting that fat cock inside her to find out just what she'd been missing from her husband's brother.

She smirked. Wasn't it better to keep it in the family, after all?

A Ropes that was not drunk on lust would have agreed regardless - it was in her nature. And so she sat back, taking the full length of Kao's cock deep into her soaked cunt.

It was as if he had been designed to sink into her, though she knew, in the back of her mind, that that was solely because her demoness nature wanted her to believe that he was the best she'd ever had. Whether or not he was to be the best fuck ever for her was entirely in her paws and she moaned as she rested her paws on his chest, claws lightly pricking into his scales, her back arched and tail flipped up over her back as if she was encouraging him to fill her.

But she was the one in control and, as the dragon moaned beneath her, Ropes grunted in an uncharacteristically masculine fashion, squeezing and rippling her pussy around his aching cock. She'd always had particularly good control of her muscles there - probably another lingering effect of her heritage, but she'd never spared much thought for it before - and Kao, in particular, seemed to enjoy it. Fyr always said how she went too rough with him, but the drake moaned and reached for her, fingers digging into her hips as she rode him.

And it was so good to feed, his sexual energy flooding into her like the most potent of drugs, an alcoholic beverage savoured straight from a tap that never, ever ran dry. Like taking a breath of air after holding her breath for a very long time, fucking with such fervour brought fresh life to her form and Ropes bucked her hips on his shaft, mewling as he dragged over her clit and that sensitive bundle of nerves tucked up deep within her passage.

Fyr could never hit that spot just right.

But his lusty dragon brother... He hit every spot and more. Pushing deeper than even she felt her husband was able to thrust, Kao latched onto her hips with almost desperate need and heaved himself up into her, abs tightening. He was almost beautiful to watch in a handsome, masculine sort of manner beneath her, muscle showing in sharp definition through chunky scales that should have perhaps, on any other body, hidden them from view.

Kao's pleasure flooded her mind, tangible in such a way that she could not grab hold of it, and she slipped her tentacles beneath his lower back, pulling him up into a sitting position as her legs pushed wider, on either side of his. He didn't seem to mind the change in position much as long as his cock was firmly seated within her, but the dragon took full advantage of how close her muzzle was to his, locking their lips once more. A paw on the back of her neck, the demanding dragon kissed her deeply, filling her with a raw passion that Fyr had not been able to draw on for many... Had it been years? Ropes shuddered and leaned into him, hips rising and falling to ride his cock, letting the smooth surface grind up to her clit with every needy thrust.

And he was not one to disappoint her as her tentacles grew fat and full with feeding. Despite her frame remaining quite the same, the tips of her tentacles fattened from feeding, although Kao was too far gone to notice. The dragon groaned and slammed up into her, finding purchase with his hind paws as she struggled to ride the bucking, thrusting beast that had suddenly found his second wind beneath her. Every drive of that fat cock sent a fresh wave of pleasure rolling through her, need rising in intricate sensuality with the craving to climax.

It was the same for every demon - or at least that was what she'd been told as a cub, all those very many, many years ago. Once she'd been old enough to know what the tingling, throbbing need inside her was, she was shown the true way of demonic feeding without the bloodlust some suspected it to be. As a fully fledged adult demon, Ropes had arched into the rampant thrusts of her very first cock and found her lover suitable in the mortal realm, flitting from being to being to take her fair dues.

But none of that compared to the creature intent on filling her with every last inch of his aching shaft. Kao fucked her like he hadn't mounted a lady in months - even though she knew that wasn't the case from his particular stories of conquests - and she matched him move for move, letting his lust drive her on as that tightness within her loins grew and grew with every passing second.

"Hellfire," she hissed through her teeth, rolling her head from shoulder to shoulder as her tentacles scooped beneath her own rump to cradle and fondle his balls. "Do you know what you're doing to me, Kao? How you make me feel?"

She laughed, lips parted and eyes half-closed.

"Of course, you wouldn't know," she groaned to herself, feeling that cock sink particularly deeply, the tip digging as if he had more to give her still. "But I know... And, oh, Kao, my darling brother-in-law, aren't you a feast in oh so many ways!"

Tipping from side to side as if drunk, she relied on the steadier dragon to hold her on him, but then she was on the bed, slumped on her side and giggling as his dripping cock popped lewdly from her cunny. In a mess of tentacles, she untangled herself, laughing ridiculously all the while as she fought to get her paws back under herself the best she could.

"Kao!"

Laughing, the cougar scrambled up onto all fours, tentacles reaching for him, but the drake was already there, murring as he nuzzled up the back of her neck and covered her with his muscled form. He wasted no time in ramming his cock back into her and Ropes arched her back like a true feline in heat, tentacles lashing around him as if to secure him to her body. But the dragon wasn't going anywhere, snarling as he claimed her shoulder in a mating bite and dug his teeth in hard.

The flash of pain mingled with lust and Ropes gasped, breathless in the moment as orgasm rushed upon her. In the lead-up, there was nothing she could have possibly done to draw back from it, racing towards the edge with nothing to stop her. And, when her sweet lover hurled her over the cliff to the rocks and crashing waves below, she welcomed the pounding explosion that she'd known, deep in the back of her lustful mind, had been truly coming all along.

Her tentacles tightened forcibly around the dragon, but she was too far gone to catch his grunt as she climaxed with a feral sounding yowl, which ripped itself from her throat like a caged animal bursting free. Her tail lashed, beating Kao's chest, but the cougar felt and saw none of it, her demonic mind consumed with the feeding, the endless, rolling lust consuming her body and soul. For she was no longer just Ropes, a demon walking the roads of mortals, but a feral monster of the most divine sense, all raw sensuality and heaving breasts as she allowed herself to be taken as only a demoness could.

Her pussy rippled and squeezed around her partner's length, trying to draw him in deeper even as Kao snarled and thrust, ramming her full of every last inch. Ever craving more, however, Ropes let out a long, low groan, orgasm still rolling through her as she struggled, and failed, to come back to herself, eyes flashing as she teetered on the edge

Focus... She swam through her thoughts, rocking her hips into the source of her pleasure even as Kao pressed his lips to the back of her neck, thrusting abruptly speeding up in time with her grinding buttocks. Come back...

And she did, launching herself back from the realm where she may have lost control of herself altogether - not knowing, of course, what could happen if she succumbed to her true demonic nature. But what she returned to sent warm ripples through her body, a tingling orgasm shimmering off into the afterglow as Kao climaxed inside her with a moan that was only muffled by her fur.

Purring, albeit breathlessly, Ropes wound her tail softly around the back of his neck and let her arms bear the brunt of both their weights, legs spread just a little to allow him to fit in every last bit of his cock. Although it shouldn't have been possible for her to feel him so intimately, Ropes shuddered and mewled softly at the splashes of hot dragon-cum within her, coating her passage as Kao's fertile seed quested towards her womb.

Pumping her with short, sharp thrusts, Kao fucked her through his orgasm, sweat dripping from the tiny gaps between the dragon's scales as he puffed and growled, a paw around her shoulder as if to pull her all the way back onto his cock. But Ropes ground back on him, grinding and humping her hips even as the dragon let out one little grunt after the other, tongue hanging out from his mouth in sheer, orgasmic glee.

But, like any other male - and female too, for that matter - he could not satisfy her with a purely indefinite climax and the dragon slumped over her, exhaling a sigh in a great rush of breath that set the giggles bubbling up from the cougar's lips. As he poked her tiredly in the back of her neck with his snout, cock still twitching as it released its last spurts of virile cum, she lifted her torso up just a little. It was enough to jostle the dragon, who blinked, more alert as his temporary resting place was threatened.

"You're not done yet," she murmured, turning to kiss him as his softening cock slipped from her pussy. "I have many more things to do to you, my darling blue..."

She wondered then if he would act like Fyr, rolling over to sleep with a grumble on his lips, but Kao smirked, drawing her up to him and sitting her back on his lap. His cock twitched against her pussy lips, the drake clearly aroused even as his body fought to catch up with him. As Fyr's lips spread into a smile, Kao kissed her throat, drawing a moan from her lips as his cock, slowly, began to harden once more.

The grin that Kao returned to her in that moment was all she needed to know.

*

Ropes woke slowly the next morning, rolling over and blinking at the dawn of the day. Yawning, she stretched her arms out over her head and jumped when her shoulder jostled another body in the bed beside her. A body that was somewhat more solid and unyielding that her husband and his albeit familiar, comforting bulk.

Swallowing hard, she turned her head on the pillow, coming face to face with a blue snout that was definitely not Fyr.

The blue dragon slumbered, nostrils quivering lightly as he slept, muzzle tucked down far enough so that the morning light did not slant unduly across his eyes. It wouldn't have woken him, in all honesty, as his sleep was so deep, but the cougar stiffened, keeping an eye on every tentacle as she slowly shifted away from him. Licking her lips, mouth too dry, Ropes blinked at him as if he would morph into her husband if only she stared at him hard enough. Yet no such change was forthcoming and she gaped, the wash of his sleeping breath tickling the fur on her muzzle.

She'd cheated on Fyr.

And it had felt good.

Even then, as she reeled with the knowledge of what she'd done, her lusts rose, tentacles fluttering to life as they bobbed and wove back and forth, questing for the dragon that had fed her demonic desires so wonderfully only a few short hours before. He was a meal to be savoured and, oh, she was certainly ready for seconds!

Her demonic nature snapped to and took over the rational part of her mind that wanted to feel guilty and yet still could not. Her lips met his and, as he ricocheted back to the realm of the waking, Ropes felt him shudder deliciously against her, arms flailing and then succumbing with a low, throaty moan that was mostly muffled by her muzzle, to the embrace.

Ah, he was every bit as sweet in the morning as he had been in the depths of night. Her tongue played with his as he wrapped his longer, slimmer one around hers, head tilted so that they could lock lips quite firmly together. Kao didn't seem to take stock of who he was kissing until his paws came up to her shoulders, feeling for something and just finding her thick coat of fur, fluffing up luxuriously through his fingers as he ran his paws down her arms.

Confused and blinking, the dragon pulled away, holding her at arm's length as he abruptly seemed to take in his bearings. His pulse raced, jumping at the side of his throat and she licked her lips, aching to press her lips to that fluttering beat, racing quicker and quicker as he took in short, sharp breaths.

"Ropes... What..."

He trailed off and she saw her chance, pouncing while her sweet lover was still dumbfounded by the knowledge of what they'd so very clearly done.

The dragon had barely a moment in which to react before she was on him, tentacles snaking around his wrists and pinning them lightly up behind his head. As much as he squirmed, eyes wide at the sudden, chilling realisation of what was happening, she didn't let up, arching her back to grind her still wet pussy over his rapidly hardening cock. Even as his mind clearly screamed that it wasn't right for him to be fucking his brother's wife - at least, that was what Ropes supposed he must have been thinking - his body reacted, that deliciously hard and throbbing cock rising to her feminine folds.

"Oh, baby..." She moaned, rubbing and caressing her own breasts as

"We can't do this," he said, though his jaw was slack and eyes glazed over as he stared at her blindly, lust flooding his senses. "It's not..."

He trailed off as Ropes casually rolled them over, positioning the dragon on top of her as she spread her legs for him. She didn't drag him into her, but let him make the decision for himself. Her pale eyes gleamed. It would be all the more divine for her later feeding.

And, like any other male would have done when presented with a hot, alluring female, he rocked forward with a groan and pushed into her, spreading her pussy around his fat length. It was the first time he'd be inside her that morning, but by no means the last. Ropes smirked as he bottomed out inside her, tip crammed up to her cervix as her tentacles loosened, taking the chance to enjoy his body while she enjoyed him.

Breakfast in bed, anyone?

Purring as Kao rolled his hips into her, Ropes let her head fall back and wrapped her legs around his waist. Far from taking advantage of the lowering of her guard to jerk away as if the hounds of hell were nipping at his heels - as he should have rightly done - Kao growled and pushed his paws beneath the pillows, seeking out the best position. Grinding deep into the cougar, Kao's jaws hung open as he slammed in, softly scaled balls swinging up to her backside. A fluffy tail flipped up between his legs, running lightly down the base of his own, but he took little note of it, a paw grasping the cougar's jaw and forcing her to look at him.

"You want this," he hissed, words rolling out in a long stream. "I've seen how you've stared at me for so, so long..."

Ropes shivered. Had she been so obvious? Well, a demon rarely had to hide their lusts, their desire to feed, as she'd had, but it was hardly an excuse. Anyone would have forgiven her for such a transgression, but perhaps fucking her husband's brother would take more than a blowjob to make up for entirely.

A response clearly wasn't needed as the dragon tucked his chin down against her neck and groaned as he fucked her as he'd clearly longed to. Her heart leapt, skin tingling beneath her fur, and she sucked in something, though it definitely wasn't air. His lust and their fervent liaison filled her with renewed need and she moaned lustfully as she took his fingers into her mouth and suckled them softly.

The effect on the dragon proved simply electric and he pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth as if he was thrusting into her throat all over again, eyes flashing and tail flicking demandingly back and forth. She was not one to be dominated, but a partner that challenged her made her fur stand on end, arched her hips up to meet every inch of his challenge and more.

Legs around his waist, Ropes suckled at his fingers and let his thrusts sweep her away, the need to feed on his desire setting her clinging to the drake as if for one point of stability where the ground was shifting beneath their feet. But the only thing moving in the bedroom was their lusty bodies and the groaning mattress beneath them, springs creaking as they put it to the test.

But there was much fun to be had and, even as the sun rose higher in the sky, the bright orb calling the day to order, the two enjoyed climax after climax, Ropes letting her head roll back onto the pillow as Kao filled her with his first dose of morning cream. And, when he pressed the tip of his drooling shaft to the lust-stricken demoness' lips, she welcomed him in with a lewd slurp, enjoying the attention of the drake simultaneously between her legs. His fingers seemed to instinctively find those sweetest of spots within her, curling up to her g-spot and she rocked her hips to meet him as he exploded down her throat.

It was not long after that lewd blowjob, however, that the dragon sought a sweeter treat and, drawing his cock from the gentle caresses and masturbation of her tentacles, he rumbled a growl and filled her cunt crudely once more. And she let him, sitting up on his cock as if to ride him with her back to his muzzle, letting him get the best possible view of her ass and wide, feminine hips as her tentacles swept around to grope and massage her own breasts. She let out a throaty purr, his paws latching on to her, and rode and rode him until neither of them could take it anymore.

As Kao fucked her to orgasm after orgasm, sprawled across her marriage bed and not even keeping one ear out to listen for Fyr coming home, Ropes knew one thing was very, very certain. There was much more fun to be had between the two of them and many, many more orgasms to be enjoyed. Ropes' tail lashed, a howl pouring from her lips as Kao slammed into her sloppy pussy, driving her to yet another sweet, sweet climax.

All without her husband finding out, of course.

12